PDA

View Full Version : In need of photos of the old TCB Band

Little Sister
10-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Hi!!

I need some (preferably) full body shots of the TCB band from around 1970 (that's what I would like, but really, I take what I can get)... I need this for a project, and when I went through my collection of JPGs (which is very small when it comes to 70's pics) I didn't seem to find any good shots of them.

The idea is to use it for a cover of a CD I am working on, so they need to be of pretty good quality. But like I said, I will take whatever I get and appreciate any help you guys can provide.

LINDA

Raised on Rock
10-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Is any of these good for you? Dificult to find any photos of the TCB band by them selfs and infull body...

RS277
10-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Try the websites of each bandmember. I know John Wilkinson, Jerry Scheff & James Burton have their own sites with picture galleries. Hope this helps. :)

Little Sister
10-14-2005, 02:37 AM
Thank you guys for your help. I had allready checked out their websites though, with no real luck. Thanks for posting those great shots ROR, but it is not quite what I need. I will give a little longer time, maybe someone can help me? Otherwise I will drop the idea. Too bad though, I had a great idea for a cover!! :D That's always the thing, the lack of pictures stoping your idea! :(

Have a good one everybody!! LINDA

Tommy
10-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Wish I could help you Linda. Can't find anything worthwhile.

Tommy :)

elvis fan 1976
12-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Hear is a few but not in 1970. John Wilkinson (Rythm Guitar) ,Charlie Hodge (guitar/harmony) ,Glenn Hardin (piano)