PDA

View Full Version : The STRUNG out thing

Glenn
09-02-2005, 07:24 AM
Hi can somebody put out the text about the strung out thing from las vegas september 1974.

Word for word if it is possible.

A heard a very srange song remix somewhere out on the internet.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

waymore44
09-03-2005, 07:57 AM
I'll try to do this from memory. Tell me how close I am folks.

"I don't pay any attention to rumors. I don't pay attention to movie magazines. I don't read 'em because they're all JUNK. I-I-I don't mean to put anybody's job down. I'm talking about they got a job to do so if they don't know anything they make it up..in MY case they make it up. I hear rumors flyin' around that my little daughter has a crush on that freak Michael Jackson. You know in this day and time you can't even go to a concert, you're a stone cold freak. Well by God I'll tell you somethin' friend she ain't never had a crush on that little bastard she just likes his music. So ladies and gentlemen don't you get offended I'm talking to somebody else. If I find or hear the individual that has said this about her I'll break your god**** neck you son of a *****! That is damaging to myself to my little daughter it is dangerous, I will pull your god**** tongue out by the roots! Thank you very much. H-H-How many of you people saw the movie Blue Hawaii??"

nabelt24
09-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Ha! That's crazy Waymore! I think I like it better that way.