PDA

View Full Version : About Alt. made covers..

TigerMan
02-11-2005, 08:54 AM
HI All!

I'd like all the re-makes of covers. And I see that some has been "re-named. The one I have in mind is, A Profile The King On Stage. Id really like some remakes that has been done on these, but I found one (kaos in kansas or something like that) Are all 8 of this box avaiable on this site as remakes? If so, what is the name of the remakes of this box? Or if it is just the one I found, are there any more on its way by any of you GREAT cover makers out there?

TigerMan

NightRider
02-11-2005, 01:04 PM
HI All!

I'd like all the re-makes of covers. And I see that some has been "re-named. The one I have in mind is, A Profile The King On Stage. Id really like some remakes that has been done on these, but I found one (kaos in kansas or something like that) Are all 8 of this box avaiable on this site as remakes? If so, what is the name of the remakes of this box? Or if it is just the one I found, are there any more on its way by any of you GREAT cover makers out there?

TigerMan

I have re-made three or four of the A Profile series...they are available on my site (y)

I do intend to do the rest of them....when time permits :P