PDA

View Full Version : Some mistakes in FEIM-Booklet

Winston
05-18-2013, 08:59 AM
It become habitual, that there are some faults in the listening of the booklets:

Wearin’ That Loved On Look (take 3) was on the Memphis Sessions (FTD) and not on the 2CD-Set Suspicious Minds.
Wearin‘ That Loved On Look (take 10) is unreleased. It can not be found on Album Memphis Sessions.
Wearin‘ That Loved On Look (take 14) is not unreleased. It can be found on Album Memphis Sessions.
IŽm MovinŽOn (take 2) was not listet, but we can hear it.

After Loving You never got Overdubs. So it can not be a unfinished master. Maybe it is in my ears the unedited Master, because there is a count-in.

Because Chips Moman give no numbers for takes, there is something new. The Mastertake of In The Ghetto changed from 23 to 22!

I think, there is a mistake in the session-hours for I’m Movin’ On. Was the song not recorded between 2:00am and 5:30am?

There are some incongruous for me with the listenings of Only The Strong Survive, It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin and Any Day Now.

It is sad, that are many people like Keith Flynn and others make a so good job about the recordings. But FTD makes such mistakes.

KPM
05-20-2013, 02:47 PM
It become habitual, that there are some faults in the listening of the booklets:

Wearin’ That Loved On Look (take 3) was on the Memphis Sessions (FTD) and not on the 2CD-Set Suspicious Minds.
Wearin‘ That Loved On Look (take 10) is unreleased. It can not be found on Album Memphis Sessions.
Wearin‘ That Loved On Look (take 14) is not unreleased. It can be found on Album Memphis Sessions.
IŽm MovinŽOn (take 2) was not listet, but we can hear it.

After Loving You never got Overdubs. So it can not be a unfinished master. Maybe it is in my ears the unedited Master, because there is a count-in.

Because Chips Moman give no numbers for takes, there is something new. The Mastertake of In The Ghetto changed from 23 to 22!

I think, there is a mistake in the session-hours for I’m Movin’ On. Was the song not recorded between 2:00am and 5:30am?

There are some incongruous for me with the listenings of Only The Strong Survive, It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin and Any Day Now.

It is sad, that are many people like Keith Flynn and others make a so good job about the recordings. But FTD makes such mistakes.
Mistakes can happen on all fronts-it is conceivable that Keith has the errors and perhaps this corrects them.
Regardless of who has the errors-mistakes happen to the best of people, and are not intentional I'm sure.

debtdbruno
05-21-2013, 10:17 AM
agree, still a cracking release......still waiting for mine though:hmm::hmm:

Winston
05-24-2013, 01:18 AM
... still a cracking release ...
Elvis' best album ever. Together with "Elvis Is Back!" and "Elvis Country".

Snake Eyes
05-24-2013, 06:42 AM
agree, still a cracking release......still waiting for mine though:hmm::hmm:

Have you got your Aloha book yet? :lmfao:

debtdbruno
05-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Have you got your Aloha book yet? :lmfao:

its not out yet Jen.

......and I'm still waiting for FEIM:-(

Snake Eyes
05-24-2013, 10:22 AM
its not out yet Jen.