PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and Happy New Year 2013!

elvia7
12-31-2012, 06:13 AM
My dear friends,
approaching the New Year 2013, the old 2021 is almost over.
I think it is a good time to say thank you for everything that was good here on the website of TCB-world.
In the place, where ELVIS friends can meet . ELVIS the Greatest Artist of the XX Century .

So, I want to thank the whole TCB band.
Thanks guys, for the fact that despite so many problems, our beloved website still exists.
It's happy and optimistic. Elvis is still alive!

Thanks , also to all those who contributed to the fact that the place is nice and interesting.
I mean, beautiful pictures of our Elvis, wallpapers, and interesting (often very funny) threads.
I can not even replace all those people, there are a lot! Many of them are brilliant creators.

I hope that no one will feel unappreciated.
We all know who and what do for the TCB-world.

I can't, not to mention the person who not long ago left us, about our beloved , dearest friend Tommy.
His beautiful photos of Elvis. Professionally made wallpaper’s .
News from the press was for many of us valuable information about what is happening in the music. What kind of news we can find.
His poor heart was always open to anyone who needed comfort and understanding.
Tommy, you were a friend and be memorable, a instance of cultural treatment of fans and Elvis-loving person.
We will not forget you, our friend. You remain in the hearts of those who had a chance to get to know you, forever.

Once again, thanks to the ELVIS Friends! I wish Happy New Year 2013!

Eva with http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56126&d=1356958065;)

augusta
12-31-2012, 06:51 AM
Tommy, our Tommy, will be in all our hearts forever, because he was a special friend for everyone. Thanks to Elvis we all knew many precious people. I met you and other friends and I hope that all can be happy the next year!

piretos
12-31-2012, 07:43 AM
My dear friends,
I think it is a good time to say thank you for everything that was good here on the website of TCB-world.
In the place, where ELVIS friends can meet . ELVIS the Greatest Artist of the XX Century .

Thanks guys, for the fact that despite so many problems, our beloved website still exists.

Thanks , also to all those who contributed to the fact that the place is nice and interesting.
I mean, beautiful pictures of our Elvis, wallpapers, and interesting (often very funny) threads.
I can not even replace all those people, there are a lot! Many of them are brilliant creators.

I can't, not to mention the person who not long ago left us, about our beloved , dearest friend Tommy.
News from the press was for many of us valuable information about what is happening in the music. What kind of news we can find.
Tommy, you were a friend and be memorable, a instance of cultural treatment of fans and Elvis-loving person.
We will not forget you, our friend. You remain in the hearts of those who had a chance to get to know you, forever.

Eva with http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56126&d=1356958065;)

What a beautiful message my dear Ewa(y)(y)(y) I had the luck to meet very nice people on this site and to call them my friends.
May we all have a Happy New Year and may 2013 bring to all 2013 wishes,,,

http://i46.tinypic.com/35k3iid.jpg

Diane
12-31-2012, 08:03 AM
My dear friends,

Thank you so much Evi for your wonderful post. I agree with everything you said. May the best of happiness and health happen to everyone in this new year.

So miss you Tommy our dear friend, we'll never forget you.

boogie
12-31-2012, 08:12 AM
Thanks for this great post Evi, wish you too a wonderful 2013, and a happy Newyear to all the Elvis-fans here on this great webside

debtdbruno
12-31-2012, 09:34 AM
Happy New year to everyone......and take care if you're out tonight drinking......lol

hounddog
12-31-2012, 03:06 PM
wonderful post Evi, happy new year to everyon at TCB World

annie1000
12-31-2012, 06:03 PM
You know what I wish you ...:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Happy New Year everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!

RS277
01-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Happy New Year

elvia7
01-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Thank you friends for your reply to my post. :notworthy
You have the right, thanks to ELVIS, I also met many true friends :hug::sun::flowers:
YOU:D :hug::sun::flowers:

Elisabeth
01-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Happy New Year!

Snake Eyes
01-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Lovely post Evi, happy new year everyone.

elvia7
01-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Lovely post Evi, happy new year everyone.

THANK YOU MY DEAREST JEN................YOU MAKE MY LIFE HAPPIER(y):D:hug::hug: