PDA

View Full Version : Is this just me or everyone else thinking the same thing.

curtis simpkins
01-09-2005, 06:29 PM
When i play a Elvis Album it dose'nt matter if it s the 50's 60's 70's movies
or live concert's his music is much better then today's music i mean is better then todays rock n' roll, country,blues and yes rap music, and many other kinda of music we have today.

Elvis music still stands out more then anyone we have.
and many more people playing Elvis albums, i have people coming up to me
what to know what Elvis albums to get, i try to help them the best i can.

i wish i could let them know to get get the 31#1 hits but have of that album
dont have the original version of these hits on there, so i ask them if they would like an cdr of his great hits i have on vinyl for the original sound of his hits, and then they can get what ever cd they like to buy for there very own.

i hope this to is a great idea i had to help out new Elvis fans. :D

Albert
01-10-2005, 12:48 AM
I don't like the E1 and E2 albums to show people what Elvis is. It's so stereotype. It clearly shows what everybody already thouhgt: Elvis was huge and rocking in the 50s, mainstream and average selling in the 60s and burned out and badselling in the 70s.

That's the general idea that people have of Elvis and albums like that only enforce that. They make people believe that Elvis isn't much more than Teddy Bear and Don't Be Cruel.

As long as BMG doesn't try to sell people that other Elvis (a CD without a picture of a 50s Elvis, and without the selection of all those obvious hits), I can only rely on my own custom compilation to show people's prejudice opinion about Elvis wrong.