PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Youtube!

vivaelvis
09-30-2012, 07:33 PM
I found the ENTIRE July 5, 1976 concert on Youtube from his final show ever in Memphis. The sound quality is top notch for a soundboard boot. I would ranked this as the best sounding soundboard recording to date. While 1976 was an up and down year for Elvis, this has got to be one of the better overall shows he did during that tour. And to think that FTD chose the horrible and boring Tuscon show to represent that tour. Here is the entire July 5th show for your entertainment. Elvis gave a solid performance that night and threw in some rarities like That's All Right, One Night, Blue Christmas, and Softly As I Leave You. It's one of the longer shows that he did, running for around 90 minutes.

Enjoy!(y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HOCWW5ZFRQ&feature=g-vrec

LaurieT
10-01-2012, 06:31 AM
I found the ENTIRE July 5, 1976 concert on Youtube from his final show ever in Memphis. The sound quality is top notch for a soundboard boot. I would ranked this as the best sounding soundboard recording to date. While 1976 was an up and down year for Elvis, this has got to be one of the better overall shows he did during that tour. And to think that FTD chose the horrible and boring Tuscon show to represent that tour. Here is the entire July 5th show for your entertainment. Elvis gave a solid performance that night and threw in some rarities like That's All Right, One Night, Blue Christmas, and Softly As I Leave You. It's one of the longer shows that he did, running for around 90 minutes.

Enjoy!(y)

Wow, amazed at the sound. TY for sharing.

mozzarella
10-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Thank you, I knew about this upload but it sounds awsome indeed! I still get goosebumps when I hear the 2001 and See See Rider intro... The ultimate Elvis tune (y)

memphis3734
10-01-2012, 03:00 PM
F

Enjoy!(y)

Oh my Lord!!This is amazing!! Thank you so much. I miss him so much. A wonderful man gone way too soon.

Cliff
10-02-2012, 03:00 AM
Sounds even better when you convert the audio to mp3.

Joe Car
10-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks vivaelvis for the link!

KPM
10-04-2012, 12:37 PM

Enjoy!(y)

While I agree with you that this last Memphis show is a great show, the Tuscon show is far from boring......Elvis is in very good voice and mood, the concert has some very nice surprises.....a rockin' Burning Love with long ending, followed by a great unexpected version of Help Me Make It Through The Night.
Elvis then asks- 'what do you wanna hear?'..... among other songs Danny Boy is suggested and Elvis begins to sing it a little unsure but he finishes the song with the band in great form.
These songs alone make the Tuscon show far from boring.