PDA

View Full Version : This can't be good for Elvis

vivaelvis
07-08-2012, 03:11 PM
With Elvis already dubbed a "racist" by the majority of black America this unveiling secret cannot help. Famous African American Civil Rights photographer, who once followed and photographed Elvis around Memphis in the black community in the 1950's, Ernest Withers has been found to have been a secret FBI spy on famous blacks. And the black community is furious over it and feels betrayed by one of their own. Below is a big article out of the Commercial Appeal about it. To me, this is like adding fuel to the fire.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/jul/08/fbi-records-reveal-withers-secret-life-spying-on/?partner=popular

King Of The Whole World
07-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I didn't see anything about Elvis in the article, maybe I'm missing something but I don't see anything in this article of how this can damage Elvis in the black community even more.

If there would be some “juicy” stuff about Elvis, I think it would have been in the article. They love dumping on Elvis.

King Of The Whole World
07-08-2012, 05:45 PM
I thought you were going to talk about the hoarding show that is coming on tonight. There is a guy that has Elvis stuff all over his house and is a impersonator, who looks just like Elvis....ha ha.

ELVIS_
07-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Nope..I didn't see Elvis either in that story. Maybe it's the wrong link.

That Hoarders guy looks more like a Wolverine Impersonator. His house looks like a young Elvis fan's bedroom. I could see a music room or recreation room loaded with Elvis stuff but he obviously has no friends and family he'd rather have pictures of up on the walls. It's a Sad situation.
He might have some deep emotional issues he's dealing with like someone passing away or some kind of hardship that he has no control over but he needs money so he allowed the show to film his demise.
I hope he gets better, I wish him the best after all he's a man with a soul first and an fellow Elvis fan second.