PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Gifts For Christmas

Charmaine & David
12-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Here is what I got Charmaine for Christmas... yes the Elvis Aloha DVD set and the Elvis 68 Comeback Special DVD set... we watched all 4 hours of the Aloha DVD set on Christmas day... what did you get in the way of Elvis for Christmas? :) David

http://www.geocities.com/megacitytoronto/charmainesgifts.jpg

richardo316
12-26-2004, 04:21 PM
the only elvis gift i got for christmas was a box of chocolates. the box had elvises picture on it. today i bought my self a gift though, i bought elvis monopoly.

Mez
12-26-2004, 04:24 PM
I got a model of him from the '68 Comeback, standing with his foot propped on a chair, and his guitar resting on his knee :D

Lindnet
12-26-2004, 04:24 PM
I also got the Aloha From Hawaii DVD (I already had the 68 Comeback). I got 4 calendars, 2 bottles of wine, and 2 ornaments. I also got a cabinet to keep all my Elvis movies in, does that count?? :)

Oh, and a magnet, a shirt, the Alternate Aloha on VHS (old movie) and another magnet set. I think that's it for Elvis stuff.

curtis simpkins
12-26-2004, 10:02 PM
I have an Elvis doll from the mcfarlane this one is Elvis in 1956, still in the box
and i don't know if i want to keep it in the box or open it.

i have to put it together though.
now i need the 68 Elvis and the 70's. :D

and my brother got me a drawing of in a Elvis body, the guy did this he used
my photo my brother had of me use it and put me in a Elvis version, it was net.

my bother took a photo of it and send it to me, and ill try to post it on here. :D

i have to re-size it.

P.S. Annie
12-27-2004, 08:02 AM
I got the dvd set He touched me and the cd Good Rockin tonight/the interviews. Thanks Santa :xmas:

veronik
12-27-2004, 10:56 AM
I got the dvd set He touched me and the cd Good Rockin tonight/the interviews. Thanks Santa :xmas:

Im glad you got some E stuff.I got the three dools,50's.60's and 70's.I also got a bigger doll with his 68 Comeback outfit.This one is about 2ft.He looks so real!!I am very happy!!!I know those who got Elvis stuff are happy too. :cool: :)

Happy New year!

Veronik :cold: :newyear: :cold:

Pieterpix
12-27-2004, 03:07 PM
My christmas present was the movie Flaming Star from my girl friend ....... uh Santa, very lovely :P

T_J
12-27-2004, 04:40 PM
I got the official Elvis calendar and two CDs - Raised on Rock and Elvis in Concert. I only had them on vinyl before, so thought it was about time for an upgrade :) I've received the Elvis calendar every year since 1985 and have them all stored away in perfect condition. (y)