PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Checks

dstrattenfan
02-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Now is when I wish I used checks

http://www.bradfordexchangechecks.com/bec/product/prdid-1800083001.jsp?BECT_CODE=15162XYL&cm_ven=FacebookBEC&cm_cat=Elvis-BOGO-F25-34_1800083001&cm_pla=ChecksBuy1Get1Free_Img-full&cm_ite=F25-34_KW-Elvis_1Step-N_Niche

Vegas69
02-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Oh is neat wished I used them. Thanks you for showin them.

dstrattenfan
02-21-2011, 02:23 AM
I love the king and flaunt it every chance I get:D I ride in my car w/ the windows down and the King on high....my bumper sticker reads ELVIS: The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The KING...Now run tell that...

Tigerman1975
02-21-2011, 05:30 AM
I love the king and flaunt it every chance I get:D I ride in my car w/ the windows down and the King on high....my bumper sticker reads ELVIS: The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The KING...Now run tell that...

How cool is that. I may have to order some of those. BTW, I will run tell that. I was just talking to my wife and my Mom at a family gathering recently and I said, "if anything happens to me buy the shiniest black casket you can find, take it to an airbrush artist and have them put a 4' TCB and a lightning bolt across the top." They both just rolled their eyes at me lol

dstrattenfan
02-21-2011, 05:59 AM
How cool is that. I may have to order some of those. BTW, I will run tell that. I was just talking to my wife and my Mom at a family gathering recently and I said, "if anything happens to me buy the shiniest black casket you can find, take it to an airbrush artist and have them put a 4' TCB and a lightning bolt across the top." They both just rolled their eyes at me lol
Hell to the yeah!!!!! ok ok sooooo maybe I added the run tell Dat part but it's fitting eh?!!!!!!

My x used to tease bc I am still in love w/ Elvis..... I just go on and on about him and someone said would u leave ur husband for Elvis? My x looked that guy dead in the face and before I could get an answer out says "Leave me for Elvis hell, She'd leave me for his corpse.":blush:

And what did we learn from that boys and girls????? if u said thats the perfect way to become known as "Wednesday Addams" by ur spouses employers then ur todays winner :clap: :clap::clap:

Jungleroom76
02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
I actually have these checks and they are indeed VERY cool to pass to the cashiers whereever I use them. I always get a compliment on them!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

dstrattenfan
02-21-2011, 04:43 PM
I actually have these checks and they are indeed VERY cool to pass to the cashiers whereever I use them. I always get a compliment on them!! (y)

TCB!
Mike
I bet!!!!(y)

Lisarose
02-21-2011, 10:38 PM
I still use checks as cash giving gifts for neices, nephews that are graduating or getting married, so these will stand out! They'll know it came from
Aunt Lisa! :D

Vegas69
02-22-2011, 01:43 AM
Maybe I order cheques just to have em. They really are beautiful. I listen to Elvis loud to, no other way to enjoy.

dstrattenfan
02-22-2011, 02:19 AM
I still use checks as cash giving gifts for neices, nephews that are graduating or getting married, so these will stand out! They'll know it came from
Aunt Lisa! :D
Where can I sign up to be ur niece ;):blush:

I thought about that too Vegas69 but alas I'm poor lol:clap:

Albert
02-22-2011, 05:46 AM
I'm glad they aren't available here. Otherwise I would lose a lot of money, writing all these checks, trying to spread the Elvis word :D

dstrattenfan
02-22-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm glad they aren't available here. Otherwise I would lose a lot of money, writing all these checks, trying to spread the Elvis word :D
haha u and me both!!!:P

Vegas69
02-22-2011, 10:48 PM
I is sorry Distrattanfan :( But some are not so bad if you dont get something they call a copy? If you get singles just to have them as memento and not use, that is what I plan to do with the cheques. :) I wish one day for you to be ables to get them.

dstrattenfan
02-23-2011, 03:25 AM
I is sorry Distrattanfan :( But some are not so bad if you dont get something they call a copy? If you get singles just to have them as memento and not use, that is what I plan to do with the cheques. :) I wish one day for you to be ables to get them.
AWE thanks, Vegas69 ur such a sweetheart!!!!!:D:'(:blush:

Vegas69
02-23-2011, 05:24 AM
No reallies. I so often agree with your sayins that I think it would be so great for you to be able to get what you likes and want. I wish I could sned them to you. :(

dstrattenfan
02-23-2011, 06:53 AM
No reallies. I so often agree with your sayins that I think it would be so great for you to be able to get what you likes and want. I wish I could sned them to you. :(
:blush: Well same goes for u I agree w/ u a lot!! AWE ur a dollbaby :'(

Vegas69
02-23-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks you dstrattenfan I thinks same for you. :)

Tigerman1975
02-24-2011, 05:48 AM
I may be getting a set. I was looking at them again last night.

dstrattenfan
02-24-2011, 08:56 PM
I may be getting a set. I was looking at them again last night.
Beautiful aren't they (y)