PDA

View Full Version : Customizing your profile

Albert
03-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Previously (before our upgrade) it was possible to pimp your profile with different colors and background. With the current software it isn't possible yet (shame on you vbulletin!). The authors told that they are working on a fix to make this possible again.

As soon as the fix is released, we will install it and post the happy news (y)

SleepyJack
03-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks Albert,thanks for all the effort you put into keeping us happy!..much appreciated. Looking forward to all those big,shiny colours!

ForeverTheKing
03-20-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm really happy to hear this Albert :clap:
I really like the fact we can give personality to our profle pages :clap:

GIORGIA
03-20-2010, 02:37 PM
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:clap::cl ap::clap::clap:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WITH ALL MY HEART:blush::blush::blush::blush:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU'RE THE BEST:clap:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!I NEVER SEEN,PEOPLE LIKE YOU,IN A SITE,AND IN INTERNET IN GENERALLY,DO ALL THAT,FOR US:blush:,THANK YOU:blush:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Lisarose
03-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Previously (before our upgrade) it was possible to pimp your profile with different colors and background. With the current software it isn't possible yet (shame on you vbulletin!). The authors told that they are working on a fix to make this possible again.

As soon as the fix is released, we will install it and post the happy news (y)

Does that mean that I'll have to drag my son over to redo my page? Will you or someone - anyone give us technically challenged folks step-by-step how-tos?