PDA

View Full Version : Watch elvis gave to Redd Foxx

john carpenter
01-10-2010, 06:17 PM
The more I dig, the deeper things get with Redd Foxx/Elvis Conspiracy! Today I learned that on November 28, 1989, the IRS (http://www.irs.gov/) stormed into the Redd Foxx home and seized all of his items, one of which was no other than a watch that Elvis gave the late great comedian.

http://images.heritagecoin.com/images/HNAI/75/616/616016012o.jpgI never knew Elvis Met Redd Foxx?

Tommy
01-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Wow, that's cool. (y)

Junebug
01-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Redd Foxx attended Elvis & Priscilla's wedding reception in Las Vegas at the Hilton.

The invite and connection was through Parker somehow.

I don't know about the details of Redd's relationship/friendship with Elvis though.

:king:

Edit:

What is the Conspiracy about?

I don't believe I have heard about this before.

Thanks.

Getlo
01-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Redd Foxx attended Elvis & Priscilla's wedding reception in Las Vegas at the Hilton.

The Aladdin, not the Hilton.

mistymorning
01-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Wowww!!! very cool ! fantastic !(y)

john carpenter
01-11-2010, 09:33 AM

The invite and connection was through Parker somehow.

I don't know about the details of Redd's relationship/friendship with Elvis though.

Edit:

What is the Conspiracy about?

I don't believe I have heard about this before.

Thanks.IDK what the person was talking about,a Conspiracy? I just thought it was cool Elvis gave a watch to Redd:notworthy

javierTCB
01-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Has anyone seen a photo of Red Fox in Elvisīs wedding? :hmm:

Junebug
01-13-2010, 08:33 PM
The Aladdin, not the Hilton.

Has anyone seen a photo of Red Fox in Elvisīs wedding? :hmm:

Oh my! You are so right!!! :lol:

And I knew that it was at the Aladdin!!!

I had read somewhere before that Foxx was there but I could not remember if it was because of Parker, Prell, or because Foxx had been performing at the hotel. I just knew however it happened it had to have been okayed by Parker at the very least!

Thanks for the catch! (y)

I have not ever seen a photo but.....

In GK's latest book, Elvis My Best Man, he relays a humorous exchange with Redd. According to GK, at E & P's wedding he asked Redd how he was doing. Redd replied that he was fine but noticed that he was 'the only spook here' at the wedding!!! :P