PDA

View Full Version : Elvis My Best Friend Excerpts

Elvis.com
12-24-2009, 04:50 AM
Elvis' so-called "Best Buddy" George Klein dishes the dirt on Elvis' orgies & guns: The New York Post has dished up some controversy with an "Inside peek" at The King's wildest days from the new George Klein book. Here are some...

Link To Original Article (http://www.elvisnews.com/articles.aspx/elvis-my-best-friend-excerpts/1406)

mistymorning
12-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Shouldn't we protect the people we love ? he says that Elvis gave him many expensive gifts and let him ( them ) live in his houses and trust in him (them ) ! Is this the answer of friendship ?

sasha
12-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Shouldn't we protect the people we love ? he says that Elvis gave him many expensive gifts and let him ( them ) live in his houses and trust in him (them ) ! Is this the answer of friendship ?

I've been saying this for over 30 years. :'(

mistymorning
12-25-2009, 10:37 AM
I've been saying this for over 30 years. :'(

I'm sorry for Elvis choosing such so called friends !:'(

rickb
12-25-2009, 04:21 PM
A `best' friend wouldn't reveal such secrets.
i don't think i'll be buying this book

Genie
12-25-2009, 06:31 PM
:no: I refuse to even read his slop...I of course am usually asked, how do I know about "Revelations of the Memphis Mafia" if I didn't read it?:mad:
Well, there is such a thing as speed reading a couple pages and tossing it in the fireplace:lmfao:
Anyone who ever knew him or loved him would not make money off of ugly stories and that is all they are doing. It does not mean that their is an once of truth in them.
If I wrote a book, I would write one defending him. Or showing the world how much he gave of himself, all the positive things.

annie1000
12-26-2009, 04:45 AM
:no: I refuse to even read his slop...I of course am usually asked, how do I know about "Revelations of the Memphis Mafia" if I didn't read it?:mad:
Well, there is such a thing as speed reading a couple pages and tossing it in the fireplace:lmfao:
Anyone who ever knew him or loved him would not make money off of ugly stories and that is all they are doing. It does not mean that their is an once of truth in them.
If I wrote a book, I would write one defending him. Or showing the world how much he gave of himself, all the positive things.
(y)(y)(y):notworthy:notworthy

midnight
12-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Best friend? It must have a different meaning for George Klein. All these years later and they are still trying to trash the man. They can write what they like, we know all he gave to us... his music, his concerts, his gifts to those he loved and to those he never even met. It seems the "best friends" in Elvis' life were really his fans, he would be so proud of us.

annie1000
12-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Best friend? It must have a different meaning for George Klein. All these years later and they are still trying to trash the man. They can write what they like, we know all he gave to us... his music, his concerts, his gifts to those he loved and to those he never even met. It seems the "best friends" in Elvis' life were really his fans, he would be so proud of us.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notw orthy

john carpenter
12-26-2009, 07:57 AM
I have read much worse about Elvis:blink: He was like any other red blooded male I.M.O. But, i agree, you do not speak "Ill of the Dead" as we say in the South(n) And, who doesn't have a temper?:hmm:George has just went down a couple notches in my book:mad:

mistymorning
12-26-2009, 10:20 AM

Nicely said !!!!!! Nothing can change our love for Elvis 1 We are his best friends !:notworthy:king:(y)

GIORGIA
12-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooo true:blush::blush::blush::blush:!

GIORGIA
12-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Nicely said !!!!!! Nothing can change our love for Elvis 1 We are his best friends !:notworthy:king:(y)True(y):wub:!Personally,I would been more than a friend.......................:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Unchained Melody
12-26-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't know what to think about these excerpts.

I don't know if GK is trying to write about Elvis, and show that he wasn't always the perfect man, which is confusing reading some comments on hear, because when someone like Jerry Schilling and Charlie Hodge write their books fans bashed it because they didn't tell about the personal issues like the drugs and stuff Elvis battled with.

I will eventually buy this, but music is my main thing, I learn about our boy that way for the most part, but I'm not going to throw mud at GK for telling his story, and it definitley does not mean he wasn't his friend, he's just telling what he saw and I don't think he would ever hurt Elvis or his memory, I think he's a good man !

TLC67
12-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Hmmm....now I don't know if I will buy it, or not.

4THEHEART
12-26-2009, 05:24 PM
what an unfortunate man that GK is..at that age of his and still in need of this cheap effort just like many others..yes, indeed they are a lot out there,still hoping to get more.. I am sorry for GK and alikes..

mistymorning
12-26-2009, 10:52 PM
True(y):wub:!Personally,I would been more than a friend.......................:wub::wub::wub::wub:

You are very cute Giorgia !!!!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Genie
12-27-2009, 01:22 AM
I don't know what to think about these excerpts.

I don't know if GK is trying to write about Elvis, and show that he wasn't always the perfect man, which is confusing reading some comments on hear, because when someone like Jerry Schilling and Charlie Hodge write their books fans bashed it because they didn't tell about the personal issues like the drugs and stuff Elvis battled with.

I will eventually buy this, but music is my main thing, I learn about our boy that way for the most part, but I'm not going to throw mud at GK for telling his story, and it definitley does not mean he wasn't his friend, he's just telling what he saw and I don't think he would ever hurt Elvis or his memory, I think he's a good man !

Pardon me for bringing this up, but "He's just telling what he saw?"
Maybe. It seems to me that he is just telling what he wants to tell, and that he saw or did not see. Leaving his credibility and sales for we the Elvis fans to believe this is considered fact and from a friend. Bull!

Brian
12-27-2009, 02:41 AM
I don't know if i believe this story or not.

I don't know if Elvis really would continue doing what he was doing with those women in front of the others especially his own father Vernon.

George Klein is known to make stories and embellish his relationship with Elvis and these stories may just be that but at least it is somewhat interesting compared to the stories he usually tells.

His book will probably be 75% of all the stuff he tells on his radio show which isn't anything negative at all and maybe 25% of the bad stuff to satisfy the publishers into publishing this book.
You can't really write a book about Elvis without telling some bad stuff.

Donut
12-27-2009, 03:33 AM
It's obvious the people at New York Post have chosen the juiciest bits from Klein's book. I doubt the whole book will exclusively contain stories like those. But anyway, I don't think they are so shocking or offensive. What I would find 'strange' is if Elvis being a man wouldn't have enjoyed watching those kind of 'shows'. Sex is part of human nature, it's not like he is telling Elvis was a rapist or a serial killer... in my opinion, nothing to worry about.

TotallyInsane
12-27-2009, 05:18 AM
Well, I had planned on buying the book but I guess not now!! Don't need any more trash to read.

randompick
12-27-2009, 05:32 AM
I want to know everything about Elvis, and his writing will not affect anything about how I feel about Elvis.

GIORGIA
12-27-2009, 03:09 PM
You are very cute Giorgia !!!!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Thank's honey:blush::hug::lmfao:!

GIORGIA
12-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Sex is part of human nature That's for sure my friend(y)!But I think also,some things it's better not tells!To much personal!

Genie
12-27-2009, 05:02 PM
I want to know everything about Elvis, and his writing will not affect anything about how I feel about Elvis.

But, my friend, wouldn't you like to know EVERYTHING in it's truth? There is one person who knows, and only one and that person cannot take up for himself, by either denying it or acknowledging the so called "Facts"
It seems ironic to me that while the King lived, just a handful of vultures dared. After his passing, they come out of the woodwork!::mad:

Donut
12-28-2009, 06:51 AM
That's for sure my friend(y)!But I think also,some things it's better not tells!To much personal!

Well, I'm not going to defend George Klein because I have not read his book yet, but in a friendship with someone for so long you always have nice and not so nice stories to tell.

GIORGIA
12-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Well, I'm not going to defend George Klein because I have not read his book yet, but in a friendship with someone for so long you always have nice and not so nice stories to tell.That's for sure!Because a truly friend,stay with his friend,in bad time and good time,but I think,as I said before,that some things it's better not tells!Because it's to to much personal!Like I read in this article,and I don't think,Elvis would be happy about this!I think,if someone,my friend(specially!)or an other person,write any personal thing about me,I would not happy for this!

lvs2day
12-28-2009, 08:30 PM
this is not surprising as sonny did the same [e.p. sex habits] in his recent book as did esposito , its called desperation and i always hated klien he overstaed his union with E.P. at the many functions he has appeard at he always recites the same ol shitty stories abd just take a listen to his awful radio program on sirius radio he needs a so called expert on hand to correct dates and things this guy is a total dirt bag.

mistymorning
12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Well, I'm not going to defend George Klein because I have not read his book yet, but in a friendship with someone for so long you always have nice and not so nice stories to tell.

[COLOR=blue]Ofcourse you are right , there are some nice stories or some so called bad stories in every one's life including Elvis , but a real friend respects his friendship ! revealing such stories is not a friendly gesture specially when the person is not alive to defend himself .

U.S. Male
12-28-2009, 09:34 PM
What I want to know is how many so called "Best Friends" did Elvis have? :hmm:

It seams like every year, another person arises (with a book) claiming how "I was Elvis' best friend".....geeze :unsure:

mistymorning
12-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Arthur Hooton, part of Elvis' crew, came up behind Lime and hugged her. She shrieked in surprise and then laughed. "All of a sudden, Elvis had his gun to Arthur's head, and he said, 'You do that again and I'll blow your f- - -ing head offJimmy Dean was "doing some pretty obvious flirting with Elvis' date," writes Klein. "Elvis walked over and put a small handgun to the side of Jimmy's head and said, 'Leave her alone.'
suppose Elvis was being half-playful -- but only half

I don't think it's strange if a man can't stay indifferent when some one tries to flirt with his date !!! Elvis was a hot blooded southern guy .(y)

annie1000
12-29-2009, 12:37 AM
[COLOR=blue]Ofcourse you are right , there are some nice stories or some so called bad stories in every one's life including Elvis , but a real friend respects his friendship ! revealing such stories is not a friendly gesture specially when the person is not alive to defend himself .
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):notworthy:notworthy

Donut
12-29-2009, 01:24 AM

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about this, mistymorning, because I still can't see what Elvis should defend himself from after reading these excerpts from the book. I'll wait untill I read the whole book to judge it.

romar
12-29-2009, 01:48 AM
Aren't we used reading those stories after 30 years and more? Those guys need a fast buck so they write a book. Most publishers don't publish a book on Elvis if there is no dirt in it. So the "friends" tell some dirt.
But is it really so shocking??? Remember....Elvis was just human. Do not forget that.
What would you do???
For me it does not mean anything. I still like his music and that in the end is the main thing. And the only thing.

Genie
12-29-2009, 02:20 AM
Amen to you Mistymorning!

Genie
12-29-2009, 02:23 AM
What I want to know is how many so called "Best Friends" did Elvis have? :hmm:

It seams like every year, another person arises (with a book) claiming how "I was Elvis' best friend".....geeze :unsure:

I really have to believe that Joe was for a very long time, but eventually Larry Geller took that spot, and everyone was upset over it.
(sure not me) Larry didn't have a bad reputation like most of the friends Elvis called friends...or so called Memphis Mafia.
They made him rough, and Larry calmed him......I bet Larry would be the first to say..YES the guys wanted me and Elvis as far apart as possible.

Genie
12-29-2009, 02:28 AM
this is not surprising as sonny did the same [e.p. sex habits] in his recent book as did esposito , its called desperation and i always hated klien he overstaed his union with E.P. at the many functions he has appeard at he always recites the same ol shitty stories abd just take a listen to his awful radio program on sirius radio he needs a so called expert on hand to correct dates and things this guy is a total dirt bag.

Good for you!
I agree completely with this..... and of course dirt is going to sell, so it's extra smutty of those who do it, and can't prove one word either! When the world gets so desperate about destroying Elvis (which they wont ever manage to do) they'll find some home video and release it to the horror of all that love him...... but we will still love him and hate the person who did it!

Genie
12-29-2009, 02:38 AM
That's for sure my friend(y)!But I think also,some things it's better not tells!To much personal!

Correct! One look at Elvis and you (we ladies) melt for the past 10-20-30-40 years whatever?
Of course we are not so stupid to think he was celebate.
But to smear his sex life on a page, and add "Facts" that are probably NOT, Elvis would smack the crap out of these people if he could...
It's shameful! If I were Lisa Marie, I'd be busy trying to get it in a garbage bin.. but I suppose the freedom of speech prevents this?
The only proof Marty Lacker came up with..was "I was there" His famous last words will always be that. "I know" because I was there"
Well, I was there in a very small way a few times, nothing sexual to report. If there was, I'd be happy as a lark...but it never happened like that.
It is dirt to write vulgar things just because you knew Elvis, in all likely hood these people in the know writing this filth, (and some is pretty hard core) just see the $$$$$ pouring in for them, they have no concern what it would do to Elvis if he were alive. Of course then, they wouldn't dare!!
So to me, this is a sure sign of cowardice on their part!

mistymorning
12-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Amen to you Mistymorning!

Thanks alot !!!!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

GIORGIA
12-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Arthur Hooton, part of Elvis' crew, came up behind Lime and hugged her. She shrieked in surprise and then laughed. "All of a sudden, Elvis had his gun to Arthur's head, and he said, 'You do that again and I'll blow your f- - -ing head offJimmy Dean was "doing some pretty obvious flirting with Elvis' date," writes Klein. "Elvis walked over and put a small handgun to the side of Jimmy's head and said, 'Leave her alone.'
suppose Elvis was being half-playful -- but only half

I don't think it's strange if a man can't stay indifferent when some one tries to flirt with his date !!! Elvis was a hot blooded southern guy .(y)

Absolutely true my friend(y)!I would do the same thing!Maybe,without the gun:P!

GIORGIA
12-29-2009, 12:54 PM
but a real friend respects his friendship ! revealing such stories is not a friendly gesture specially when the person is not alive to defend himself .Sooooooooooooo true my friend(y)!And I'm asking,but the true love,the very true love to a person that you love,not exist anymore:'(?I mean,I'm sick and tired to read all this stuff:angry:!For what?Just for the money?It's soooooooooooooo orrible:'(!Where the true love is?Elvis was and is such a wonderful person:hug:!I would say to them:You not understand NOTHING,and I'm say NOTHING,about Elvis!

GIORGIA
12-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Correct! One look at Elvis and you (we ladies) melt for the past 10-20-30-40 years whatever?
Of course we are not so stupid to think he was celebate.
But to smear his sex life on a page, and add "Facts" that are probably NOT, Elvis would smack the crap out of these people if he could...
It's shameful! If I were Lisa Marie, I'd be busy trying to get it in a garbage bin.. but I suppose the freedom of speech prevents this?
The only proof Marty Lacker came up with..was "I was there" His famous last words will always be that. "I know" because I was there"
Well, I was there in a very small way a few times, nothing sexual to report. If there was, I'd be happy as a lark...but it never happened like that.
It is dirt to write vulgar things just because you knew Elvis, in all likely hood these people in the know writing this filth, (and some is pretty hard core) just see the $$$$$ pouring in for them, they have no concern what it would do to Elvis if he were alive. Of course then, they wouldn't dare!!
So to me, this is a sure sign of cowardice on their part!Thank's:notworthy!(y)(y)(y)(y)!And If I was his dauther,I would do ANYTHING and I'm tell ANYTHING for stop these things!No matter what!Ok the freedom of speech,but if touching my dad(in this case)I do EVERYTHING!And I'm tell EVERYTHING!For stop this!So,I don't understand this thing,NEVER!

KPM
12-29-2009, 01:42 PM
A persons life is full of the good and the bad-triumph and tragedy, black and white.
GK I'm sure will stress the positive and his negative pages will be in the minority-but all lives have a negative side as long as..... those negatives are not made to sound like thats all there was.

Genie
12-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Most welcome Georgia

sasha
12-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Ofcourse you are right , there are some nice stories or some so called bad stories in every one's life including Elvis , but a real friend respects his friendship ! revealing such stories is not a friendly gesture specially when the person is not alive to defend himself .

Must agree . Some things better left unsaid !! IF you really call yourself a friend !

mistymorning
12-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Must agree . Some things better left unsaid !! IF you really call yourself a friend !

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Elvis matters for us as a great music icon and a wonderful singer with an amazing voice who had / has made magical moments in our life with his great talent . His personal life was his own concern and we should respect his privacy . (y)

Genie
12-30-2009, 12:03 AM
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about this, mistymorning, because I still can't see what Elvis should defend himself from after reading these excerpts from the book. I'll wait untill I read the whole book to judge it.

Idon't really care for people passing their opinions about in a book, which will earn them big bucks. Every subject is up for grabs.
We all have opinions but people tend to believe those with M.D. behind their name.
I think Elvis loved his daughter very much, his life was not a normal 9-5 job.
I wish the truth could be told by the man himself, and all our "Opinions" would no doubt be staggering, untrue or shocking? At least it would be FACT.
Personally, I hate it when people do this to Elvis.:doh:

mistymorning
12-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Thank's:notworthy!(y)(y)(y)(y)!And If I was his dauther,I would do ANYTHING and I'm tell ANYTHING for stop these things!No matter what!Ok the freedom of speech,but if touching my dad(in this case)I do EVERYTHING!And I'm tell EVERYTHING!For stop this!So,I don't understand this thing,NEVER!

I agree too ! Lisa marie should do something more serious to prevent spreading such unfair things to be told about his legendary dad !
Unfortunately some of these ppeople are ready to ignore friendship just for getting money !!!http://www.animationplayhouse.com/smiley_tongue.gif

sasha
12-30-2009, 03:43 AM
Lisa Marie gets very angry at her dads "best friends." Though how much she can legally do, evidently not much. An interview with Lisa:

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/lisa_marie_playboy_interview.shtml

PLAYBOY: There's another song, Nobody Noticed It, that seems like it might be about your dad.

PRESLEY: I wrote that to relieve myself of something I saw on TV about him, on the E! True Hollywood Story.
It actually did me in, emotionally, for days.
What made me angry was the interviews with the mother****ers who hung around him.
These *****s were so disgusting--they helped him go down and were actually worse than he was.
It infuriated me.
They were trying to take away his dignity, the one thing that was most important to him.
And I needed to strike back at that.
I happened to be going to the studio, and I got the melody in my head and started to cry.

Donut
12-30-2009, 06:05 AM
Are not the 'good things' we know about him also private? If the people who knew about them had not told them we would have not known they happened either. We never complain about this and accept them as facts...

Sweet_One_E.
12-30-2009, 07:47 AM
oh please give me a break, like Lisa or her mother was/has been worried about his dignity. what a load of garbage. Lisa is ok with all the things her mother has said but the friends of elvis are bad. what a holier than thou line of bull.
to really admire a person you must admire all of them and that is what his friends did. they took the good and not so good and stayed his friend. Elvis was not the perfect friend either. he had his faults. many in relationships, but over all he was more good than not.
people are expected to extend the good graces to Elvis in abundance and yet the friends are rung through a wringer.
Elvis's love seemed long standing and unconditional, I don't believe for one second that what Red and all wrote stopped him from loving them. he prob. was real sad and ticked off, but Elvis seemed to love people better than a lot of people do w/o mean hateful judgement.
as far as this jo goes, this is nothing that she has not said before, and it is one thing. can we compare the wonderful things she has said about Elvis and the love she has shown in interview. personally I would cut her some slack because at least she and her husband stayed and loved Elvis when the holier than thou one ditched him and right away told how much happiers she was with her live w/o Elvis.
oh and who are they (Pris and Lisa) to ever get mad about people making a buck off of saying things about Elvis when they are filthy rich in doing so. and Pris began the minute she walked out the doors of Graceland.

GIORGIA
12-30-2009, 12:30 PM
I agree too ! Lisa marie should do something more serious to prevent spreading such unfair things to be told about his legendary dad !
Unfortunately some of these ppeople are ready to ignore friendship just for getting money !!!http://www.animationplayhouse.com/smiley_tongue.gif(y)(y)(y)(y)Thank's my friend:notworthy!

GIORGIA
12-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Most welcome GeorgiaThank's:blush:!My Name is with the I not E:D!

GIORGIA
12-30-2009, 12:41 PM
oh please give me a break, like Lisa or her mother was/has been worried about his dignity. what a load of garbage. Lisa is ok with all the things her mother has said but the friends of elvis are bad. what a holier than thou line of bull.
to really admire a person you must admire all of them and that is what his friends did. they took the good and not so good and stayed his friend. Elvis was not the perfect friend either. he had his faults. many in relationships, but over all he was more good than not.
people are expected to extend the good graces to Elvis in abundance and yet the friends are rung through a wringer.
Elvis's love seemed long standing and unconditional, I don't believe for one second that what Red and all wrote stopped him from loving them. he prob. was real sad and ticked off, but Elvis seemed to love people better than a lot of people do w/o mean hateful judgement.
as far as this jo goes, this is nothing that she has not said before, and it is one thing. can we compare the wonderful things she has said about Elvis and the love she has shown in interview. personally I would cut her some slack because at least she and her husband stayed and loved Elvis when the holier than thou one ditched him and right away told how much happiers she was with her live w/o Elvis.
oh and who are they (Pris and Lisa) to ever get mad about people making a buck off of saying things about Elvis when they are filthy rich in doing so. and Pris began the minute she walked out the doors of Graceland.Really Good Post(y)!Infact I always thought that it's incredible that lisa it's ok with all things that his mother had/has tell,Had/has write................and for this,for Me,are equal at all these "friends":angry:!But I still also think,that a lot of what they had/has write,had/has tell,are to much personal,and for Me,it's not right tell these things!Because it's not RIGHT do this at ELVIS!My personal opinion,of course!

Hominuk
12-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I have read much worse about Elvis:blink: He was like any other red blooded male I.M.O. But, i agree, you do not speak "Ill of the Dead" as we say in the South(n) And, who doesn't have a temper?:hmm:George has just went down a couple notches in my book:mad:

I really can't stand these people who profess to be Elvis' friends....and of course they can say what they want because he's not around to defend himself....George Klein is the lowest of the lows.

GIORGIA
12-30-2009, 12:49 PM
Though how much she can legally do, evidently not much.I know too about this interview and this orrible thing:angry:!,and I'm TOTALLY agree with her(OF COURSE!)but,I still see this thing,today on e!,so really don't do anything,about this?I don't think so!It's her!Can do stop this thing,and many other things!Her stopped a show about Elvis!So can do this things!So for Me it's a BIG EXCUSE!My personal opinion,of course!

sasha
12-30-2009, 01:00 PM
I used to have a lot to say about Lisa & Priscilla . None of it good.
Until I went back & waded through the complete history of Elvis, Graceland etc. Lisa was not happy with her mother either .

Elvis was not perfect ,by any means. I wouldn't have put up with him either !
IMO, we all fall short of what we should & could be.
However, I tend to not judge most people ,except someone that calls themselves "my friend", who was right there following me every step of the way. I also do not tell things about "my friends" when they're not able to tell their own side. Especially the old rule.." do not speak ill of the dead."

That seems to be the point of much talk about Elvis. So, I leave that to the ones that enjoy that sort of thing...plus get paid for it ! :blink:

annie1000
12-30-2009, 01:03 PM
I used to have a lot to say about Lisa & Priscilla . None of it good.
Until I went back & waded through the complete history of Elvis, Graceland etc. Lisa was not happy with her mother either .

Elvis was not perfect ,by any means. I wouldn't have put up with him either !
IMO, we all fall short of what we should & could be.
However, I tend to not judge most people ,except someone that calls themselves "my friend", who was right there following me every step of the way. I also do not tell things about "my friends" when they're not able to tell their own side. Especially the old rule.." do not speak ill of the dead."

That seems to be the point of much talk about Elvis. So, I leave that to the ones that enjoy that sort of thing...plus get paid for it ! :blink:
(y)(y)(y)(y):notworthy

GIORGIA
12-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Infact,unfortunatelly,only for the money:'(:'(:'(:'(!Elvis is NOT deserve that!

Genie
12-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Thank's:blush:!My Name is with the I not E:D!

Oh I am sorry Dear Giorgia I hit a lot of wrong keys anymore....
I admit my spelling could be better, and I wish I was as young as most of the ladies here... I hate to get one's name wrong.:hug::tcbworld::happy_ny:
Love Genie(or Jeanne) lol

GIORGIA
12-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Oh I am sorry Dear Giorgia I hit a lot of wrong keys anymore....
I admit my spelling could be better, and I wish I was as young as most of the ladies here... I hate to get one's name wrong.:hug::tcbworld::happy_ny:
Love Genie(or Jeanne) lol
Thank's:hug:!:happy_ny:!Love Giorgia p.s you not old my dear;)!And sometimes this happen!Write the name wrong or just a letter wrong:P!Don't worry!Ok?Now the important thing that you know my name right:P!

Genie
12-30-2009, 03:49 PM
I had mine on pre-order through Amazon.co.uk for weeks..............then suddenly got an e-mail saying they were no longer selling it...........
The plot thickens................LOL

GOOD! And whoever said Alanna Nash did not "Ghostwrite" owes me an apology...look it up for yourself in her interview.....
Folks, I've been around awhile, I actually do know some things I talk about...LOL:blink: