PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Marie sells house

presley31
11-04-2009, 06:24 AM
The rumours that Lisa Marie will move to London with her family could be based on real facts. last weekend, her house on Long Valley Road in Hidden Hills California is for sale for $8,995,000 (€6.100.000). Lisa Marie bought the house in December 1993 for the amount of $2,600,000. This was shortly after her 25th birthday when she became the sole remaining heir to her late and great father's estate. Potential buyers will receive a Beautifully & extensively remodeled & expanded house in the exclusive guard-gated community of Hidden Hills with 8,000 SF sprawling ranch home on over 3 acres of lush rolling lawns w/ orchards. In addition to the main house, consisting of 5 bdrms. 5.5 baths, this private complex also features 3 separate guest quarters, pool/spa w/ waterfall, barns/tack rooms & extensive extra parking. The home backs up to the Santa Monica Conservancy/Ahmanson Ranch which ensures privacy.

source: http://www.elvismatters.com/index.php?pagina=nieuws&id=2982

May
11-04-2009, 06:48 AM
Wow. Thanks for the info Presley31. Love the decor. She has good taste. I wonder where in London she is moving to.

I didnt know she was still into horse riding. Although I suppose having a tack room doesnt necessarily mean she has horses.

mistymorning
11-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Thanks for info . Why does she consider moving to England ? any particular reason ?

May
11-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Cause us British are so cooooool:cool: :D

Teddy
11-04-2009, 10:15 AM
She must be out of her mind.

Junebug
11-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Wow!

That would be a huge move- both literally and figuratively - for Lisa & her family should she decide to live outside the US.

I wish her nothing but the best........

May
11-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Bet Priscilla would miss her. Do you think it will ever happen?

kathy parkinson
11-04-2009, 11:00 AM

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Teddy
11-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Bet Priscilla would miss her. Do you think it will ever happen?

Our biggest $cientology center is that little thing on Tottenham Court road. What do you think?

debtdbruno
11-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Teddy.............you're back!!!!!!!

debtdbruno
11-04-2009, 12:23 PM
In UK Hello mag, she says that she has fallen in love with the Uk, finds LA superficial, and hopes to move here 'someday'............

Merry
11-04-2009, 12:36 PM
It's a lovely home, I'd love a home like that, lol. Lisa has good taste. Then, a tack room, lol. :D

Tommy
11-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm sure Lisa, has more than just this house.

elvislina
11-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Cool. hope Lisa will enjoy this wonderful place, she have a great house style :)
she deserve it so much :)

Diane
11-04-2009, 01:25 PM
I hope she's happy whatever she decides to do and wherever she wants to live.

Thanks for the article Jen. I'll be waiting for more news on this.:)

Diane

Polk-Salad-Annie
11-05-2009, 04:41 AM
http://www.elvismatters.com/nieuws/afbeeldingen/thumbnails/173_20091103112350.jpg

The rumours that Lisa Marie will move to London with her family could be based on real facts.
Last weekend, her house on Long Valley Road in Hidden Hills California is for sale for $8,995,000 (€6.100.000).
Lisa Marie bought the house in December 1993 for the amount of $2,600,000.
This was shortly after her 25th birthday when she became the sole remaining heir to her late and great father's estate.
Potential buyers will receive a Beautifully & extensively remodeled & expanded house in the exclusive guard-gated community of Hidden Hills with 8,000 SF sprawling ranch home on over 3 acres of lush rolling lawns w/ orchards.
In addition to the main house, consisting of 5 bdrms. 5.5 baths, this private complex also features 3 separate guest quarters, pool/spa w/ waterfall, barns/tack rooms & extensive extra parking.
The home backs up to the Santa Monica Conservancy/Ahmanson Ranch which ensures privacy.

Source: ElvisMatters, november 3rd 2009

May
11-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Our biggest $cientology center is that little thing on Tottenham Court road. What do you think?

I dont know. Thats why I asked!:P

May
11-05-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm sure Lisa, has more than just this house.

Oh yes. I bet she does. Wonder where the others are. Hawaii, maybe?
I would be surprised if she actually did move over here:hmm: I have heard her say a few times that she finds LA a little 'shallow' but she hasnt moved yet. Will watch this space:D

beckelvis
11-05-2009, 05:37 AM
wow wonderful place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy
11-05-2009, 07:58 AM
Also, I guess it is a great place, with all that money. :lol:

May
11-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Well yeh, but money can't necessarily buy taste can it?

Tommy
11-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Well yeh, but money can't necessarily buy taste can it?

Yes, it can with the right designer. (y)

May
11-05-2009, 09:36 AM
No, what I mean is, the right designer can try and do their job, but if the person paying their wages doesnt like their ideas....................................:hmm:;)

Junebug
11-05-2009, 11:01 AM
Oh yes. I bet she does. Wonder where the others are. Hawaii, maybe?
I would be surprised if she actually did move over here:hmm: I have heard her say a few times that she finds LA a little 'shallow' but she hasnt moved yet. Will watch this space:D

Link to photos of Lisa's home in Hawaii:

http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=25717&highlight=lisa+hawaii+house

:king:

beckelvis
11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Also, I guess it is a great place, with all that money. :lol:
:lmfao:(y)

debtdbruno
11-05-2009, 11:32 AM

Very nice.........notice it's on the 'Big Island', not on Oahu???

May
11-05-2009, 12:08 PM

Yey, I was right.:clap: I didn't actually know she had a house there. Just remember her saying how much she loved Hawaii and that she went there often. thanks for the link Junebug. (y)

Diane
11-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks Junebug. I've seen Lisa's house in Hawaii in pictures and that's the house I love! I hadn't seen pictures of the one she's selling. I don't find it as interesting. She's like her dad, she doesn't buy the largest most extravagant homes compared to what other stars live in.

Diane

Merry
11-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks Junebug. I've seen Lisa's house in Hawaii in pictures and that's the house I love! I hadn't seen pictures of the one she's selling. I don't find it as interesting. She's like her dad, she doesn't buy the largest most extravagant homes compared to what other stars live in.

Diane

I agree, Diane, all in good taste. (y)

Nicole Presley
11-06-2009, 09:36 AM
She must be out of her mind.

lol. :lmfao: Thatīs what I thought, too. :D I canīt understand how someone can move away from the U:S:A:. I wish I could live there.

debtdbruno
11-06-2009, 11:01 AM
I'd sure love to live in Hawaii all the time............that place I'd never sell...........

Diane
11-06-2009, 11:08 AM
I'd sure love to live in Hawaii all the time............that place I'd never sell...........

For sure!(y)(y)(y)

Diane

May
11-07-2009, 12:57 AM
lol. :lmfao: Thatīs what I thought, too. :D I canīt understand how someone can move away from the U:S:A:. I wish I could live there.

How about the UK Nicole? Have you been over here? Some great places to visit. Was in London only yesterday. Great city.(y) I love it.

debtdbruno
11-07-2009, 08:19 AM
I'd sooner live in the US than the UK anyday............going down the pan rapidly here.....

Diane
11-07-2009, 08:38 AM
I think except for a few states, we've gone down the pan here too as has the whole world the last few years....BUT things always turn around and get better again.

Diane

debtdbruno
11-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I don't know Diane, the Uk seems to be way over the top with Political Correctness, Do-gooders etc.....
I don't feel any sort of patrionism for Uk at all...............

May
11-07-2009, 09:20 AM
I'd sooner live in the US than the UK anyday............going down the pan rapidly here.....

Grass is always greener...........til you get there!;)

I do know what you mean though. Some of the things going on here are LUDICROUS! but thats politics and I dont think I'll start a debate on that! :lol:

May
11-07-2009, 09:21 AM
I don't know Diane, the Uk seems to be way over the top with Political Correctness, Do-gooders etc.....
I don't feel any sort of patrionism for Uk at all...............

:lmfao: dont start me on political correctness Deb. Drives me nuts!:lmfao: I have just thought of something but I will PM you......:blush:

Sweet_One_E.
11-08-2009, 10:36 AM
good for her, probably be cheaper. Taxes are less there. and she will have much needed privacy, for more normal life

Teddy
11-09-2009, 02:44 AM
I think except for a few states, we've gone down the pan here too as has the whole world the last few years....

The trouble is, the UK doesn't appear to have any interest in liberating itself from the pan.

Diane
11-09-2009, 06:23 AM
The trouble is, the UK doesn't appear to have any interest in liberating itself from the pan.

Well hopefully the powers that be get their acts together before there is no comfortable place for anyone to live. Where to find a politician that actually cares for the people???????:blink:

Diane

Tommy
11-09-2009, 06:32 AM
Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Diane
11-09-2009, 07:11 AM
Sorry Tommy, that subject always riles me up.:'(

Diane

kathy parkinson
11-09-2009, 08:59 AM
The trouble is, the UK doesn't appear to have any interest in liberating itself from the pan. EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!

wildflower
11-10-2009, 04:05 PM

(y)(y) :D
wish i had the spare cash & could buy Lisa's crib... surely the weather is much better in California than here in freezing Scotland :cold:!
Anyways, would be nice having Lisa on the Island... we would definitely make her very welcome :D!

wildflower
xxx

epmoodyblue
11-10-2009, 05:12 PM
:hmm:well best move for her would be to come live in canada(y) http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/selenauno/smiley-gen101.gif

Teddy
11-11-2009, 01:31 AM
She can stay at my house as long as her mother visits regularly.

debtdbruno
11-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Yeh, but all the kids and hubby could come too as a package Teddy.............are you ready for all of them???

Teddy
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
It would depend upon a firm guarantee of Cilla's presence :'(

debtdbruno
11-12-2009, 11:00 AM
You'd have to buy them tickets to the Millenium wheel thingy', that will keep them out of your hair for 1 hour.........LOL

Donut
11-12-2009, 11:09 AM
It would depend upon a firm guarantee of Cilla's presence :'(

You know Bear? I read the other day that she is going to act in a play in London but I don't know if there's any truth to it.

debtdbruno
11-12-2009, 11:40 AM
You know Bear? I read the other day that she is going to act in a play in London but I don't know if there's any truth to it.

Priscilla Presley set for West End debut.

Elvis Presley's ex-wife Priscilla Presley is thinking of performing live on stage for the first time in a comedy play, which is scheduled to take place at London's West End.

The 60-year old Presley feels the play may be an interesting opportunity for her to exhibit her versatility as an actress. She has films like The Naked Gun, and The Hayley Wagner to her credit and now she is all set to perform for the first time in front of a live audience.

"I've been offered a fantastic role that can't say too much about, but it's a comedy with a serious message. I've never really done stage before but that's the challenge of being an actress," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

2009/11/11 Contactmusic - www.elvisinfonet.com / www.epgold.com

Donut
11-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Yes! That's what I read. It arrived to my e-mail box disguised as an "Elvis Google Alert".

debtdbruno
11-12-2009, 12:14 PM
it does say 'maybe'...........

like LM article, she says. 'maybe one day they could move here'.........

People like speculating

Dany
11-12-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks for information honey. (y)Bealtiful house. who can have. I can't I don't have.

Brian
11-12-2009, 12:49 PM

Elvis Presley's ex-wife Priscilla Presley is thinking of performing live on stage for the first time in a comedy play, which is scheduled to take place at London's West End.

The 60-year old Presley feels the play may be an interesting opportunity for her to exhibit her versatility as an actress. She has films like The Naked Gun, and The Hayley Wagner to her credit and now she is all set to perform for the first time in front of a live audience.

"I've been offered a fantastic role that can't say too much about, but it's a comedy with a serious message. I've never really done stage before but that's the challenge of being an actress," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

Priscilla said the same thing two years ago while she was on Dancing with the Stars that she might take part in this London stage play but she never did.
Maybe this is a reprint of that old news story from back then.

Priscilla doesn't have any versatility as an actress so even if she had accepted this play she wouldn't have been able to show it off.

franny
11-12-2009, 09:09 PM
:hmm:well best move for her would be to come live in canada(y) http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/selenauno/smiley-gen101.gif

I agree! :lol:

franny

May
11-13-2009, 02:09 AM

Says here she is 60, so maybe it is a few years old. either that or they have just got her age wrong.

Although, also she was supposed to be making some kind of stage show of her life, and that didnt seem to materialise. :doh:

Diane
11-13-2009, 07:54 AM
She could move to San Diego where it's almost perfect weather year round...72 degrees....heaven! But only the wealthy could afford it there.

Diane

debtdbruno
11-13-2009, 09:15 AM
They've got her age wrong havn't they May?

64???

Tommy
11-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Born Priscilla Ann Wagner; born May 24, 1945. She is 64.

Here is some more info.

Presley's biological father was US Navy pilot James Wagner. His parents were Kathryn and Harold Wagner. On 10 August 1944, at the age of 23, he married Presley's mother; they had been dating for more than three years. He was killed in a plane crash while returning home on leave when Priscilla was six months old.

When Priscilla discovered this "..family secret..." whilst rummaging through an old wooden box of family keepsakes, she was encouraged by her mother to keep it from the other children as she feared it would "...endanger our family closeness...".

debtdbruno
11-13-2009, 09:45 AM
thanks Tommy

May
11-13-2009, 10:10 AM
They've got her age wrong havn't they May?

64???

Yes, she is 64. thats why I thought the article may be old.;)

Brian
11-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes, she is 64. thats why I thought the article may be old.;)

EIN has a tendency to sometimes post old news on there site that is no longer relevant.
I wonder why they bother doing that.