PDA

View Full Version : What would it mean to you.........

May
10-09-2009, 06:07 AM
......to have spent a month living with Elvis, and the MM, and Priscilla, experiencing the parties, horse riding, generally living the high-life at Graceland with everyone?

Can you imagine it!! (y)

AND, what would your ideal day there consist of.?

Mine would be: getting up late, having breakfast in the kitchen, go horse riding. Then go out to Sears to buy equipment and stuff for the stables. Then maybe go to LibertyLand and then go and chat to the fans at the music gates. Finishing off the day with dinner (in the dining room) and then friends round for drinks and a game of pool. Maybe letting off a few fireworks last thing. (I dont ask much!!)

Diane
10-09-2009, 06:21 AM
The heck with the MM and Priscilla. :) All I would want is to be present in the Jungle Room with Elvis rehearsing and jamming with his musician. I guess I would like a few meal breaks etc. here and there during the month.:lol:

Diane

May
10-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Now now Diane! :closedeye You have to be realistic and know that Prissy and the MM will be there - as this is clearly a REALISTIC situation we have here!!!! :blink::blush::lmfao:

I forgot, I would like Elvis to sing to me too!!! Just Pretend!

Oh and I forgot to mention a little detail, this isnt a "romantic" situation where you would be with Elvis 24 hours in the bedroom!!!! (I expect you men will be pleased to hear that!! :lol:)

Donut
10-09-2009, 06:42 AM
You are a party pooper, May... can't we send Priscilla to California to spend the month?

Diane
10-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Now now Diane! :closedeye You have to be realistic and know that Prissy and the MM will be there - as this is clearly a REALISTIC situation we have here!!!! :blink::blush::lmfao:

I forgot, I would like Elvis to sing to me too!!! Just Pretend!

Oh and I forgot to mention a little detail, this isnt a "romantic" situation where you would be with Elvis 24 hours in the bedroom!!!! (I expect you men will be pleased to hear that!! :lol:)

No problem with me, I never could fool around with someone else's boyfrend much less husband. But I would hope to see very little of Priscilla because I think our personalities would clash big time.

Donut, you are just shameless :lol:

Diane

SleepyJack
10-09-2009, 07:25 AM
To spend any time with Elvis would have been incredible to me, don`t think I`d have minded too much what went on,although it would have been great to have been there during a rehearsal or jam session.... or even just walking around the grounds talking would have been great. Like some of you I wouldn`t be too interested in havin` `Cilla there really though... might just suggest a game of hide and seek early on in the day...and only tell her!!!:):):)

Diane
10-09-2009, 08:05 AM
To spend any time with Elvis would have been incredible to me, don`t think I`d have minded too much what went on,although it would have been great to have been there during a rehearsal or jam session.... or even just walking around the grounds talking would have been great. Like some of you I wouldn`t be too interested in havin` `Cilla there really though... might just suggest a game of hide and seek early on in the day...and only tell her!!!:):):)

I hadn't thought of that:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane

May
10-09-2009, 08:42 AM
You lot are NASTY!!! :lmfao: All very good ideas though!!!!(y);)

Yes, perhaps she could pop back to visit her parents or something.:D

May
10-09-2009, 08:44 AM
. But I would hope to see very little of Priscilla because I think our personalities would clash big time.

Diane

In what way Diane. I mean, I think a lot of people would clash with her nowadays. She seems to like the "Widow Presley" persona. But back then in the sixties, I imagine her to be rather subserviant. Dont you think?:hmm:

Diane
10-09-2009, 09:16 AM
In what way Diane. I mean, I think a lot of people would clash with her nowadays. She seems to like the "Widow Presley" persona. But back then in the sixties, I imagine her to be rather subserviant. Dont you think?:hmm:

No May, I don't see Priscilla as subservient at all...just the opposite. I did read in one of the "Elvis" books that she raked him up and down once (maybe more, who knows?) in front of the MM. You can imagine how that went over with him.

I see her as having a princess attitude and very competitive. There was another sentence in one of the books where Elvis said to her "stop acting like a man" and I took that to be aggression...could be wrong.

Diane

May
10-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Actually I think that was in her book. I remember that too.

But Ive always seen her as little Miss Princess (down to her mum I suppose) but where Elvis was concerned, especially in the beginning before they were married, she would do everything to please him. It probably didnt come naturally to her, because the way I see (read) it, she learnt quite early on in her life how pretty she was and most people fawned over her. Suddenly the tables were turned and Elvis was the centre of attention. I dont think she was too keen on that. but I always got the impression Elvis was (on the outside at least) quite a 'blokey' bloke and wanted his "woman" to fetch and carry for him (like they did in those days). Not in a nasty way, just the whole "men earn the money - women look after the house" kind of thing.

then it seemed to change once they were married and had Lisa. I wonder.
Its funny though how we have all read the same books (probably) and yet all have differing opinions on people. Interesting really.

I can see why you say it though Diane. Would be interested to see what other people think.

going back to spending time with them all, I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall too. to see how Elvis was with different people. THAT would be interesting.

Donut
10-09-2009, 09:43 AM

My fantasy is realistic :closedeye It starts in 1972... I guess this solves your problem Diane :lol:

I never could fool around with someone else's boyfrend much less husband.

May
10-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Oh okay Donut. :blink: You win. Just this one time!!!:mad:

Diane
10-09-2009, 09:57 AM

But Ive always seen her as little Miss Princess (down to her mum I suppose) but where Elvis was concerned, especially in the beginning before they were married, she would do everything to please him. It probably didnt come naturally to her, because the way I see (read) it, she learnt quite early on in her life how pretty she was and most people fawned over her. Suddenly the tables were turned and Elvis was the centre of attention. I dont think she was too keen on that. but I always got the impression Elvis was (on the outside at least) quite a 'blokey' bloke and wanted his "woman" to fetch and carry for him (like they did in those days). Not in a nasty way, just the whole "men earn the money - women look after the house" kind of thing.

Its funny though how we have all read the same books (probably) and yet all have differing opinions on people. Interesting really.

I can see why you say it though Diane. Would be interested to see what other people think.

going back to spending time with them all, I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall too. to see how Elvis was with different people. THAT would be interesting.

Yes I agree. I think she probably started out being the obedient woman but it was against her basic nature and I don't think it lasted long after she moved into Graceland. To give her credit though, it would have been hard on any woman to have to live with the MM around 24/7. I know darn well in her place, my nerves would have been on tenderhooks a lot of the time and I would have had quite a lot to say about it.

Being a fly on the wall would have been interesting for sure(y)

Diane

Elvis and Johnny
10-09-2009, 09:59 AM
I would really like to cruise around Memphis with Elvis, and have him show me all the places he liked going to.

Then me and him could get some famous Memphis Barbecue!

After that, go and hang out with him at Graceland, and listen to him sing some songs on the Piano.

That would be awesome! :)

Diane
10-09-2009, 09:59 AM

I've never seen Donut lose May. She always finds a way...ask Teddy:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

Donut
10-09-2009, 10:08 AM

But I wasn't born in 72 :hmm:... who cares! let's pretend I was born by then.
It would be cool to play pool with him, watch comical movies, being taken by him to the places where he grew up in Memphis and Tupelo...

May
10-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Oh yes. I would love to go out, just the two of us (sorry Cilla!) on one of his motorbikes, down to Tupelo. And I think it would be, cant quite think of the word, but nice (wrong word!) to visit his mums grave on the way back.

spanish eyes
10-09-2009, 10:17 AM
......to have spent a month living with Elvis, and the MM, and Priscilla, experiencing the parties, horse riding, generally living the high-life at Graceland with everyone?

Can you imagine it!! (y)

Mine would be: getting up late, having breakfast in the kitchen, go horse riding. Then go out to Sears to buy equipment and stuff for the stables. Then maybe go to LibertyLand and then go and chat to the fans at the music gates. Finishing off the day with dinner (in the dining room) and then friends round for drinks and a game of pool. Maybe letting off a few fireworks last thing. (I dont ask much!!)

One of the things I would have loved the most would actually send the MM and Priscilla running, cos it would be to sit down and talk with Elvis the man, not the image, to hear his thoughts, his opinions, his dreams, maybe even his feelings if he wanted to share them with me, to talk about anything and everything and then cos I've always loved his sense of humour, I'm sure we would have a crazy laughter session lol oh and to go for a ride on his motorbike now that would be thrilling and scary at the same time lol I would have to tell him to wear some ear muffs so I wouldn't hurt his ears with my screams lol and for him to teach me how to ride a horse, I would have loved that and to sing with him maybe he would have given me some pointers. For him to take me to one of his midnight shows so I could be in the front row to watch him have fun on stage and sing his heart out and sing along with him quiety so I wouldn't get kicked out lol I would have loved to meet Charlie too he was such a sweet guy and such a great friend to Elvis and had such a great sense of humour too hmmm and lots of other stuff that will remain locked away in my heart cos I'm a private person and also a romantic dreamer.

Donut
10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I've never seen Donut lose May. She always finds a way...ask Teddy:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent067.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-animal-057.gif :lol:

May
10-09-2009, 10:32 AM

Diane

She only won coz I let her! :lmfao:

Now then people. Stop cheating! :nono: You have to incorporate the MM and Cilla into your little story! What would you do or say to them ? Would you wind up Marty and then maybe tell Lamar something someone said and cause trouble!! heeeheeee. Remember, we are only there for a month, so the last few days you could cause CHAOS and then leave before you get the blame!!!!!:peace:

May
10-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Not that I would do that of course. I am a grown up!:closedeye:closedeye

Donut
10-09-2009, 10:44 AM

Are you a leo by any chance?:lmfao:
This is MY fantasy and even though I wasn't born in 72 I was 20, wealthy and irresistible :lmfao:

Diane
10-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Now then people. Stop cheating! :nono: You have to incorporate the MM and Cilla into your little story! What would you do or say to them ? Would you wind up Marty and then maybe tell Lamar something someone said and cause trouble!! heeeheeee. Remember, we are only there for a month, so the last few days you could cause CHAOS and then leave before you get the blame!!!!!:peace:

Shame on you two! I probably would cause some chaos just naturally. :D

I would love to have some talks with Charlie though and maybe Jerry as well. As far as the rest, I'd spend as little time around them as I could as I think they would tick me off in no time with their bragging.

I would try my best to be nice and respectful with Cilla but if she talked down to me, I would have to walk away.....or belt her.

Diane

elvislady
10-09-2009, 10:59 AM
I would love to spend a mth with elvis and cilla, and the MM guys, it would be great to see how they lived... go with elvis to reahersals, going to the fairground would be fun.. definatly go on tour with him, get him to take me shopping at his fav ladys store...with my money of course, and i would love to see the real elvis just sat down in his own house chillin out with me... i would like to see the MM guys having fun with elvis and sharing there stories about what elvis means to each of them.. maybe cilla could do my make up for me.. lol it would be a fantastic experiance and i think having lived ther for a mth elvis would never want me to leave... and i wouldnt! :D:D

elvislady

May
10-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Are you a leo by any chance?:lmfao:
This is MY fantasy and even though I wasn't born in 72 I was 20, wealthy and irresistible :lmfao:

You must be a Leo to ask that question:lol::lol: Tell me.......:D

May
10-09-2009, 11:34 AM

I would love to have some talks with Charlie though and maybe Jerry as well. As far as the rest, I'd spend as little time around them as I could as I think they would tick me off in no time with their bragging.

I would try my best to be nice and respectful with Cilla but if she talked down to me, I would have to walk away.....or belt her.

Diane

You crack me up Diane:lmfao: "Belt her" - that is such an expression my dad would use......(y) funny though, because I would like chatting to Jerry and Charlie too. They seem to be the favourites! I think Larry would completely faze me, and I think I would think nasty, rude thoughts (and not in a good way) if Marty spoke to me! Or Sonny. Or Dave Hebler, but lets not go there for this thread - or I will turn ugly(n) - again!:blush:

debtdbruno
10-09-2009, 12:11 PM

Can you imagine it!! (y)

The heck with the MM and Priscilla. :) All I would want is to be present in the Jungle Room with Elvis rehearsing and jamming with his musician. I guess I would like a few meal breaks etc. here and there during the month.:lol:

Diane

You are a party pooper, May... can't we send Priscilla to California to spend the month?

You lot are wicked..............I love it:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Count me in

Deb

debtdbruno
10-09-2009, 12:12 PM

Yes I agree. I think she probably started out being the obedient woman but it was against her basic nature and I don't think it lasted long after she moved into Graceland. To give her credit though, it would have been hard on any woman to have to live with the MM around 24/7. I know darn well in her place, my nerves would have been on tenderhooks a lot of the time and I would have had quite a lot to say about it.

Being a fly on the wall would have been interesting for sure(y)

Diane

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Deb

debtdbruno
10-09-2009, 12:15 PM

Diane

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
Good one Diane

May
10-09-2009, 12:27 PM
You lot are wicked..............I love it:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Count me in

Deb

Now then Deb, dont you be evasive, its my game, so my rules.:lmfao: Would you send Cilla to California, or would you tell her (and no one else) we are playing hide and seek!!:lol:

Ok, so imagine the scene. elvis and the MM have gone off for a couple of hours and you are left with cilla and Patsy. what would you do, or chat about?

debtdbruno
10-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Definitely send her to California.................I'd want him all to myself...LMAO

Have to think about the 'chat'.......what would be appropriate with his wife........LOL

Donut
10-09-2009, 04:27 PM
You must be a Leo to ask that question:lol::lol: Tell me.......:D

Yes, I am :lol:

Tommy
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
So nice to see you all having fun. (y):lol:

AHM1977
10-09-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm sure Elvis would have throw me out within' a few days. I would be a pain in the *** with my tape recorder hangin' around my neck and always saying: "Oh, Elvis, can you take your guitar or piano and sing.........,". Imagine all the songs you wanted hear him sing :-)

annie1000
10-09-2009, 05:32 PM
My fantasy is realistic :closedeye It starts in 1972... I guess this solves your problem Diane :lol:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
My fantasy starts in 1972 too:D:D

May
10-10-2009, 01:21 AM
Yes, I am :lol:

Me too!!!!! You are nothing if not perceptive!!!!!(y)

May
10-10-2009, 01:22 AM
My fantasy starts in 1972 too:D:D

You can all stop starting your fantasies in 1972......I blame donut for this!!!!:hmm::mad:

I should have said a specific year! :blink: Sometime between 1960 and May 1967, before all the wedding/kids stuff!!! (y)

Now then, lets start again shall we? :lmfao:

elvislady
10-10-2009, 02:30 AM

Diane, this little comment made me laugh eveytime i click on this thread... i agree may my dad used to say the same thing..
elvislady :D

Jimmy1966
10-10-2009, 04:50 AM
would of loved to be in the studio just to watch him at the 1969 sessions....i can dream can't i...lmao

May
10-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Diane, this little comment made me laugh eveytime i click on this thread... i agree may my dad used to say the same thing..

Me too!! :lol::lol: How old is your dad? Just wondered if he is the same generation as mine. Mine has just has his 69th birthday..............

elvislady
10-10-2009, 08:07 AM
My dad will be 66 next birthday...lol

annie1000
10-10-2009, 08:26 AM
You can all stop starting your fantasies in 1972......I blame donut for this!!!!:hmm::mad:

I should have said a specific year! :blink: Sometime between 1960 and May 1967, before all the wedding/kids stuff!!! (y)

Now then, lets start again shall we? :lmfao:
I had so beautiful fantasy in 1972 ......:'(:'(

But ok , I meet Elvis in 1960 and Elvis after a month with me is madly in love with me :D:D and he send Cilla away :D:D:D
But seriously I would love to hang around with Elvis anywehere with any one even with Cillia:doh::lmfao:

elvislady
10-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I had so beautiful fantasy in 1972 ......:'(:'(

But ok , I meet Elvis in 1960 and Elvis after a month with me is madly in love with me :D:D and he send Cilla away :D:D:D
But seriously I would love to hang around with Elvis anywehere with any one even with Cillia:doh::lmfao:

I will second that!

Diane
10-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Me too!! :lol::lol: How old is your dad? Just wondered if he is the same generation as mine. Mine has just has his 69th birthday..............

Now I feel OLD...I could be both your mothers....I just turned 65 last month.:'(:'(:'(

Diane

elvislady
10-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Now I feel OLD...I could be both your mothers....I just turned 65 last month.:'(:'(:'(

Diane

:lmfao::lmfao: sorry diane my mum is 64!

hi mum num 2...

elvislady :D:D

annie1000
10-10-2009, 10:56 AM

Diane
Well my mum is 65 too:)

SleepyJack
10-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Just out of curiosity... would "Scatter" be there as well?...Bet he would liven things up!!:lol::lol:

May
10-10-2009, 11:13 AM
My mum is 65 too!

Oh yes. Scatter is there, along with Domino (although she's mine for this fantasy, Prissy can have one of the others!!) and Rising Sun.

In fact, as Prissy IS there, Scatter wont leave her alone, and chases her round the garden. And unfortunately he has also messed up the locks to ALL the doors (err, somehow) and no one can let cilla back into the house....oooooh for at LEAST 3 hours. WHAT a shame!

SleepyJack
10-10-2009, 11:17 AM
C`mon quick...let`s get a golf-cart before everybody else takes them!!:lol::lol::lol:

elvislady
10-10-2009, 11:28 AM
My mum is 65 too!

Oh yes. Scatter is there, along with Domino (although she's mine for this fantasy, Prissy can have one of the others!!) and Rising Sun.

In fact, as Prissy IS there, Scatter wont leave her alone, and chases her round the garden. And unfortunately he has also messed up the locks to ALL the doors (err, somehow) and no one can let cilla back into the house....oooooh for at LEAST 3 hours. WHAT a shame!

only 3 hrs! lol

elvislady :lmfao:

May
10-10-2009, 11:35 AM
C`mon quick...let`s get a golf-cart before everybody else takes them!!:lol::lol::lol:

You're too late. They have ALLLLLL gone!!!! :lmfao::lmfao: You can have mine when I finish with it!!!! :blush:

May
10-10-2009, 11:36 AM
only 3 hrs! lol

elvislady :lmfao:

Now now elvislady, be nice to Prissy! :lmfao: when she has finished being chased by Scatter, she will need to have a sleep because she will be v tired! Another 7 hours!!!! hheeeee(y)

elvislady
10-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Now now elvislady, be nice to Prissy! :lmfao: when she has finished being chased by Scatter, she will need to have a sleep because she will be v tired! Another 7 hours!!!! hheeeee(y)

Or maybe elvis could send her off on a vacation...:lmfao: i cant believe i am being so mean to cilla!

Donut
10-10-2009, 12:23 PM

:blink: You only wanted Priscilla at Graceland to be cruel to her!
You are evil, May :lmfao:

Diane
10-10-2009, 12:34 PM
You all can have the horses and the carts, I would head straight for Baba the Collie and Lisa's two cats....and oh, can't forget the Peacocks!!!:)

Diane

May
10-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes, you can have the cats Diane!!!

May
10-10-2009, 12:38 PM
:blink: You only wanted Priscilla at Graceland to be cruel to her!
You are evil, May :lmfao:

No, its you lot who want to send her to California for a month. Im just joining in with your evil-ness! ;)

I would like her there so I can see what she is really like as a person. So that when I join a website decades later called TCB World and people say WERE YOU THERE!!! I can say yes!! :lol:

May
10-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Plus I would like make up tips!!!

Diane
10-10-2009, 12:45 PM
:lmfao::lmfao: sorry diane my mum is 64!

hi mum num 2...

Boy, I have a lot of kids on this site:lol: And you're all adorable!:hug:

I kind of would want to have Priscilla there too just to see if I've been right about my feelings about her. If it turned out I was wrong I would be happy, if I were right....I would run!

Diane

May
10-10-2009, 12:56 PM
good point!!!!!

GIORGIA
10-10-2009, 02:26 PM
My Fantasy is only with My Love Elvis:wub:!
Because it's in Love with Me,from the first time that He look at Me:wub:!
Love at first look:D!
Infact He ask Me:I So Much Love you,would you marry me:wub:?
And I say:Yes,My Love,of course I will:wub:!
For the rest of My Life I would stay with you:wub:!
And now I'm his wife and him it's my husband:wub:!
Happily Married!
Just Me and Elvis!
Infact I would do everythink with Elvis!
Like wake up late ecc.........................:D

annie1000
10-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Boy, I have a lot of kids on this site:lol: And you're all adorable!:hug:

I kind of would want to have Priscilla there too just to see if I've been right about my feelings about her. If it turned out I was wrong I would be happy, if I were right....I would run!

Diane

debtdbruno
10-10-2009, 04:32 PM

Not off Cilla, May????

In 'that' era, she had the black bee-hive and black eye sockets:doh::doh:

May
10-11-2009, 02:17 AM
Yes. I love that 60's OTT look.

elvislady
10-11-2009, 02:26 AM

(y)(y)(y) isnt that the way elvis wanted her to look!

elvislady

Merry
10-11-2009, 03:29 AM

Dear May,

Try Youtube, they give tips for the 60's look (y)

:DYouTube - REQUEST: Priscilla Presley / 60s Makeup

Will you get dressed up to look for your Cob? :D

Merry
10-11-2009, 03:45 AM

Can you imagine it!! (y)

]Christmas time (y) Songs, singing....... tra lalalalalaaaaaa :D

:wiggle: Lots of racing - all matter of wheels and four legged ones (including suggestions of things that haven't been perhaps done, like swimming with the horses in the lake (or huge dam - whatever, lol (y)) at the property, or anything else). Riding every horse (if possible), playing with all the "baby" animals who live there (y)

Telling Scatter to keep his hands to himself :lmfao:

Hmmmmmmm movies, movies, movies, singing, singing, singing. (y):D :wiggle: :newyear::newyear::newyear:

Me "Annie Oakey" shooting some targets, placing bets :lmfao::notworthy

Have to go out on the water, too. (y)[/SIZE]

debtdbruno
10-11-2009, 04:40 AM

Oh, I'll give you that:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: