PDA

View Full Version : DR. NICK'S BOOK

TCB4ELVIS
08-08-2009, 08:23 PM
With the way the Jackson family is making Micheal's Dr responsible for his death by pressing charges on him I wonder if Dr. Nick will delay the release of his book.

Not that I was going to buy it but if ended up in the used section for one dollar and there's no way he would make money off my purchase, I would read it just to research what B.S. Dr. Death had to say.

franny
08-08-2009, 08:58 PM
I don't think Dr. Nick will delay the book...he is looking to profit, why would he wait?
I'm not going to purchase it, either. But, if someone on here does, please post some details...

franny

Junebug
08-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Here's what the man has to say:

Dr Nick day 2 on 'E.T.' and 'The Insider': Once again Dr. Nick appeared on the sensationalistic US TV shows 'E.T' and 'The Insider' in a comparison between the final days of Michael Jackson & Elvis and the influences of their respective doctors. While publicising his new book, out February 2010, Dr. Nick said some rather unbelievable facts about his treatment of Elvis.
Dr. Nick stated, "The only times I saw Elvis he was always straight. I never saw any signs that he was taking anything (drugs)."
The program played the supposedly 'very rare' fan-video of Elvis on stage while featuring the "Strung Out" Desert Storm dialogue. They showed 1975 Black Aztec jumpsuit footage mislabeling it "Sept 1974" - as well as Elvis slurring his words badly during the Aloha 1972 media announcement.
The program stated that Elvis eyes were "vacant and glazed over" and *****ically stated that in November 1972 "Elvis did not admit to his reliance on prescription drugs."!! ... (As if any pop star would!)
Dr Nick went on to state, "I don't regret anything that I gave Elvis, I think they were all medical necessities. The problem was I didn't know everything he was taking from other people."
Nichopoulos said drugs in Elvis' system were not at "toxic or lethal levels" when he died. However most of the autopsy team at Baptist Memorial Hospital attributed the death to "polypharmacy" or drug interaction, but former medical examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco said last year he stands by his 1977 ruling that Elvis died of cardiac arrhythmia, not drugs.
(News, Source;EIN)

Yeah....not sure if I'm going to buy it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TCB4ELVIS
08-08-2009, 11:55 PM

Dr Nick day 2 on 'E.T.' and 'The Insider': Once again Dr. Nick appeared on the sensationalistic US TV shows 'E.T' and 'The Insider' in a comparison between the final days of Michael Jackson & Elvis and the influences of their respective doctors. While publicising his new book, out February 2010, Dr. Nick said some rather unbelievable facts about his treatment of Elvis.
Dr. Nick stated, "The only times I saw Elvis he was always straight. I never saw any signs that he was taking anything (drugs)."
The program played the supposedly 'very rare' fan-video of Elvis on stage while featuring the "Strung Out" Desert Storm dialogue. They showed 1975 Black Aztec jumpsuit footage mislabeling it "Sept 1974" - as well as Elvis slurring his words badly during the Aloha 1972 media announcement.
The program stated that Elvis eyes were "vacant and glazed over" and *****ically stated that in November 1972 "Elvis did not admit to his reliance on prescription drugs."!! ... (As if any pop star would!)
Dr Nick went on to state, "I don't regret anything that I gave Elvis, I think they were all medical necessities. The problem was I didn't know everything he was taking from other people."
Nichopoulos said drugs in Elvis' system were not at "toxic or lethal levels" when he died. However most of the autopsy team at Baptist Memorial Hospital attributed the death to "polypharmacy" or drug interaction, but former medical examiner Dr. Jerry Francisco said last year he stands by his 1977 ruling that Elvis died of cardiac arrhythmia, not drugs.
(News, Source;EIN)

I'm sure I'm not going to buy. He went as far as saying he's never seen him zonked out the crap he was sticking in him...this Doctor is a real piece of work, isn't he.

Wendy56
08-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Those two "doctors" should get together in hell. (n)

JDD
08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
I won't box myself in. If I see it and it looks interesting, I might pick it up. I would sort of like to hear what he has to say in more detail . I'd like to look through it some first. I like to have some of the books, even the "bad" ones just for research purposes. They have come in handy from time to time in conversations. He's not going to hit the best seller list from it either way. By waiting so long, I think He missed the money boat already .

The King's Queen
08-11-2009, 11:01 PM

(News, Source;EIN)

Same old blah, blah, blah from a man who was an obvious enabler. :angry: I won't buy his book. I figure he got enough from Elvis while he was alive...more than he earned honestly at least.(n)