PDA

View Full Version : what are you going to do on elvis' festa

chinese doll
08-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Elvis' festa is coming,do you have any plans or activities to recall our beloved man Elvis?:hmm:we don't really have a fan club in china,so i always buy a small cake.every important day of Elvis became the chance for me to have cakes.:blush:i am only joking.
let's collect our best wishes for his festa to wish him have a great time in the heaven:king:

Pacerstar
08-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Elvis' festa is coming,do you have any plans or activities to recall our beloved man Elvis?:hmm:we don't really have a fan club in china,so i always buy a small cake.every important day of Elvis became the chance for me to have cakes.:blush:i am only joking.
let's collect our best wishes for his festa to wish him have a great time in the heaven:king:

I usually spend my Elvis Week playing his cds, movies and specials. When my
sister, who is also a fan, is in town, we get together and have an Elvis party.
Sometimes, it is just the two of us; but, once in a while we have something
bigger planned. I usually go through my collection and look at all my
memorabilia, too.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unchained Melody
08-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Watch some concerts, of course, 68 Comeback Special, Aloha, TTWII, and some Elvis On Tour....VHS of course since they won't give it to us on a DVD !!!!

SleepyJack
08-03-2009, 08:04 AM
I usually end up listening to the music most of the day and then watching dvds at night...pretty much a quiet,personal thing for me most of the time.I also like reading back through some of the books and magazines that I first got when I became interested in Elvis. I like the cake idea as well though!...maybe this year I`ll add that to the celebrations!!:D:D:D

cbg84
08-03-2009, 12:45 PM
I usually spend my Elvis Week playing his cds, movies and specials. When my
sister, who is also a fan, is in town, we get together and have an Elvis party.
Sometimes, it is just the two of us; but, once in a while we have something
bigger planned. I usually go through my collection and look at all my
memorabilia, too.:D:D:D:D:D:D

When I'm home that's my plan too. I do plan to go back to Graceland on my layover in a couple of weeks as well.

Polk-Salad-Annie
08-03-2009, 12:49 PM
I will spend this Elvis Week in Bad Nauheim, Germany.
It will be my first time to watch it in Germany.

cre
08-03-2009, 01:32 PM

I want to wish you a very good time there Rik and offcourse lots of fun.
Maybe you'll run into Lisa...she's also going.
Have a save trip and take care.

I'm going to listen to Malc his show online...and have my tv on.
I'm sure there will be something about Elvis that evening.

debtdbruno
08-03-2009, 02:26 PM
TCM (US) don't know about UK. there are Elvis films on all day and eve

Pacerstar
08-03-2009, 06:40 PM

Are you going to try to look up some of the places Elvis was over there?:D:D

ani presley
08-03-2009, 07:07 PM

Have a great time!Im planning to be there at january!

STUD
08-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I started mine this past weekend. I'm randomly going through his movies, watching two a night. On Friday, I take off to Graceland, spend the weekend there, come back home, and watch more Elvis, mostly his documentaries and performances.

shelley.m.
08-04-2009, 06:31 AM
I put on one of my Elvis tee-shirts and listen to Elvis either play his records or probably listening to my mp3 player,if there are some movies on TCM watch those as well.

Rising Sun
08-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Usually, I go through my collection and put up all my Elvis stuff in my room, so afterwards my room looks a bit like an Elvis fanshop :lol:
I'll watch a few DVDs and listen to his music all day long :)
And I'll try and see what's happening at Elvis Week in Memphis on the internet :supriced:

The time around August 16 is always very special to me...I want it to be a tribute to Elvis :king:

Linda

chinese doll
08-09-2009, 02:25 AM
i do envy ya:Pi can't go there...but i'll also have a great time with other fans in china:D.the day is even more important than our birthday!!:notworthy
but mama said we should be quite and stay at home to watch his dvds,not go to have a celebration party.she just doesn't understand why we can be sooo excited.i told her because elvis didn't die,he just went somewhere he should be.isn't it?:king:

TCBDan
08-09-2009, 05:44 AM
TCM (US) don't know about UK. there are Elvis films on all day and eve

yeah they have them on all day here in the UK on TCM :)

i spend it with my best mate, who i have recently introduced to Elvis in the last year or so, its so great to have him to talk to and share our Elvis stuff together, seeing as not many people my age like Elvis.

TCB

debtdbruno
08-09-2009, 05:54 AM
I'm celebrating with a few Elvis friends who have 'big' birthdays this year. We are having a meal, staying over in a hotel, so we will be together on the 16th which will be great. Nobody knows how it effects us all on the 16th like another Elvis fan.

chinese doll
08-11-2009, 07:47 AM
yeah they have them on all day here in the UK on TCM :)

i spend it with my best mate, who i have recently introduced to Elvis in the last year or so, its so great to have him to talk to and share our Elvis stuff together, seeing as not many people my age like Elvis.

TCB
your age?may i know how old are you?i am 14,also few people love elvis at my age in china:mad:

TCBDan
08-11-2009, 02:10 PM
your age?may i know how old are you?i am 14,also few people love elvis at my age in china:mad:

ah cool im 16 :)

been an Elvis lover my whole life after my dad played his records right from when i was born and used to sing Big Boots and Five Sleepy Heads to me for lullabies :P

we gotta keep the Elvis flame going for our age group ;)