PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Future Las Vegas plans In Trouble

Elvis.com
04-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Elvis Future Las Vegas plans In Trouble. FX Real Estate and Entertainment Inc. of New York said Tuesday it may file for bankruptcy protection following the collapse of its plans to build celebrity-themed properties in Las Vegas...

Link To Original Article (http://www.elvisnews.com/Presentation/Functional/Page/news.aspx?command=show&item=11634)

molokai123
04-17-2009, 06:25 PM
this suck's(n):angry::'(:doh:

Getlo
04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Lakeisha, where are ya baby?! :lmfao:

Can't say I'm too perturbed about this though ...

utmom2008
04-17-2009, 11:14 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jungleroom76
04-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Can't say I'm overly surprirsed about this... :hmm:

Things seem to have stalled all the way around with Sillerman....haven't heard anything more about his plans for the Graceland complex either. (n)

Perhaps Mr. Sillerman has lost interest in the whole Elvis thing??? :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

Miss Clawdy
04-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Can't say I'm too perturbed about this though ...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Miss Clawdy
04-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Things seem to have stalled all the way around with Sillerman....haven't heard anything more about his plans for the Graceland complex either. (n)

I cannot say that I am too sad about this...;)

TCB!
Mike

What would happen to Graceland if he and FX went completely bankrupt :hmm:?

utmom2008
04-18-2009, 10:56 PM

TCB!
Mike

Great post Mikey!(y)(y)

Sonny
04-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Nothing much would change, since the Presleys have enough funds to keep Graceland open without Sillyman....

Miss Clawdy
04-19-2009, 11:49 AM
Nothing much would change, since the Presleys have enough funds to keep Graceland open without Sillyman....

:lol: Let's hope that's what they are going to do in case something goes wrong with him....;)

Brian
04-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Can't say I'm overly surprirsed about this... :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

I never expected great things from Sillerman anyway

An Elvis theme park or an Elvis themed Hotel in Las Vegas?
Elvis impersonator contests?

I wouldn't mind that a hotel in Las Vegas gets named after Elvis
but if his plans come to fruition i suspect this will make Elvis more of a cartoon character.

When Lisa Marie said she was selling the rights to Sillerman to take Graceland to the next level that was untrue. I bet she just sold it for the money and because she doesn't want to have anything to do with the business of Graceland and neither do her children which is perfectly alright but all this stuff about Robert Sillerman has been all hype in my view.

CRITTERGITTER
04-20-2009, 01:02 AM
I'm very worried. Who will he sell/auction his rights to? Suppose a bigger ***** buys it all. It's all scary.

SleepyJack
04-20-2009, 07:35 AM
"Oh Happy Day,Oh Happy Daaaaaay..":clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jungleroom76
04-20-2009, 01:53 PM
What would happen to Graceland if he and FX went completely bankrupt :hmm:?

I certainly can't see Graceland going bankrupt. My guess is, if Sillerman needed the money bad enough, he would probably sell EPE to someone else without giving it a second thought... :hmm:

...then of course, the question would be...who would Sillerman sell it to and would they do an even worse job of things than Sillerman seems to have done already??? :doh: :angry:

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Great post Mikey!(y)(y)

Thanks Rosanne!!! :blush:

It's true though....since the downturn in the economy, Sillerman hasn't said a word about his plans for Graceland or EPE in general.... :hmm:

While I (and many other people) didn't necessarily agree with all of Sillerman's ideas, the fact that he was coming up with some kind of a plan to revitalize the area around Graceland was a positive thing to all Elvis fans, I think.

And now...the silence being emitted from Sillerman's camp is kind of scary, if you ask me... :'(

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-20-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm very worried. Who will he sell/auction his rights to? Suppose a bigger ***** buys it all. It's all scary.

:supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced: :supriced:

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
04-20-2009, 02:56 PM
And now...the silence being emitted from Sillerman's camp is kind of scary, if you ask me... :'(

TCB!
Mike

I totally agree! Be afraid...be veeerrryyy afraid:supriced::supriced::supriced:

Miss Clawdy
04-20-2009, 03:17 PM
I certainly can't see Graceland going bankrupt.

Sorry I worded it wrong, I meant Sillerman. You are right Graceland would not go bankrupt any time soon.

TCB!
Mike

I agree too and I never thought that the day would come where I wished Sillerman to stay with Graceland..... :supriced::'(:supriced:

Jungleroom76
04-20-2009, 07:32 PM
I totally agree! Be afraid...be veeerrryyy afraid:supriced::supriced::supriced:

Believe me...I am!!! :'(

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry I worded it wrong, I meant Sillerman. You are right Graceland would not go bankrupt any time soon.

While I am sure Sillerman doesn't want to go bankrupt and could certainly find someway out of it WITHOUT having to sell his rights to EPE, I have a hunch that if Sillerman had his choice between selling his interests in EPE and bankruptcy, he wouldn't hesitate to unload his share of EPE in a heartbeat! (n)

I don't think he is THE fan that he said he was when he first bought into EPE...while he certainly may be A fan, my GUESS is that it was more P.R. than anything else. :hmm:

I agree too and I never thought that the day would come where I wished Sillerman to stay with Graceland..... :supriced::'(:supriced:

While most of the time they say "silence is golden" or "no news is good news", in this case, I think we can possibly interpret the silence coming from Sillerman as a negative sign of things to come... :'(

Hopefully I'm wrong... :doh:

TCB!
Mike

Miss Clawdy
04-22-2009, 01:29 AM
While I am sure Sillerman doesn't want to go bankrupt and could certainly find someway out of it WITHOUT having to sell his rights to EPE, I have a hunch that if Sillerman had his choice between selling his interests in EPE and bankruptcy, he wouldn't hesitate to unload his share of EPE in a heartbeat! (n)

I don't think he is THE fan that he said he was when he first bought into EPE...while he certainly may be A fan, my GUESS is that it was more P.R. than anything else. :hmm:

While most of the time they say "silence is golden" or "no news is good news", in this case, I think we can possibly interpret the silence coming from Sillerman as a negative sign of things to come... :'(

Hopefully I'm wrong... :doh:

TCB!
Mike

I totally agree with you! In case it should happen....wouldn't that be a lucky and perfect move for Lisa, well, let's say to try to get her father's 'lifework' back...? Just a thought....:hmm:

SleepyJack
04-22-2009, 06:48 AM
I am going to sing one tiny note of optimism!...... Maybe,if Sillerman and co sell up....then maybe,just maybe, somebody may buy it who has better taste and a better appreciation for the image and legacy of Elvis..... and maybe everything won`t end up looking like ElvisDisney.... End of note...exits stage left!!!

ricardo b. prospero
04-22-2009, 07:22 AM
Let us cross our fingers and hope for the best to come.

Jungleroom76
04-22-2009, 04:52 PM
I totally agree with you! In case it should happen....wouldn't that be a lucky and perfect move for Lisa, well, let's say to try to get her father's 'lifework' back...? Just a thought....:hmm:

Back where it belongs...right on!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

Miss Clawdy
04-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Back where it belongs...right on!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

I am going to sing one tiny note of optimism!...... Maybe,if Sillerman and co sell up....then maybe,just maybe, somebody may buy it who has better taste and a better appreciation for the image and legacy of Elvis..... and maybe everything won`t end up looking like ElvisDisney.... End of note...exits stage left!!!

Yes....hope dies last!! (y):D:king: