PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious?

EP4MEUK
11-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Let's just say you could go back in time and have a chance to interview Elvis in the 70's which part of his life would you chose to talk to him about?You can choose as many options as you like (y)

The early years when he was a young boy

The early 50's

Priscilla and Lisa-Marie

His Musicial Influences

The Film Years

His fashion

His Army days

I personally would love to know more about his early years and more about his musical influences than we already knew then.

I only chose two catagories since I would imagine Elvis was very busy, so I would ask about those topics that I really wanted to know more about especially since Elvis would have been sharing it with me and I was not reading it second hand.

Just me being curious to what you all would decide to ask him:hmm:

love and peace,
Susan.

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Of course the questions being asked would depend of the surroundings and whether or not it was one on one of group!, I prefer the one on one and that I am a new friend of about 6 months.

1. The year would be 1970, I would ask how he see's the future and what sort of musical influence he thought he had contributed and had he any particular bands artists he thought used his style (That is only one question honest :P )

2. What would he change in his life and why and what steps was he going to take to ensure that he achieved that goal.

Just a couple is not enough, there are so many questions I would like to ask!!

richardo316
11-13-2004, 04:49 PM
i would ask him about his childhood,his influences. those are the two main topics i would ask about