PDA

View Full Version : What are they building next to the car museum?

memphisflash
02-01-2009, 07:41 PM
On TKC I saw a pic of the area next to the Elvis Presley Car Museum across from Graceland and it's all cleared and laid out and marked for construction site. For those who were just there, what are they about to build next to the car museum? They've also started to tear down those buildings behind the plaza. I wonder if this is the start of the big renovations announced awhile back?:hmm:

Here's the pic that I was referring to.

http://www.elvis-tkc.com/forums/uploads/post-92-1227374339_thumb.jpg

KPM
02-02-2009, 11:56 AM
On TKC I saw a pic of the area next to the Elvis Presley Car Museum across from Graceland and it's all cleared and laid out and marked for construction site. For those who were just there, what are they about to build next to the car museum? They've also started to tear down those buildings behind the plaza. I wonder if this is the start of the big renovations announced awhile back?:hmm:

Here's the pic that I was referring to.

http://www.elvis-tkc.com/forums/uploads/post-92-1227374339_thumb.jpg
Well find out when they are done.

memphisflash
02-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the unnecessary sarcasm.:rolleyes:

KPM
02-02-2009, 05:25 PM

That was not sarcasm-I was being honest. We will know what they are doing for sure when its completed or near completion. Its not a real worry or concern to me.

memphisflash
02-02-2009, 05:36 PM
That was not sarcasm-I was being honest. We will know what they are doing for sure when its completed or near completion. Its not a real worry or concern to me. I was curious as to what they're building and was asking those who were just there for the birthday celebrations who might have noticed. And if you don't care then why even reply?:hmm:

KPM
02-02-2009, 05:42 PM
I was curious as to what they're building and was asking those who were just there for the birthday celebrations who might have noticed. And if you don't care then why even reply?:hmm:
Because more than likely no one hear actually knows what is going on-and speculation on it would be senseless. We'll all know when it happens.
I replied because no one else had.

utmom2008
02-02-2009, 05:45 PM

Where was sarcasm??? I guess I missed it.:doh:

utmom2008
02-02-2009, 05:47 PM
I wonder if this is the start of the big renovations announced awhile back?:hmm:

I'm betting that this last comment is one reason why no one has responded.;)

memphisflash
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Nevermind I even asked.