PDA

View Full Version : Has she, or hasn't she?

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 05:17 PM
Gail and I have been talking about this for the last couple of days. Look closely at the close-up pics of Lisa that have been released recently......do you think she has had collagen put in her lower lip?

WHITETIGERMAN
01-21-2009, 05:21 PM
In my opinion......it looks natural to me.I thought that maybe her face being a little swollen from being pregnant is why ........just my thought.

midnight
01-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Gail and I have been talking about this for the last couple of days. Look closely at the close-up pics of Lisa that have been released recently......do you think she has had collagen put in her lower lip?

I thought the exact same thing! She is too far past her pregnancy for it to have anything to do with that! I hope she do not do what her mother did! She looks so much like her dad that it would be ashame for her to lose "his look".

Merry
01-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Lisa's lip looks, to me, the same as in these shots:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/10/08-15/lisa-marie-presley-picture-1.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/11/LisaMariePresley_narrowweb__300x378,0.jpg

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 05:26 PM
I thought the exact same thing! She is too far past her pregnancy for it to have anything to do with that! I hope she do not do what her mother did! She looks so much like her dad that it would be ashame for her to lose "his look".

Do you have the issue of People magazine that she is in? That's where we first noticed it...the close up pic of her holding the 2 babies.:blush:

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Lisa's lip looks, to me, the same as in these shots:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/10/08-15/lisa-marie-presley-picture-1.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/03/11/LisaMariePresley_narrowweb__300x378,0.jpg

The bottom pic looks bigger. Those pics in black made awhile back is when Gail said she first noticed it. And believe me...Gail is never critical of Lisa.:blink::blush:

midnight
01-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Do you have the issue of People magazine that she is in? That's where we first noticed it...the close up pic of her holding the 2 babies.:blush:

We usually get those magazines a week later here. I will be getting mine on Friday! "Hello Magazine" also has some more pictures in it and she is on the full cover!

Getlo
01-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Has Lisa had collagen?

Is the Pope a former Nazi?!

Merry
01-21-2009, 05:33 PM
The bottom pic looks bigger. Those pics in black made awhile back is when Gail said she first noticed it. And believe me...Gail is never critical of Lisa.:blink::blush:

Lisa looks good, if she is receiving collegen injections, I hope she goes to the best people!

It was reported here in Australia (we are probably behind The States, lol) that they are now injecting the neck, and finding it successful, to help with wrinkles.

Merry
01-21-2009, 05:35 PM

Perhaps there has been some air brushing? :hmm:

goodelvisgirl
01-21-2009, 05:40 PM
well i ave no idea you can never tell with people these days its when it all goes wrong thats when you see it i think she still looks the same if she does get work done hopefully she takes it easy and dosent go overboard

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Lisa looks good, if she is receiving collegen injections, I hope she goes to the best people!

It was reported here in Australia (we are probably behind The States, lol) that they are now injecting the neck, and finding it successful, to help with wrinkles.

I agree...I think she looks great. That's what made me wonder about it...if she is using it she obviously didn't use her mom's "faux" Dr.(y)(y)

memphisflash
01-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Lisa looks better and happier than she's looked in a long time since giving birth. Check out these latest pix of her. Hard to believe she's about to turn 41.

http://presleyspride.com/hello1.jpg

http://presleyspride.com/hello2.jpg

http://presleyspride.com/hello3.jpg

KPM
01-21-2009, 06:21 PM
I actually thought it was just added weight from the pregnancy-almost a bloated look. But you may have a point. I recall my wifes face was much fuller (as was the rest of her) until she lost all the weight she gained in pregnancy. Our 3rd child was the worst as far as weight-but she finally got back to her fighting weight!:)

Merry
01-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Thank you Memphisflash, I'm saving these photos. :D They are absolutely gorgeous, showing the joy of Lisa and Michael's happiness, with their babies.

ehollier
01-21-2009, 07:30 PM

I don't know about that. If she did, it is very very subtle. However, I didn notice in these pictures, she looks so much like her mother -- the eyes, brow and forehead. Its uncanny.

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 07:38 PM
I don't know about that. If she did, it is very very subtle. However, I didn notice in these pictures, she looks so much like her mother -- the eyes, brow and forehead. Its uncanny.

It's funny how one person sees one thing and another sees it entirely different. I was in the line at the grocery store and heard a woman say "that might as well be Elvis holding those 2 babies, I didn't know a girl could look that much like her father."

What do you think has changed about her look?:hmm:

midnight
01-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Lisa looks exactly like her father! Each person sees things differently but the only thing I see like Priscilla is her hair. It is like Priscilla's hair in the 70s. Everything else is Elvis!(y)

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Lisa looks exactly like her father! Each person sees things differently but the only thing I see like Priscilla is her hair. It is like Priscilla's hair in the 70s. Everything else is Elvis!(y)

I agree. I keep looking at the pics, but I can't see that Lisa's eyes are like her Mom's.:supriced: To me, Pris had much bigger eyes than Lisa has.:blink:

franny
01-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Has Lisa had collagen?

Is the Pope a former Nazi?!

What are you trying to say? :lol: :P

franny

midnight
01-21-2009, 07:55 PM
I agree. I keep looking at the pics, but I can't see that Lisa's eyes are like her Mom's.:supriced: To me, Pris had much bigger eyes than Lisa has.:blink:

She has his eyes that is for sure! She looks a lot like her father but I never thought she was exceptionally pretty like he was handsome!

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 08:04 PM
She has his eyes that is for sure! She looks a lot like her father but I never thought she was exceptionally pretty like he was handsome!

I have thought the exact same thing. She is not as pretty as he was handsome, even though she looks just like him. It just didn't work as well on a girl as it did on a man. I'm not sure what the difference is...maybe it's that she has a "harsher" look. I don't think Lisa is as pretty as Pris WAS in her prime years.:blush:

Lainey
01-21-2009, 08:18 PM
She is not as pretty as he was handsome, even though she looks just like him. It just didn't work as well on a girl as it did on a man. ..she has a "harsher" look.

That sums up what I have been trying to put my finger on for years. She is beautiful, I agree.

midnight
01-21-2009, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=utmom2008;282152]I have thought the exact same thing. She is not as pretty as he was handsome, even though she looks just like him. It just didn't work as well on a girl as it did on a man. I'm not sure what the difference is...maybe it's that she has a "harsher" look. I don't think Lisa is as pretty as Pris WAS in her prime years.:blush:[/QUOTE

There is no doubt about it, Priscilla was beautiful in her younger days! You would think that with her parents looks Lisa would be absolutely stunning! She is pretty but not like one would expect!

ehollier
01-21-2009, 08:22 PM
It's funny how one person sees one thing and another sees it entirely different. I was in the line at the grocery store and heard a woman say "that might as well be Elvis holding those 2 babies, I didn't know a girl could look that much like her father."

What do you think has changed about her look?:hmm:

Her brow - the arch and shape definitely give her eyes a combined look of Elvis and Priscilla. I agree that her eyes have those heavy droopy lids, but the brows and forehead are Priscilla.

utmom2008
01-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Her brow - the arch and shape definitely give her eyes a combined look of Elvis and Priscilla. I agree that her eyes have those heavy droopy lids, but the brows and forehead are Priscilla.

The first time I realized that Lisa had some of her mom in her was when I saw picture of Ann as a young woman. I could see alot of Lisa in her grandmother.:blush:

Dudcowboy_1
01-21-2009, 11:10 PM
It could be the make-up if you do it right you can make your lips look bigger...Depending on what kind of shodow base you put on your cheeks you can make them look bigger.

Love to all,
Tim

mistymorning
01-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Some lipsticks show the lips puffier ! maybe she has used one of them !
I think she has got rather thin lips as a presley woman !
Just look at elvis lips ! fulllllllllllll !!

memphis69
01-22-2009, 12:56 AM
lisa marie is a beautiful girl. She has both her father and mothrers' looks. If she has had work done i think it is very subtle and not very noticeable which is good.i hope she does not decide to have too much done like her mother. Priscilla has really had too much plastic surgery. It's a shame because she was a beautiful young woman. Lisa marie should preserve her looks. She is fine just the way she is!!

rickb
01-22-2009, 12:59 AM
i hope she doesn't go down the plastic surgery line and end up looking like Priscilla

Cliff
01-22-2009, 01:55 AM
It could be the make-up if you do it right you can make your lips look bigger...Depending on what kind of shodow base you put on your cheeks you can make them look bigger.

Love to all,
Tim

Mmmmmm. Thanks for the tip. Wondered where I was going wrong! :P

Patricia Fonseca
01-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Lisa Marie not look in nothing to his mother,how Lisa say in a interviews in TV. I' not look in notying to my mother neither in personality. (n) She look like to his father how the majority of them girls (y) But his lips not look like to Elvis,she have them lips a little more fine what his daddy,Elvis was them lips full and voluptuous :wub:for kiss all.:hug:

MissyM
01-22-2009, 06:18 AM
The minute I saw the People pix, I thought the lips looked funny. I blamed the photographer and/or the airbrusher. Then the other pix look the same. But if they were done by the same person, they could be the reason. She does look wonderful though.

TotallyInsane
01-22-2009, 06:49 AM
I think she's nothing but gorgeous and I just love that baby girl!!

Nicole Presley
01-22-2009, 07:53 AM

If her lips arenīt realy, then Elvisī arenīt real either!!! :lmfao: Elvisī lips are real & Lisaīs too. (y) She looks as good as always.

utmom2008
01-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Mmmmmm. Thanks for the tip. Wondered where I was going wrong! :P

:lmfao::lmfao:Me too!! I didn't know that Tim had so many make-up tips!;):lol::lol::lol:

buttonhead
01-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Whether she had it( collagen) or not she looked gorgeous for someone who just had a twin (y)(y)

She looked ALOT like Elvis , hey ? a carbon copy. :D

Diane
01-22-2009, 11:01 AM
I think Lisa looks great and I don't see any collagen use. Collagen usually makes the lips look much puffier than what I see in these pictures.

I can see Lisa having some minor surgeries done but nothing near to what Priscilla has had.

Diane