PDA

View Full Version : Which Jumpsuit's Include Elvis On Tour movie?

Vegas King
10-20-2008, 11:01 AM
Which Jumpsuit's Include Elvis On Tour movie?
I think I know but I want to make sure.
Is Adnos and White fireworks taped on stage?

1100ccRider
10-20-2008, 01:15 PM
The powder blue nail suit, Burning Love (red matador), red lion (white matador), owl (blue fireworks) on stage, and the gold pyramid suit and first snowflake (Philly/Spectrum suit) suits offstage. No Adonis suit. There's a very brief flash during "Love Me Tender" of a white suit that I always thought was the snowflake suit but that may have been the white fireworks suit -- I'd have to watch it again to try to find out for sure.

In the outtakes that've surfaced you can see Elvis in the white fireworks suit when he meets the young girl backstage in Albuquerque.

Vegas King
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
The powder blue nail suit, Burning Love (red matador), red lion (white matador), owl (blue fireworks) on stage, and the gold pyramid suit and first snowflake (Philly/Spectrum suit) suits offstage. No Adonis suit. There's a very brief flash during "Love Me Tender" of a white suit that I always thought was the snowflake suit but that may have been the white fireworks suit -- I'd have to watch it again to try to find out for sure.

In the outtakes that've surfaced you can see Elvis in the white fireworks suit when he meets the young girl backstage in Albuquerque.
Thank you for taking the time to clearing this up;)(y)

Leroy
10-20-2008, 04:30 PM
To make it offical:

1972 Blue Nail
1972 Red Pinwheel
1971 White Pinwheel
1972 Royal Blue Fireworks
9171 White Fireworks
1972 White Pyramyd
1971 Snowflake

Also the "Light Blue Criss Cross Suit" (Elevator sequence and rehearsing)
And the "Powder Blue Edwardian" (MSG Press conference)
Black Two Piece with Red pocket flaps (Airport of Roanoke)

Unchained Melody
10-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Thank you for that Leroy, excellent research.

Vegas King
10-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Thanks Leory I appriciate that