PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out.... New Messageboard In Town

Albert
04-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi folks :D

Today I have switched to another messageboard that would add some extra support and possible features to the coming website. Although I've done my best to prevent any data to be lost during this transfer, I couldn't prevent a few 'errors' from arising: attachments to post are lost. I'm very sorry for that. There's a new (and much better) attachment-mode on this new messageboard
Some avatars aren't working. Just go to 'my controls' on the top of this page. There you can select an avatar from our own gallery, or upload one of your own :)
Images added to post in the old forum with the [ img ] tag aren't shown as images, but as links. You can change it by edit that post and submit it again. The image will be shown. The [ img ] tag will work without problems at all news postings.

It's possible that there are still some problems here and there. If so, please repost it in this thread B)

spinout-designs
04-15-2004, 03:53 PM
As I already told you Albert the new board seems to be really great, but there is no harm saying it again, right ;)

Great work Albert, I'm sure it's very much appreciated, and over time TCB-World is only gonna get bigger and better :D

NightRider
04-15-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by spinout-designs@Apr 15 2004, 10:53 PM
As I already told you Albert the new board seems to be really great, but there is no harm saying it again, right ;)

Great work Albert, I'm sure it's very much appreciated, and over time TCB-World is only gonna get bigger and better :D
I agree

Its gonna be the only place to be :D