PDA

View Full Version : President Presley

Teddy
10-07-2008, 09:41 AM
With Sarah 'I can see Russia from my house!' Palin presenting the terrifying threat of $cient*logy in the White House, I recently found myself wondering what it would be like if the world was an altogether better place:
Let's imagine for a moment that Elvis had survived his life-threatening personal problems and made the natural leap from entertainment to politics in his dotage, Reagan-style.

Who do you think he would have chosen to be his Vice President and why?

Diane
10-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Ha....first of all with Elvis as President the spending may have even been worse than it is now.

I would hope he would choose Ed Parker as his vice-president to lend a stabilizing force behind him.:D

Teddy
10-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Ha....first of all with Elvis as President the spending may have even been worse than it is now.

:lol::lol::lol::notworthy

ehollier
10-07-2008, 10:28 AM
VP would have been Lamar Fike (everyone knows that the VP doesn't do anything, anyway!!)
Chief of Staff would have been Joe Esposito (that was his regular job anyway)
Communications would have been Col Parker (b/c he can spin a story)
First Lady would have been Priscilla
First Girlfriend would have gone to Linda
Presidential Aide would have gone to Charlie Hodge

and Secret Service would have gone to Red and Sonny.

I don't know what Jerry's job would have been. Idea????

Teddy
10-07-2008, 10:29 AM
First Lady's secret lover? :lol:

ehollier
10-07-2008, 10:30 AM
First Lady's secret lover? :lol:

I don't know if the White House has that as an official title for Cabinet member, but I'll check!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Teddy
10-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Well hey, it's a secret position :P

TotallyInsane
10-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Jerry would have been the intern finder!! :lmfao::lmfao:

ehollier
10-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Jerry would have been the intern finder!! :lmfao::lmfao:

That's George Klien's job. :lol::lol::lol:

Teddy
10-07-2008, 10:38 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

ehollier
10-07-2008, 10:39 AM
I bet there were many girls in Memphis who sat around at home just waiting for a call from George.....:blush:

Diane
10-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Don't put out your money just yet Liz, George probably did have women lined up just from his association with Elvis and a possible chance of getting to be with him (Elvis).

Diane

tcbelvisforever
10-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Elvis as President would have picked old Blues to be his VP and then Frank would have told Elvis to make Nancy S. first lady.
Dennis

john carpenter
10-07-2008, 09:53 PM
VP would have been Lamar Fike (everyone knows that the VP doesn't do anything, anyway!!)
Chief of Staff would have been Joe Esposito (that was his regular job anyway)
Communications would have been Col Parker (b/c he can spin a story)
First Lady would have been Priscilla
First Girlfriend would have gone to Linda
Presidential Aide would have gone to Charlie Hodge

and Secret Service would have gone to Red and Sonny.

I don't know what Jerry's job would have been. Idea????I couldn't agree more, but Jerry,s job could,ve been 1st gofer?:lmfao:

Elvislives72
10-07-2008, 10:17 PM
For what it's worth Elvis IS the biggest attraction at the Whitehouse today. The Nixon library where the pictures of him and Elvis are the main attraction there. :)

And while we're on the subject of presidents, someone posted on another forum that Obama's sister is a huge Elvis fan. Has anyone else heard about this?

Unchained Melody
10-07-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't know what Jerry's job would have been. Idea????

A$$ Kisser perhaps. :lmfao:

Only kidding Jerry, he's a good guy ! ;)