PDA

View Full Version : Elvis That's The Way It Is The Complete Works (3DVD/6CD/Book box set):

presley31
09-29-2008, 06:35 AM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/dvd_ttwii20poster201.jpg

Due for release from the new International label is 'Elvis That's The Way It Is – The Complete Works'.

The stunning lavish box set will come with 6 CD's containing complete recordings of all the 6 shows that were recorded for the original movie Elvis That's The Way It Is. It includes many unreleased tracks (both officially and unofficially) from the shows with all the dialogue in its correct places, much of which is also previously unreleased.

The Set will also contain 3 dual layer DVD's with complete shows never before seen and heard with multi angle viewing and, will include a stunning hardback book. The set has been produced in very limited numbers.

A promo trailer and more details will follow soon. (News, Source: The Phantom)

source: www.elvisinformation.com

ehollier
09-29-2008, 06:41 AM
I wonder if this will provide us with all of the complete footage that can be found around the internet in small snipits and if these shows will be ALL of the shows. I would purchase this if it contained all of the footage that has been filmed; however, I am a bit skeptical as if could just be another partial release of the actual footage, in which case, I would have to purchase the next big limited release of TTWII.

poormansgold
09-29-2008, 07:28 AM
Wow, Me I get The Audio part Of It All 6 Shows we got 3 complete shows from RCA/BMG And FTD, The 8/13/70 DS is one show I liked To get it by It self... , I can't wait For The listings And This One
Thanks For The Good News
Tom

medleyofcostumes
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Is this going to be a BMG official release?

cibetty
09-29-2008, 10:50 AM
It would be really great if it would contain all of the footages what they filmed in 1970, in good quality. When will it come out? In this year, or in 2009?

Unchained Melody
09-29-2008, 06:22 PM
Is this going to be a BMG official release?

Nope...:!:

Unchained Melody
09-29-2008, 07:08 PM
I wonder if this will provide us with all of the complete footage that can be found around the internet in small snipits and if these shows will be ALL of the shows. I would purchase this if it contained all of the footage that has been filmed; however, I am a bit skeptical as if could just be another partial release of the actual footage, in which case, I would have to purchase the next big limited release of TTWII.

Whatever the case maybe, and what is contained on the set, it looks like a must have imo!!
(y)Definitley saving my money for this any idea how much it will cost though. It will be great having these outtakes on factory pressed DVD's!:!:

Unchained Melody
09-29-2008, 07:23 PM
OK guys let's hope this guys well and the makers will issue an Elvis ON TOUR set like this :supriced:(y)(y)(y)

Unchained Melody
09-29-2008, 10:21 PM
From a reliable source.

This package I understand will over shadow all that has been released before in quality, detail, packaging, you name it. This will be the ultimate release of this material.

That last sentence gets me the most.

Unchained Melody
09-30-2008, 03:21 PM
What site can we preorder this from ?
Anyone? Bueller?

presley31
09-30-2008, 03:28 PM
A promo trailer and more details will follow soon: according to this we have to wait for the details so maybe you can't order it yet?

presley31
10-02-2008, 07:34 PM
EIN has more information regarding this recently announced new box-set that is causing a high level of excitement amoung Elvis fans - and is due for release from the new International label around November this year.
>> The DVDs are an improvement over what everyone has bought before because the production has taken months using top-class editing and with all the possible Elvis camera angles put together into one amazing sequence. Plus there is the impact of a true high-quality stereo mix of all the concerts there to match the vision. The International label has got together as a group since we now have all the sound for all the concerts so that we can release the ultimate TTWII package that BMG/Turner ought to have done for Elvis fans years ago.

>> Since it is the 'Complete Works' we can assure everyone that 3 hours of Elvis' fabulous rehearsals are included as one special DVD.
>> The hardback book will differ from all previous collections in featuring all the Elvis pictures that have ever been seen with regard to TTWII, including the making of the whole project, and will include a lot of memos etc plus a lot more details than previous books. We are intentionally not using movie 'screen grabs' that people have had before, instead a quality production of the complete collection of pictures that we have uncovered.
>> Although the 'International' label is new to Elvis fans, this project is such a large undertaking that we are an International group who have come together to create a package that only a core-team could design and produce. Unlike a lot of sub-standard fly-by-night home-produced Elvis releases, this is as high-quality as can be produced. Weabn assure the fans that previous individual releases from producers within International have always received nothing but rave reviews in the past.

The stunning lavish box set will come with 6 CD's containing complete recordings of all the 6 shows that were recorded for the original movie Elvis That's The Way It Is. It includes many unreleased tracks (both officially and unofficially) from the shows with all the dialogue in its correct places, much of which is also previously unreleased. (News, Source;ElvisInfoNet/The Phantom)
Reproduction of this news item is granted, on condition of reference to the source: www.ElvisInfoNet.com

Unchained Melody
10-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Heard they are hopeing this will be out close to December.

So i'm guessing it will cost about 300 dollars. Not sure If I will get this right away, as I'm waiting on the 31 disc set of outtakes....:hmm:

SunStudios54
12-02-2009, 07:32 PM
When is it coming out?!??!?!

Unchained Melody
12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
When is it coming out?!??!?!
its here, its gone. a year ago almost:supriced: