PDA

View Full Version : Saying no to Elvis

MissyM
07-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Could you have really?

Women, be honest, if you were in a relationship, he is married?

Men (to give you something to think about) Would you have turned down Priscilla???

Would/could you turn down a gift from him?

Would you turn down a job or walk away from one if you worked for him. What if he asked you back after firing you?

Just how far would your love for Elvis go?????

Diane
07-02-2008, 09:39 AM
First of all I wouldn't get myself into a relationship with a married man..even Elvis. I can't say I wouldn't be strongly tempted but I couldn't get into a situation that wasn't going anywhere. Not necessarily marriage but I would need a strong lasting relationship.

I would not turn down a gift from him, I would treasure it and you would never see it up for sale on eBay.

If I had a job working for Elvis and he fired me that would be the last he would see of me. I'd be hurt, but I couldn't be talked into coming back.

My love for Elvis would go as far as he treated me. Love comes from how a person makes you feel about them and yourself.

Diane

Had to amend the third reply. I would not like there be to be any hard feelings between us if Elvis fired me.

KPM
07-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Could you have really?

Men (to give you something to think about) Would you have turned down Priscilla???

Would you turn down a job or walk away from one if you worked for him. What if he asked you back after firing you?

Priscilla?
I am happily married 35 years in August-I have turned down flirtations in that time from pretty women, I could turn down Priscilla no question.
Gift?
I would never turn down a heartfelt gift from anyone-Elvis liked to give and he had it to give so yes I could take a gift from him.
Job?
I can honestly say if he hired me to work for him I would have taken the job.
If I had been his friend "first" I might still take the job- but if he fired me-I would not have gone back-I would hope we could stay friends and he would welcome me when he saw me but I am 99% sure I would not go to work for him again. I learn from mistakes-not repeat them.
IMO Friends are equals-employees are not.
I am going on 54 and have never seen a situation which works well with family and friends mixing employment and friendship. Don't ask me why it fails but its my experience it does.
The one hiring eventually feels taken advantage of and resents it, the one hired ends up jealous, hurt, and resentful when they are treated as an employee. So its a no win in most cases. There are exceptions I'm sure I have just never seen them.

elvislady
07-02-2008, 10:06 AM
I would never go out with another ladies man married or not. you might think its elvis presley but at the end of the day there is self respect to think about.

I would love to have a gift from elvis presley who wouldnt.

If he fired me and then wanted to hire me back it would depend on what ground he fired me for in the first place.

elvislady:D

presley31
07-02-2008, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't date another woman's hubby or boyfriend no matter how good looking and sweet talking they are to me.

I would accept a gift from elvis and treasure it forever.

If l got fired well l would move on and get myself another job and l don't go back to jobs l been fired from.

ehollier
07-02-2008, 10:57 AM
From the stories that I have read as told by those who were part of this life, it was very difficult to say no to Elvis. Morally, I sit here and say "of course, I wouldn't sleep with a married man." But I am sure it is difficult to say no when Elvis is doing the coaxing. Fortunately, its a situation that I never had to worry about since I was never one of those many many women that had to make that decision, to be drawn into his web and put to the test!!

cameron
07-02-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm afraid Priscilla is not my type. Her being married would make her less my type.

I'm not too good at accepting gifts. Especially expensive ones .
Would depend on what he wanted to give---and if he expected anything in return.

I woked for an aunt once many years ago. But, I don't believe in working for family or friends. I've just seen too many bad outcomes .
I might help out for a bit, but no long term commitment.
I'd never have worked for Elvis; but darn sure would never go back if I was fired had I been stupid enough to.

My love would not go as far as stupidity .

Diane
07-02-2008, 11:39 AM
I think Elvis in his younger days his coaxing would have been more determined and harder to fight off, but later on I think he would have pretty much the "hell with you then" attitude and not spent as much time trying to coax a woman to be with him. By that time, he'd had so many woman throw themselves at him that I wonder if he saw half of the ones he did conquer as human or even remembered who they were. Of course if he did think little of them, they deserved it in having so little respect for themselves.

Diane

presley31
07-02-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm afraid Priscilla is not my type. Her being married would make her less my type.

I'm not too good at accepting gifts. Especially expensive ones .
Would depend on what he wanted to give---and if he expected anything in return.

I woked for an aunt once many years ago. But, I don't believe in working for family or friends. I've just seen too many bad outcomes .
I might help out for a bit, but no long term commitment.
I'd never have worked for Elvis; but darn sure would never go back if I was fired had I been stupid enough to.

My love would not go as far as stupidity .

I would never work for my friends either(n)

utmom2008
07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Could you have really?

OK....I don't mind a bit. I'll step up here and be the first to admit that, YES, I would have slept with Elvis given the right circumstances. I refuse to be a hypocrite about this!;);)
My only "NO" answer would be that I would not go back to working for him after he fired me. I would hope to preserve something from the friendship that I feel would be lost if I "tucked my tail" and went back to work for him. NO....DO NOT label me the homewrecker, Priscilla was doing enough of that by herself. YES....I would have slept with him. Now I will dodge all the eggs and tomatoes being thrown at me!!!!

TotallyInsane
07-02-2008, 01:43 PM
OK....I don't mind a bit. I'll step up here and be the first to admit that, YES, I would have slept with Elvis given the right circumstances. I refuse to be a hypocrite about this!;);)
My only "NO" answer would be that I would not go back to working for him after he fired me. I would hope to preserve something from the friendship that I feel would be lost if I "tucked my tail" and went back to work for him. NO....DO NOT label me the homewrecker, Priscilla was doing enough of that by herself. YES....I would have slept with him. Now I will dodge all the eggs and tomatoes being thrown at me!!!!

Where do you think we can hide from the eggs and tomatoes cause GIRLFRIEND I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!! Married, not married, would have made no difference to me whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane
07-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Duck Rosanne duck!:lmfao:

Diane

utmom2008
07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Duck Rosanne duck!:lmfao:

Diane

Thanks for the warning!:lmfao::lmfao:

hgs262626
07-02-2008, 02:01 PM

fair enough! best to be honest! i assume utmom there are many who will say on this thread they wouldnt have slept with elvis because of marriage, however, if under that situation i bet it would have been very hard to turn him down and many wouldn't have done so because of his mightyful presence, charisma, charm and godly looks, its easy to say, No when not "in the moment" and sat home in front of your computer. if you know what i mean. my reply is not meant to be offensive to anyone, i hope it is not. many women such as the highly respectable women on tcb world would probably never ever entertained such a thought when at home not with elvis , but when under such a situation because of his physical attributes and charm, lust would probably overpower any moral code.

Broussey
07-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Could you have really?

~Im going to be completely Honest here HELL YES i would have slept with him !!!! ( if i was ever going to cheat he would be the only one that i would cheat for)

~~would NEVER turn down a gift from Elvis Presley .. It would not be necessary for him to give me a gift just being in his present would be good enough

~~ii would work for him in a min.honestly if i got fired i would go back sad but true..

wouls have done anything 4 that man .. But i would have been there and i would have tried to help him when he needed help i would have tried really hard, i think he needed some one to try really hard not just try

KPM
07-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Luckily for us guys-Priscilla does not have the charisma of Elvis. I can not actually think of women who come close to that type appeal to guys. So the question of would we with Priscilla is much easier to answer. You girls have the much harder end of this speculative question. I throw no stones at any of you. :)
I will add that if my wife had slept with Elvis-I would have understood. (May have not liked it-but would have understood)

utmom2008
07-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Luckily for us guys-Priscilla does not have the charisma of Elvis. I can not actually think of women who come close to that type appeal to guys. So the question of would we with Priscilla is much easier to answer. You girls have the much harder end of this speculative question. I throw no stones at any of you. :)
I will add that if my wife had slept with Elvis-I would have understood. (May have not liked it-but would have understood)

That's very true...I love your honesty.(y) My own husband has said the same thing...:lol:....any other man and he wouldn't stand for it, BUT, he realizes if it were Elvis he would just have to turn the other cheek, so to speak!:lol::lol: :notworthy:king::notworthy

midnight
07-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I love my husband very much, he is my best friend. I would never do anything to hurt him. Would I sleep with Elvis if the timing was right? YOU BETCHA!! Cheating is something that I would never consider , I have it too good at home!! But Elvis..... thats a different story!!! Elvis is like finding gold, having your wildest fantasy come true!!!

cibetty
07-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Rosanne & Gail, you are really very honest ladies :) :) :)

* To be honest, I think it would be very hard to be able to say no! He really was the most attractive man I've ever seen. A woman said in TTWII: "There is something about him when he walks on stage. There is no normal woman that can't get excited. When he walks on, he's so dynamic."

* And I would never turn down a gift from him!!

* But I think I would never work for him again if he would fire me.

OK, dream is over, it's time to wake up... :lmfao: :lmfao:

utmom2008
07-02-2008, 04:51 PM
I love my husband very much, he is my best friend. I would never do anything to hurt him. Would I sleep with Elvis if the timing was right? YOU BETCHA!! Cheating is something that I would never consider , I have it too good at home!! But Elvis..... thats a different story!!! Elvis is like finding gold, having your wildest fantasy come true!!!

My sentiments exactly!(y) There's men, and then there is ELVIS.:supriced::lol:(y)

Rosanne & Gail, you are really very honest ladies :) :) :)

* To be honest, I think it would be very hard to be able to say no! He really was the most attractive man I've ever seen. A woman said in TTWII: "There is no normal woman who can get excited when he walks on, he's so dynamic."

* And I would never turn down a gift from him!!

* But I think I would never work for him again if he would fire me.

OK, dream is over, it's time to wake up... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Thanks Betti! I saw no reason to be less than honest!:lmfao:

Diane
07-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Yes hgs, no doubt it would be very hard to turn Elvis down but it would depend on how one could handle it afterwards and I couldn't so therefore it's still a no for me...never have and couldn't take a one-night stand.

Been there with some VERY attractive guys but I knew "I" ""Me" wasn't what they were really interested in as they didn't know me yet so.......no no no. I have no illusions that Elvis would have wanted me around permanently so...no no no. If he had...that's a 'nother whole story but I think in the long run with all the MM around and the way he was, it wouldn't have lasted.

And....sorry girls, but I don't personally think that Elvis was the "great lover" that you all think he was and don't ask me to explain other than in my experience Mama's boys don't make the best lovers....too used to being pleased than pleasing.

Now it's my turn to duck.:lol:

Diane

TotallyInsane
07-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Wouldn't bother me to be the one pleasing!!!! :supriced::supriced::lmfao::lmfao:

SeeSeeRider777
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Turn down Priscilla back then .... no.

Priscilla of today.. Yes.

TotallyInsane
07-02-2008, 05:15 PM
Turn down Priscilla back then .... no.

Priscilla of today.. Yes.

Is that a little age discrimination I hear??????? :lmfao::lmfao:

Tommy
07-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh ladies, ladies :lmfao:

I'm enjoying this topic:P

SeeSeeRider777
07-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Is that a little age discrimination I hear??????? :lmfao::lmfao:

No, I do not bang any woman that looks like a horse face.

CRITTERGITTER
07-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Would I have slept with ELVIS----EVERYDAY AND TWICE ON SUNDAY!!! It's not just about the actually humpty dumpty. It's a chance to share time and space with someone I love so much it can be frightening. It's about being able to see into his eyes and knowing, just for this little while, that he is here with only me. It's about feeling his breath on my skin as he kisses me and listening to him breathe as he sleeps.

Would I take a gift from him? Absolutely. I would be so flattered that he thought enough of me to give me something that was his, I would probably fall out.

Would I go back if he fired me? Yes. People say and do things sometimes when they are under stress or if the moon is not right. I would not beg, but if he asked, I would go back.

Ronn
07-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Elvis is my fantasy lover. Will I sleep with him? Of course! Even if I know that it's nothing, but a one-night stand.
It's easy to say NO when you're just thinking about it, but I don't think I would have the strength to say NO to such a beautiful man.

Will I accept a gift from Elvis? YES! YES! YES! No matter how little or how big. It's somenting that I will cherish forever.

Will I work for him? Mmmm, I don't think so. I think If I spend to much with him as a boss, everything will lose its magic. I don't remember having any boss that I trully love and admire. So I might accept errand or some part-time job, but to be a 24-hour employee might be difficult.

Genie
07-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I like to think that being a woman who was around him in the past, that I would never ask him for anything, I would graciously accept any gift from him, but love him non the less if one never was offered.
I would be cautious not to make him feel that I cared more about money than the man.
I would not encourage a relationship between Elvis, and self. I can't say what I would do if I were a man, regarding 'Cilla. But it is very wrong in my opinion.
Elvis needed love yes, but the type of love that true friends give. Acceptance of his moods, and understanding, which I feel he really didn't receive from many.
Hired and fired? Not sure I read that part correctly, but I was neither.
If I worked for Elvis and he was unhappy with my work, and fired me, I would accept that. Can't ignore it would have hurt a lot, but he needed to fire several people, and not go back to re hire the samee one's. He was far too generous and considered the whole picture with a few of his MM group. He wasn't out to hurt their families.
All in all, I love Elvis, but I would not have sleept with him just because he was who he was...I doubt he found that very attractive either. You have to believe in what you say, what you do and how you conduct yourself be it a farm hand, mailman or the King!

Wendy56
07-02-2008, 09:41 PM
I never would not say "no" to Elvis... Whatever he wants (unless that means I need to kill myself) I'll be happy pleasing him. :blush:

utmom2008
07-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Wouldn't bother me to be the one pleasing!!!! :supriced::supriced::lmfao::lmfao:

You and me both!(y)(y)(y)(y)
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
07-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Yes hgs, no doubt it would be very hard to turn Elvis down but it would depend on how one could handle it afterwards and I couldn't so therefore it's still a no for me...never have and couldn't take a one-night stand.

Been there with some VERY attractive guys but I knew "I" ""Me" wasn't what they were really interested in as they didn't know me yet so.......no no no. I have no illusions that Elvis would have wanted me around permanently so...no no no.
And....sorry girls, but I don't personally think that Elvis was the "great lover" that you all think he was and don't ask me to explain other than in my experience Mama's boys don't make the best lovers....too used to being pleased than pleasing.

Now it's my turn to duck.:lol:

Diane
You need to duck and run! Let me clarify something since I was the first one to step up to the plate so to speak.;) I am in NO WAY A ONE-NIGHT STAND WOMAN!!! I have been a faithful wife for almost 30 years. THAT being said.......YES,YES,YES..I would not hesitate to land in his bed. Doesn't matter what we would do once we got there....but I **** sure am not missing the chance. Who knows??? Maybe after a night with me Elvis would have ridden off on his white horse with me hanging on the back end. I have a gut feeling from her "cold" demeanor that Pris was probably NOT a wildcat in the bedroom. Maybe she should have been.;);););)
Glad you like our "talk" Tommy!!:D:lol:

Ronn
07-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Lest I maybe construed as a one-night stand. Let me also clarify as did Utmon. I'm a 37 y/o mother of 2, happily married for 9 years.

We we're asked a hypothetical question, I gave a hypothetical anwer ;-) Having said that, If I was "there" during his time and asked me to sleep with him, I don't think I would have the strength to say "No" But, if he is "here" in my time, I would probably think twice.

President Presley
07-02-2008, 11:37 PM
I would turn Priscilla down before october 1973.

If someone would shoot Elvis I might jump in front of him and take the bullet... which is easy to say now...

TotallyInsane
07-03-2008, 03:09 AM
You need to duck and run! Let me clarify something since I was the first one to step up to the plate so to speak.;) I am in NO WAY A ONE-NIGHT STAND WOMAN!!! I have been a faithful wife for almost 30 years. THAT being said.......YES,YES,YES..I would not hesitate to land in his bed. Doesn't matter what we would do once we got there....but I **** sure am not missing the chance. Who knows??? Maybe after a night with me Elvis would have ridden off on his white horse with me hanging on the back end. I have a gut feeling from her "cold" demeanor that Pris was probably NOT a wildcat in the bedroom. Maybe she should have been.;);););)
Glad you like our "talk" Tommy!!:D:lol:

I have to agree with this too - never would I cheat on my husband with anyone but Elvis. One night me and hubby were talking about all the "what ifs" and he said "honey, I'm not stupid..I know what would happen if it were me or Elvis". This is all just our wild imaginations running away with us but these kind of dreams are nice!!!
Wonder if there were any girls around back then that said "NO"!!! And, where are all the ones that said "YES"??????????????????

Elvistcbkirch
07-03-2008, 03:15 AM
This topic is ladies chat. Scary, but educating....

TotallyInsane
07-03-2008, 03:23 AM
This topic is ladies chat. Scary, but educating....

The topic should have been your first clue!! :D:D

midnight
07-03-2008, 04:48 AM
I said before I am a happily married woman but Elvis can hang his belt on my bedpost anytime! You are right Rosanne he would not have to do much to get that organic experience on the go!!!! Do you know the song " You Can Leave Your Hat On.", well for this fling it would be "You Can Leave Your Scarf On." LOL

cibetty
07-03-2008, 05:34 AM
I said before I am a happily married woman but Elvis can hang his belt on my bedpost anytime! You are right Rosanne he would not have to do much to get that organic experience on the go!!!! Do you know the song " You Can Leave Your Hat On.", well for this fling it would be "You Can Leave Your Scarf On." LOL

LOL....... :lol: :lol: :lol: Elvis with only a scarf. Not bad!!!! I always wonder why this man can drive the girls & women totally crazy (including me LOL...) even today. Maybe the too tight suits which he liked to wear or his moving, or both??? Who knows... :blush: :blush: This thread is starting to be really hot!!! :P :P

hgs262626
07-03-2008, 05:40 AM
LOL....... :lol: :lol: :lol: Elvis with only a scarf. Not bad!!!! I always wonder why this man can drive the girls & women totally crazy (including me LOL...) even today. Maybe the too tight suits which he liked to wear or his moving, or both??? Who knows... :blush: :blush: This thread is starting to be really hot!!! :P :P

from here i go again album " its gettin a bit wild here boy" lol. these girls just cant get enough of elvis!

ive read though elvis had psycholgical difficulties actually sleeping with women and that he would often just chat or read with them???? the idea of actual intercourse, (specially with mothers i have heard) he nt entertain. anyone know more???

Unchained Melody
07-03-2008, 05:51 AM
If I had the chance to go to work for Elvis, had I been alive back then, your darn right I would have taken that Job !!

As for saying no to gifts and stuff, I think Elvis was the type of person who wouldn't let you say no, you were getting a gift whether you liked it or not.

And really, thats not the person recieving the gift's fault, Elvis loved sharing with others, and knew what it was like when you got nice gifts like that and he only wanted to share that as much as he could with family and friends and even strangers.

TCB4EVA
07-03-2008, 06:07 AM

Good on you for being the first (y)

What a great question...............
Yes I'm married and very happy with my man but there is no way I would turn down Elvis, hubby is no way as big a fan as I am but he has said himself he would even be tempted :D
I would love anything Elvis gave me unless it was the flu or something like that :)
I think I'd be too heart broken to go back if I was fired but would hope to stay in contact.

Diane
07-03-2008, 06:41 AM
I understand fully what you girls are saying...only for Elvis would you do the one night stand but I still couldn't do it.

Let me explain why.....no way would I cheat on my husband or hurt my children. If I were single, he was a person too easy to fall in love with and I couldn't stand to be turned away afterwards....simple as that.

Rosanne I disagree. I do think Priscilla was very demanding too much so for Elvis as he was known not to like aggressive women, and I base that on her constant need for male companionship.

I'm ducking but I won't run.:)

Diane

Broussey
07-03-2008, 08:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHA i love reading your posts some of them are AWSOME !!!!

KPM
07-03-2008, 10:37 AM
from here i go again album " its gettin a bit wild here boy" lol. these girls just cant get enough of elvis!

ive read though elvis had psycholgical difficulties actually sleeping with women and that he would often just chat or read with them???? the idea of actual intercourse, (specially with mothers i have heard) he nt entertain. anyone know more???
Toward the last years he was not as interested I've read. But Johnny Cash once said- Elvis on the road wanted to see how many girls he could have, He did pretty good.
I said this once before-If you love ice cream-eat it everyday-eat every flavor imaginable, eventually no matter how much you love it a certain boredom is bound to come into play-you start to read the box it came in a little more closely find out what is inside which adds to the flavor.
Its the same with anything in life where you have an excess-including sex.

He did always seem to have a problem with woman who were moms. Perhaps thats one of the reasons he preferred younger women?

utmom2008
07-03-2008, 10:39 AM

My own husband has said the same thing...:lol:....any other man and he wouldn't stand for it, BUT, he realizes if it were Elvis he would just have to turn the other cheek, so to speak!:lol::lol: :notworthy:king::notworthy

One night me and hubby were talking about all the "what ifs" and he said "honey, I'm not stupid..I know what would happen if it were me or Elvis".

(y) Thumbs up...(y) to all of the understanding husbands out there!(y)

utmom2008
07-03-2008, 10:45 AM

How far would it go?? Just as far as he wanted or needed it to.;);) A big THANK YOU to Missy for allowing all of us Hoochie Mama's to step forward and say YES, YES....a thousand times YES!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:notworthy:notworthy:king::notworthy:notworthy

Lisarose
07-03-2008, 09:02 PM
MissyM - Could you have really?

I've said no to a married man before, BUT, he wasn't Elvis.
I don't think I could or rather I don't think I would want to say no to Elvis - ever!
No, a gift from Elvis was a gift. No strings attached, just what all gifts should be. I don't recall he ever gave a gift expecting something in return.
I don't think I could work for Elvis, I know I couldn't go back after being fired.
Just how far would your love for Elvis go????? Far, but not forever without reason.

utmom2008
07-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Wonder if there were any girls around back then that said "NO"!!! And, where are all the ones that said "YES"??????????????????

The ones that said "NO"????? I am assuming they are locked away in a padded room in a mental institution. If not...they should be.;);););)

Elton
07-04-2008, 03:14 AM
O.K. Ladies,thaks to all of you for keeping it real,while most would jump at the chance,to jump him,and as a man i would understand,but what if,just a what if mind you..that YOU came away disapointed afterward? and most should know what i mean!

Unchained Melody
07-04-2008, 04:06 AM

You sure do got a way with words :lmfao:

TotallyInsane
07-04-2008, 05:04 AM

We're gonna look you up in another 40 years and see how many women are out there wanting to bang you!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane
07-04-2008, 08:44 AM
This has been a very interesting thread to say the least.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

Unchained Melody
07-04-2008, 08:49 AM
We're gonna look you up in another 40 years and see how many women are out there wanting to bang you!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

LMFAO:lmfao:

elvislady
07-04-2008, 08:51 AM
The ones that said "NO"????? I am assuming they are locked away in a padded room in a mental institution. If not...they should be.;);););)

ok rosanne you dragged it out of me, how could any woman resist ELVIS PRESLEY!
elvislady:D

TotallyInsane
07-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Tell me HOW, I REPEAT HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU "JUST SAY NO" TO THIS?????

SBmAPYkPeYU

midnight
07-04-2008, 09:20 AM
I can not write what I am thinking after seeing that clip Gail!! Lets just say he can hang his belt on my bedpost anytime!!! The man oozes SEX!!!! That felt good just to watch.....

elvislady
07-04-2008, 09:35 AM
omg...... i have seen this clip millions of times,i agree how could anyone resist!!!
elvislady:D:D

presley31
07-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I would jump elvis in a heartbeat if we both were single, but l can't do one night stands with anyone including elvis. Wouldn't mind being in his arms though.

utmom2008
07-04-2008, 10:04 AM
O.K. Ladies,thaks to all of you for keeping it real,while most would jump at the chance,to jump him,and as a man i would understand,but what if,just a what if mind you..that YOU came away disapointed afterward? and most should know what i mean!
Whay a typical male response.;) You guys still don't get it do ya?;):supriced::lol::lol::lol: :wub:

I can not write what I am thinking after seeing that clip Gail!! Lets just say he can hang his belt on my bedpost anytime!!! The man oozes SEX!!!! That felt good just to watch.....

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

That pretty well answers my question. Again.....YES,YES and YES!

ehollier
07-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Tell me HOW, I REPEAT HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU "JUST SAY NO" TO THIS?????

SBmAPYkPeYU

I'm still trying to figure out how I could "JUST SAY NO" myself!!!!!!

TotallyInsane
07-04-2008, 12:10 PM

We know what you mean but you just don't understand - only thing he'd have to do is just lay there and leave the driving to us!!!! (I think he said that last part once or twice himself) :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ehollier
07-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Ladies, I somehow doubt that Elvis really accepted the word "NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnight
07-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Gail, he would be in for one heck of a ride!! Now that is one set of gears I wouldn`t mind trying out ! LOL

elvislady
07-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Gail, he would be in for one heck of a ride!! Now that is one set of gears I wouldn`t mind trying out ! LOL

lol lol lol lol :D:D:D:D(y)(y)
elvislady

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 03:09 AM
only thing he'd have to do is just lay there and leave the driving to us!!!!

Thanks Gail for giving me a good laugh this morning !! :lol:

CRITTERGITTER
07-05-2008, 06:09 AM
Elton,

Let's put this in terms you might understand. Honey, it's about the whole tool box, not just his monkey wrench.

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Elton,

Let's put this in terms you might understand. Honey, it's about the whole tool box, not just his monkey wrench.

And on that note:lmfao:, is anyone else here looking forward to the New FTD's coming out at the end of this month !?

TotallyInsane
07-05-2008, 07:13 AM
And on that note:lmfao:, is anyone else here looking forward to the New FTD's coming out at the end of this month !?

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 07:26 AM

Yes I made you laugh mission accomplished...:lol::lol:(y)

Good Morning btw Gail !! :D

TotallyInsane
07-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Yes I made you laugh mission accomplished...:lol::lol:(y)

Good Morning btw Gail !! :D

Good morning Mr. Bradley! Hey - it's not hard to make me laugh!!! Guess it's not hard to tick me off either!! :lmfao:

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 07:34 AM
Good morning Mr. Bradley! Hey - it's not hard to make me laugh!!! Guess it's not hard to tick me off either!! :lmfao:

Please exuse my moodiness over there in that thread about Miss Priss.:lmfao: I did not mean to tick you off :hug::hug:

I need some morning coffee for my all nighter I'm pulling :D

TotallyInsane
07-05-2008, 07:36 AM
Please exuse my moodiness over there in that thread about Miss Priss.:lmfao: I did not mean to tick you off :hug::hug:

I need some morning coffee for my all nighter I'm pulling :D

I'm not ticked - that was just your "warning"!! :lmfao::lmfao:
I almost pulled an all nighter too - went to bed at 3:00.
And, why are you soooo moody this morning???

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 07:42 AM
I'm not ticked - that was just your "warning"!! :lmfao::lmfao:
I almost pulled an all nighter too - went to bed at 3:00.
And, why are you soooo moody this morning???

Hmmmm...Not to sure :doh::lmfao:

Be sure to remember tonight's Radio Show, Hope you can make it ! (y)

TotallyInsane
07-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Awwww, wish I could. Hubby is wanting to go to the darn races tonight!!!!! That means he'll be in heaven and I'll be sitting there wishing I was on the computer. I realize I need a life but sitting at a dirt track isn't what I have in mind!!! Wonder if my wireless would work out there???

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Awwww, wish I could. Hubby is wanting to go to the darn races tonight!!!!! That means he'll be in heaven and I'll be sitting there wishing I was on the computer. I realize I need a life but sitting at a dirt track isn't what I have in mind!!! Wonder if my wireless would work out there???

Not sure, but if you decide to try I sugguest you bring headphones :lol:;)

TotallyInsane
07-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Not sure, but if you decide to try I sugguest you bring headphones :lol:;)

Some very GOOD HEADPHONES!!!!

utmom2008
07-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Elton,

Perfectly Stated!!!!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Diane
07-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Yup, I agree. Elvis may have looked like the ultimate sex object for us females but he had a whole lot more than that going for him.

Diane

utmom2008
07-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Hubby is wanting to go to the darn races tonight!!!!! That means he'll be in heaven and I'll be sitting there wishing I was on the computer. I realize I need a life but sitting at a dirt track isn't what I have in mind!!!

Miracles DO happen!:supriced::supriced: Poor ole Tim is getting to do something he likes?:lol::lol: I have a suggestion for ya.....knowing how you are. Just sit still for 30 to 45 seconds and you will be out like a light.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TotallyInsane
07-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Miracles DO happen!:supriced::supriced: Poor ole Tim is getting to do something he likes?:lol::lol: I have a suggestion for ya.....knowing how you are. Just sit still for 30 to 45 seconds and you will be out like a light.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I'll have you know I didn't get home til 2:30 AM THIS MORNING and I was still awake!!! So there!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
07-06-2008, 10:46 AM
I'll have you know I didn't get home til 2:30 AM THIS MORNING and I was still awake!!! So there!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

So I guess this means that you will go to bed at 4 this afternoon???:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

mistymorning
07-06-2008, 11:52 PM
hey ladies think twice before saying "no" !! look at the pic and say who can resist this beauty ?! I personally wouldn't wait for him to ask me !! Elvi is an exception, an idol ! I love him !

elvislady
07-07-2008, 09:59 AM
A few more to go with misty,s pic.
elvislady.........:D:D:D

Diane
07-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Tempting as all get-out for sure, no doubt there but I still would have wanted to keep him if I were single. Would have broken my heart to have to walk away so...still...nope:D

Diane

presley31
07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Tempting as all get-out for sure, no doubt there but I still would have wanted to keep him if I were single. Would have broken my heart to have to walk away so...still...nope:D

Diane

agree there diane. I still couldn't of made a move unless we were both single:blush:

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 10:26 AM

Diane

agree there diane. I still couldn't of made a move unless we were both single:blush:

What is wrong with you 2 ladies?;):lol: Your decision suits me fine though...2 less women that I would have had to worry about.:D:D:lmfao:

presley31
07-07-2008, 10:27 AM
What is wrong with you 2 ladies?;):lol: Your decision suits me fine though...2 less women that I would have had to worry about.:D:D:lmfao:

Nothing wrong with me, just not a cheater:blush:

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Nothing wrong with me, just not a cheater:blush:

Me neither.....unless it's ELVIS!!:lol::lol: (y)(y)

Diane
07-07-2008, 11:19 AM
I guess we'll all just have to go with our consciences. :D

Diane

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 01:29 PM
I guess we'll all just have to go with our consciences. :D

Diane

This is a case of regret.... which ever way you choose to go.;):D:lol:

TotallyInsane
07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
No regrets here!! Heck, my husband would have regretted it more had I not been able to make a move because of him!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 01:38 PM
No regrets here!! Heck, my husband would have regretted it more had I not been able to make a move because of him!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Maybe Jim and Tim would want us to write a book...they hear the sound of a cash register!:lmfao:

TotallyInsane
07-07-2008, 01:41 PM

Maybe Jim and Tim would want us to write a book...they hear the sound of a cash register!:lmfao:

Tim and Jim would MAKE US WRITE A BOOK!!!!

Unchained Melody
07-07-2008, 01:45 PM

I bet that would make for a good book you two writing it...of course you can't start fighting over who gets the most profits out of it. :lmfao:

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I bet that would make for a good book you two writing it...of course you can't start fighting over who gets the most profits out of it. :lmfao:

Our book would be a dandy, that's for sure.(y) We have always agreed...ALL things Elvis are 50/50. I think we first made that pact when we were 13.:lmfao:

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 01:50 PM

You are probably right.:D I have a name picked out for it....Elvis and Me and Me.;);):lol:

Unchained Melody
07-07-2008, 01:53 PM
You are probably right.:D I have a name picked out for it....Elvis and Me and Me.;);):lol:

I want a signed copy !! ;)(y)

Remember that now please ! :D

You two are my favorite Elvis ladies ! :lol:;)

Getlo
07-07-2008, 06:06 PM

I never found her attractive at all (except in 1973-74, after she was with Elvis). But yeah, I would've given her a whirl in the sack.

Maybe not the first one or two. But after that, I'd refuse them. Also, it depends on why he would be giving me the gift. Was it because I'd done a good job, or was it just one of his gift-buying sprees which - let's be honest - were as much about massaging his ego as actually doing something decent.

Would you turn down a job or walk away from one if you worked for him.

I would never have worked for him; not in the long-term anyway. Maybe while on tour or whatever. But full-time? Never. As cool as Elvis and the guys were, I would need pursuits of a more intelligent nature than shooting flash bulbs in a pool - or just sitting around - after a while. I think Elvis and the boys would be very boring to be around after a couple of weeks.

What if he asked you back after firing you?

The conversation would have to start with his apology if - like the Wests and Hebler - I was fired for no reason, and not by him. And then I would turn him down flat for the job, wish him all the best, and get on with my life.

All the way. But once someone disappoints you and hurts you, it is never the same. Despite what romance novels, old movies and Oprah will tell you ... there are limits on love and friendship; the main limit being when someone fails to love properly or be friends to the standard all parties have come to accept.

utmom2008
07-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I want a signed copy !! ;)(y)

Remember that now please ! :D

You two are my favorite Elvis ladies ! :lol:;)

Don't worry...you will get our first copy! Come to think of it..we will need a driver to haul us around to all the book signings. Work on those driving skills and you'll have a job with us.;):lmfao::lmfao:

Merry
07-08-2008, 12:57 AM
You'll get there is a splash, I mean a flash! lol

mistymorning
07-08-2008, 09:36 AM

I want an autographed one !! Please let us know how was his feelings after you gave birh to a child !!!!!!;):lmfao:

hawaiigirl
07-09-2008, 02:38 AM
I love my husband dearly and would never cheat on him,BUT Elvis is different !!!....YES I would have slept with him, he was too good looking not to want to touch. Yes I would have accepted a gift from him as he loved to give so much . No I would never have worked for him, to be near all the time would have ben too much.
Teresa

utmom2008
07-09-2008, 10:21 AM
I want an autographed one !! Please let us know how was his feelings after you gave birh to a child !!!!!!;):lmfao:

Everyone here at TCB will get a special copy.:lol: Gail and I will soon be meeting with DNA specialists to see if we have enough DNA between us to clone him. I'm going to let Gail be the one to actually give birth however. That way he can be her child and my lover.:lol::lol: That's right ladies..I haven't changed my mind, I guess I'm just a wanna be hoochie when it comes to Elvis.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I love my husband dearly and would never cheat on him,BUT Elvis is different !!!....YES I would have slept with him, he was too good looking not to want to touch.

Ahhhh.thank goodness. Another honest, "hoochie mama" answer.:lmfao::lmfao:

midnight
07-09-2008, 11:13 AM
We like you hawaiigirl! Welcome to the gang! If Elvis was to come back we would kill him with all our hard lovin!!! Ok Rosanne who says you are going to get all the goods!!! I would have to go first because after you and Gail there would be nothing left to the poor man!!! Remember we have to share!!!

hawaiigirl
07-09-2008, 02:47 PM
I think the queue would be very very long. I don't honestly think any woman could resist him.......image....come to bed eyes, beautiful long eyelashes, gorgeous full kissable lips, slender sexy body, he just oozes it !!!!!! I could go on but I need a cold shower now.
Teresa.

kathy parkinson
07-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Teresa, you don't change do you. Everyone i know this lady, it's great to see you posting, steady now Teresa!!! Ha, Kathy

hawaiigirl
07-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Sorry Kathy, I hope I haven't offended anyone, but YOU have to admit it's soooo true !!!
ha! ha! bet we'd be fighting to get there first !!!
Teresa x

kathy parkinson
07-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Could you imagine being in his arms?.....

utmom2008
07-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I don't honestly think any woman could resist him.......image....come to bed eyes, beautiful long eyelashes, gorgeous full kissable lips, slender sexy body, he just oozes it !!!!!! I could go on but I need a cold shower now.
Teresa.

OMG Hawaiigirl..some of us here are going to love you!(y) Now I'm going to go take a cold shower as well.:lol::lol:

Teresa, you don't change do you. Everyone i know this lady, it's great to see you posting, steady now Teresa!!! Ha, Kathy

If you approve Kathy then I know she's our kind of girl!(y)

Could you imagine being in his arms?.....
As Elvis would say...."Well,Well,Well,Well".:lmfao::lmfao::notworthy

Welcome Teresa! It's good to know you won't be "acting" like Mother Teresa...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: I think you will fit in just fine.:lol:(y)

midnight
07-09-2008, 05:13 PM
The girl gang is growing!! Elvis would be proud!!

The King's Queen
07-09-2008, 09:35 PM
We like you hawaiigirl! Welcome to the gang! If Elvis was to come back we would kill him with all our hard lovin!!! Ok Rosanne who says you are going to get all the goods!!! I would have to go first because after you and Gail there would be nothing left to the poor man!!! Remember we have to share!!!

Easy there, Miss Thang...:P...the "triplets" get first dibs, and then anything left over would fall to the rest of you. After all, Momma always said, "Age before beauty!" :lmfao::lmfao:

Everyone here at TCB will get a special copy.:lol: Gail and I will soon be meeting with DNA specialists to see if we have enough DNA between us to clone him. I'm going to let Gail be the one to actually give birth however. That way he can be her child and my lover.:lol::lol: That's right ladies..I haven't changed my mind, I guess I'm just a wanna be hoochie when it comes to Elvis.

Ain't we all girlfriend...ain't we all! ;):P:P

Ahhhh.thank goodness. Another honest, "hoochie mama" answer.:lmfao::lmfao:

Let me tell ya'll....any woman who would say that she would not be GREATLY tempted would be telling a big'n! :lmfao: I'd do it! In a New York minute...and take my Texas time doin' it too!!! :blush::P Ain't no need for thinking this one over...it's an absolute YES for me!!! (y)

I think the queue would be very very long. I don't honestly think any woman could resist him.......image....come to bed eyes, beautiful long eyelashes, gorgeous full kissable lips, slender sexy body, he just oozes it !!!!!! I could go on but I need a cold shower now.
Teresa.

OMG...I think it's time for a cigarette! :doh: Too late for the cold shower! ;):P Welcome to the jungle hawaiigirl...you are gonna fit right in with the rest of us lusty Elvis crazed women! ;):lmfao:

midnight
07-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Well I think we have us a big old competition on the go right here!!! Now in the mean time I would not even mind the leftovers!!! But remember the old saying we will keep best for last!!! Yummy.....LOL

kathy parkinson
07-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Roseanne, thank you , i have known Teresa since 06, and once she settles in here, watch her go!!!!!!, also, she's lovely.

mistymorning
07-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Hey ladies ! As far as I know elvis had never had an eastern lover ! I'm going to let him know what kind of lovers we are !;) I guarantee there will be no regrets !:lol:
Mine eye hath play'd the painter and hath stell'd
thy beauty's form in table of my heart
my body is the frame wherein 'tis held
and perspective it is the painter's art
for through the painter must you see his skill
to find where your true image pictured lies
within my bosom's shop is hanging still............
(shakespear)
Stare at his dangerous eyes and find the answer in your heart.

CRITTERGITTER
07-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Did someone say the words Elvis and shower???? Now that has sent me into a whole different train of thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ksimms2
07-10-2008, 06:14 AM

no egg throwing from me girlfriend - because I would have been the first in line to sleep with him! He is gorgeous, sexy, a total dream boat. Sorry...tis the truth.

As for working for him, I'd try my best to do a good job for him, but if something happened and he fired me - my feelings would be deeply hurt but I would not beg to come back. If he fired me it's probably because I was trying to be honest with him about certain things in his life that he needed to "fix".

As for accepting gifts from him, I guess it would depend on the situation. I would feel strange accepting an extravagant gift from him - but if I had done something that made him happy and he was giving me a gift because of it okay.....if it was christmas or my birthday okay.....not sure about anything else....unless he was buying for others at the same time. I would have felt I was taking advantage of him.

The King's Queen
07-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Did someone say the words Elvis and shower???? Now that has sent me into a whole different train of thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Can't you just imagine that gorgeous bod of his all lathered up...hair drenching wet and hanging down over his forehead...drops of water running over his lips...his hands slippery and sliding across your !~:blush::blush:...UH OH...I think it's time to smoke again! :blush:;):lmfao::lmfao:

Diane
07-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Geez you girls, can't you keep anything to yourselves? :lol:

I've had my Elvis fantasies too but they were mine mine mine. I've finally reached the age where I can live without them and enjoy what I have.

Diane

SleepyJack
07-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Good Lord!!....I almost feel like saying that I would have slept with him myself.....you girls are a corrupting force!!.........my hetrosexuality is keeping me out of the gang.....any of you ladies fancy Jennifer Connelly???!!!!:lol::lol:

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Good Lord!!....I almost feel like saying that I would have slept with him myself.....you girls are a corrupting force!!.........my hetrosexuality is keeping me out of the gang.....any of you ladies fancy Jennifer Connelly???!!!!:lol::lol:

No...but my hubby does.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 10:42 AM
As for accepting gifts from him, I guess it would depend on the situation. I would feel strange accepting an extravagant gift from him - but if I had done something that made him happy and he was giving me a gift because of it okay.....if it was christmas or my birthday okay.....not sure about anything else....unless he was buying for others at the same time. I would have felt I was taking advantage of him.

I guarantee you I would have done something that made him happy.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTW..I like your avatar Kelly!(y) It's good to see you doing something besides swooning over Elvis.;) :lmfao: :lmfao:

TotallyInsane
07-10-2008, 10:54 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Can't you just imagine that gorgeous bod of his all lathered up...hair drenching wet and hanging down over his forehead...drops of water running over his lips...his hands slippery and sliding across your !~:blush::blush:...UH OH...I think it's time to smoke again! :blush:;):lmfao::lmfao:

Good God Almighty Sweet Mother of Jesus - what are you trying to do to me here at work??????????????????????????? Geezzzzzzzzz - it's a long time before I can get to the shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry
07-10-2008, 11:12 AM

I need the flow of water to cool things down from a fire hydrant, a shower won't do it! lol.

Geez Lea, you gonna write us some "stories"? lol

Where is Elvis and that beach, chill in the air, with a log fire, waves crashing? lol

((((((((((())))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b

Diane
07-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Ahhh, you're more of a romantic like I am Jess, but I would substitute that hydrant for a waterfall.:)

Hang on Jack my friend, I'll do my best to keep you sane with your feet on the ground. I think we lost most of the other guys. :lol:

Diane

Tommy
07-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Ahhh, you're more of a romantic like I am Jess, but I would substitute that hydrant for a waterfall.:)

Hang on Jack my friend, I'll do my best to keep you sane with your feet on the ground. I think we lost most of the other guys. :lol:

Diane

No, I'm still reading every now and then:lol:

Diane
07-10-2008, 12:34 PM
I should re-phrase that Tommy. I really meant we and it seems we are greatly in the minority who can't fantasize openly like other women, lost most of you guys to them. Good lord, it's almost like watching a porn movie and not my thing. In my way, I'm private and reserved and sometimes considered a prude but I'm comfortable with that.....now, but it used to hurt.:D

Diane

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 01:45 PM

Diane

Atta boy Tommy!(y)(y)(y)

ksimms2
07-10-2008, 01:46 PM
I guarantee you I would have done something that made him happy.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTW..I like your avatar Kelly!(y) It's good to see you doing something besides swooning over Elvis.;) :lmfao: :lmfao:

Rosanne, you are terrible! lol.....I agree.....I would give him something to be VERY HAPPY about!!! Wasn't even thinking that when I wrote it.....

Yea, pic is new took about a week or so ago....

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Good lord, it's almost like watching a porn movie and not my thing. In my way, I'm private and reserved and sometimes considered a prude but I'm comfortable with that.....now, but it used to hurt.:D

Diane

I don't think I'm quite ready to do "Debbie Does Dallas" Diane.:blink: I said, yes, given the chance I would have SEX with ELVIS. How would we do it????:hmm: That's for me to know and Elvis to find out!:supriced::lol: I will let you in on a tidbit however....after I told Elvis a few things I feel like he would look at me and say..."Well,Well,Well,Well."

That's all I can share at this time.;)

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 02:04 PM
Rosanne, you are terrible! lol.....I agree.....I would give him something to be VERY HAPPY about!!! Wasn't even thinking that when I wrote it.....

Normal people probably didn't think anything about it when they read it either. What can I say? I guess I have a warped sense of humor at times.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

kathy parkinson
07-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Debbie does Dallas, Roseanne!!!! that takes me back a few years, one day i will come out of my shell here, watch out when i do, Roseane you crack me up, your brilliant.

The King's Queen
07-10-2008, 02:55 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Jack, my dear friend, that's the best laugh I've had in a long time! Your not "out of the gang"....your just our silent partner....:supriced:;)

Good God Almighty Sweet Mother of Jesus - what are you trying to do to me here at work??????????????????????????? Geezzzzzzzzz - it's a long time before I can get to the shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Glad you enjoyed that Gail...guess you'll be looking forward to your shower tonight, huh??? :lmfao::P

LOL...you guys kill me! You wanna join in so bad you can't stand it...come one, admit it....you love it when we get cranked up over Elvis....:P

The King's Queen
07-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Good lord, it's almost like watching a porn movie and not my thing. In my way, I'm private and reserved and sometimes considered a prude but I'm comfortable with that.....now, but it used to hurt.:D

Diane

;) Ahh Diane, some of us are a bit private and reserved! After all, there is NO way I would let anyone watch me completely take advantage of him! :supriced::P

I need the flow of water to cool things down from a fire hydrant, a shower won't do it! lol.

Geez Lea, you gonna write us some "stories"? lol

Where is Elvis and that beach, chill in the air, with a log fire, waves crashing? lol

((((((((((())))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b

:P:lmfao::lmfao: Easy now Kimmi...don't blow a gasket! :blink: If I were to write down some "stories"...poor ol' Gail wouldn't even make it home, so for the sake of my friends, I'll just keep it to myself. ;);):P

Diane
07-10-2008, 03:19 PM
No I don't think you're ready for a Debbie Does Dallas either Rosanne. I do understand perfectly what you're saying about Elvis. I am perfectly normal too and boy it would take everything I had to say no to him but.....my pride and the worry about what my friends would think and possibly hurting my family would sharpen my resolve.

It depends on how you're brought up as well. I was brought up to think only of others and family and it's reputation and not myself at all. It took years for me to realize that hey I was important too but I still can't go overboard with it. Only my parents listened to what I wanted at times but the rest of the family on my mother's side jumped in and shot a lot of it down. Dad couldn't fight them and my mother was the baby that was brought up by the older sister from two years on when my grandmother died and she was a true victorian...in all ways. Mom wasn't secure enough in her own right to go up against her. I so wanted to be a commercial artist for instance but that was looked upon as being a great hobby but not to be taken seriously.

Eleven years difference between my sister and I...aunties too old and tired out to interfere much, she's a high school art teacher. I found consolation in being a veterinary technician far away from home.

Sooo, we're all different and think differently from our life experiences and what a boring world it would be if we were all alike.

Diane

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 03:40 PM
I so wanted to be a commercial artist for instance but that was looked upon as being a great hobby but not to be taken seriously.
I understand what you mean Diane. That was still very much the times when a woman needed to be a nurse, a teacher or a "wife". I don't know if you have seen it, but if you haven't check it out. I think you would love it. "Mona Lisa Smile", with Julia Roberts.

I found consolation in being a veterinary technician far away from home.

Knowing you like I do....I have to say that the animals were the lucky ones with your consolation.:D I would have LOVED to have become a vet..anything to do with animals. You and I have had these talks before...we are both "critter crazy."(y)(y) My Mom is 88 and as far back as I can remember she would always say..."there's something wrong with people that don't like animals.":lol::lol::lol:

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 03:45 PM
;) Ahh Diane, some of us are a bit private and reserved! After all, there is NO way I would let anyone watch me completely take advantage of him! :supriced::P

:P:lmfao::lmfao: Easy now Kimmi...don't blow a gasket! :blink: If I were to write down some "stories"...poor ol' Gail wouldn't even make it home, so for the sake of my friends, I'll just keep it to myself. ;);):P

Smart decision Lea. Gail already drives too fast, although I would love to hear what she would tell the policeman when he approaches her window and says......"Good afternoon Mam....is there some reason why you are in such a rush that you are speeding"?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The King's Queen
07-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Smart decision Lea. Gail already drives too fast, although I would love to hear what she would tell the policeman when he approaches her window and says......"Good afternoon Mam....is there some reason why you are in such a rush that you are speeding"?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao:Talk about HILARIOUS! :lmfao::lmfao: But that poor cop would never be the same again once he heard what Gail had to say for herself....:supriced::blink::doh:;)

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 04:08 PM
:lmfao::lmfao:Talk about HILARIOUS! :lmfao::lmfao: But that poor cop would never be the same again once he heard what Gail had to say for herself....:supriced::blink::doh:;)

And knowing Gail like I do, she would tell him...EVERYTHING.:lmfao::lmfao:He probably wouldn't stop another woman for months.:blink::blink: :wacko::wacko:

TotallyInsane
07-10-2008, 04:25 PM
And knowing Gail like I do, she would tell him...EVERYTHING.:lmfao::lmfao:He probably wouldn't stop another woman for months.:blink::blink: :wacko::wacko:

You saying I blab or what?????????????????

utmom2008
07-10-2008, 04:31 PM

I for one would have been more than happy to take advantage of him.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Tommy
07-10-2008, 04:33 PM

Atta boy Tommy!(y)(y)(y)

:lmfao::blush::lmfao::blink::lmfao::blink::P

Diane
07-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Yup, you're incorrigible Rosanne....I can't save you.:lol:

Diane

mistymorning
07-11-2008, 10:25 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Can't you just imagine that gorgeous bod of his all lathered up...hair drenching wet and hanging down over his forehead...drops of water running over
his lips...his hands slippery and sliding across your !~:blush::blush:...UH OH...I think it's time to smoke again! :blush:;):lmfao::lmfao:

The scene that you've described sooooooooo romantically and vividly ;):Dreminds me of this pic !!!! Is that right ?!(y)

cibetty
07-12-2008, 03:42 AM
The scene that you've described sooooooooo romantically and vividly reminds me of this pic !!!! Is that right ?!

Jesus!!!! That picture is soo hot! Thanks for sharing it. I wouldn't be able to say no, that's for sure. I wouldn't have will-power at all. But I'm afraid I wouldn't WANT to say no... I think these pics are not bad either...

cibetty
07-13-2008, 01:25 AM
OMG !!! the pics are wOoW ! file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/16_oklahoma_city_16-11-1970.jpgthanks cibetey ! what about this one ?!

Hey, I can't see the pic, you didn't attach it... Could you post it again? Thanks...

mistymorning
07-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Sorry , the pic upload failed and I didn't check the thread for a few days ! Now I send the pic again ! A WET god !!!! just look at the perfectness !!!

utmom2008
07-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Yup, you're incorrigible Rosanne....I can't save you.:lol:

Diane

Don't feel bad....no one can!:lmfao::lmfao:

hawaiigirl
07-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh my God......look at that BEAUTIFUL BODY and he's WET......WOW what could you do with that !!!!!! Can't put it on here Mmmmmmm
Teresa.

ehollier
07-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Sorry , the pic upload failed and I didn't check the thread for a few days ! Now I send the pic again ! A WET god !!!! just look at the perfectness !!!

He's all slick and wet and slippery and stuff......yikes!!!!!! What would a girl do with this????? You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I could really say no to this.

http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25306&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1216916575

What a beautiful Adonis!!!!!!

ehollier
07-24-2008, 02:59 PM
I guess I'm just a weak person because I don't think I would have the strength to say no to this either.....

http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25056&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1215841226

Unchained Melody
07-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh my God......look at that BEAUTIFUL BODY and he's WET......WOW what could you do with that !!!!!! Can't put it on here Mmmmmmm
Teresa.

Hey, you think thats a good photo you should see Elvis in Lake Tahoe '76.;)

ehollier
07-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Hey, you think thats a good photo you should see Elvis in Lake Tahoe '76.;)

You must be kidding, right????????? Its a girl thing, ok????

utmom2008
07-24-2008, 03:04 PM
I guess I'm just a weak person because I don't think I would have the strength to say no to this either.....

http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25056&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1215841226

This picture is H - O - T!!!!!

ehollier
07-24-2008, 03:13 PM
This picture is H - O - T!!!!!

Could you resist this -- all hot and slippery and slick and wet????? NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Any woman that admits that they could resist this is either lying or has an iron constitution!!!!

kathy parkinson
07-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Elvis Presley is 100% sex on legs.

utmom2008
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Elvis Presley is 100% sex on legs.

The BEST comment of the day!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Unchained Melody
07-24-2008, 03:30 PM
You must be kidding, right?????????

Obviously. Which part gave it away.:blush:

Unchained Melody
07-24-2008, 03:30 PM

OMGGGGGGG :lol::lmfao:

ehollier
07-24-2008, 04:07 PM
OMGGGGGGG :lol::lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

mistymorning
07-25-2008, 07:02 AM
[quote=ehollier;230435]I guess I'm just a weak person because I don't think I would have the strength to say no to this either.....

YOU are not weak ! ;)HE IS STRONG !!!!(y):)Don't you think that Elvis is the best thing God has ever created for women ?!!!:hmm:

ehollier
07-25-2008, 07:11 AM

YOU are not weak ! ;)HE IS STRONG !!!!(y):)Don't you think that Elvis is the best thing God has ever created for women ?!!!:hmm:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

cibetty
07-25-2008, 11:57 AM

Woooow, thanks for sending the picture again!! I really love it!! OH yes, he had perfect body!!!! I haven't seen this movie (Fun In Acapulco) yet unfortunately...

rhythmknights
07-25-2008, 09:52 PM
first of all, i gotta pull out my copy of fun in Acapulco, and then Girls, Girls, girls, and then GI Blues - and drool - and then second,
why would I want to say no to Elvis?,
i could work for him, and if he wanted to fire me, it'd be like al the rest, sooner or later, he'd come back around, and a gift is a gift, I'd take it with extreme gratitude. I wouldn't ask him for anything, that's for darn sure, mama raised me better than that!
but seriously, i don't think i could say no to Elvis, just looking at these photos makes my knees go weak, if he were really standing in front of me, i know i couldn't say no! :D

utmom2008
07-25-2008, 10:04 PM
why would I want to say no to Elvis?,

seriously, i don't think i could say no to Elvis, just looking at these photos makes my knees go weak, if he were really standing in front of me, i know i couldn't say no! :D

I love it!! Another honest Texas Lady!!(y) (y) (y) (y)

kathy parkinson
07-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Roseanne, Elvis may never have come to England, but he could have had my little bit of England ANY time!!!!!

utmom2008
07-26-2008, 11:54 AM
Roseanne, Elvis may never have come to England, but he could have had my little bit of England ANY time!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: (y) (y) (y) :king::king::king:

cibetty
07-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Everybody can say I'm too weak, but I would never be able to say NO to this man, that's for sure...

renapap05
12-16-2008, 08:14 AM
Could you have really?

I love Elvis so much and I think I'd do anything for him:wub: But if I was married...Well,that depends.If I love my husband more than Elvis..."Sorry,E!"

P.S.I don't think I'll ever say that...:lmfao::lmfao:

Teddy
12-16-2008, 08:28 AM

Absolutely no way and thanks for the thought :wub:

celine
12-16-2008, 08:39 AM
I cannot even imagine saying No to Elvis. Not when it comes to that topic ... :blush: That's a thought I absolutely like!!! I would never turn him down!

Now I say that I wouldn't go back and work for him if he had fired me. But who knows what I really would do if I were in that situation. :hmm:

beckelvis
12-16-2008, 12:49 PM
The truth is difficult to control before similar man,and i if had gone to bed with,is a pure ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,¿the one who does not yield himself to these captivations that was using?ELVIS IS PURE SEX