PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Items In Upcoming Bonham's Auction

Jungleroom76
06-12-2008, 05:54 PM
GET YOUR WALLETS/PURSES READY EVERYONE!!! (y)

Bonham's Auction House is having an auction on June 16th, and there are several Elvis items included in the auction.

Just go to the following website:

http://www.bonhams.com/

...and in the upper right hand corner of the page, you'll find a search box...just type in "Elvis" and you'll be able to see the items that are up for bids!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!! :D

TCB!
Mike

john carpenter
06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Thank you jungleroom76 that was cool:notworthy

Jungleroom76
06-12-2008, 07:38 PM
My pleasure John!!! Actually, the one item with the autograph and photos taken by "Julie" is listed as going for an estimated $200 - $250....quite a reasonable price I would say... :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
06-12-2008, 07:43 PM
It will be interesting to see what some of those items sell for.:hmm: Especially the never before seen group of pictures..I've seen the one of Elvis with his hand up to his glasses lots of times. In fact, someone on this board mentioned last week that he had an eye patch over one eye in that picture.:doh:

Jungleroom76
06-12-2008, 07:44 PM
It will be interesting to see what some of those items sell for.:hmm:

Sure, sure....you'll be interested to SEE what they sell for. ;)

Not that you'll be putting in a bid on them or anything... :P

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
06-12-2008, 07:45 PM
My pleasure John!!! Actually, the one item with the autograph and photos taken by "Julie" is listed as going for an estimated $200 - $250....quite a reasonable price I would say... :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

OK Mighty Mike...pull out that wallet of yours and see what you can do.(y) Don't tell me that you don't make enough money being a moderator here at TCB...maybe you could get an advance on next's months pay.:lol::lmfao:

utmom2008
06-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Sure, sure....you'll be interested to SEE what they sell for. ;)

Not that you'll be putting in a bid on them or anything... :P

TCB!
Mike

:supriced::supriced: We must be posting at the exact same time.:lmfao::lmfao:

Unchained Melody
06-13-2008, 04:01 AM
Don't have the money for that sort of thing. Stuff always is outrageous and I'd rather keep hunting down unseen footage!!

Jungleroom76
06-15-2008, 04:44 PM
OK Mighty Mike...pull out that wallet of yours and see what you can do.(y) Don't tell me that you don't make enough money being a moderator here at TCB...maybe you could get an advance on next's months pay.:lol::lmfao:

Well, I wanna know who you've been talking to....apparently you know something I don't... :hmm:

...Like I'm supposed to be getting PAID for this gig??? :P ;)

TCB!
Mike