PDA

View Full Version : Quote for the Day from Elvis! :D

Merry
04-21-2008, 04:12 AM
SOURCE: Audio Tape
Fan: "I love you Elvis!"

Elvis: "I love you too, dear, but I can't do anything about it right now.

In case you are wondering why my fingers are taped up, it's to keep people from stealing my rings when I shake hands with them. I have to make an announcement:

If you act right and if you appreciate us just right, everybody gets a cadillac when the show's over." (laughs)

Lisarose
04-21-2008, 09:59 AM

In case you are wondering why my fingers are taped up, it's to keep people from stealing my rings when I shake hands with them. I have to make an announcement:

If you act right and if you appreciate us just right, everybody gets a cadillac when the show's over." (laughs)

:lmfao: Absolutely love this! :lmfao:

Merry
04-21-2008, 01:22 PM
(y) :D (y)

SweetCaroline
04-21-2008, 01:39 PM

That is really fun post, Jess.(y) If Elvis could have afforded it I bet Elvis would have actually given every fan in the audience a cadillac. By his nature you know he would have loved doing that even more than the recipients would have loved getting the gift. (((ELVIS)))

Merry
04-21-2008, 02:36 PM
I love this one, lol:

August 1,1969
International Hotel, Las Vegas
Opening Night

"Hey Charlie, I got my cord hung on your thing, man. Ya ever get your cord hung on your thing? That's bad boy, bad."

Merry
04-21-2008, 02:37 PM
That is really fun post, Jess.(y) If Elvis could have afforded it I bet Elvis would have actually given every fan in the audience a cadillac. By his nature you know he would have loved doing that even more than the recipients would have loved getting the gift. (((ELVIS)))

LOL, I love his wicked sense of humour, too.

I agree with you Carole, and a wonderful way to be. Thank you.

Hiya Lisa :hug:

Awickedreigndrop
04-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I love this one, lol:

August 1,1969
International Hotel, Las Vegas
Opening Night

"Hey Charlie, I got my cord hung on your thing, man. Ya ever get your cord hung on your thing? That's bad boy, bad."

Omg, that's so crazy! Wow, that man!:lmfao:

toffe
04-21-2008, 10:40 PM
HAHA!! :d Funny :)

Merry
04-21-2008, 11:17 PM
JUNE 5,1976
Source: One Night at the Omni (CD)

" I put the suit on wrong, folks, and it's tight, God o'mighty."

Fan Screams: "Take It Off"

Elvis:
"Take it off? Are you kidding? It took me two hours to get into it.... and two years to get out of jail if I take it off. I was in such a hurry tonight that I didn't drink any water, put the suit on wrong, and I got on two left shoes, and I can't turn around everytime you tell me to. I'd be spinning like a top.It took me an hour and 45 minutes to comb my hair and three seconds to whoosh (mess it up.)

I'LLRememberYou
04-22-2008, 01:00 AM
JUNE 5,1976

Elvis:
"Take it off? Are you kidding? It took me two hours to get into it.... and two years to get out of jail if I take it off. I was in such a hurry tonight that I didn't drink any water, put the suit on wrong, and I got on two left shoes, and I can't turn around everytime you tell me to. I'd be spinning like a top.It took me an hour and 45 minutes to comb my hair and three seconds to whoosh (mess it up.)

LOL...I love this one !....:lmfao: (y)

Wendy56
04-22-2008, 08:03 PM
JUNE 5,1976

Elvis:

LOVE IT!!!! :clap: :lmfao:

cibetty
03-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks for sharing these Kimmi!! (y) (y) Are there from your own tapes and CDs?

TLC67
03-07-2009, 04:29 PM
These are great! Got any more??

Emma
03-07-2009, 04:31 PM
LOL I love these. Got anymore? :)

elvispresleytheking
03-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Love the quote.

Merry
03-08-2009, 09:49 PM
August 15,1969 International Hotel Las Vegas

"In 1956, I met Col. Sanders.... Parker. And they arranged to get me a bunch of chicken! At that particular time, you didn't see people moving too much on television. They were gettin' it on in the back room.

I went to Hollywood and made several pictures. I did "Love Me Tender," "Loving You," loving her, and several other people I can't tell you about.

The guys in the Army must get very homesick...Cause they all call each other "mother" I picked it up, but you know that was only half of it. (laughter) It didn't go over so good when I got back to Hollywood. Director would say, "Hello there, Mr. Presley." I'd say, " Hello there mother..."
After G.I. Blues and Blue Hawaii," I wrote an eight-millimeter picture called "Up Your Nose," but it's not out yet.It's about a homesick little squirrel, in the winter, trying to find his nuts."

Elvis

jasmine123456
03-09-2009, 01:18 AM
I practically love every words come out of his mouth, :)