PDA

View Full Version : Mirror, mirror on the wall

Lisarose
04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Is it just me? I will admit, I love men, and I find them very attractive, I love George Clooney, Mel Gibson, Tom Selleck, etc. but they just pale next to Elvis.
I see photos of Elvis with Tom Jones, who I was a big fan of, and I only see Elvis, he just stands out no matter who he's standing next to!

Awickedreigndrop
04-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Elvis stands out anywhere. If he was still alive and was standing next to Brad Pitt, all eyes would still be on Elvis. Even as a 73 year old. I guess it's his charisma:)

The King's Queen
04-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Oh yeah girls...he HAD it...and we all WANTED it..;) :hmm: Guess we still want it, huh? :blink::P

Merry
04-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Elvis stands out anywhere. If he was still alive and was standing next to Brad Pitt, all eyes would still be on Elvis. Even as a 73 year old. I guess it's his charisma:)

Well said, Awickedreigndrop.

In my opinion, Elvis is a good man. That is what stood out to us all.

:D

Kim

P.S. Yes, I love Elvis in jeans, he fills them out, beautifully :)

The King's Queen
04-15-2008, 11:02 PM

Kim

:blush:So true, so true! ;):king::P

Awickedreigndrop
04-16-2008, 12:55 AM

Kim

:blush:So true, so true! ;):king::P

I think if he knew what us girl thought about him in jeans he would had liked them too!;):lmfao:

Merry
04-16-2008, 01:09 AM
I think if he knew what us girl thought about him in jeans he would had liked them too!;):lmfao:

;) :lmfao: :king:

Broussey
04-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Elvis is the the most beautiful thing {i am sure you all can back me up with} that ever walked across this earth... Hes like the great love of our lives:wub::wub:

midnight
04-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Brad Pitt and all those so call handsome men could walk among any group of people and they would blend in with the crowd. Now if Elvis showed up anywhere among anyone strutting his stuff, men, women and children would turn their heads ! The man had it!

marijaep
04-16-2008, 06:56 AM

He was so charismatic! I don't think I've seen a man who has/had more charisma than he did! :D In the late 70s shows he didn't look very good and was bloated and everything, but when he smiled...ahhh, it just makes me melt! :blush::lol:
Elvis was one in a billion! :king:

Rising Sun
04-16-2008, 07:57 AM

He was so charismatic! I don't think I've seen a man who has/had more charisma than he did! :D In the late 70s shows he didn't look very good and was bloated and everything, but when he smiled...ahhh, it just makes me melt! :blush::lol:
Elvis was one in a billion! :king:

I totally agree!! (y)(y) I also think he had a very strong charisma :D Sometimes when I watch his movies I can't get my eyes off him and don't really recognize the other people acting in the movie lol :lol:

LianaKaralivanou
04-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Well, Elvis had that "something" that nobody else ever had. When you look at his pictures, you have the impression that he's looking right at you. When he sings, you have the impression that he sings only for you! It's unbelievable! So, it's only natural that all the other people next to him just seem to fade. Tom Jones, who? I only see Elvis in the picture. (Don't get me wrong, I like Tom Jones but not as much as I like Elvis...);)

The King's Queen
04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Brad Pitt and all those so call handsome men could walk among any group of people and they would blend in with the crowd. Now if Elvis showed up anywhere among anyone strutting his stuff, men, women and children would turn their heads ! The man had it!

You got that right! (y)(y)(y)

utmom2008
04-16-2008, 11:58 AM

From the looks of Brad Pitts' appearance lately he could walk among the homeless and blend right in. What's with today's celebrities and the way they dress? I think they get up every morning and say to themselves...what is the absolute tackiest looking piece of clothing that I can wear today??

Awickedreigndrop
04-16-2008, 10:33 PM
From the looks of Brad Pitts' appearance lately he could walk among the homeless and blend right in. What's with today's celebrities and the way they dress? I think they get up every morning and say to themselves...what is the absolute tackiest looking piece of clothing that I can wear today??

I totally agree! At least Elvis went out looking his best, even at the very end