PDA

View Full Version : ELVIS New MSG Concert Picture Show

Erhan
04-15-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVX9VEZ-V_k

I added one new photo in new MSG photos:)

can you find out which one new for you?:hmm::blink:

:notworthydon't forget to rate my videos please...:notworthy(y)

Lisarose
04-15-2008, 06:49 PM
Excellent! Thank you for posting this one.

Erhan
04-16-2008, 01:06 AM
Excellent! Thank you for posting this one.

Thank you buddy but I guess Larry Blong Blink(n) more interesting then this subject.:doh:

Is this photos could it be the start of ReMastering MSG CDs projects or Elvis On tour CD's and DVD's box set. ;)Could it be the first sign? What is your Opinions?:hmm:

U.S. Male
04-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Is this photos could it be the start of ReMastering MSG CDs projects or Elvis On tour CD's and DVD's box set. ;)Could it be the first sign? What is your Opinions?:hmm:

Honestly, I really don't think this is going to give Sony/BMG or FTD any reason to bring us these projects any time soon. I mean just last year we celebrated the 35th anniversary of these great events, yet we got nothing. :'(

I do believe that we will get newly remastered versions of Live @ MSG and EOT one of these days / years, the questio is .... will we all still be living when they do! :doh:

KPM
04-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Honestly, I really don't think this is going to give Sony/BMG or FTD any reason to bring us these projects any time soon. I mean just last year we celebrated the 35th anniversary of these great events, yet we got nothing. :'(

I do believe that we will get newly remastered versions of Live @ MSG and EOT one of these days / years, the questio is .... will we all still be living when they do! :doh:
I sure would like to see some of this before I actually move on to the great beyond.;)

marijaep
04-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Great clip Erhan! (y) Thank you for posting the link here :notworthy:D