PDA

View Full Version : Part two....how are you like Elvis?

MissyM
04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I am generous to a fault. I sometimes get in trouble on this!
I am told I have a great wit...and I love to laugh and make people laugh.
I'm humble because I know no matter how good I am at something, there is always gonna be someone out there who is better.

rickb
04-07-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm just handsome and a good singer with natural charisma
joking of course

Rick

PaulV.
04-07-2008, 06:47 PM
The way I used to to approach girls,,well not anymore because I have been married for 18 years:) but at the university! I used to be unable to talk to girls as a teenager until I saw Elvis' movies and then after, Whohoo!!! Thanks Elvis, now I have a marvelous familly of my own and the most gorgeous wife of all:)

MojoElvis
04-07-2008, 07:12 PM
In more than one way, Too many things to list.

SeeSeeRider777
04-07-2008, 07:52 PM
I am a nice person, I give a lot. I have shot out a few t.v's when I have seen Hillary Clinton on them (no joke). And I do say Thank You Very Much.

Awickedreigndrop
04-07-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm very nice but I also have a temper. :P Got it from my dad. And I have Southern roots.

utmom2008
04-07-2008, 08:28 PM
In more than one way, Too many things to list.

Awwww...come on, humor us. We can handle the truth.;):blink:;):blink:

hounddog
04-08-2008, 04:24 AM
gee,
i've got a flash temper, i'm humble, i make fun of myself, i play guitar ( because i wanted to be like Elvis when i was a child), i generous, my nickname at one time was Crazy 1.

Gee maybe i'm his long lost Australian love child. (joke joyce)

The King's Queen
04-08-2008, 05:27 AM
:hmm: Let's see...

I've got those Southern roots...(y)
Way too generous...:doh:
Humble...:blush:
Faith in God...:D
Kinda quick temper...:blush:
Musically inclined...(I inherited this one from my Daddy) ;)
Witty...perhaps too much so...:blink:
Have a tendency to go to extremes....:doh:;)
Like to do things that make others laugh...:supriced:;)
Enjoy being around my friends...(y)

I could go on...but I'm sure you guys are getting the picture...:supriced:;)

MissyM
04-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Great responses and some cracked me up.

utmom2008
04-08-2008, 10:09 PM
:hmm: Let's see...

I've got those Southern roots...(y)
Way too generous...:doh:
Humble...:blush:
Faith in God...:D
Kinda quick temper...:blush:
Musically inclined...(I inherited this one from my Daddy) ;)
Witty...perhaps too much so...:blink:
Have a tendency to go to extremes....:doh:;)
Like to do things that make others laugh...:supriced:;)
Enjoy being around my friends...(y)

I could go on...but I'm sure you guys are getting the picture...:supriced:;)

Remove Musically inclined. then you have ditto for me as well.:lol:

The King's Queen
04-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Remove Musically inclined. then you have ditto for me as well.:lol:

:supriced::supriced:I am wondering if we may be twins seperated at birth...:blink: Man! We are just too much alike Rosanne...IT IS SCARING ME! :doh:;):lmfao:

utmom2008
04-08-2008, 11:13 PM
:supriced::supriced:I am wondering if we may be twins seperated at birth...:blink: Man! We are just too much alike Rosanne...IT IS SCARING ME! :doh:;):lmfao:

Gail and I often laugh and speculate that maybe we are twins...seperated at birth. I think she was just born 3 months premature..then I came along in April.:lol:When is your B-day??? Maybe........we are triplets!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao:

The King's Queen
04-09-2008, 06:14 AM
Gail and I often laugh and speculate that maybe we are twins...seperated at birth. I think she was just born 3 months premature..then I came along in April.:lol:When is your B-day??? Maybe........we are triplets!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
Well, I'm a February baby. The 26th to be exact. :hmm: Where does that fall between you girls? Oh dear...maybe we ARE triplets. :supriced: Now I'm REALLY getting scared...:blink::'(;)

LianaKaralivanou
04-09-2008, 06:50 AM
Well...I'm a musician, I play the piano, I have a great sense of humor and I'm very generous. Wow! I'm almost perfect!! :P ;)

utmom2008
04-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Well, I'm a February baby. The 26th to be exact. :hmm: Where does that fall between you girls? Oh dear...maybe we ARE triplets. :supriced: Now I'm REALLY getting scared...:blink::'(;)

Well...there ya go!:supriced: We are triplets...seems Gail was 3 months early, you were 2 months early and I went full term til April 27th. That has to be the obvious answer..:lol: it explains everything.(y) So....are you blonde or brunette, or is our missing 3rd sister a red-head??:lmfao::lmfao:

KPM
04-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Gee, I have always played music, so I guess we have that in common.
I have a warped sense of humor, and I have faced demons in my life (and mind) which I did not understand.

The King's Queen
04-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Well...there ya go!:supriced: We are triplets...seems Gail was 3 months early, you were 2 months early and I went full term til April 27th. That has to be the obvious answer..:lol: it explains everything.(y) So....are you blonde or brunette, or is our missing 3rd sister a red-head??:lmfao::lmfao:

;) Well....technically I'm a brunette. With a LOT of redish undertones...but they are only visible in sunlight as a rule. But at present, I have added some highlights...it helps to cover up the...well, you know! :blink::blush:;) But gosh...I sure am glad that you figured this out...I've always wanted a sister, so two is twice as nice! (y) :P

utmom2008
04-09-2008, 04:59 PM
;) Well....technically I'm a brunette. With a LOT of redish undertones...but they are only visible in sunlight as a rule. But at present, I have added some highlights...it helps to cover up the...well, you know! :blink::blush:;) But gosh...I sure am glad that you figured this out...I've always wanted a sister, so two is twice as nice! (y) :P

OK...this is just becoming crazier by the moment.:D:D I am also a brunette with a slight bit of reddish undertones. And.....I know all about the highlight thing:lol::lol:it seems more and more often these days my hair just wants to get these silver blonde strands...well, that certainly WILL NOT do.!:lmfao::lmfao: I have never had a sister either....:lol: and now I have TWO!! Ain't life grand?? :laughing::laughing:

The King's Queen
04-09-2008, 05:05 PM
OK...this is just becoming crazier by the moment.:D:D I am also a brunette with a slight bit of reddish undertones. And.....I know all about the highlight thing:lol::lol:it seems more and more often these days my hair just wants to get these silver blonde strands...well, that certainly WILL NOT do.!:lmfao::lmfao: I have never had a sister either....:lol: and now I have TWO!! Ain't life grand?? :laughing::laughing:

Ain't it now! (y) You know...this is kinda crazy! I never imagined that there could be even ONE person out there with which I have so much in common...let alone TWO! :) :hmm:And all this time I have considered that I was truly a "one of a kind"....:blink::lmfao::lmfao:

hounddog
04-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Oh i forgot one thing my Mum miscarried my twin when she was two months pregenate. kind of a big one to forget ain't it.

cameron
04-10-2008, 02:18 AM
I can have a bad temper at times ;)
I have a strange sense of humor and am very loyal and protective of family and friends. Love to read and question "the meaning of life" and why people do the things they do. Myself included . :hmm: