PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think Elvis would be most proud of.

MissyM
04-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I think he would be proud of Lisa and the way she raised her children. It seems to me that she has done a good job. I think Vernon too since he tried hard to run things for him. (and of course his mother even though she passed years earlier) The older you get the more you appreciate your parents.

Broussey
04-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Wow i dont know? First Lisa she has come a long way he would be so proud, really i think in some sorta way everyone i think he would have seen the good in what his friends have done since his death even you know most people might think they have done anything but....

ehollier
04-05-2008, 02:00 PM
I think he would be proud of Lisa Marie, but I also think he would amazed at all of the attention that he continues to get from fans across the country, the movies, music and books that still, after all of these years, continue to keep his image alive. :):):):)

hgs262626
04-05-2008, 02:56 PM
I think he would be proud of Lisa Marie, but I also think he would amazed at all of the attention that he continues to get from fans across the country, the movies, music and books that still, after all of these years, continue to keep his image alive. :):):):)

yeh ur right! absoloutly.

hounddog
04-05-2008, 06:08 PM
I think he would be very proud of Lisa and also Riley. I think she seems very level headed, just like her mamma and her granddaddy.

elvisia
04-05-2008, 06:40 PM
I think that he would be proud that people remember him the way they(We) are....even now more than 30 years after his passing and I actually think he would be proud, that Graceland(His home) is the second most visited place in the USA..........now, he would`nt have believed that if you have told him so in 1977.....actually the facts are amazing......about an Amazing performer....Elvis Presley(y)