PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions i have been wanting to ask you all 4 a while!

hgs262626
03-29-2008, 03:58 PM
1) If i went upstairs at graceland today would it just be a load of empty rooms, i mean in elvis bedroom and bathroom is his bed still, the shower, bookcase sink , toilet .e.t.c. ? or has it all been gotten rid of???
2) did anyone on this site see elvis in 1969? or know anyone that did? iam interested in any concert, but particuarly opening night (but that was all celebs) i suppose!
3) on the this is elvis the new one maybe also on the old one, there is a clip during the bit about vegas where george hamilton says, "i know this is the first time elvis has appared on stage in 10 years, it feels like a comeback" something like that but he attended opening 1970 summer not july 31st 1969,he is clearly seen at the august 10th concert on thats the way it is so this means ...
1969 opening night was filmed, and this is some footage maybe for NBC news or sumthing??????
or george hamilton was just a bit confused... when he went to august 10th 1970 show!:P:P lol

Getlo
03-29-2008, 08:39 PM
1) If i went upstairs at graceland today would it just be a load of empty rooms, i mean in elvis bedroom and bathroom is his bed still, the shower, bookcase sink , toilet .e.t.c. ? or has it all been gotten rid of???

Elvis' bedroom remains untouched, save for an internet camera near the bedroom window, looking out over the grounds.

1969 opening night was filmed, and this is some footage maybe for NBC news or sumthing??????
or george hamilton was just a bit confused... when he went to august 10th 1970 show!:P:P lol

Opening night 1969 was not filmed in any way.

George Hamilton is not confused.

The interview featured with George is actually from a Las Vegas TV interview with Rona Barrett in 1969, so his statements are correct. It is not known, as far as I recall, if the interview is from the actual opening night, or another date. Like a lot of things in This Is Elvis, some poetic licence was taken with editing, hence a 1969 interview used with 1970 footage to showcase a 1969 comeback.

The two or three seconds of George featured in Way It Is (SE) may well have been taken August 10th - his hair is clearly longer than in the interview, and he is wearing a different suit and tie.

George attended both July 31st, 1969 and August 10th, 1970 along with many other shows.

utmom2008
03-29-2008, 10:27 PM
The interview featured with George is actually from a Las Vegas TV interview with Rona Barrett in 1969, so his statements are correct.
Talk about a blast from the past...Rona Barrett!(y) I used to have all of her movie magazines from the late 60's and early 70's.:P:D

hgs262626
03-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Elvis' bedroom remains untouched, save for an internet camera near the bedroom window, looking out over the grounds.

The interview featured with George is actually from a Las Vegas TV interview with Rona Barrett in 1969, so his statements are correct. It is not known, as far as I recall, if the interview is from the actual opening night, or another date. Like a lot of things in This Is Elvis, some poetic licence was taken with editing, hence a 1969 interview used with 1970 footage to showcase a 1969 comeback.

The two or three seconds of George featured in Way It Is (SE) may well have been taken August 10th - his hair is clearly longer than in the interview, and he is wearing a different suit and tie.

George attended both July 31st, 1969 and August 10th, 1970 along with many other shows.

thank you very much for the info, getlo! i appreciate your wisdom of knowledge.! are there absouloutly no recordings from 1969 opening night, can you believe that there was no news crew or anything to capture at least part of the peformance? and why would no one want to record it? will we ever see anything????? its ruMoured NBC SHOT 12 MINS IS THIS TRUE???? if anyone had anything who do you think it would be? nbc, rca, epe,? was nothing from the whole 1969 season shot apart from the 10 mins on adrenaline by praytome publishing.

thanks george

KPM
03-30-2008, 12:06 PM
Talk about a blast from the past...Rona Barrett!(y) I used to have all of her movie magazines from the late 60's and early 70's.:P:D
I think Rona, Hedda Hopper, and Walter Winchell are the long lost parents to Entertainment Tonight.;)

Elvistcbkirch
03-30-2008, 03:09 PM

Remains untouched? No, Sir, Johnny Harra was lying in bed during the making of This Is Elvis, the fiber optic lamp on top of his tv-console has been moved for an exhibition among several other items.

utmom2008
03-30-2008, 03:34 PM
I think Rona, Hedda Hopper, and Walter Winchell are the long lost parents to Entertainment Tonight.;)

I agree....and cousins to TMZ.com and Joan Rivers.:lol::lol:

Getlo
03-30-2008, 07:03 PM
are there absouloutly no recordings from 1969 opening night

None. The opening night audience was mostly celebrities and bigwigs. No soundboard exists for this show.

its ruMoured NBC SHOT 12 MINS IS THIS TRUE????

Absolutely 100% false. Although, I would love to be proven wrong on this.

was nothing from the whole 1969 season shot apart from the 10 mins on adrenaline by praytome publishing.

That, of course, is fan-shot home movie footage - and it is most likely NOT from opening night! There could easily be more of this stuff floating around.

Forget opening night '69 pro-filmed footage, or an RCA or soundboard recording of that historic show. Like the old Aussie saying, you'll never see it while your a-s-s is pointing to the ground.

the fiber optic lamp on top of his tv-console has been moved for an exhibition among several other items.

You're being pedantic. One or two items removed from a bedroom is just that. The bedroom itself - bed, furnishings, bathroom etc - remains unaltered to this day.

MojoElvis
03-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Here is a clip from someone in the audience that filmed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCqJtcFOM3w

Jungleroom76
03-31-2008, 04:19 PM

Didn't they bring down several things from the upstairs for the annex exhibit (across from the Jungle Room) as well as the other more recent exhibits? I thought they had brought down things from the upstairs like Lisa Marie's round bed, Elvis' desk from his upstairs office, and the TV from his bedroom? :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

Tony Trout
03-31-2008, 04:31 PM
Didn't they bring down several things from the upstairs for the annex exhibit (across from the Jungle Room) as well as the other more recent exhibits? I thought they had brought down things from the upstairs like Lisa Marie's round bed, Elvis' desk from his upstairs office, and the TV from his bedroom? :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

Yes, they did. The myth that Elvis's bedroom remains untouched is just that....a myth.

cameron
03-31-2008, 04:31 PM

TCB!
Mike

That's what I've read too. Many years ago, I heard "everything was left as in 1977". But, for several years now I've read some things come down for exhibits , then take them back.
If left the same; you'd think things would just deteriorate . :hmm:

Jungleroom76
03-31-2008, 06:08 PM
Yes, they did. The myth that Elvis's bedroom remains untouched is just that....a myth.

I've always wondered that...I mean, they've filmed THIS IS ELVIS and a couple of other things around the upstairs of Graceland and along with the items that they have been bringing downstairs for the various exhibits over the years, I find it hard to believe that everything is just as it was back on the day Elvis passed away! :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

Getlo
03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
As I said, removing a few trinkets does not mean the bedroom itself has been altered in any way.

It has never been refurbished. The bed, fittings, panels etc are all still there, as they were in August 1977.

If someone wanted to be truly pedantic, they could say a bedroom has been altered if the sheets were changed! ;)

ksimms2
03-31-2008, 07:31 PM
strange...why did I hear there is nothing left up there but dust? Obviously it was incorrect....how ghostly to have all his stuff still up there from the day he died....(well and lived)

Elvistcbkirch
04-01-2008, 03:12 AM
As I said, removing a few trinkets does not mean the bedroom itself has been altered in any way.

It has never been refurbished. The bed, fittings, panels etc are all still there, as they were in August 1977.

If someone wanted to be truly pedantic, they could say a bedroom has been altered if the sheets were changed! ;)

Nice to know that, and I can add to the point, that they didnt cut up the red carpet and move it for an exibition...

By the way: His latest tv-console in the bedroom has never been on exibition. It looks like this . Best regards, Martin

Gary1
04-01-2008, 10:41 AM

TCB!
MikeYes they did. It JUST shows Getlo doesn't know it all although he thinks he does.:lol:

The King's Queen
04-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Yes they did. It JUST shows Getlo doesn't know it all although he thinks he does.:lol:

:doh: Oh dear...you have just unofficially declared war around here....:supriced:;):lol::lol:

cameron
04-01-2008, 11:52 AM
:doh: Oh dear...you have just unofficially declared war around here....:supriced:;):lol::lol:

War was declared long ago.. ;) There's an uprising going on.Where have you been?
I know --hanging out with the "Girls Gone Wild " bumch. :P

Gary1
04-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't mean to start any sort of a war.But i'm fed up with reading his posts where he is trying to make himself sound better than everyone else.At the end of the day he is just a fan like the rest of us.Once he's caught out on something e has to resort to sarcastic little comments.And those who are in charge let him get away with it.
On that note i'll just wait now for another warning.I'm sure it won't take long to arrive:lol:

cameron
04-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking in quotes today. Ignore me .:blink: :P

"Take your best shot... 'cause it'll probably be your last."
"The measure of a man is how tall he walks."
~~Buford Pusser ~~~

The King's Queen
04-01-2008, 12:34 PM
War was declared long ago.. ;) There's an uprising going on.Where have you been?
I know --hanging out with the "Girls Gone Wild " bumch. :P

;) They are addictive, huh? Come on Cameron...admit it...you love it when we get wild....:P:blush:

I don't mean to start any sort of a war.But i'm fed up with reading his posts where he is trying to make himself sound better than everyone else.At the end of the day he is just a fan like the rest of us.Once he's caught out on something e has to resort to sarcastic little comments.And those who are in charge let him get away with it.
On that note i'll just wait now for another warning.I'm sure it won't take long to arrive:lol:

Hey Gary1...didn't mean anything by my post...was just making a 'funny'...so to speak. Friends??? ;)

I'm thinking in quotes today. Ignore me .:blink: :P

"Take your best shot... 'cause it'll probably be your last."
"The measure of a man is how tall he walks."
~~Buford Pusser ~~~

Nothing wreaks of testosterone more than Elvis and Buford Pusser....:blink::P:lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Nothing wreaks of testosterone more than Elvis and Buford Pusser....:blink::P:lmfao::lmfao:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
And...just think, Elvis often carried around his big stick as well when he had that cane with him!:lol::lol: He too liked to walk tall and carry a big stick.;):blink:(y)

The King's Queen
04-01-2008, 12:52 PM
And...just think, Elvis often carried around his big stick as well when he had that cane with him!:lol::lol: He too liked to walk tall and carry a big stick.;):blink:(y)

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Now Rosanne...if this had been posted on the "Girls Gone Wild" thread...I would have had to make an indecent comment right now....:blush:;):P But since it would be considered 'offensive' to some...and it's off topic to boot...I'll just keep my primal thoughts to myself. :laughing::smoke:

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 01:15 PM
But since it would be considered 'offensive' to some...and it's off topic to boot...I'll just keep my primal thoughts to myself. :laughing::smoke:

:lmfao::lmfao: You can go ahead and keep them but, trust me, they are NOT primal thoughts to you only.:lmfao::lmfao:Yes...I know, I love his big stick too.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

The King's Queen
04-01-2008, 01:20 PM
:lmfao::lmfao: You can go ahead and keep them but, trust me, they are NOT primal thoughts to you only.:lmfao::lmfao:Yes...I know, I love his big stick too.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Literally...ROFLMFBU! Girl...you can read my mind, no doubt about it! That big stick was def not something one can forget easily...;):P

Jungleroom76
04-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Once again, unfortunately I have to be the bad guy here and even though I love the humor that you are bringing to the discussion, remind you to stay ON TOPIC please!!! :offtopic:

TCB!
Mike

cameron
04-01-2008, 02:55 PM

What do all those other Elvis Experts say, Tony?
I'm not being smart, I just saw where you are a volunteer there .
I thought most of them said it was a myth too.

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Once again, unfortunately I have to be the bad guy here and even though I love the humor that you are bringing to the discussion, remind you to stay ON TOPIC please!!! :offtopic:

TCB!
Mike

Oh Mike...you are NO fun! We can't let you go with us to Memphis now! Just think of what all you might miss!:supriced::supriced::supriced::lol::lol:

The King's Queen
04-01-2008, 03:50 PM

TCB!
Mike

Gee whiz Mike...I'm sorry....:'( ;):P I'll try to be good from now on....:blink::lmfao:

presley31
04-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Makes you wonder whats upstairs after lisa said on her interview she doesn't go up there cause its to dusty, so my guess there must not be alot up there, but l really hope l'am wrong about that.

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 04:23 PM

Last August when Lisa was on Good Morning America she told Diane Sawyer that she can't really go upstairs because there is so much dust that it irritates her allergies. I found that remark kind of odd...is it asking too much to keep it dusted?:huh::huh::doh:

Jungleroom76
04-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Oh Mike...you are NO fun! We can't let you go with us to Memphis now! Just think of what all you might miss!:supriced::supriced::supriced::lol::lol:

Based on the GIRLS GONE WILD topic that you gals have started, I am SCARED to think of what might happen to me if I went with you to Memphis... :'( ;)

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Gee whiz Mike...I'm sorry....:'( ;):P I'll try to be good from now on....:blink::lmfao:

Since you have been hanging out with Rosanne, I have a feeling that you might have a hard time being good with her around... :P

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 04:26 PM

You and I have been bad girls again.:supriced::lol:

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Since you have been hanging out with Rosanne, I have a feeling that you might have a hard time being good with her around... :P

TCB!
Mike

I can't believe my eyes...:lol:....I think that Mike is implying that I have been a bad influence on you. I've heard it all now!:lmfao:

Jungleroom76
04-01-2008, 04:30 PM
I can't believe my eyes...:lol:....I think that Mike is implying that I have been a bad influence on you. I've heard it all now!:lmfao:

Was I implying that?? :lol: ;)

TCB!
Mike

Tony Trout

They did say that. If it was "untouched" as claimed since August 16, 1977, do you think they would make statements 'bout bringing stuff down form his room to put on display?

utmom2008
Based on the GIRLS GONE WILD topic that you gals have started, I am SCARED to think of what might happen to me if I went with you to Memphis... :'( ;)

TCB!
Mike

We would take good care of you and help keep you out of trouble.(y)(y)

Jungleroom76
You and I have been bad girls again.:supriced::lol:

Time for a spanking... :P

TCB!
Mike

presley31
04-01-2008, 04:33 PM
They did say that. If it was "untouched" as claimed since August 16, 1977, do you think they would make statements 'bout bringing stuff down form his room to put on display?

good point Tony. I really don't think elvis roon is left like it was when elvis was alive. They needed to bring stuff down so l would think its pretty much empty or using the room for storage, which doesn't sit well with me

Jungleroom76
04-01-2008, 04:40 PM
good point Tony. I really don't think elvis roon is left like it was when elvis was alive. They needed to bring stuff down so l would think its pretty much empty or using the room for storage, which doesn't sit well with me

Well considering Graceland has 2 separate archives buildings that they store Elvis' items in, my guess would be that the rooms upstairs are empty and that the items that were in those rooms are either on display or in the archives buildings to keep them safe. :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
04-01-2008, 04:47 PM

TCB!
Mike

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

presley31
04-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Well considering Graceland has 2 separate archives buildings that they store Elvis' items in, my guess would be that the rooms upstairs are empty and that the items that were in those rooms are either on display or in the archives buildings to keep them safe. :hmm:

TCB!
Mike

Thats another great point mike, keeping the stuff in the archives would make better sense than letting the stuff just sit there for years and waste away.

cameron
04-01-2008, 06:19 PM

Thanks, Tony. That's been my understanding too for many years.
IMO, that story was probably true for a long time.{just because someone dies, you don't automatically throw everything out } Maybe more to soothe the fans than anything else later on.Though common sense might make one question the myth.

The King's Queen
04-01-2008, 07:04 PM

TCB!
Mike

Hmmmm....:hmm: Let's not tell my hubs about this little secret, k??? :lmfao::lmfao:

TCB!
Mike

TCB!
Mike

Well now Mr. Jungleroom Mike....;)...I do believe that maybe you need a "Guys who like Girls Gone Wild" thread...:supriced::P After all...you are talking smack about my buddy Rosanne and I...and you are the one who is wanting to hand out spankings! ;) Shame, shame...everybody knows YOUR name....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Getlo
04-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Yes they did. It JUST shows Getlo doesn't know it all although he thinks he does.:lol:

Oh, you again. :rolleyes:

(long, bored sigh ...)

At the end of the day he is just a fan like the rest of us.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Yeah, right!

Once he's caught out on something e has to resort to sarcastic little comments.

I stand by my claim that the removal of a few objects here and there in no way means the bedroom itself has been altered.

So, unless you have some information that suggests otherwise, your contribution here is simply stirring trouble for the sake of it.

Getlo
04-02-2008, 05:50 AM

TT, the bedroom itself is untouched ... no major refurbishments etc

Lisa herself has talked of going up there, laying on his bed, and rummaging around.

Tony Trout
04-02-2008, 07:10 AM

Lisa herself has talked of going up there, laying on his bed, and rummaging around.

Interesting.....

presley31
04-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Where did lisa say that gelto?? the last interview she did, she told everyone that she doesn't go upstairs cause its to dusty.

cameron
04-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Where might that interview be and what year was that ? :)

:hmm:I don't think anyone was talking about a major renovation

utmom2008
04-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Hmmmm....:hmm: Let's not tell my hubs about this little secret, k??? :lmfao::lmfao:

Well now Mr. Jungleroom Mike....;)...I do believe that maybe you need a "Guys who like Girls Gone Wild" thread...:supriced::P After all...you are talking smack about my buddy Rosanne and I...and you are the one who is wanting to hand out spankings! ;) Shame, shame...everybody knows YOUR name....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Way to tell him Lea...you go girl!;)

utmom2008
04-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Where did lisa say that gelto?? the last interview she did, she told everyone that she doesn't go upstairs cause its to dusty.

I know at the candlelight service one year she and Nic Cage watched from Elvis' bedroom window. That may have been the same visit where Cage tried on one of Elvis' jackets.:blink::blink:

The King's Queen
04-02-2008, 02:44 PM
[/B]

I think you are right on this Cameron. (y) This issue is not whether they renovated the bedroom..it is whether or not things are still the exact same way they were when Elvis died. Things being removed, IMO, would constitute a change. The room itself, structurally speaking, may be the same...but if the furnishings and personal belongings are taken out (or if dust accumulates to the point of being unbearable! :mad:) then it would be different, wouldn't it?? :blink:;)

Jungleroom76
04-02-2008, 02:45 PM
We would take good care of you and help keep you out of trouble.(y)(y)

Now THAT is an interesting proposition!!! ;)

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-02-2008, 02:48 PM

I am merely performing the duties that, as a moderator, I am expected to do!! In this particular case, based on the topic and the posts that are in question, as a moderator, I feel a spanking is the appropriate action to be taken in this case!! :P

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-02-2008, 02:52 PM
Last August when Lisa was on Good Morning America she told Diane Sawyer that she can't really go upstairs because there is so much dust that it irritates her allergies. I found that remark kind of odd...is it asking too much to keep it dusted?:huh::huh::doh:

I'm sure that they have some kind of a cleaning schedule for the upstairs rooms, but I doubt that it is done on a daily basis simply because no one goes up there but family and staff.

But I would imagine that they do keep it pretty clean up there, since it has been reported numerous times before that Lisa stays (or has stayed) at Graceland when she is in Memphis. :hmm:

So in that case, if she still does stay at Graceland when she is in Memphis, there must be SOME furniture still left up there...

TCB!
Mike

The King's Queen
04-02-2008, 04:11 PM
I am merely performing the duties that, as a moderator, I am expected to do!! In this particular case, based on the topic and the posts that are in question, as a moderator, I feel a spanking is the appropriate action to be taken in this case!! :P

TCB!
Mike

Well then...:blush:...does that mean that we can return the gesture should we deem you to be in need of a little discipline??? :supriced:;):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
04-02-2008, 04:21 PM

TCB!
Mike

Mike...you are cracking me up, you are too much!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jungleroom76
04-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Well then...:blush:...does that mean that we can return the gesture should we deem you to be in need of a little discipline??? :supriced:;):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Gotta catch me first!!! :lmfao:

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
04-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Mike...you are cracking me up, you are too much!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Sorry....I thought I was being serious... :hmm: ;)

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
04-02-2008, 06:00 PM

TCB!
Mike

:hmm::hmm: Why am I thinking that wouldn't be too difficult? I bet you are a slow runner.:lol::lol:

Jungleroom76
04-02-2008, 06:02 PM
:hmm::hmm: Why am I thinking that wouldn't be too difficult? I bet you are a slow runner.:lol::lol:

Depends on who is chasing me!!! :D

If it is you ladies, then you would be amazed at how slowly I run... :lmfao:

TCB!
Mike

Getlo
04-02-2008, 07:19 PM

Yes, that what the thread has become. The original question was about the bedroom being untouched.

I took that to mean the fittings and the whole room itself. I don't consider a few objects being removed constitutes that the bedroom has been "altered".

The King's Queen
04-03-2008, 02:50 AM

TCB!
Mike

Depends on who is chasing me!!! :D

If it is you ladies, then you would be amazed at how slowly I run... :lmfao:

TCB!
Mike

:lmfao::lmfao: If the ol' saying "The truth shall set you free" is correct...then you should be able to hit mach speeds right about now Mikey...;)...considering the fact that you have just dumped some more of ('the reason I'm wearing hip-waders') on us poor, innocent, and trusting ladies....:supriced::P;)

Tony Trout
04-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm sure that they have some kind of a cleaning schedule for the upstairs rooms, but I doubt that it is done on a daily basis simply because no one goes up there but family and staff.

But I would imagine that they do keep it pretty clean up there, since it has been reported numerous times before that Lisa stays (or has stayed) at Graceland when she is in Memphis. :hmm:

So in that case, if she still does stay at Graceland when she is in Memphis, there must be SOME furniture still left up there...

TCB!
Mike

I think I remember reading somewhere online that Lisa no longer stays at Graceland as much as she used to.....she normally stays in a motel/hotel when she is in Memphis.

utmom2008
04-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I think I remember reading somewhere online that Lisa no longer stays at Graceland as much as she used to.....she normally stays in a motel/hotel when she is in Memphis.

She always stays at The Peabody Hotel.

The King's Queen
04-03-2008, 11:24 AM

Thanks for the info there Little Miss Know-It-All...:harhar::harhar::laughing::bangin::hug:

Jungleroom76
04-03-2008, 04:27 PM

Oh really....I did not know that!!! :supriced:

I thought she still stayed at Graceland when she was in Memphis. Although it has been a few years already, I was sure I remember reading that when she was married (briefly) to Nicholas Cage, they stayed at Graceland when they were down in Memphis. Maybe that was just a one time deal....perhaps that is why I was thinking she still stayed there when she was in town!

Maybe the upstairs is empty then...if Lisa isn't staying there when she is in Memphis. But, even if she is/was still staying there, I am guessing the furniture she would be using upstairs is probably not the same furniture that was there when Elvis was alive. I am sure that regardless of whether the upstairs is used anymore by family members, the original decorations and furniture has been removed and is on display or in the archive buildings to protect it. :hmm:

TCB!
Mike