PDA

View Full Version : RUMOR:Cilla and Lisa may move back to Memphis!

keke23
02-23-2008, 11:33 AM
I don't know how reliable this info is, but my friend, the one who keeps me informed on the Graceland expansion plans, told me today that he heard on the news that Prscilla might be thinkin of relocatin back to Memphis.

She's been spendin a lot fo time lately here and with the big plans for Graceland, she AND Lisa are conciderin comin home.(y)

Lisa has already talked to a few real estate agents about property to either build a dream home or buy one.

He don't know if they are just lookin for a summer home or a place to stay when they're in town.

They both love and miss Memphis and wanna come home where the family roots are and the business still is.

Havin them both back home would be awesome and like Elvis was still here!

I'll keep yall informed of anything I hear. Cilla's gonna be at the game tonight so I'll try to ask around.

presley31
02-23-2008, 11:37 AM
I would like to see lisa back in memphis and getting in touch with family that love and miss her very dearly. Not so sure about priscilla though l think thats a bit strange since she been happy living where she is right now, just another one of those things we have to wait and see.

meg
02-23-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't know how reliable this info is, but my friend, the one who keeps me informed on the Graceland expansion plans, told me today that he heard on the news that Prscilla might be thinkin of relocatin back to Memphis.

She's been spendin a lot fo time lately here and with the big plans for Graceland, she AND Lisa are conciderin comin home.(y)

Lisa has already talked to a few real estate agents about property to either build a dream home or buy one.

He don't know if they are just lookin for a summer home or a place to stay when they're in town.

They both love and miss Memphis and wanna come home where the family roots are and the business still is.

Havin them both back home would be awesome and like Elvis was still here!

I'll keep yall informed of anything I hear. Cilla's gonna be at the game tonight so I'll try to ask around.

I donīt believe this fairytale:lol::lol::lol:

Diane
02-23-2008, 12:19 PM
I've always wanted to see Lisa and her kids living in Graceland....but....kind of hard with it being a tourist attraction.

Diane

SweetCaroline
02-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I believe Tennessee is a better place to raise young children. (y)

I can't imagine Priscilla settling there. She seems to be a comfortable fit as a L.A./Hollywood person to me.

MissyM
02-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Cilla leave L.A.? If she wanted to she would have years ago. She's to "Hollywood" to live in Memphis.

Diane
02-23-2008, 12:29 PM
Just another rumor...................:lol:

Diane

presley31
02-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Can't believe anything till you hear it from lisa, but l can't see this being true

cprimm
02-23-2008, 12:52 PM
The title of this thread is: "RUMOR" That's what this is.

I don't see Cilla or Lisa moving back to Memphis. I could see them having a place to stay when they are in Memphis.

keke23
02-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Yall I just got 2 calls from friends of mine who said they just heard on the radio that Priscilla's gonna be at the game and that she might be spending a lot more time in the Bluff city, that she's interested in a home in Memphis.

So there's definitely somethin up.

Priscilla said back in August, whe she was here, that she really does miss Memphis and that she still considers it her hometown, even though she aint from here.

I don't know. All I know is it's makin waves around here.

JT's been talkin about buildin his dream home in Memphis as well as has Samuel L Jackson, and they both live and do their thing in LA.

Memphis' suburbs are some of the nicest you'll find anywhere, so I can see them wantin to come home.

There's a lot of green valley space for them to have private homes and residents around here, east of the city.

Southwind is our version of Beverly Hills, and it's not far from Graceland.

A lot of famous folks have homes here. I live about a mile from John Daley.

cameron
02-23-2008, 01:25 PM
I could see buying a house to stay when they're in Memphis.
Not sure it would happen as a primary home. They both seem more like Califonia people. Never can tell though...we'll see. :)

EP75
02-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Interesting. I can see Lisa Marie leaving Los Angeles to go back home since it is her birth town and she could work out of there with her music career. But Priscilla?:hmm: Lisa hates Los Angeles and has said so before. She hates the smog the most. I do think Lisa would want to be closer to Graceland. But what would Priscilla have reason to move there? Sure she lived there and even finished school there. But why now? All of this sounds fishy to me. Not that you are lying Lakeisha or that i don't believe you. Just that the rumor sounds phony. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens or if there's any truth to this.:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Have fun tonight at the game. Go Tigers Go!(y)

Jungleroom76
02-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Cilla leave L.A.? If she wanted to she would have years ago. She's to "Hollywood" to live in Memphis.

AGREED MISSYM!!! (y)

I can see Lisa moving back to Memphis....I honestly think she would be very content living her life more out of the spotlight and being in Memphis and away from L.A. would provide her a more private lifestyle.

Priscilla, on the other hand, wouldn't do well outside the public eye in my opinion. I think she truly adores the spotlight and wouldn't want to move away from California. Now perhaps she is looking at buying a home that she can stay at when she is in Memphis...that would certainly be a possibility. But to permanently live there, I highly doubt it!! (n)

TCB!
Mike

Suzan
02-23-2008, 08:12 PM

Well said. :D If she wanted to reside in Memphis she's had decades to move back and hasn't...this is someone's fairytale.

As for Lisa, I can't see her moving back to Memphis either...she took has had ample time to do so and has chosen not to...

They didn't do it when they owned the business solely why would they now that Sillerman is at the helm?

Rumor is an apt title for this.:)

LORRIELOVESELVIS
02-23-2008, 09:57 PM
I Really Think Cilla, Will Always Live In Calif. ;)

utmom2008
02-23-2008, 09:59 PM
I am betting that I move to Memphis before Priscilla does.;):P;)

TotallyInsane
02-23-2008, 10:59 PM
I ain't believin this for a minute! I know Lisa hates livin in Los Angeles but that Prissy just couldn't not havin the Hollywood lifestyle she's become so happy livin!! They could've done this years ago but they were both too busy bein Hollywood women livin it up and lovin it up in Hollywood!!
No sir, not for a minute do I believe this rumor!!! Just ain't gonna convince me Memphis is the place to be for them!!
When someone said "follow that dream" that's exactly what Prissy did - she be leaving Memphis on a jet airliner!!!

Frankieg
02-24-2008, 01:28 AM
Priscilla left Memphis when she left Elvis so why in the hell would she wanna go back there now, 31 years later ...

Think about it ...

And Lisa, why ?

And I don't wanna hear it's her hometown and she wants to be close to daddy's house and bla bla bla ...

She could have years ago ...

presley31
02-24-2008, 09:03 AM
I doubt lisa would want to uproot her kids and bring them to memphis, might be alittle to hard for them to take in cause memphis is nothing like LA

TotallyInsane
02-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Maybe the cost of living is cheaper in Memphis!!:D:D

presley31
02-24-2008, 09:53 AM
one min lisa looking for places to live in the UK now she moving to memphis, geez a simple message from lisa stating this would go along way in breaking these rumors down.

keke23
02-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Maybe the cost of living is cheaper in Memphis!!:D:D

The cost of livin is as cheap in Memphis as anywhere else in the US.

NFL stars, who have no ties at all to the city, have homes here.

They bought them here mainly because it's soo cheap.

You can buy a home for 1 million in Memphis that would cost 10 million in LA or Miami.

LMP and Cilla are interested, that's all I know. That don't mean they're gonna move back here for good. But Cilla has been spendin a lot of time lately here doin business.

My friend said he thinks that she and LMP wanna get a place like a summer home here so that when they come home, they'll have a place ready to stay at for a few days and not have to deal with hotels or flyin back to LA overnight.

That makes sense.

TotallyInsane
02-24-2008, 10:12 AM

NFL stars, who have no ties at all to the city, have homes here.

They bought them here mainly because it's soo cheap.

You can buy a home for 1 million in Memphis that would cost 10 million in LA or Miami.

LMP and Cilla are interested, that's all I know. That don't mean they're gonna move back here for good. But Cilla has been spendin a lot of time lately here doin business.

My friend said he thinks that she and LMP wanna get a place like a summer home here so that when they come home, they'll have a place ready to stay at for a few days and not have to deal with hotels or flyin back to LA overnight.

That makes sense.

Well, no actually, it's a lot cheaper than a lot of places in the U.S.

Unique Dog
02-24-2008, 10:12 AM
I can`t see them wanting to spend the summer in Memphis or anywhere else on the East coast. They`re not used to the humidity like the rest us of are..they hate the humidity.

keke23
02-24-2008, 10:14 AM

Well, no actually, it's a lot cheaper than a lot of places in the U.S.

That's what I was sayin.

It's as cheap as you will find anywhere else.

TotallyInsane
02-24-2008, 10:18 AM
That's what I was sayin.

It's as cheap as you will find anywhere else.

So, why do you think they're looking for cheap?

utmom2008
02-24-2008, 11:23 AM
she be leaving Memphis on a jet airliner!!!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door-I hate wake you up to say goodbye. I'm leavin' on an airplane, I don't know if I'll be back again. Maybe those words were written for Cilla.;)

presley31
02-24-2008, 11:34 AM
well whatever they plan I hope they announce it themselves

Suzan
02-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Cost of living in Memphis is way cheaper then here in L.A. or anywhere in Ca. for that matter.:)
Who thinks of these rumors to spread around? Way way way too much time on their hands.

TotallyInsane
02-24-2008, 07:53 PM
We've got plenty of acres here in our subdivision if they decide they like Texas!!

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 05:09 AM
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door-I hate wake you up to say goodbye. I'm leavin' on an airplane, I don't know if I'll be back again. Maybe those words were written for Cilla.;)

LOL...I'm crackin' up here! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I could think of a few more songs that could have been written for her...hmmmm...should we start a new thread on that thought??? lol...:doh::lmfao:;)

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 10:40 AM
LOL...I'm crackin' up here! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I could think of a few more songs that could have been written for her...hmmmm...should we start a new thread on that thought??? lol...:doh::lmfao:;)
That would be lots of fun!! (y)(y)(y)