PDA

View Full Version : Coffin Pic Exposed!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:37 PM
all how say. leave alone me.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:38 PM
why are we talking about larry who is he and why are we talking about a banner help me before i get lost again

:lmfao::lmfao:I was wondering the same thing..who is Larry, and what does he have to with this discussion? It's easy to get lost!!!:lol::lol:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
ok larry is a friend of presleyfanforever and he made that pic that totallyinsane posted i think thats what its about i have a memory like a tea bag so i am easly lost

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
i say this lmp. my friend larry make. why now understand that?

se you now understand. who bad english? firend larry make this. is say nice photo lmp.
lmp no discuss this pic here on elvis coffin.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:42 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/896080/Gotcha1.jpg
I love this pic of Lisa! Don't you?

why no understand i talk of this lmp picture. you just say dont understand. make me look stupid. i no stupid. you stop make look that way. you mean me for english.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:43 PM
ok larry is a friend of presleyfanforever and he made that pic that totallyinsane posted i think thats what its about i have a memory like a tea bag so i am easly lost
Actually...the attack started long before Gail posted the "banner" picture....WAY before.

Presleyfanforever

yes. i say that. you understand. :)

goodelvisgirl
ok glad i got that right come on everyone share the love agree to disagree and lets be friends

Presleyfanforever
Actually...the attack started long before Gail posted the "banner" picture....WAY before.

i now attack. you tri to make look me bad. you say bad things to me first. :mad::mad:

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:44 PM
i try to say differnt for banner. but still mean to me. attack me. i say no elvis coffin. they go back to attack me. then say i do bad things. no i no do bad things.

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 09:46 PM
now tony i now attack. people see i now do. all attack me. and do gain.

I'm not attacking anyone! I think this stuff needs to stop and stop NOW because I'm frankly getting very tired of it.....

(Yes, I'm getting angrier about this by the minute so before I do or say something I'll regret, I'm going to bed....goodnight!

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:47 PM
oh for hell ok enough lets foget it come on share the love lets be friends please please lets stop it now can we agree to forget it and move on tony i am also getting angry and i am about to leave

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:52 PM
i am also getting angry and i am about to leave

That's what we all are doing.....I feel pretty sure that Gail and I know what's behind all of this.;):lol::lol: Sometimes *things* are not as they appear...;)

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
now you think you now. i tell you you wrong. you send me for messages. i post so other see you dont now. i show your for messages. i say you wrong. you still send. you dont now. and your gail friend dont now.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 10:11 PM
:mad:i send this to owner forum. you now leave me alone. i dont now fire person.:mad::mad: i tell for times i dont now.

utmom2008
TCB Mafia

????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know Fire eyes??

www.youtube.com/utmom2008

www.myelvisworld.com/utmom2008

I think you just might know...just as Gail and I know.

Goodnight! Are you going back to your "Kingdom"?
We will tell Fire Eyes hi for you!!

Nice try!! I will give you that!

you send to me. you dont now me. i tell you now. dont now. i show to owner people own forum. messages you send me.

here i say to person.

Presleyfanforever
Mad Tigers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by utmom2008
Do you know Fire eyes??

now. i now larry. who fire eyes?

Presleyfanforever
Mad Tigers

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presleyfanforever
Quote:
Do you know Fire eyes??

why say? i now who is. i now larry. he my friend. your friend mean to my friend.

Presleyfanforever
Mad Tigers

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do you know Fire eyes??

why say? i now who is. i now larry. he my friend. your friend mean to my friend.

We will tell Fire Eyes hi for you!!

what you talk about? kindom? who fire eyes?

Nice try!! I will give you that!

i now what you say. you not right. you mean person. i show people you break rules. you be mean.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 10:26 PM
accuse me 5 times i tell person now. here do again.

Do you know Fire eyes??

now. i now larry. who fire eyes?:mad:

I think you just might know...just as Gail and I know.;)

why say? i now who is.:mad: i now larry. he my friend. your friend mean to my friend.

We will tell Fire Eyes hi for you!!:lol:

what you talk about? kindom? who fire eyes?

Nice try!! I will give you that! :lol::lol::lol:

i now what you say. you not right. you mean person.:mad: i show people you break rules. you be mean.
Night night! Oh, the rules, you can only have ONE screename, right?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

this my screenname. i have screename this what is here.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 10:30 PM
i now break rules. person break rules. i read them now. it say no harrass. person harrass. send 5 when i tell dont now fire person. what is kingdom?

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm not attacking anyone! I think this stuff needs to stop and stop NOW because I'm frankly getting very tired of it.....

(Yes, I'm getting angrier about this by the minute so before I do or say something I'll regret, I'm going to bed....goodnight!

i now say you. you now do something.

TCBnAflash
02-27-2008, 06:53 AM
jelousy is the word that comes to mind peoples storys are what make us learn more about elvis but as you say nothing you can do about it

Some people just want to protect the image of Elvis not, smoking, drinking, or doing drugs other than for medical reasons.
I look at this as a discovery that has been in our subconscious for 30 years.
I'm thankful that Levi Silver or whoever it was exposed it to the world.
I'd rather know the truth and face it, than live with that voice inside us that has that shade of doubt.

Let's face it, The first clue was, they did a bad cropping job on that photo. You could clearly see it in the lighter version of the coffin picture. The Darker one is more convincing cause it cropped head blends in the coffin better.

The second clue was the different versions of the angle of the coffin with same exact cropped photo of Elvis moved up.

The third was the newly found live picture of Elvis wearing his, Indian Chief Jumpsuit performing in 1977 was a perfect match. All the shadows, the position of the eyes, nose, mouth and chin fall into place. With the exception of them removing the hair on his forehead, closing his mouth and cropping out the left side of his face to make the photo look more like an authentic photo.

After soaking all this information in, let's view the photos again.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w181/elvistoday/4-8-07-folder/Casket_Hoax_Elvis.jpg

Tony Trout
02-27-2008, 07:01 AM
Some people just want to protect the image of Elvis not, smoking, drinking, or doing drugs other than for medical reasons.
I look at this as a discovery that has been in our subconscious for 30 years.
I'm thankful that Levi Silver or whoever it was exposed it to the world.
I'd rather know the truth and face it, than live with that voice inside us that has that shade of doubt.

Let's face it, The first clue was, they did a bad cropping job on that photo. You could clearly see it in the lighter version of the coffin picture. The Darker one is more convincing cause it cropped head blends in the coffin better.

The second clue was the different versions of the angle of the coffin with same exact cropped photo of Elvis moved up.

The third was the newly found live picture of Elvis wearing his, Indian Chief Jumpsuit performing in 1977 was a perfect match. All the shadows, the position of the eyes, nose, mouth and chin fall into place. With the exception of them removing the hair on his forehead, closing his mouth and cropping out the left side of his face to make the photo look more like an authentic photo.

After soaking all this information in, let's view the photos again.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w181/elvistoday/4-8-07-folder/Casket_Hoax_Elvis.jpg

Oh, for God's sake! :angry::angry::angry::cursing:

This is utter B.S.! Someone has way too dang much time on there hands...and this whole thing is getting out of hand.

Let's drop it....now!!

TCBnAflash
02-27-2008, 07:05 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/896080/Gotcha1.jpg
I love this pic of Lisa! Don't you?

I think Lisa would love this picture too. I might not be a big fan of her singing but I do like the fact that she appears, upfront and honest and doesn't hold back from being herself.

Lonniebealestreet
02-27-2008, 07:41 AM
All opinions are welcome here and this thread will continue as long as people wish to contribute to it and do so in a civilized fashion.

Anyhow, Duke...

TCBnaF, if you answered this question, I missed it. What do you know personally of the people named in that article -- do you know them / are you one of them (Bob Stephens, Les Wilson, Levi Silver)?

Also, the following:

...to me is not so convincing. To me that sounds like 'it's a perfect match except for these three considerable differences.' And they are considerable. Considering how well photographed the man was, it is not so unlikely that a close match such as this could be found. That is all I believe it to be.

However, if the story can be further legitimized somehow, I could possibly buy into it more. But without more background on how that story came out, this looks like a matter of someone finding a photo that reminded them of the casket pic and building a story around that.

In other words, if it could be substantiated that not one of the pics snapped by Billy Mann ended up being usable (conventional wisdom being that one of the three did, which was brightened up a bit and altered in other ways as discussed) and that their image had to have been created using an existing photo, I would say the concert pic you have shown us would be a strong contender for being the one.

It is close but this whole thing requires a larger leap of faith than to just acknowledge there are similarities in two photos of the same guy with his eyes closed taken at about the same angle within months of each other.

I am also curious what you know about that photo. Who took it and exactly when was it taken? Where did you come across it? Is that the original image as you found it (unaltered, that exact size, etc.)? The answers to those first two questions could possibly shed some light on the availability of that photo in August 1977. If it was taken by so-and-so who didn't publish any of his photos until his first Elvis concert photo book from 1990 for example, that might tell us something. Or perhaps a link from that photographer to the Enquirer could be established...who knows.

Personally I would just need a lot more to subscribe to this theory. It is not about being in denial about anything because ultimately, if true, this wouldn't really affect anything. It would only mean they had to fabricate a photo and did. I am just not seeing enough reason here to change my mind about the legitimacy of the darker photo that we have in this thread, and I again invite you to give us more.

cameron
02-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Someone posted this awhile back. Tony?? I've no idea who made it.
My question was then: IF the casket picture was destroyed in 2001, where did the NE come up with this??

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/ElvisCasketPictures004.jpg

cameron
02-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Now, I take myself out of this as I don't know anything else and I'm glad I went to bed last night....:P ;)

Lonniebealestreet
02-27-2008, 08:39 AM
That's right...I have that magazine, cameron. That is probably where I first saw that darker pic (the actual one). Thx for posting that.

It seems to me they would have done better to use their unused sketch than what appeared on their cover, as that was a lot messier. But of course the actual photo would have been best.

cameron
02-27-2008, 08:48 AM
OF COURSE, THEY ALSO PRINTED THIS. WHICH I MIGHT BELIEVE. :lol:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/ges.jpg

I'M DONE. THIS IS GETTING SILLY. PEOPLE CAN BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT AS FAR AS I'M COCERNED .

Tony Trout
02-27-2008, 08:49 AM
All opinions are welcome here and this thread will continue as long as people wish to contribute to it and do so in a civilized fashion.

Anyhow, Duke...

TCBnaF, if you answered this question, I missed it. What do you know personally of the people named in that article -- do you know them / are you one of them (Bob Stephens, Les Wilson, Levi Silver)?

Also, the following:

...to me is not so convincing. To me that sounds like 'it's a perfect match except for these three considerable differences.' And they are considerable. Considering how well photographed the man was, it is not so unlikely that a close match such as this could be found. That is all I believe it to be.

However, if the story can be further legitimized somehow, I could possibly buy into it more. But without more background on how that story came out, this looks like a matter of someone finding a photo that reminded them of the casket pic and building a story around that.

In other words, if it could be substantiated that not one of the pics snapped by Billy Mann ended up being usable (conventional wisdom being that one of the three did, which was brightened up a bit and altered in other ways as discussed) and that their image had to have been created using an existing photo, I would say the concert pic you have shown us would be a strong contender for being the one.

It is close but this whole thing requires a larger leap of faith than to just acknowledge there are similarities in two photos of the same guy with his eyes closed taken at about the same angle within months of each other.

I am also curious what you know about that photo. Who took it and exactly when was it taken? Where did you come across it? Is that the original image as you found it (unaltered, that exact size, etc.)? The answers to those first two questions could possibly shed some light on the availability of that photo in August 1977. If it was taken by so-and-so who didn't publish any of his photos until his first Elvis concert photo book from 1990 for example, that might tell us something. Or perhaps a link from that photographer to the Enquirer could be established...who knows.

Personally I would just need a lot more to subscribe to this theory. It is not about being in denial about anything because ultimately, if true, this wouldn't really affect anything. It would only mean they had to fabricate a photo and did. I am just not seeing enough reason here to change my mind about the legitimacy of the darker photo that we have in this thread, and I again invite you to give us more.

I agree. I'd like to see some proof here because without that, this discussion is pointless.

Someone posted this awhile back. Tony?? I've no idea who made it.
My question was then: IF the casket picture was destroyed in 2001, where did the NE come up with this??

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/ElvisCasketPictures004.jpg

I believe I was the first one to post these pictures, Cameron.

That's right...I have that magazine, cameron. That is probably where I first saw that darker pic (the actual one). Thx for posting that.

It seems to me they would have done better to use their unused sketch than what appeared on their cover, as that was a lot messier. But of course the actual photo would have been best.

I'm a tad confuzzled, brother. If that dark pic is the actual pic...then what pic is this one?

Crap, it won't let me attach the pic I wanna use...something 'bout the pic having been posted before.

TCBnAflash
02-27-2008, 08:57 AM

Anyhow, Duke...

Also, the following:

Who took it and exactly when was it taken? Where did you come across it? Is that the original image as you found it (unaltered, that exact size, etc.)? The answers to those first two questions could possibly shed some light on the availability of that photo in August 1977. If it was taken by so-and-so who didn't publish any of his photos until his first Elvis concert photo book from 1990 for example, that might tell us something. Or perhaps a link from that photographer to the Enquirer could be established...who knows.

First I want to say, I really like the way you think. You're reasons for doubting are to me, very good. To answer your two questions.

I don't know any of these people mentioned. This story was sent to me by my ex-girlfriend who knew I would be interested in it, due to me expressing how that NE photo never sat well with me. She used to work for Mcgraw Hill, a publishing company in NY that bought out NE in late 80s. Although I think that it's just like the story says, the photos came out too dark. I'm just guessing here when I say, I think they took the outlined of the coffin that did appear and replaced it with a better photo of a coffin and had to place a face in where Elvis' would've appeared to be.

Although the darker version of the photo looks convincing, this is the sort of stunt NE as pulled on people years before Elvis died. Their sister magazine is, The Star. Look at the stories that followed after this one. Claiming Elvis is alive. Going to the movies, being a short order cook, hiding out in the woods.
Look at their credibility is all I'm saying.

Tony Trout
02-27-2008, 09:15 AM
First I want to say, I really like the way you think. You're reasons for doubting are to me, very good. To answer your two questions.

I don't know any of these people mentioned. This story was sent to me by my ex-girlfriend who knew I would be interested in it, due to me expressing how that NE photo never sat well with me. She used to work for Mcgraw Hill, a publishing company in NY that bought out NE in late 80s. Although I think that it's just like the story says, the photos came out too dark. I'm just guessing here when I say, I think they took the outlined of the coffin that did appear and replaced it with a better photo of a coffin and had to place a face in where Elvis' would've appeared to be.

Although the darker version of the photo looks convincing, this is the sort of stunt NE as pulled on people years before Elvis died. Their sister magazine is, The Star. Look at the stories that followed after this one. Claiming Elvis is alive. Going to the movies, being a short order cook, hiding out in the woods.

They're not credible, IMO.

Lonniebealestreet
02-27-2008, 09:27 AM

Thanks for your detailed reply and the compliment.

There is no doubt in my mind that this magazine and others of its ilk are not above fabricating photos (and stories), so I agree that what you are proposing would not be out of character for them. But to me that doesn't mean they have done so in this case to the degree which you have detailed.

I also don't think you are off your rocker for thinking that. It's very intriguing, I must admit, and not something I can immediately dismiss.

I like the new avatar, by the way.

TCBnAflash
02-27-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks for your detailed reply and the compliment.

There is no doubt in my mind that this magazine and others of its ilk are not above fabricating photos (and stories), so I agree that what you are proposing would not be out of character for them. But to me that doesn't mean they have done so in this case to the degree which you have detailed.

I also don't think you are off your rocker for thinking that. It's very intriguing, I must admit, and not something I can immediately dismiss.

I like the new avatar, by the way.

Thanks for complimenting my avatar. I think it's cool to agree to disagree. You have good reasons and seem to keep an open mind about this sensitive matter.
We all Love Elvis and this is just basically a forum to share new discoveries, new CD,DVD and whatever Elvis items being released and thoughts on all matters focusing on Elvis. Other than Marilyn Monroe, I don't think any other celebrities death has cause such controversy. So we all should have our guards up at all times.

Tony Trout
02-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Other than Marilyn Monroe, I don't think any other celebrities death has cause such controversy. So we all should have our guards up at all times.

JFK also comes to mind....

(I like the new avatar, also!)

Seriously, though...thank you for shedding some light on a few things and answering the questions posed.

TCBnAflash
02-27-2008, 09:52 AM

Seriously, though...thank you for shedding some light on a few things and answering the questions posed.

My Bad, I forgot John F. Kennedy.

Tony Trout
02-27-2008, 09:57 AM

It's ok...we'll let it slide this time....now don't let it happen again! ;):P

*said in a completely joking manner to hopefully get a laugh*

TCBnAflash
02-27-2008, 10:05 AM
It's ok...we'll let it slide this time....now don't let it happen again! ;):P

*said in a completely joking manner to hopefully get a laugh*

for the record, I laughed when I read that. :lmfao:(y)

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 01:04 PM
You wouldn't have forgotten JFK if you were born and raised in Dallas as I was.;) There was more about JFK in the news just this last week.

cameron
02-27-2008, 01:42 PM
You wouldn't have forgotten JFK if you were born and raised in Dallas as I was.;) There was more about JFK in the news just this last week.

I don't think the US will ever forget JFK.I was in class and we were sent home until after the funeral. :'(
Want to talk conspiracy? That's still going on to this day in places.

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 01:48 PM
I don't think the US will ever forget JFK.I was in class and we were sent home until after the funeral. :'(
Exactly! I would imagine that someday my great grandkids will be debating it. I wasn't in school yet but my 2 brothers were in HS. They let the HS out because the motorcade came right by their school..as a result my brother has an outstanding pic made just minutes before Dealey Plaza.

Tony Trout
02-27-2008, 01:55 PM

I still think that there was more than one gunman that day......but that's another discussion for another thread.....

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 01:59 PM
I still think that there was more than one gunman that day......but that's another discussion for another thread.....
I agree...Oswald didn't act alone..

KPM
02-27-2008, 03:21 PM

The trouble with high profile peoples llives and deaths is the press know any tidbit, no matter how much truth are in it will sell. The more outrageous the better. JFKs death has spurred over 1000 different books on "how, who and why" The majority are pure fiction built on some minor tidbit of information.
So what is the truth in these stories? How can anyone ever get a definitive answer when so much is written which is of doubtful truth?

cameron
02-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Because some would like "the truth" then we're called "conspiracy theorists."
I can handle it. I've been called much worse. ;)

There are so many things our own government keeps from us "to protect us."
Years later; it seems to come out... a few things at a time.
To search for any truth is a positive . To believe everything one reads or hears is not always truth IMO . Someday, the truth might be told....but, I always enjoy the search myself.
When I have proven something to myself; then to me, it's truth.

Truth isn't always the same to everyone.That's why we have opinions. ;)
Everyone needs to find their own truths for a peaceful mind.

IMO, it always pays to keep an open mind.
The trash usually alwsays falls right through.

TotallyInsane
02-27-2008, 05:06 PM
I so agree with you on this Cameron - the truth always comes out sooner or later!!

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 06:19 PM
the truth always comes out sooner or later!!

Yes, it does, doesn't it? ;););):D:D:D

Presleyfanforever
02-27-2008, 06:56 PM
truth there. it show. you jst dont be blind.

TotallyInsane
02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Sorry, don't understand.

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Sorry, don't understand.
Me either Gail...me either! ;);)

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Sorry, don't understand.
:lol::lol: It's a shame that the Oscars were just given out this past Sunday.;);):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Unchained Melody
02-27-2008, 10:42 PM
28 pages and going strong, My o my.:blink:

Nicole Presley
02-27-2008, 11:57 PM
Thatīs terrible! How can someone do something that mean? Why didnīt they let us see a real picture of him? :'( :'( :'(

TCBnAflash
02-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Thatīs terrible! How can someone do something that mean? Why didnīt they let us see a real picture of him? :'( :'( :'(

Cause the real photo never came out on the photo Elvis' 3rd cousin took for NE.
It came out too dark and the editors pulled their tricks to pull off the story.

Presleyfanforever
02-28-2008, 03:35 AM
peple week minds.now make minds for themown. have say in europe. leed by nose.

Getlo
02-28-2008, 04:31 AM
Cause the real photo never came out on the photo Elvis' 3rd cousin took for NE.
It came out too dark and the editors pulled their tricks to pull off the story.

You're half right.

The photo did come out. It was too dark for publication. So, any "tricks" used were simply to lighten it and give the edges better definition.

The NE did not - repeat, not - start from scratch, nor did they superimpose a recent concert shot for the picture.

The coffin pic is real.

Getlo
02-28-2008, 04:51 AM
The third was the newly found live picture of Elvis wearing his, Indian Chief Jumpsuit performing in 1977 was a perfect match.

Rubbish.

Blind Freddy could see they are two different photos, even in the graphic you posted.

Getlo
02-28-2008, 05:02 AM
Want to talk conspiracy? That's (JFK) still going on to this day in places.

The JFK conspiracy - like the Elvis one, the 9/11 thing and countless others - are still going strong because people don't want to believe the simple truth.

Everything about the JFK conspiracy has been disproven. There was one gunman; the US populace and much of the world simply can't accept that (although I loved Oliver Stone's flick).

9/11 was caused by a few fanatics armed with plastic knives. It was not a government conspiracy to start a war in the Middle East (as much as I'd love to pin that one on Dubya!).

Men really did land on the moon in 1969.

And Elvis is dead; he did not fake his death.

That's the trouble with conspiracies: each of them fails because they cannot answer one simple question: if (insert event here) was faked or whatever, how is it that the thousands of people required to make it all happen have kept quiet for x-amount of years?

The simplest answers are, more often than not, the real truth. (y)

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 05:22 AM
peple week minds.now make minds for themown. have say in europe. leed by nose.

Sorry, don't understand.

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-28-2008, 05:30 AM

Wow, 28 pages, the above comment sums up how I feel....

Unchained Melody
02-28-2008, 05:46 AM
Wow, 28 pages, the above comment sums up how I feel....

That's what I've been saying all along.:blush:

jak
02-28-2008, 05:49 AM
The JFK conspiracy - like the Elvis one, the 9/11 thing and countless others - are still going strong because people don't want to believe the simple truth.

Everything about the JFK conspiracy has been disproven. There was one gunman; the US populace and much of the world simply can't accept that (although I loved Oliver Stone's flick).

9/11 was caused by a few fanatics armed with plastic knives. It was not a government conspiracy to start a war in the Middle East (as much as I'd love to pin that one on Dubya!).

Men really did land on the moon in 1969.

And Elvis is dead; he did not fake his death.

That's the trouble with conspiracies: each of them fails because they cannot answer one simple question: if (insert event here) was faked or whatever, how is it that the thousands of people required to make it all happen have kept quiet for x-amount of years?

Getlo
You have summed it up perfectly.When people cant handle the truth for whatever reason they just create their own.It's all smoke and mirrors mixed with conjecture and fantasy.Im still not convinced about those Apollo missions yet:hmm:

Getlo
02-28-2008, 06:01 AM
Getlo
You have summed it up perfectly.When people cant handle the truth for whatever reason they just create their own.It's all smoke and mirrors mixed with conjecture and fantasy.Im still not convinced about those Apollo missions yet:hmm:

"You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-28-2008, 06:42 AM
The problem with the truth is, it's BORING! So people spend many unproductive hours in dimmed rooms on computers linking the implausible, incredible, improbable and down right impossible to deny the blindingly obvious.

The leap of faith required to make these tenuously thin plots, is...... well huge; not to mention time consuming :lol:

Getlo
02-28-2008, 06:51 AM
The problem with the truth is, it's BORING! So people spend many unproductive hours in dimmed rooms on computers linking the implausible, incredible, improbable and down right impossible to deny the blindingly obvious.

And that applies so easily to August 16th, 1977 and the causes/reasons for Elvis' death.

There is no conspiracy. There are one or two inconsistencies in people's stories, nothing more than that.

Another thing about conspiracy theorists: they ignore, as you call it, the blindingly obvious, then keep searching and manipulating facts, figures and dates until they come up with ever more bizarre ideas to support their theories.

As I read recently, if the US Government couldn't even cover up a bungled break-in to a crappy hotel in Washington in 1972 by a bunch of incompetents, then how on earth could/would they cover up things like JFK and 9/11?

It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. ;)

cameron
02-28-2008, 06:53 AM
I disagree. The simplest answers are given to see if simple minds will believe them. Sadly, most do.
Most of us are too busy with just living our own lives to care about anyone or anything else.
I congratulate and support the ones that take time to find the truth .
Whether anyone wants to face the truth or not.

BTW: I believe the Apollo mision happened .:P

Getlo
02-28-2008, 06:55 AM
I disagree. The simplest answers are given to see if simple minds will believe them.

Funniest. Statement. Ever.

:lmfao: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

And typical of conspiracy theorists and paranoics alike ...

cameron
02-28-2008, 06:55 AM
Yep, simple minds believe simple explanations. :P

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-28-2008, 07:36 AM
I disagree. The simplest answers are given to see if simple minds will believe them. Sadly, most do.
Most of us are too busy with just living our own lives to care about anyone or anything else.

There used to be a saying.. "Bullshit Baffles Brains" in short, people used to be blind sided with technobabble in the vein hopes that complicated jargon would somehow lead them to be "Blinded By Science" however the general public are much more media savvy and have access to material that will find them the truth.

It would seem now, that the opposite applies and people are trying to find overcomplicated and convoluted theories to give them the answers that they dearly want to find. The truth is we can all find statistics or information to reach a conclusion that fits our perceived truth.

What concerns me, as well as others, even when individuals are confronted with irrefutable evidence, they still will not accept it!

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 07:40 AM
You're half right.

The photo did come out. It was too dark for publication. So, any "tricks" used were simply to lighten it and give the edges better definition.

The NE did not - repeat, not - start from scratch, nor did they superimpose a recent concert shot for the picture.

The coffin pic is real.

Exactly. That's definitely Elvis in that pic...

Rubbish.

Blind Freddy could see they are two different photos, even in the graphic you posted.

Agreed.

cameron
02-28-2008, 07:49 AM
There used to be a saying.. "Bullshit Baffles Brains" in short, people used to be blind sided with technobabble in the vein hopes that complicated jargon would somehow lead them to be "Blinded By Science" however the general public are much more media savvy and have access to material that will find them the truth.

It would seem now, that the opposite applies and people are trying to find overcomplicated and convoluted theories to give them the answers that they dearly want to find. The truth is we can all find statistics or information to reach a conclusion that fits our perceived truth.

What concerns me, as well as others, even when individuals are confronted with irrefutable evidence, they still will not accept it!

You have decided how I reach my conclusions. That doesn't mean you are right.
The general public is too busy trying to feed and clothe their families to much care as long as they get a paycheck to cover their needs. I don't blame them.
To deny others the right to search for truth is certainly not freedom.
When people that have questions take the time to search for answers to their questions....that doesn't concern me. It's the ones that claim to have all the answers that concern me. That is a dictatorship.IMO

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-28-2008, 08:45 AM
You have decided how I reach my conclusions. That doesn't mean you are right.
The general public is too busy trying to feed and clothe their families to much care as long as they get a paycheck to cover their needs. I don't blame them.
When people that have questions take the time to search for answers to their questions....that doesn't concern me. It's the ones that claim to have all the answers that concern me. That is a dictatorship.IMO

Oh my word, where do I start? For beginners I haven't suggested how you reached your conclusions (or how you should) I was just trying to hold a conversation with you!.. The statements I made refers to the general populous. Words like "Them", "General Public", "People" & "They" would infer that I was generalising rather than pointing to the individual (even then you have totally misrepresented what I have said). I referenced your quote to indicate that I was commenting on your thought process regarding the "Simple Minds" statement.

I do not for one minute wish to diminish the public because IMO they are a lot cleverer than you appear to be giving them credit for. I would never try to deny others the right to search for truth, if you can show me where I have done this I would be grateful. As you have indicated I don't have all the answers but by the same token neither do you. I would like to be given the opportunity to express my opinions freely without you immediately believing that my comments are an attack! this shows your state of mind more than mine :hmm:

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 09:03 AM

BRAVO! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Great post, Matt!!

cameron
02-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Jumpsuit Junkie

So people spend many unproductive hours in dimmed rooms on computers linking the implausible, incredible, improbable and down right impossible to deny the blindingly obvious.

The leap of faith required to make these tenuously thin plots, is...... well huge; not to mention time consuming

To laugh at what others choose to "look into" just isn't appropiate IMO.
Since neither you nor I are privy to their information.

Some laughed at the idea of Watergate before it was proven. Then the laughter stopped and distrust set in. I'm not so sure that's a good thing...to lose trust. But, liars and misinformation caused it.

The general public is not aware of many things; because of my reasons given.
You and I will never agree on many things. I can admit when I'm wrong or don't lnow everything. Some can't or won't.
A closed mind is an unproductive mind. and not meant for any truth to enter .

Countdown
02-28-2008, 09:54 AM
This discussion should just stop! Either way he's not coming back. There is nothing to come back to do. And if he's alive nobody here has the knowledge or backing to retrace and find enough evidence to prove it. So, just cross it off your list, it's not gonna happen! You are wasting your time.

cameron
02-28-2008, 09:57 AM
This discussion should just stop! Either way he's not coming back. There is nothing to come back to do. And if he's alive nobody here has the knowledge or backing to retrace and find enough evidence to prove it. So, just cross it off your list, it's not gonna happen! You are wasting your time.
Unfortunately, this has been taken "off topic" many times. This was never about Elvis ALIVE; BUT ONLY A FAKE PICTURE .

alstrada
02-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Countdown

Posts: 3 This discussion should just stop! Either way he's not coming back. There is nothing to come back to do. And if he's alive nobody here has the knowledge or backing to retrace and find enough evidence to prove it. So, just cross it off your list, it's not gonna happen! You are wasting your time.

STOP THIS DISCUSSION PLEASE !

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-28-2008, 10:15 AM
To laugh at what others choose to "look into" just isn't appropiate IMO.

Since neither you nor I are privy to their information.

Some laughed at the idea of Watergate before it was proven. Then the laughter stopped and distrust set in. I'm not so sure that's a good thing...to lose trust. But, liars and misinformation caused it.

The general public is not aware of many things; because of my reasons given.
You and I will never agree on many things. I can admit when I'm wrong or don't lnow everything. Some can't or won't.
A closed mind is an unproductive mind. and not meant for any truth to enter .

Seriously you must be tired....... all the conclusions you jump to must be exhusting :doh:

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 10:27 AM
And if he's alive

He is not alive!!!!!!!!

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 10:30 AM
"You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
:D My husband's absolute favorite movie line ever! :lol:

TCBnAflash
02-28-2008, 10:31 AM

I second this emotion. Not saying that Elvis is alive just discussing the casket photo. I don't think that darker version of the picture, if that was the dark version, was too dark to print. You could see everything.
The news paper clip said,"When the film was developed it showed the coffin outline and a load of darkness within", that doesn't look like a load of darkness with the coffin outlined to me.
That darker version of the photo is real convincing. It gets me everytime I see it. But there is no way in the world all the shadows and angle position of eyes nose mouth and chine, line perfect between a man that's standing up singing and lying down flat. I could see the live picture clear without any problems. So how could this bethe same as the "load of Darkness with the Coffin Outlined" photo they speak of?

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 10:40 AM
I have to say that this has been without a doubt the strangest thread that I have ever encountered on this board. We have talked about if Elvis is really dead(he is), is the pic real or is it a fake done by a man that died from Anthrax, we have covered whether or not Aunt Lois is dead and did she really marry Elvis, did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone, or was there a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, all the way to TotallyInsane being accused of being the rudest member we have(NO-she is NOT), but we all seem to agree that we landed on the moon. Other than that it's been business as usual here at TCB!(y)(y)

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 10:43 AM
Sorry, don't understand.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 10:49 AM
lol yes its a strange place here on tcb i agree with tbnaflash we are discussing the photo not the is elvis alive theory as for the pic being fake some would say its not impossable just highly improbable others say fake and some say its the reall pic i thank people for taking time to bring this up with something to back it up and i have seen the light and have decided that the pic is fake i will check back to see if we come to any conclusions

TCBnAflash
02-28-2008, 10:59 AM
I have to say that this has been without a doubt the strangest thread that I have ever encountered on this board. We have talked about if Elvis is really dead(he is), is the pic real or is it a fake done by a man that died from Anthrax, we have covered whether or not Aunt Lois is dead and did she really marry Elvis, did Lee Harvey Oswald act alone, or was there a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, all the way to TotallyInsane being accused of being the rudest member we have(NO-she is NOT), but we all seem to agree that we landed on the moon. Other than that it's been business as usual here at TCB!(y)(y)

That's where you got me. There's no way in the world they landed on the moon. They just wanted to top the Russians cause they claimed that, they circled the moon. By the way, They don't have the technology today to do that, how could they have done it then? I don't see anyone landing on it today. That was just another excuse to justify government spending. In other words, they spent our tax dollars on themselves. Also the USA was in a state of, rebellion over the government due to Vietnam. This was done to bring back unity.
That's why they won't make documentary with professional actors acting in it, too many logical questions would come up. cause it's to too far fetch, no pun inteaded.,,.lol

KPM
02-28-2008, 12:07 PM

I agree and disagree. (Hows that for politically correct) I do think sometimes we are given simple answers to block the truth-but I also think that many times we are looking for complex answers because the truth is just to simple.

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 12:17 PM
mmm well kpm you talk sence i mean thats a good way of putting it

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 12:17 PM
That's where you got me. There's no way in the world they landed on the moon. They just wanted to top the Russians cause they claimed that, they circled the moon. By the way, They don't have the technology today to do that, how could they have done it then? I don't see anyone landing on it today. That was just another excuse to justify government spending. In other words, they spent our tax dollars on themselves. Also the USA was in a state of, rebellion over the government due to Vietnam. This was done to bring back unity.
That's why they won't make documentary with professional actors acting in it, too many logical questions would come up. cause it's to too far fetch, no pun inteaded.,,.lol
Surely your post is meant to be funny, I know there's no way that you believe that...I hope. Surely you jest........right?? :hmm::hmm:

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 12:20 PM
just too add i don't think man walked on the moon the flag was blowing when supposedly there is no air -wind in space mm another of lifes mysterys so its not just elvis we all wonder about its life in general

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 12:37 PM
I don't see anyone landing on it today. That was just another excuse to justify government spending. In other words, they spent our tax dollars on themselves. Also the USA was in a state of, rebellion over the government due to Vietnam. This was done to bring back unity.

Good grief.....thoughts like that make me think of some of the things that Timothy McVeigh and/or David Koresh had to say.:supriced::supriced:

KPM
02-28-2008, 12:39 PM
just too add i don't think man walked on the moon the flag was blowing when supposedly there is no air -wind in space mm another of lifes mysterys so its not just elvis we all wonder about its life in general
If I recall the flag was made specially to "appear" as if it was flying in a wind.
It was not a normal cloth free hanging flag.

Miss Clawdy
02-28-2008, 12:40 PM

I have to say I really enjoyed this thread :D. It took so many surprising unexpected turns :supriced:;). There were some interesting statements...and some made me laugh :lol:. A strange thing was the accusation of Totally Insane and Utmom being rude...:doh:. I think they are not, they have a great sense of humour and I always enjoy reading their stories (y):D.

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 12:43 PM
yep this has been interesting with the biggest discovery being the tcb detectives well done to them but im always learning something new on here and its been funny seeing some of the posts

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 12:43 PM
. A strange thing was the accusation of Totally Insane and Utmom being rude...:doh:. I think they are not, they have a great sense of humour and I always enjoy reading their stories (y):D.

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!! I know I can speak for Gail as well when I say we don't know where that ambush came from. We felt it was totally unwarranted.(n) Still....thank you for your kind words!:D:D

tcbelvisforever
02-28-2008, 12:47 PM
I have this paper at home it is one of the reasons i thought Elvis was alive from looking at it then reading about it seams to be fake to me for if it is where is Elvis!
TCB
Dennis

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 12:49 PM
yep i went to my bed so angry the other night with all of that for the life of me i still can't understand why all that was aimed at you two or what most of it ment still thats life and people for you

jak
02-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Surely your post is meant to be funny, I know there's no way that you believe that...I hope. Surely you jest........right?? :hmm::hmm:

Dont you know the moon landing was filmed on an Arizona soundstage?If it really happened there would be stars in the photo's they took up there.;)

yvonne
02-28-2008, 02:13 PM
I compared this photo with the one I have..and it looks like two different photo's. I always told there was 1 photo taken.

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 02:27 PM
I compared this photo with the one I have..and it looks like two different photo's. I always told there was 1 photo taken.

*huge sigh*

The photo on the left is the actual photo. The photo on the right is supposedly a drawing by an artist from the NE that appeared in the Sept. 6, 1977 issue.

It's that simple.

SweetCaroline
02-28-2008, 02:41 PM
I love this thread.....just when you think it is safe to leave it.....it isn't :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 02:51 PM
As I read recently, if the US Government couldn't even cover up a bungled break-in to a crappy hotel in Washington in 1972 by a bunch of incompetents, then how on earth could/would they cover up things like JFK and 9/11?

And...if you will remember, it was Forrest Gump that discovered the Watergate Hotel break-in.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

yvonne
02-28-2008, 03:02 PM
*huge sigh*

The photo on the left is the actual photo. The photo on the right is supposedly a drawing by an artist from the NE that appeared in the Sept. 6, 1977 issue.

It's that simple.

:hmm:...I'm so sorry for not knowing that, hope you can forgive me for me being just 14 years old when Elvis died and not reading every American newspaper or magazine out there at the time.....or since.

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 03:21 PM
:hmm:...I'm so sorry for not knowing that, hope you can forgive me for me being just 14 years old when Elvis died and not reading every American newspaper or magazine out there at the time.....or since.

No need to apologize. I should be the one to apologize. :blush::blush::blush:

When I first saw the "drawing" of the casket pic years ago, it scared the hell out of me for some reason...it has a more errie look to it than the actual photo.

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 03:28 PM

Awww Tony....you are always nice! It just came out the wrong way...:blush:

When I first saw the "drawing" of the casket pic years ago, it scared the hell out of me for some reason...it has a more errie look to it than the actual photo.

I agree with you 100% on this. The actual original photo doesn't bother me at all. Elvis looks so at peace in that picture.:blush::blink:

KPM
02-28-2008, 03:32 PM
Dont you know the moon landing was filmed on an Arizona soundstage?If it really happened there would be stars in the photo's they took up there.;)
:lol::lol::lol:

yvonne
02-28-2008, 03:53 PM

It's Ok Tony.
I'm glad you cleared that up for me about the two "pics". You're right about it being errie. I can't understand why somebody would want to make a drawing of such a picture at all.
Maybe it strange that I write this but I "like" the actual picture more then the drawing. Now I can delete it.

TCBnAflash
02-28-2008, 05:16 PM

You're right about the flag. Not only that, the video clips of them leaping around on the moon isn't correct as well. Their leap should have been a lot larger. With there being no gravity pull. Also did they hire a man with a video camera to go ahead of them and wait for Armstrong to climb down and take the first step. That would mean that, that poor ol camera man should have gotten the credit for being the first man on the moon. The last I heard was that they are building a robot to drop off on the moon. I thought we've already been there and back a few times.
One last mystery and please feel free to look into all this, How did we blast off to head back to earth and why aren't there any footage of the ship landing back on earth? We had the technology to film up on the moon but when it came to filming here, all of sudden we dummied up and forgot to film one of America's Greatest accomplishments...ooppseee!!!

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 05:19 PM
It's Ok Tony.
I'm glad you cleared that up for me about the two "pics". You're right about it being errie. I can't understand why somebody would want to make a drawing of such a picture at all.
Maybe it strange that I write this but I "like" the actual picture more then the drawing. Now I can delete it.

Thank you. I agree that I like the actual pic better than the drawing. As I mentioned to Rosanne, when I first saw that drawing of Elvis in the casket many years ago, it literally scared the hell out of me. I would have nightmares about it sometimes, actually....and still do from time to time.

BTW, I like your avatar! Elvis looked so dang kewl at the MSG press conference!

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 05:25 PM
You're right about the flag. Not only that, the video clips of them leaping around on the moon isn't correct as well. Their leap should have been a lot larger. With there being no gravity pull. Also did they hire a man with a video camera to go ahead of them and wait for Armstrong to climb down and take the first step. That would mean that, that poor ol camera man should have gotten the credit for being the first man on the moon. The last I heard was that they are building a robot to drop off on the moon. I thought we've already been there and back a few times.
One last mystery and please feel free to look into all this, How did we blast off to head back to earth and why aren't there any footage of the ship landing back on earth? We had the technology to film up on the moon but when it came to filming here, all of sudden we dummied up and forgot to film one of America's Greatest accomplishments...ooppseee!!!
waw you are a proper tcb detective and yep i thought i was right about the flag and true about the camera theory mmm i wonder seems like another unsolved mystery

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 05:33 PM
OK guys - I've got the answers we've all been looking for!! It's taken me 31 pages to finally figure it out but here's the conclusion of our investigation!!!

OK - Elvis really didn't die. He only posed for the picture so Billy could take the picture and screw the Enquirer for a large amount of money to give to Elvis to leave town on. He ran off with Aunt Lois and they were married. Because the "elvis is alive" story wouldn't die and this picture kept showing up everywhere - Aunt Lois got drunk one night and decided to send the guy at the Enquirer a dose of Anthrax to take care of him once and for all! Little did she know the picture had already been saved on thousands of computers and therefore killing this guy did no good in stopping these types of investigations. But, back in the late 60's Elvis saw on t.v. the flag flying on the moon and knew that there was good trick photography out there even in those days so he knew he could always blame trick photography if anyone saw him shopping at Walmart! Now, the big twist to this story is the timing of the deaths of Marilyn Monroe and JFK were no coincidence...no no no...they also ran off together. The guy in the back of the car with Jackie O was a double from one of Elvis' movies. Elvis had called JFK and told him about this trick photography stuff that he saw the astronauts do with the moon and the flag and was sure they could pull the same type thing off with a "shooting" in "Texas"...you know, Texas the place with all the cowboys and indians, horses and guns!! Roll forward a few years and Elvis and JFK and Marilyn all combined their initials EKX (a/k/a Sillerman) (the X is for Marilyn as we all know she showed her panties in a picture one time) to buy back Graceland and run it so they can continue living the lives they had become accustomed to. So, the people that made the movie about Elvis and JFK living in the nursing home were right - but they had to do a "take over" of Graceland so they could continue paying their monthly nursing home fees!!
So, there we have it folks!! All of the mysteries of the world have been solved!
Great work TCB fans - WE'VE FINALLY DONE IT!!
Now, we just figure out which nursing home and we'll be the rich ones after we sell OUR STORY to the Enquirer with PHOTOS!!!!

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 05:39 PM

That looks like it's the moment where he is asked about his views, and he comments about being "just an entertainer".

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 05:42 PM
That looks like it's the moment where he is asked about his views, and he comments about being "just an entertainer".

I think you had it as bad as me!!!!

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 05:43 PM
OK guys - I've got the answers we've all been looking for!! It's taken me 31 pages to finally figure it out but here's the conclusion of our investigation!!!

OK - Elvis really didn't die. He only posed for the picture so Billy could take the picture and screw the Enquirer for a large amount of money to give to Elvis to leave town on. He ran off with Aunt Lois and they were married. Because the "elvis is alive" story wouldn't die and this picture kept showing up everywhere - Aunt Lois got drunk one night and decided to send the guy at the Enquirer a dose of Anthrax to take care of him once and for all! Little did she know the picture had already been saved on thousands of computers and therefore killing this guy did no good in stopping these types of investigations. But, back in the late 60's Elvis saw on t.v. the flag flying on the moon and knew that there was good trick photography out there even in those days so he knew he could always blame trick photography if anyone saw him shopping at Walmart! Now, the big twist to this story is the timing of the deaths of Marilyn Monroe and JFK were no coincidence...no no no...they also ran off together. The guy in the back of the car with Jackie O was a double from one of Elvis' movies. Elvis had called JFK and told him about this trick photography stuff that he saw the astronauts do with the moon and the flag and was sure they could pull the same type thing off with a "shooting" in "Texas"...you know, Texas the place with all the cowboys and indians, horses and guns!! Roll forward a few years and Elvis and JFK and Marilyn all combined their initials EKX (a/k/a Sillerman) (the X is for Marilyn as we all know she showed her panties in a picture one time) to buy back Graceland and run it so they can continue living the lives they had become accustomed to. So, the people that made the movie about Elvis and JFK living in the nursing home were right - but they had to do a "take over" of Graceland so they could continue paying their monthly nursing home fees!!
So, there we have it folks!! All of the mysteries of the world have been solved!
Now, we just figure out which nursing home and we'll be the rich ones after we sell OUR STORY to the Enquirer with PHOTOS!!!!
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: You left out one part though.....why did everyone say we were rude and mean? :lol::lol: You missed your calling Gail....Sandra Brown has nothing on you! (y)

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 05:43 PM
I think you had it as bad as me!!!!
:lol: It is that moment, isn't it? :lol:

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 05:45 PM

:supriced::supriced::supriced::supriced::supriced: :supriced:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y):lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao:

Gail, you are a riot, girl!

I believe you may be correct, Rosanne. :)

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Gail, you are a riot, girl!

Can you imagine how much fun we are going to have in Memphis? They may have to shut down Graceland after we get through.:lol::lol:

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Can you imagine how much fun we are going to have in Memphis? They may have to shut down Graceland after we get through.:lol::lol:

Too bad I can't be with y'all.....:'(:'(:'(

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey Tony,
Ain't North Carolina on the way to Memphis from Texas??? We'll just swing by and pick you up!!! Ohhhhh, think of the rumors we could start with that one!!!

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey Tony,
Ain't North Carolina on the way to Memphis from Texas??? We'll just swing by and pick you up!!! Ohhhhh, think of the rumors we could start with that one!!!
We can fix him up to look like JFK.....:D

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 05:55 PM
Before the shooting or after???

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm Kidding I'm Kidding I'm Kidding!!!!

TCBnAflash
02-28-2008, 05:58 PM

I have 3 words that come to mind that would help. "Bubba-Ho-Tep"
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l39/chrisdm82089/bubba-ho-tep.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/marvelgirl300/BubbaHotep1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MZmUcS90Vg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5MZmUcS90Vg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5MZmUcS90Vg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 06:00 PM

lol thats the best laugh i'v had in 31 pages the tcb detectives are well good on here can't beleive you got it in the end and it only took you 31 pages lol well just seen the clip by tcb that was a laugh fantastic that guy as elvis trying to do the moves was great i had tears rolling down my cheek

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 06:01 PM
OMG - that's the inside of the nursing home - are there any names in the movie of the place?? Surely, they would think that if they put the real name of the nursing home that we're all sooooo stupid that we'd never think to look there!!!

Tony Trout
02-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey Tony,

If you're game, I'm game....:D (and yes, it is...I'm only eight hours away from Memphis)

We can fix him up to look like JFK.....:D

Before the shooting or after???

:blink::supriced::supriced::supriced:

I'm Kidding I'm Kidding I'm Kidding!!!!

I was gonna say.....:P:P:P

TotallyInsane
02-28-2008, 06:02 PM
lol thats the best laugh i'v had in 31 pages the tcb detectives are well good on here can't beleive you got it in the end and it only took you 31 pages lol

31 pages and 31 years ain't bad is it????

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 06:06 PM

We have never denied OJ Simpson his freedom to search for the real killer.
I sure hope his search for the truth will bring about some answer's.;);):lol::lol:

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 06:08 PM
hey dam good work totallyinsane lol some may say your theory is totally insane but what do they know lol

MissyM
02-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Well, I just figure that one way or the other by now Elvis is gone. So it just doesn't matter how or when it happened to me.

cameron
02-28-2008, 06:39 PM
We have never denied OJ Simpson his freedom to search for the real killer.
I sure hope his search for the truth will bring about some answer's.;);):lol::lol:
I've never believed O.J.'s story. But, just think...if he did do the deed; he's running around out here to be able to do it again. I hope someone is looking into that.

cameron
02-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Well, I just figure that one way or the other by now Elvis is gone. So it just doesn't matter how or when it happened to me.

I agree, Missy. None of this discussion {?} matters in the end.
It's just not funny...to me anyway.

Getlo
02-29-2008, 04:26 AM
There's no way in the world they landed on the moon.

If you're not joking with this statement, then you are obviously quite insane. ;)

Every single one of the stupid theories showing man didn't land on the moon has been discounted and proven with facts.

Seriously, you're nuts if you believe man didn't go to the moon ...

Read this and other things. And learn.

http://www.clavius.org/

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 05:28 AM
If you're not joking with this statement, then you are obviously quite insane. ;)

Every single one of the stupid theories showing man didn't land on the moon has been discounted and proven with facts.

Thank You! (y)(y)

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 05:30 AM
I've never believed O.J.'s story. But, just think...if he did do the deed; he's running around out here to be able to do it again. I hope someone is looking into that.

IF???????;);):lol:

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 05:54 AM

Gail...:lmfao:...you were almost right on the money with this. The only exceptions are:

Elvis did not marry Aunt Lois, he couldn't. A little known fact is this: Elvis was the 'love child' of Aunt Lois and JFK! Sad, but true. JFK was a young man, and Aunt Lois had a bit too much to drink and the rest is history! She gave Elvis to Gladys after JFK convinced her that they WOULD NOT BE GETTING MARRIED! :doh: Elvis, being the ever loyal son, wanted to see his Daddy happy, so he arranged the whole plot to fake Marilyn's death...the following year, JFK would be part of a fake assasination plot...orchestrated by Elvis as well, but the two star-crossed lovers would be together at last. That worked out fine, until....:hmm:

Biological Momma...aka Aunt Lois, found out (finally!) what Elvis had done for "Daddy" and Marilyn, and she FLIPPED OUT! Sooooo, Elvis had to fake his own death and go into hiding to keep Aunt Lois from killing him herself!

Case solved! :doh::lmfao:

cameron
02-29-2008, 06:09 AM
IF???????;);):lol:

I believe he did. So, what's anyone doing to prove it?
You can't find a person guilty unless someone takes the time to find the proof.
So, anyone can make fun all they want. This has nothing to do with the topic....enjoy .
Personally, I find this a bit much.:blink:

MissyM
02-29-2008, 06:11 AM
I'm not sure I find humor in some of this.

cameron
02-29-2008, 06:18 AM
I find no humor in the death of Elvis....or anyone. :'(

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 06:49 AM

How come you're allowed to hurl insults at people and everyone else isn't?
I don't get it, but whatever. Now come on, with today's technologies we're not going to the moon, could that be due the fact that it never happened? We have better equipment today as far as transmitting live camera feeds from anywhere on earth but they can't send a human being up there live. They are talking about sending a Robot instead. When JFK got shot it raised all kinds of doubt and even the common college student questioned everything.
Just take note that this all went down when the USA was in a state of rebellion against itself. Family members coming back from Vietnam in body bags, all for...well if you could think of a good reason, please share it. The whole moon landing was done as an attempt to bring back patriotism. If people choose to ignore the way our leaders try to side track our thinking of what was really going on, then so be it.

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 06:56 AM

Thank You! (y)(y)

I'll ditto that! If people don't believe we landed on the moon then...well....something is seriously wrong.....

Gail...:lmfao:...you were almost right on the money with this. The only exceptions are:

Elvis did not marry Aunt Lois, he couldn't. A little known fact is this: Elvis was the 'love child' of Aunt Lois and JFK! Sad, but true. JFK was a young man, and Aunt Lois had a bit too much to drink and the rest is history! She gave Elvis to Gladys after JFK convinced her that they WOULD NOT BE GETTING MARRIED! :doh: Elvis, being the ever loyal son, wanted to see his Daddy happy, so he arranged the whole plot to fake Marilyn's death...the following year, JFK would be part of a fake assasination plot...orchestrated by Elvis as well, but the two star-crossed lovers would be together at last. That worked out fine, until....:hmm:

Biological Momma...aka Aunt Lois, found out (finally!) what Elvis had done for "Daddy" and Marilyn, and she FLIPPED OUT! Sooooo, Elvis had to fake his own death and go into hiding to keep Aunt Lois from killing him herself!

ROFLMBO!!!

Donut
02-29-2008, 07:09 AM

You should have used some smilies in this post because thereīs people surfing the net that will think of the posibility that your story is more credible than the simple truth ;).

Diane
02-29-2008, 07:12 AM
LOL Donut, ain't that the truth. It could cause all kinds of havoc.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 07:13 AM

By the way,Getlo thanks for the link. It had a link to this page. It only proves what I was trying to say all along.(y)

http://www.moonmovie.com/

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 07:15 AM
LOL Donut, ain't that the truth. It could cause all kinds of havoc.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

You have to admit, it would make a good Forest Gump2 movie..lol

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:17 AM

I find no humor in the death of Elvis....or anyone. :'(

Well, if what I added to Gail's little story offended the two of you, or anyone else, then I apologize. This is not an attempt to poke fun at Elvis' death. I would not be humorous about his actual death, nor that of anyone else. :angry: I believe that this was pertaining to the "Elvis is alive/faked his own death" theory, right? How then could that be perceived as finding humor in his actual death??? :hmm: After all, we are not making up little stories about HOW he died, or what actually occured when he did in fact die.

Perhaps some people could benefit from an occasional laugh...? :doh:

ROFLMBO!!!

Thanks for sharing my SICK sense of humor Tony...:P

Oh any btw....I did get offended when I saw that you, Gail and Rosanne are all planning a trip to Graceland without ME! I will be awaiting my invitation...and your apology...;) J/K....:lmfao::lmfao:

Donut
02-29-2008, 07:19 AM

Diane

Yeah give it 24 hours.

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 07:24 AM
Well, if what I added to Gail's little story offended the two of you, or anyone else, then I apologize. This is not an attempt to poke fun at Elvis' death. I would not be humorous about his actual death, nor that of anyone else. :angry: I believe that this was pertaining to the "Elvis is alive/faked his own death" theory, right? How then could that be perceived as finding humor in his actual death??? :hmm: After all, we are not making up little stories about HOW he died, or what actually occured when he did in fact die.

I guess some people don't have a sense of humor......

You're welcome, ma'am. :P:P

Oh any btw....I did get offended when I saw that you, Gail and Rosanne are all planning a trip to Graceland without ME! I will be awaiting my invitation...and your apology...;) J/K....:lmfao::lmfao:

We'll pick you up on the way there....*hee hee*

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-29-2008, 07:32 AM

This is so funny :lmfao: anyone who doesn't find this funny needs a sense of humour transplant :blink::huh:

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:33 AM

Guess not! :blush: :blink:

:king: ;)

I'll be ready....just let me know! :king: :lmfao: :):P

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:35 AM
This is so funny :lmfao: anyone who doesn't find this funny needs a sense of humour transplant :blink::huh:

:king:Thank you, thank you very much!:lmfao:

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 07:43 AM
gree

Agreed! I never laughed so hard in my life!

I'll be ready....just let me know! :king: :lmfao: :):P

We'll keep ya posted!

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 07:49 AM
If anyone here has read my story about going to Memphis when he died - how in the heck can some of you accuse me of making fun of his death? I think we need to get Dr. Nick to Fed Ex us some chill pills!!!

Polk-Salad-Annie
02-29-2008, 07:50 AM
I believe it and said it these many years .:P
But, "Nobody Noticed."

You're not the only one who said it for many years.

Tiger Girl
02-29-2008, 08:16 AM
I believe the photo is real, sadly enough. I think the reason it looks so fake and waxy like is because of all the "doctoring up" that had to be done to Elvis's face because of the position he was in when he died, (his face flat on the bathroom floor) I'm sure his face was badly disfigured and discolored. Sorry to be so morbid.Also I have read that it was requested by Vernon that Elvis be made to look like the younger version of himself(50s).Which he does, a bit.I saw Marilyn Monroe's autopsy photo, looks NOTHING like her. When the body goes into decomposition it changes so much. Its an icky topic though, gives me the chills to think about it. I too, hate seeing Elvis (and Marilyn too for that matter) in that way.

cameron
02-29-2008, 08:20 AM
If anyone here has read my story about going to Memphis when he died - how in the heck can some of you accuse me of making fun of his death? I think we need to get Dr. Nick to Fed Ex us some chill pills!!!

Sorry, Gail. This thread has just been taken off topic so much it got turned into a joke. I think I've seen too much of that and burned out on some of it.
Think I'll take a break. :blink:

Diane
02-29-2008, 08:24 AM
I'm all for the good humor that the above silly stories provided...sure beats the nasty arguments that can come up on these threads. I thoroughly enjoyed your stories.....and I think Elvis would have gotten a kick out them too. :)

Diane

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 08:25 AM

Agreed! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm all for the good humor that the above silly stories provided...sure beats the nasty arguments that can come up on these threads. I thoroughly enjoyed your stories.....and I think Elvis would have gotten a kick out them too. :)

Diane

Hey Diane,
I'm with you!! I thought it sure beat the heck outta talking about brains and autopys, body positions and/or functions....YUCK!!!!!!

I do think Elvis had a great sense of humor and I've learned a lot from him - sometimes that's how I get through things!!!

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 08:39 AM
:king:Thank you, thank you very much!:lmfao:

Hey,
Whatcha say we go to Hollywood and become writers? I think we'd make a great team!!!:D

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 08:42 AM

OK - I thought we were gonna need a van but looks like now I gotta get a license to drive a bus....ALL ABOARD!!!!

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 09:17 AM
OK - I thought we were gonna need a van but looks like now I gotta get a license to drive a bus....ALL ABOARD!!!!

*climbs aboard the bud and begins singing, "The Wheels On The Bus Go 'Round & 'Round"*

Diane
02-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey, if you'll allow me to come too I'll sing "Wheels On My Heels". You can always plug up your ears if you can't take it.:lol:

Diane

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Hey, if you'll allow me to come too I'll sing "Wheels On My Heels". You can always plug up your ears if you can't take it.:lol:

Diane

Hop on, take your seat, it's filling up fast!!! We've got IPODS too so we won't hear you!!!!

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 09:38 AM
*buckles seatbelt*

Let's roll!!

AHM1977
02-29-2008, 09:42 AM
There is a better photo than the one above, and it was just posted in the Gallery.

I think the one above badly retouched for reasons I don't understand is part of what led people to say it was faked and didn't look like him -- "his nose was pug" -- or didn't look real.

In the other we see that it does look very much like him and it seems that Elvis lived up to his purported prophecy that he would look good in his coffin.

http://www.tcb-world.com/gallery/files/6/4/7/5/IMG.jpg

Seeing it again reinforces the point that the suggested doctoring above did not happen.

I apologize that this is upsetting or if you find it to be in bad taste on my part.

When I see this pic in better quality it don't seem to be a fake to me.....
but again, I'll rather enjoy the music and the stage pics rather than study this
pic....:blush:

SweetCaroline
02-29-2008, 10:21 AM
*buckles seatbelt*

Let's roll!!

Don't forget to obscond with one of those cool new Elvis license plates from Tennessee for that
van full of Elvis fans. :king: ;)

We do love and miss Elvis and I think somehow, someway, he knows that.
No one had a funnier sense of humor than Elvis (except maybe INSANE) :lol:... and I do think Elvis would understand that we need to relieve the sadness :( and pain :( of his loss any which way possible.

Miss Clawdy
02-29-2008, 10:38 AM

Diane

I totally agree Diane (y):D(y):D(y)

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 12:41 PM
So, what's anyone doing to prove it?
You can't find a person guilty unless someone takes the time to find the proof.

:lol: The LAPD did take the time to prove it, beyond a shadow of a doubt!(y)
There's not much more proof that they could come up with other than the DNA they already have, unless someone has a movie of him actually commiting the crime. Even then......that jury would have found him innocent.(n)

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 12:43 PM

I second every word of your post! (y)(y)

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 12:46 PM

Diane
(y)(y)(y)(y) AGREED!!!

cameron
02-29-2008, 12:53 PM
:lol: The LAPD did take the time to prove it, beyond a shadow of a doubt!(y)
There's not much more proof that they could come up with other than the DNA they already have, unless someone has a movie of him actually commiting the crime. Even then......that jury would have found him innocent.(n)

IMO, he's guilty. Of course, no one asked me. ;)
We had some long discussions at home about this.
I just hope someone is still looking into all this.
Watched this whole thing on TV.
IMO, he laughed at us all. :'(

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 12:58 PM
IMO, he's guilty. Of course, no one asked me. ;)
We had some long discussions at home about this.
I just hope someone is still looking into all this.
Watched this whole thing on TV.
IMO, he laughed at us all. :'(

I became addicted to the trial it seemed, as did lots of others.
I agree.....he laughed at all of us, and in a way I think he is still laughing at us. Maybe if they put him away for awhile with these new charges his laughter won't ring quite so loud or quite so long.(n)

Diane
02-29-2008, 03:21 PM
It would be good to see justice finally! Money sure talks doesn't it?

Diane

Getlo
02-29-2008, 03:41 PM
How come you're allowed to hurl insults at people and everyone else isn't?

Calling you possibly insane because you don't believe men went to the moon was not meant to be an insult. It was meant as a serious, deliberate assessment of your mental health. I have every sympathy for people who are so delusional as to believe this whole moon hoax theory.

well if you could think of a good reason, please share it.

Nope, I cannot think of one good reason why the moon landing was faked.

The whole moon landing was done as an attempt to bring back patriotism. If people choose to ignore the way our leaders try to side track our thinking of what was really going on, then so be it.

Well, I ... heh ... heh ... HA! (No, I can't go on). Thanks for that statement though; my day has begun with a laugh, which is always a good thing. :lmfao:

I bet you thought Capricorn One was a documentary, eh? (Cool film, incidentally).

And did you bother clicking on that link I provided? Do you - like me - explore all sides of a debate, or do you simply stick with what you know and ignore the rest?

Ah, conspiracy theorists. Where would we be without them? (We'd be a better and more productive society, that's where).

And when the results of Elvis' autopsy are finally released in 2027 (which will of course say Elvis died of a heart attack, primarily caused by polypharmacy) the conspiracy nuts will all say "Oh, that's what they want you to think!", and the bizarre theories will begin again in earnest.

One gunman in Dallas.
Man went to the moon.
Elvis dead.

et al.

And no, TCNnAflash, the attached pic isn't real either! :)

cameron
02-29-2008, 04:18 PM
It's always made me wonder how people that weren't even around could speak with such great certainty. Ignorance or blindness ?
Some just not wanting to "see" things as they are, but how they want them be be? It's an interesting world we live in ; I don't claim to have all the answers .
I DO have a lot of questions.:P

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I bet you thought Capricorn One was a documentary, eh? (Cool film, incidentally).

Wow, I had forgotten all about this film, yeah it was cool (y)

Getlo
02-29-2008, 04:43 PM
It's always made me wonder how people that weren't even around could speak with such great certainty. Ignorance or blindness ?

There you go again, with your indirect approach. I'll assume you were referring to me.

It is neither ignorance nor blindness that allows me and most others on here and elsewhere to believe that we went to the moon and that Elvis is dead (and for me to think that anyone who doesn't believe either of these theories is nuts).

Rather, it is logic and provable evidence that guides me to these - and all of life's other - conclusions. The reason that I refuse to believe the moon hoax insanity and the JFK thing is that each and every one of those loony theories has a perfectly logical and provable explanation. Which, funnily enough, is what's sadly lacking in these bizarre rants.

The JFK "magic bullet" theory for instance. All this rubbish about the bullet turning in mid-air. It's based on the idea that Governor Connolly was sitting directly in front of Kennedy. He wasn't. He was slightly towards the centre of the car, therefore making the bullet's path and all subsequent wounds appropriate and not extraordinary in the least.

And the US flag "waving" on the moon. People like TCBnAflash obviously have no idea how a vacuum works.

The stupid theories about Elvis being alive are even more bizarre, and actually quite sick.

It is absolutely fine and very appropriate to question everything. Especially an "official" version of things, or one's government.

But not to the point of bloodymindedness and sheer stupidity, where all reason and logic disappear in a miasma of convoluted theories, each one of which contradicts the next.

The Princess Diana crash theories are today's prime example: Dodi Fayed's father needs to shut the hell up and accept his son and Diana died because of high speed, alcohol and not wearing seatbelts. Prince Phillip did not have her killed, nor did MI5.

That's why I loved the movie Conspiracy Theory; because it says that if there was a big conspiracy going on, someone somewhere would eventually talk, or make a mistake, and it would all come tumbling out. And if any of these theories was real, someone could prove it. The moon landing: come on, does anyone really believe that this "hoax" could have been hidden for nigh on 40 years? What a joke.

Like I said, if Watergate couldn't be covered up, there's little hope for these conspiracy fantasies.

(Or is that what I want you all to think ...?) ;):lol:

utmom2008
02-29-2008, 05:13 PM
The Princess Diana crash theories are today's prime example: Dodi Fayed's father needs to shut the hell up and accept his son and Diana died because of high speed, alcohol and not wearing seatbelts. Prince Phillip did not have her killed, nor did MI5.

The best sentence I have read all day!(y)(y)(y)(y)

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
The best sentence I have read all day!(y)(y)(y)(y)

Well!!!!! My feelings are hurt!!!! :D

yvonne
02-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Thank you. I agree that I like the actual pic better than the drawing. As I mentioned to Rosanne, when I first saw that drawing of Elvis in the casket many years ago, it literally scared the hell out of me. I would have nightmares about it sometimes, actually....and still do from time to time.

Thanks, I like yours too. These photo's of the MSG press conference have been always my favorit onces. He really looks great in these pics.:D

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey,
Whatcha say we go to Hollywood and become writers? I think we'd make a great team!!!:D

;)Sounds like a plan to me! But could we take a detour, pick up Tony, and breeze through Memphis first??? :king:

cameron
02-29-2008, 05:45 PM
There you go again, with your indirect approach. I'll assume you were referring to me.

Now that last sentence, I wouldn't doubt. ;)

I was referring to anyone that professes to know all..
If that's you, what can I say?

I've missed your sarcasim and put downs.
You must be writing a book. :P

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 05:53 PM

It is neither ignorance nor blindness that allows me and most others on here and elsewhere to believe that we went to the moon and that Elvis is dead (and for me to think that anyone who doesn't believe either of these theories is nuts).

Rather, it is logic and provable evidence that guides me to these - and all of life's other - conclusions. The reason that I refuse to believe the moon hoax insanity and the JFK thing is that each and every one of those loony theories has a perfectly logical and provable explanation. Which, funnily enough, is what's sadly lacking in these bizarre rants.

The JFK "magic bullet" theory for instance. All this rubbish about the bullet turning in mid-air. It's based on the idea that Governor Connolly was sitting directly in front of Kennedy. He wasn't. He was slightly towards the centre of the car, therefore making the bullet's path and all subsequent wounds appropriate and not extraordinary in the least.

And the US flag "waving" on the moon. People like TCBnAflash obviously have no idea how a vacuum works.

The stupid theories about Elvis being alive are even more bizarre, and actually quite sick.

It is absolutely fine and very appropriate to question everything. Especially an "official" version of things, or one's government.

But not to the point of bloodymindedness and sheer stupidity, where all reason and logic disappear in a miasma of convoluted theories, each one of which contradicts the next.

That's why I loved the movie Conspiracy Theory; because it says that if there was a big conspiracy going on, someone somewhere would eventually talk, or make a mistake, and it would all come tumbling out. And if any of these theories was real, someone could prove it. The moon landing: come on, does anyone really believe that this "hoax" could have been hidden for nigh on 40 years? What a joke.

Like I said, if Watergate couldn't be covered up, there's little hope for these conspiracy fantasies.

Who died and made this guy,God? Is he serious? If you're not an Attorney or a Politician, You really missed your calling. Why don't we take some more Short Cuts To Thinking and Did you know that Diet Coke is tasty and I "drink it just for the taste of it" and "Pomolive Softens hands while you do the dishes", and that if you eat Coco Puffs, you too, "will be Coo coo for Coco Puffs"

goodelvisgirl
02-29-2008, 06:03 PM
lol that made me laugh i am starting to get lost with all this but that made me laugh

Getlo
02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Why don't we take some more Short Cuts To Thinking and Did you know that Diet Coke is tasty and I "drink it just for the taste of it" and "Pomolive Softens hands while you do the dishes", and that if you eat Coco Puffs, you too, "will be Coo coo for Coco Puffs"

You are the walrus, goo goo ga joob.

Well done. There's nothing quite like a logical, reasonable response to any post.

(And that was nothing like a logical, reasonable response to my post).

You keep believing, though. And keep watching the X-Files (again, that is not a documentary! :lol:)

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 06:38 PM
;)Sounds like a plan to me! But could we take a detour, pick up Tony, and breeze through Memphis first??? :king:

Hey, it's getting a little too serious in here again - I think we need to start writing again!! After we're done, we'll head out and pick up Tony and Rosanne, stop off in Memphis and find "others" and head on out to Hollywood. I think the bus ride will be fun but I'm driving!! Oh, by the way, I have to smoke cigars while I drive the bus too!!! :D:D

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Hey, it's getting a little too serious in here again - I think we need to start writing again!! After we're done, we'll head out and pick up Tony and Rosanne, stop off in Memphis and find "others" and head on out to Hollywood. I think the bus ride will be fun but I'm driving!! Oh, by the way, I have to smoke cigars while I drive the bus too!!! :D:D

We could get a Priscilla wig, put it on Rosanne, and sit her beside of you...:lmfao: Instead of calling us the 'TCB detectives', would we then be labeled the 'TCB Mafia'...???? :P

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
We could get a Priscilla wig, put it on Rosanne, and sit her beside of you...:lmfao: Instead of calling us the 'TCB detectives', would we then be labeled the 'TCB Mafia'...???? :P

Why does she have to sit by me? You think I parade around in jumpsuits or something?
Something I've never told all you guys yet but I guess I'll go ahead and let it out. TCB did not really stand for Taking Care of Business....you see, Elvis named his logo after me - it really stood for "Totally Crazy Broad". Now, I've spilled the beans but you must admit I did keep it a secret for a very long time!!!

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Why does she have to sit by me? You think I parade in jumpsuits or something?
Something I've never told all you guys yet but I guess I'll go ahead and let it out. TCB did not really stand for Taking Care of Business....you see, Elvis named his logo after me - it really stood for "Totally Crazy Broad". Now, I've spilled the beans but you must admit I did keep it a secret for a very long time!!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: And just exactly how closely related to ol' Scatter are you???? :lmfao::lmfao:

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 06:54 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: And just exactly how closely related to ol' Scatter are you???? :lmfao::lmfao:

Now, I could never reveal that much detail!!!:D:D

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Perhaps Aunt Lois knows...? :lmfao::P

goodelvisgirl
02-29-2008, 06:57 PM
lol man you are some crazy folks

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Perhaps Aunt Lois knows...? :lmfao::P

Oh, please don't call Aunt Lois and get her blood pressure up!!! She never did like to laugh much so she didn't care much for me "hanging" around Graceland!!!:D:D

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Oh, please don't call Aunt Lois and get her blood pressure up!!! She never did like to laugh much so she didn't care much for me "hanging" around Graceland!!!:D:D

***uhhhh, Gail honey...I think you emphasized "hanging" a bit much. Kinda gave away the lineage to Scatter, didn't you????:lmfao:

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 07:02 PM
***uhhhh, Gail honey...I think you emphasized "hanging" a bit much. Kinda gave away the lineage to Scatter, didn't you????:lmfao:

Busted again!!!

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Oh and by the way...

Aunt Lois says she didn't mind you "hanging" around Graceland...she just hated hearing Elvis rant all night long because the BANANA'S were all gone...:supriced:

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:07 PM
:hmm: Maybe that is what Elvis meant when he sang...TOO MUCH MONKEY BUSINESS! :lmfao::doh::lmfao:

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 07:09 PM
:hmm: Maybe that is what Elvis meant when he sang...TOO MUCH MONKEY BUSINESS! :lmfao::doh::lmfao:

He made a lot of references to me through the years - but it was well concealed (kinda like Pris living at Graceland for so many years)!!

And, yes, you're right he would get furious when he wanted a banana pudding and all the bananas were gone!!!! I WAS THE ONE!!!:D:D

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:13 PM
He made a lot of references to me through the years - but it was well concealed (kinda like Pris living at Graceland for so many years)!!

And, yes, you're right he would get furious when he wanted a banana pudding and all the bananas were gone!!!! I WAS THE ONE!!!:D:D

And of course, according to Aunt Lois, you left evidence.... May have been why he kept screaming: CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACK YARD! ;):blush::P

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Well, he had SUSPICIOUS MINDS about me but he never actually caught me!!

The King's Queen
02-29-2008, 07:18 PM
Ahhh...I think he pretty well knew what was up...wasn't he out back hollering "I SLIPPED, I STUMBLED, I FELL"???

TotallyInsane
02-29-2008, 07:25 PM
No, actually, he was outback hollering "Britches" (I think that's what he was hollering anyway)!!

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 08:12 PM
You are the walrus, goo goo ga joob.

Well done. There's nothing quite like a logical, reasonable response to any post.

(And that was nothing like a logical, reasonable response to my post).

You keep believing, though. And keep watching the X-Files (again, that is not a documentary! :lol:)

And you keep believing what the media tells you. Let me ask you something, what did I do to deserve how rude you're acting towards me? All I did was share some opinions on something. Did you really need to get rude and insult me on a message board? I was trying to bring out a point that, When I tried to discuss something with logic you attacked my views on here. So no matter what I say or what I'd talk about, you chose to attack it. It's not my fault you can't deal with people that have different opinions. There is a thing called, private message on here but, what fun would that be to you?
Another thing, I never once said that Elvis was still alive. This was regarding the phony picture placed in the coffin. I already know that you're going to say something to try and be-little me on here. Maybe you didn't get enough attention growing up or you were made fun of too many times. I must say that when you chose that screen name, you picked a perfect one for yourself. From what I see on here, it fits your personality perfect.

So go ahead and say more rude comments on me and try to turn things around to make me and others on here, who don't agree look stupid.
You're obviously untouchable on here cause anyone one else with this attitude would've gotten kicked out.

goodelvisgirl
02-29-2008, 08:36 PM
well said this is an open discussion not a boxing ring we all are here to share our opinions and thoughts and discuss things in a sensible sivalised grown up manner without having to belittle and humiliate people with rude comments

cameron
02-29-2008, 09:25 PM
And you keep believing what the media tells you. Let me ask you something, what did I do to deserve how rude you're acting towards me? All I did was share some opinions on something. Did you really need to get rude and insult me on a message board? I was trying to bring out a point that, When I tried to discuss something with logic you attacked my views on here. So no matter what I say or what I'd talk about, you chose to attack it. It's not my fault you can't deal with people that have different opinions. There is a thing called, private message on here but, what fun would that be to you?
Another thing, I never once said that Elvis was still alive. This was regarding the phony picture placed in the coffin. I already know that you're going to say something to try and be-little me on here. Maybe you didn't get enough attention growing up or you were made fun of too many times. I must say that when you chose that screen name, you picked a perfect one for yourself. From what I see on here, it fits your personality perfect.

So go ahead and say more rude comments on me and try to turn things around to make me and others on here, who don't agree look stupid.
You're obviously untouchable on here cause anyone one else with this attitude would've gotten kicked out.

Don't take it personal; he treats everyone that way. ;)
And , if you must call him god; use the small g as he doesn't believe in that either....:P

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Don't take it personal; he treats everyone that way. ;)
And , if you must call him god; use the small g as he doesn't believe in that either....:P

I don't take it personal it's more like, how could they allow this to go on?
I really don't care about what the guy believes in, that's his choice but to slander someone for sharing their views tells me they can't handle a discussion.

Tommy
02-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Let's cool off the name calling and you know who you are. It's fine to debate, but please leave out the personal stuff.

TCBnAflash
02-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Hey Tommy, I just would like to know what defines a "Rude" statement towards someone?

BTW..Love the Avatar cool pic

Tony Trout
02-29-2008, 11:07 PM

I'd go along with that idea!!

utmom2008
03-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Um....well...where do I fit in the plan?

Sonny
03-01-2008, 07:55 AM
This is one thread going nowhere. And we left it open for a long time.

These subjects always lead to arguments and namecalling. I will close it now, and please don't start another thread about this subject.

Sonny