PDA

View Full Version : Coffin Pic Exposed!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

TotallyInsane
02-25-2008, 08:04 AM
My apologies I just called a family member and asked and I got my info wrong it was Lorraine that passed away in the late '80's.
BTW Lois knows nothing of any funds so you may want to check to make sure it was delivered.

I knew of Aunt Lorraine but did not know about Lois. Wonder why Lisa would allow this to happen if she is living in the way described?

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Isn't he the one with the museum in Missouri that just sold it recently? If so, sounds like he's the one having money problems and using an elderly person to help himself out.

Actually, he has formed a place to help the elderly that need assistance.
I know lots of people involved in Elvis World and I never make fun of any of them.

MissyM
02-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Totally it's a long story. Let me think on it and see if I want to go public with the information.

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Grow up, Tony. Some people care about others, no matter how nutty they are perceived ,

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/lois.jpg

Cameron,

I'm fully grown up...thank you very much....

Bill Benny is a nutcase...I'm not going to change my opinion. Anybody that still believes Elvis is physically alive on this Earth (or that he's coming back) needs their brain cells checked....

I'm done here in this thread.

Isn't he the one with the museum in Missouri that just sold it recently? If so, sounds like he's the one having money problems and using an elderly person to help himself out.

Gail,

Yep, same guy.

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:15 AM
IT IS PUBLIC. IT WAS AFTER BUYING AND READING HER BOOK, I TRIED TO HELP.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/51W17G13W5L__AA240_.jpg

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm done here in this thread..

You keep saying that.

I'm just not into trashing people. I listen and learn from many people and am quite capable of sorting what I believe or don't believe. Nor am I threatened just because someone believes differetly.

MissyM
02-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Well, I'm just saying Cameron that hardly anyone bought and read Lois's book. So I am reluctant to tell much. Also the book has been met with much hostility. BTW-she also has not recieved a dime from the book. I'm not sure why but unless I talked to the publisher myself, all I know is what Lois told me.

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Well, I'm just saying Cameron that hardly anyone bought and read Lois's book. So I am reluctant to tell much. Also the book has been met with much hostility. BTW-she also has not recieved a dime from the book. I'm not sure why but unless I talked to the publisher myself, all I know is what Lois told me.
I'll get you his name and email addy. I'd be interested to know too, as he's said differently.

I didn't see anything wrong with her book. Was mostly about her life. It was a pretty hard life or so the book says.

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:39 AM
I sent it to you, Missy.

MissyM
02-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Got it and I will check it out and let you know.

jak
02-25-2008, 08:40 AM
This is the Aunt who claimed to have married Elvis back in the 80's isnt it?That book of hers was on EIN some time ago.I didnt read it but some of the stuff mentioned on EIN was beyond belief.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 08:44 AM
waw this thread has chnged alot in the last few pages its got a bit personal and i am now confused

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:51 AM
This is the Aunt who claimed to have married Elvis back in the 80's isnt it?That book of hers was on EIN some time ago.I didnt read it but some of the stuff mentioned on EIN was beyond belief.
She didn't say that .Bill Burk said that .When I asked him to show me where he wrote such a thing....he "couldn't remember." I'm no fan or believer of Burk and many aren't.Like many others ," if he doesn't say it ,then it can't be true. " One reason he got banned from Sirius radio...

MissyM
02-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Lois never said she married Elvis. OMGosh! Where do people come up with this stuff!!!!1

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 09:02 AM

I agree, Jak....

cameron
02-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Lois never said she married Elvis. OMGosh! Where do people come up with this stuff!!!!1
I agree, Missy. Bill Burk said that and some just believe the rumors and spread them. So much for chrcking facts. :blink:

MissyM
02-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Well what can you do. Lois would have to have been a poligamist then because she was married to someone else. But gees, I feel silly even addressing such crazy stuff.

franny
02-25-2008, 09:23 AM
I've heard and seen some morbid threads and topics on other Elvis message boards, but this one certainly takes the cake ... :(

I agree! ;)

franny

cameron
02-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Trash sells...and believe me, there's nothing about that in her book.
I hope she doesn't hear all that crap. She looks like a sweet natured lady,.
That's one thing I don't like about MB; the gossip and trashing others we don't even know. What a nasty world we live in.:'(

TotallyInsane
02-25-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm not trashing anyone - I had heard of that guy with the Elvis is Alive museum. In fact, I think that's why he sold it was to help the elderly. However, I will tell you, being raised by my grandparents I am very very partial to elderly people and do not agree with anyone "using" them to line their own pockets. Elvis fan or not - it's not what you do regardless.

MissyM
02-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Well Totally we shall see if that indeed happened.

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 10:09 AM
This thread certianly took a wide turn to, I don't know where but If you guys don't mind, I'd like see a show of hands or votes, of those who believe this photo is fake and those who believe it's real.

cameron
02-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Bill Beeny was a minister long before he ever became involved in anything about Elvis. He's 81 years old now and decided to use the building to help others. To feed and clothe them. I don't agree with everything he does; just as I don't agree with some here. I'd read he knew Lois, so when I heard of her problems, I contacted him. I also contacted Graceland first, but no one answered.

Rob Hines is the author of her book, Beeny had nothing to do with it.
Though the last I heard, he was going to try and get everything back in her name. Whether that was done, I don't know as I went on to other things.
Her family should know . I advised Hines and Beeny there must be some sort of services in Memphis if her family couldn't help her .

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 10:10 AM
Casket photo

Fake

cameron
02-25-2008, 10:12 AM
This thread certianly took a wide turn to, I don't know where but If you guys don't mind, I'd like see a show of hands or votes, of those who believe this photo is fake and those who believe it's real.
I've believed it to be fake the fist time I saw it. For the last 4 years I'm convinced it is after reading and checking books, articles etc. from people that worked there .

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Maybe there should be 3 options.

1-Real
2-Fake
3-Undecided

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 10:17 AM
I've believed it to be fake for the last 4 years after reading and checking books, articles etc.

Why didn't Graceland speak up, if it was fake?
Could it be that they liked the extra publicity?
Or they know something we don't, they had a hand in putting it together?
Or they just possibly believed it was real?

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Afterward the public viewing, several people sat around in the living room and dining room sharing stories about Elvis. Later he was guarded all night by Sam Thompson and Dick Grob both taking turns to stand by his casket. (Dick has supposedly took photos of Elvis in his casket too sometime over night)

You'd think that Dick Grob would've used this to sell books. Not a bogus bone cancer story. I guess we should take that word,"Supposedly", serious.

cameron
02-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Why didn't Graceland speak up, if it was fake?
Could it be that they liked the extra publicity?
Or they know something we don't, they had a hand in putting it together?
Or they just possibly believed it was real?

I don't know. That would have been up to Vernon then. Maybe he was just sick mentally and pysically.
As Soden has been quoted as saying ; "any publicity is good publicity."
Much as Tom Parker would have said.

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 10:39 AM
I don't know. That would have been up to Vernon then. Maybe he was just sick mentally and physically.

That's exactly why Vernon didn't get involved.

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 10:39 AM
waw this thread has chnged alot in the last few pages its got a bit personal and i am now confused
Me too. That's what I get for going out and running errands..;);)

KPM
02-25-2008, 10:40 AM
too crafty for 1977 IMO... they had to hand do these things no photoshop or anything
I'm not so sure, they did not have photoshop but magazines like the Enquirer and even movie mags had been doing this type thing for covers for years. Airbrushing and blending different pictures into one photo. Since the coffin picture has never looked real to me-it may be that this is true. IMO

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 10:42 AM
I agree! ;)

franny
I agree.(y) This is how a "coffin" thread turned out? Now we are on to Aunt Lois marrying Elvis??? HUH?????

Unique Dog
02-25-2008, 10:48 AM
too crafty for 1977 IMO... they had to hand do these things no photoshop or anything

Agree with you on this.

cameron
02-25-2008, 10:49 AM
That's exactly why Vernon didn't get involved.

Had that been my son and my family member trying to sell a picture .
You can bet I would have gotten involved or died trying.

As it worked out, it helped set the stage for all the privacy rights that followed.And, the protection of all things Elvis. Elvis' name and likeness is protected and it's big business.

jean francois
02-25-2008, 10:52 AM
I ask a question? What is the photo
In the newspaper is true or elvis know an arrangement

jak
02-25-2008, 11:53 AM

That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.

epmoodyblue
02-25-2008, 11:55 AM
knew those pics were fake all along ...why because elvis is still alive ! living in canada in my home..but who knows i can easily find countless pics of elvis in 76 77 with his eyes closed in adramatic moment of a song his head leaned back..with any graphic program i can place elvis in a coffin and make it look real..well peace to all:notworthy:king:

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm not so sure, they did not have photoshop but magazines like the Enquirer and even movie mags had been doing this type thing for covers for years. Airbrushing and blending different pictures into one photo. Since the coffin picture has never looked real to me-it may be that this is true. IMO

They had all that technology only it was done mostly by hand. They would cut out a photo, place it where they wanted and take a picture of that.
All that touch up stuff originated from as far back as the 30s.
If you look at some of the Elvis movie posters they would take his head from another photo and place on a different body.
For example check out the, Flaming Star movie poster(1961). He has no shirt on but that head was taken from a photo Elvis wearing a shirt. I'm not even sure if that's his body. They might have just kept the hands,not sure.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w181/elvistoday/4-8-07-folder/FS_Sample_samehead.jpg

Here is a sample of a 1970s magazine

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w181/elvistoday/4-8-07-folder/fakeMagPic.jpg

MissyM
02-25-2008, 12:07 PM
That info was proudly displayed on EIN.I find it hard to believe they just made that up.She also was quoted as saying Elvis' death was a big hoax of course.
Jak, you can think what you want. All I can tell you is that they get their information from a lot of sources. I guess if anyone knows that Elvis is dead it would be the family, so it makes no sense that she would say that. But you know what-give me 30 min. and I'll tell ya what she has to say about it.

epmoodyblue
02-25-2008, 12:08 PM
They had all that technology only it was done mostly by hand. They would cut out a photo, place it where they wanted and take a picture of that.
All that touch up stuff originated from as far back as the 30s.
If you look at some of the Elvis movie posters they would take his head from another photo and place on a different body.
For example check out the, Flaming Star movie poster(1961). He has no shirt on but that head was taken from a photo Elvis wearing a shirt. I'm not even sure if that's his body. They might have just kept the hands,not sure.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w181/elvistoday/4-8-07-folder/FS_Sample_samehead.jpg

Here is a sample of a 1970s magazine

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w181/elvistoday/4-8-07-folder/fakeMagPic.jpg yep agree with you...plus that mag is hilarious what elvis did to cher mom reveals all:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:cher not elvis type of woman(n)

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 12:08 PM
knew those pics were fake all along ...why because elvis is still alive ! living in canada in my home..but who knows i can easily find countless pics of elvis in 76 77 with his eyes closed in adramatic moment of a song his head leaned back..with any graphic program i can place elvis in a coffin and make it look real..well peace to all:notworthy:king:

yep you're right

cameron
02-25-2008, 12:23 PM
I have 2 questions:
Does everyone believe anything they read in the National Enquirer ?
If not ; why make anyone try to believe that picture is real?

This is not about Elvis being alive ..
or else you must believe that too,because the NE said that is so.
This is about a 'touched up "picture . Period.

cameron
02-25-2008, 12:26 PM
I know Nigel Patterson very well. They have a hoax theory page on EIN. That is where you saw that. How crude to say things like that about Aunt Lois.

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 12:59 PM
I have 2 questions:

I think I'm in Love with you. :-D (y):notworthy(y)

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 01:05 PM
I have 2 questions:

A "touched up" picture? I thought you said that you didn't believe the photo is real???

(not trying to start an argument...just asking an honest question)

cameron
02-25-2008, 01:11 PM
IMO, Tony ,It is as I have read. It is a fake; drawn in because it was too dark to see a darn thing in that casket.

TCB: You say that now. You know not my gender nor my age .;) :lol:
But, thanks for the thought. :P

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 01:18 PM
IMO, Tony ,It is as I have read. It is a fake; drawn in because it was too dark to see a darn thing in that casket.

You're definitely right 'bout the original picture being too dark...but it is Elvis...that's the sad fact.

MissyM
02-25-2008, 01:21 PM
I talked to Lois and I'm sorry but I can't get a straight answer out of her. Some things she has a lot of clarity on and some things not. She is getting very up there in age. I really tried to ask a few times and she gets confused.

jak
02-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Jak, you can think what you want. All I can tell you is that they get their information from a lot of sources. I guess if anyone knows that Elvis is dead it would be the family, so it makes no sense that she would say that. But you know what-give me 30 min. and I'll tell ya what she has to say about it.

Dont waste youre time on my account.I was merely qouting a story that was posted on EIN.I have absolutely no interest when it comes to members of his extended family.

cameron
02-25-2008, 01:23 PM
You're definitely right 'bout the original picture being too dark...but it is Elvis...that's the sad fact.

I guess it's still up to each of us to decide how he got there .;)
The NE has never paid me a thing to spread their stories.

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 01:29 PM
OK...let me get this straight. The "real" pic is the one that we all agree looks like Elvis(mainly because of the nose profile)....that pic was too dark, got touched up and we were presented with Elvis and a pug nose?? Am I even close on any of this?? After 15 pages and some Aunt Lois thrown in for good measure I am a bit confused....:hmm:

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I talked to Lois and I'm sorry but I can't get a straight answer out of her. Some things she has a lot of clarity on and some things not. She is getting very up there in age. I really tried to ask a few times and she gets confused.
Then DO NOT show her this thread...you just thought she was confused, wait til she gets an eyeful of this thread. :D:D;)

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 01:42 PM
OK...let me get this straight. The "real" pic is the one that we all agree looks like Elvis(mainly because of the nose profile)....that pic was too dark, got touched up and we were presented with Elvis and a pug nose?? Am I even close on any of this??

Yep, you're correct.

cameron
02-25-2008, 01:55 PM
OK...let me get this straight. The "real" pic is the one that we all agree looks like Elvis(mainly because of the nose profile)....that pic was too dark, got touched up and we were presented with Elvis and a pug nose?? Am I even close on any of this?? After 15 pages and some Aunt Lois thrown in for good measure I am a bit confused....:hmm:

Not exactly.....:P ;)

MissyM
02-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Then DO NOT show her this thread...you just thought she was confused, wait til she gets an eyeful of this thread.
--------Hey utmom
I couldn't be more confused after talking to her. But she did tell me that the casket was in the piano room if that helps any one!

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 01:57 PM

I disagree very much...but...I'm not going to argue. I don't feel like it. I promised myself I'd stay out of this thread.....

cameron
02-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Then DO NOT show her this thread...you just thought she was confused, wait til she gets an eyeful of this thread.
--------Hey utmom
I couldn't be more confused after talking to her. But she did tell me that the casket was in the piano room if that helps any one!

Thanks, Missy. I'm just glad to know she's still there .
Had me worried for a few minutes this morning. :'(

Tony: Everyone knows your opinion and mine. No use having a stroke over it . ;)

MissyM
02-25-2008, 02:45 PM
She doesn't sound too bad Cameron. But she is in a wheel chair. And her mind is just not all that sharp. But who knows, her mom lived to be 96! She was the same way. Things that happened 40 years ago she could remember like yesterday, but current things, she got confused on. I don't know why but geriatrics is not my area of expertise.

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 02:47 PM
OK....then exactly what are you saying?

SweetCaroline
02-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Are you sure those of you debating this are not actually on the
"same page" but using different terminology to describe your thoughts on the subject?

A real picture taken of Elvis in casket that has had some work done it to make it up to speed for printing....does that mean "fake" to some of you? It could be were a lot of the arguing is coming in? :blink:

Is it only a "real" photo if it is an absolutely untouched photo?

Do some feel a picture of Elvis in casket never happened and the picture put in the NE in 77 was totally faked(photoshopped or whatever they may have called it in the 70's)?

I guess I believe it was a REAL photo that has been messed with somewhat so I believe it is a REAL photo TOUCHED up.... LOL Kinda like this is my REAL face with makeup. :)

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Are you sure those of you debating this are not actually on the
"same page" but using different terminology to describe your thoughts on the subject?

A real picture taken of Elvis in casket that has had some work done it to make it up to speed for printing....does that mean "fake" to some of you? It could be were a lot of the arguing is coming in? :blink:

Is it only a "real" photo if it is an absolutely untouched photo?

Do some feel a picture of Elvis in casket never happened and the picture put in the NE in 77 was totally faked(photoshopped or whatever they may have called it in the 70's)?

*has opinions but will keep said opinions to self*

*decided to only say one thing*

There were no programs like PhotoShop in the '70s so that rules out that possibility

SweetCaroline
02-25-2008, 03:09 PM
*has opinions but will keep said opinions to self*

*decided to only say one thing*

There were no programs like PhotoShop in the '70s so that rules out that possibility

Tony, I know they didn't have Photoshop in the 70's. I did see a lot of pictures on the rag mags that were spiced or whatever you want to call it though. What did they call that kind of photo editing and air brushing and such back then? There must have been a name for it. It was not as fancy as today, but there was that kind of early beginnnings of photoshop going on.

SweetCaroline
02-25-2008, 03:16 PM

My take is we have a REAL picture of Elvis in casket that has been "touched up" (as you say above Rosanne.) I just don't think touching up the picture makes it "fake"..... Just as Elvis who puts some mascara on his eyelashes for the stage makes Elvis lashes fake. It simply makes Elvis REAL lashes TOUCHED up. Seems like it is all in the terminology to me :blink:

Lonniebealestreet
02-25-2008, 03:25 PM
I know they didn't have Photoshop in the 70's. I did see a lot of pictures on the rag mags that were spiced or whatever you want to call it though. What did they call that kind of photo editing and air brushing and such back then? There must have been a name for it. It was not as fancy as today, but there was that kind of early beginnnings of photoshop going on.

Right. Think of how cover art was done back then; there were methods in place for this sort of thing before computers...I just am completely familiar with them. :)

And at times it was more than simple cutting and pasting (speaking literally there). If you compare the cover of the Boulevard album to the original photo it was taken from, you see the things that were removed from the background but also some work on Elvis' back to eliminate any evidence of "overhang" around his belt.

Caroline, your assessment of the coffin photo versus what appeared in the Enquirer is the way I see that as well.

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 03:31 PM
My take is we have a REAL picture of Elvis in casket that has been "touched up" (as you say above Rosanne.) I just don't think touching up the picture makes it "fake"..... Just as Elvis who puts some mascara on his eyelashes for the stage makes Elvis lashes fake. It simply makes Elvis REAL lashes TOUCHED up. Seems like it is all in the terminology to me :blink:

Right. Think of how cover art was done back then; there were methods in place for this sort of thing before computers...I just am completely familiar with them. :)

And at times it was more than simple cutting and pasting (speaking literally there). If you compare the cover of the Boulevard album to the original photo it was taken from, you see the things that were removed from the background but also some work on Elvis' back to eliminate any evidence of "overhang" around his belt.

Caroline, your assessment of the coffin photo versus what appeared in the Enquirer is the way I see that as well.

I agree! That's the best and most believable occurences of all that has been posted.

Unchained Melody
02-25-2008, 03:34 PM
There's so many different parts of Elvis' life 42 years worth that we can discuss and debate yet we have a 16 page thread of the man in his coffin. Let him rest for crying out loud and lets remember his great spririt instead of picking this topic to death. This is like the 2nd or 3rd about Elvis in his coffin. I'm sorry, don't mean no offensce to anybody, just don't see why we would spend so much time with this topic.

cameron
02-25-2008, 03:42 PM
When a picture shows nothing but black; you have to put 'something" in there to make it look like "something. "
IMO, when you do that it's fake.

Others can call it "touched up" if they want.
No one is denying there was a body in that casket.
Many accounts I've heard says there were 3 pictures taken; they all showed black inside that casket.
So, the NE man air brushed a picture to go inside so they could use it in their paper.

SOME take that as meaning Elvis didn't die but I don't.
From there IMO, comes all the fuss about the picture.
I guess I can't understand that as from what I've seen in these tabloids, no one should have any problem not believing them. It's what they're famous for.

cameron
02-25-2008, 03:46 PM
She doesn't sound too bad Cameron. But she is in a wheel chair. And her mind is just not all that sharp. But who knows, her mom lived to be 96! She was the same way. Things that happened 40 years ago she could remember like yesterday, but current things, she got confused on. I don't know why but geriatrics is not my area of expertise.

Thanks, Missy. She might out live us all. ;)
Glad to hear she's ok. Hope people are taking care of her.
Sounded like she could use some help.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 04:05 PM
ok since i am totally lost my memory is like a tea bag so can't remember everything that was said so are we all or nearly all agreed that the pic is fake or been diddled with or are we still undecided or do we not agree

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 04:31 PM
I agree! That's the best and most believable occurences of all that has been posted.
OK...that's the the line of thinking that I was on. I can't imagine that some think the whole thing was a fake...(n)

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 04:32 PM
ok since i am totally lost my memory is like a tea bag so can't remember everything that was said so are we all or nearly all agreed that the pic is fake or been diddled with or are we still undecided or do we not agree
I say that the pic that was on the cover of the NE was a real picture that had been "diddled" with as you say! That's my vote...for what it's worth.;);)

Diane
02-25-2008, 04:39 PM
My vote too.....(y)(y)(y)

Diane

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 04:40 PM
Others can call it "touched up" if they want.
No one is denying there was a body in that casket.
Many accounts I've heard says there were 3 pictures taken; they all showed black inside that casket.
So, the NE man air brushed a picture to go inside so they could use it in their paper.

OK, if that's the case then I have one more question??? If all 3 pictures turned out black, then why on earth did the NE choose the photo that doesn't look like him and pass on the one that clearly looks like him???
Were the people making that decision that unaware of how he really looked???:hmm::hmm:

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 04:41 PM
My vote too.....(y)(y)(y)

Diane
Great minds think alike! (y)(y)(y)

Lonniebealestreet
02-25-2008, 04:43 PM
I say that the pic that was on the cover of the NE was a real picture that had been "diddled" with as you say! That's my vote...for what it's worth.
Other than lightening it up though, their reasons for doing the things they did with it in their "diddling" remain a mystery to me. Have I missed this part of the story, or are there any indications pointing to this or that? Or is is simply a matter of lack of skill that led to the unsavory changes?

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 04:44 PM
OK, if that's the case then I have one more question??? If all 3 pictures turned out black, then why on earth did the NE choose the photo that doesn't look like him and pass on the one that clearly looks like him???
Were the people making that decision that unaware of how he really looked???:hmm::hmm:

Doesn't look like him? Actually, if it's the same pic I'm thinking of that was posted earlier, it's easy to tell that it's him......

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 04:46 PM
ok thanks guys it makes it a little clearer for my simple mind

Diane
02-25-2008, 04:46 PM
I guess I don't look at these pictures of Elvis in his coffin the same way that some do because it's always looked like him to me.:blink:

Diane

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Doesn't look like him? Actually, if it's the same pic I'm thinking of that was posted earlier, it's easy to tell that it's him......
There is one pic where the profile looks like him, and one photo where the profile doesn't look like him. It's the same pic where the coffin hinges are different as well as the placement of his head.

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I guess I don't look at these pictures of Elvis in his coffin the same way that some do because it's always looked like him to me.:blink:

Diane
Look at the pic in post #20, and then look at the pic in post #128. The latter is the one that started all the pug nose talk.

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 04:54 PM
There is one pic where the profile looks like him, and one photo where the profile doesn't look like him. It's the same pic where the coffin hinges are different as well as the placement of his head.

Is it the "dark" pic and the "lighter" pic?

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 05:01 PM
Is it the "dark" pic and the "lighter" pic?
Yes...and the darker one has the better profile of the nose than the lighter one. I have the original NE and I remember 30 years ago everyone commenting on the pug nose. :hmm:

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Yes...and the darker one has the better profile of the nose than the lighter one. I have the original NE and I remember 30 years ago everyone commenting on the pug nose. :hmm:

People commented on it thirty years ago??

Lonniebealestreet
02-25-2008, 05:27 PM
I believe this is true, Tony. In fact people's talking about the photo in such terms ended up being confused with the accounts of people who were actually there, fueling the rumors of it not looking like him in his casket, so it wasn't him, etc.

I was 3 years old when he died so I can't really speak to what was being said back then but based on the things I have read, this blending in people's minds of what he actually looked like to those who saw him with observations just based on the NE photo has been going on for some time and continues to perpetuate itself.

That is my observation anyway.

cameron
02-25-2008, 05:28 PM
They did comment on it 30 years ago. Everyone that saw it said it didn't look like Elvis. I didn't thiink so either and threw the paper away. ;)

There still can only be ONE picture from the NE. None of the other comparisons will work. That's why it's confusing IMO. You can't choose a comparison, only the NE picture .
Whatever....I've said what I think . I'm just gonna prove it; at least to me .:P

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 05:35 PM
I believe this is true, Tony. In fact people's talking about the photo in such terms ended up being confused with the accounts of people who were actually there, fueling the rumors of it not looking like him in his casket, so it wasn't him, etc.

I was 3 years old when he died so I can't really speak to what was being said back then but based on the things I have read, this blending in people's minds of what he actually looked like to those who saw him with observations just based on the NE photo has been going on for some time and continues to perpetuate itself.

They did comment on it 30 years ago. Everyone that saw it said it didn't look like Elvis. I didn't thiink so either and threw the paper away. ;)

There still can only be ONE picture from the NE. None of the other comparisons will work. That's why it's confusing IMO. You can't choose a comparison, only the NE picture .
Whatever....I've said what I think . I'm just gonna prove it; at least to me .:P

Wow...I never knew that people commented on it even back then...I can understand why alot of people threw away their copies of the NE cuz (at least to me) I'm sure alot of us didn't wanna believe that it was Elvis in that casket (I hate using the word "coffin" cuz it makes it sound so "Dracula-ish").

cameron
02-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Wow...I never knew that people commented on it even back then...I can understand why alot of people threw away their copies of the NE cuz (at least to me) I'm sure alot of us didn't wanna believe that it was Elvis in that casket (I hate using the word "coffin" cuz it makes it sound so "Dracula-ish").

Nobody ever said he didn't die. It was just a horrible picture.
That stuff didn't start until the early '80's. Steve Chanzes started all that and
Major Bill .
Anyway, all you're allowed is the NE picture . You can't pick another more flattering one. .;)

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 05:52 PM

TCB: You say that now. You know not my gender nor my age .;) :lol:
But, thanks for the thought. :P

Just got back, sorry I thought you where female..lol
Just really thought what you said about the NE not being a creditable source was good.

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 05:54 PM
People commented on it thirty years ago??
Yes....my parents, along with some other people we knew that were fans and had seen him in Vegas. Everyone had the same comment....."the nose sure doesn't look like Elvis". I was in college when that issue came out...I'll never forget seeing it in the grocery store for the 1st time. The comments were "that sure doesn't look like Elvis"....:hmm:

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 05:56 PM

You are absolutely 100% correct. I am amazed that so many of the younger fans think this is something that they have come up with. :lol: Not the case...at all! ;);)

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes....my parents, along with some other people we knew that were fans and had seen him in Vegas. Everyone had the same comment....."the nose sure doesn't look like Elvis". I was in college when that issue came out...I'll never forget seeing it in the grocery store for the 1st time. The comments were "that sure doesn't look like Elvis"....:hmm:

That's cause they did a bad job in cropping the live 1977 photo. You notice it more cause they made the image lighter. The darker version looks more convincing but it's the same photo.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 06:20 PM
ah so its the same photo just a light version and a dark version that explains why one looks a bit better but its still a fake

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 06:22 PM
ah so its the same photo just a light version and a dark version that explains why one looks a bit better but its still a fake
and a pug nose version, and a straight nose version....:lol:;):D

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 06:24 PM
lol ah right

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Other than lightening it up though, their reasons for doing the things they did with it in their "diddling" remain a mystery to me.

And has been a mystery now for over 30 years....:supriced:;):supriced:

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 06:29 PM
There is no doubt in my mind. Just look at the first picture. All the shadows fall in place. How could a photo come that close to another without it being the same exact photo?
The reason it doesn't look like him at times is probably due to them cropping out the left side of his face. Cleared off his hair from his forehead and did some touch up work on his lips to look like his mouth was closed.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 06:34 PM
some folks and papers have no shame but hey theywould have made some dam good money from it i bet they sold alot of papers i mean with the tcb detectives and the computer age they have been found out honestly how could you look the same on stage in a photo and in your casket in a photo exactly the same

Lonniebealestreet
02-25-2008, 06:38 PM
TCBNAF,

Levi Silver / Bob Stephens...Can you tell us how you came upon this story and what you know about these individuals (or are you Levi)? You seem very convinced of it and I'm just trying to understand the reason for your conviction aside from what you see as being photographic evidence.

I'm not being critical or cynical (well, maybe a little :D) but am inviting you to offer more to make believers out of all us doubters.

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 06:39 PM
some folks and papers have no shame but hey theywould have made some dam good money from it i bet they sold alot of papers i mean with the tcb detectives and the computer age they have been found out honestly how could you look the same on stage in a photo and in your casket in a photo exactly the same

That's what I can't understand, there is just no doubt after looking at both photos.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 06:47 PM
yep you would have to be blind not to see it or blinded by your strong beleifes and opinions its as clear as the nose on you face but there is no convincing some people

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 06:53 PM
There is no doubt in my mind. Just look at the first picture. All the shadows fall in place. How could a photo come that close to another without it being the same exact photo?
The reason it doesn't look like him at times is probably due to them cropping out the left side of his face. Cleared off his hair from his forehead and did some touch up work on his lips to look like his mouth was closed.

Look like his mouth was closed? I hope to God it was....otherwise the morticians forgot one very big detail.

Here we go again....*sigh*

His mouth was definitely closed. That's a ridiculous statement (just making a general comment). The procedure for preparing him fur viewing was described in "The King is Dead", by Robert Kendall & Robert Holton.

That's cause they did a bad job in cropping the live 1977 photo.

If you're saying what I think you're saying....here's my response:

There was no live "in concert" photo of Elvis used!

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
did any other papaer have the pic of elvis in his casket or was this the only paper that ran the pic

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 07:30 PM
did any other papaer have the pic of elvis in his casket or was this the only paper that ran the pic

I don't recall seeing the pic anywhere else other than the NE.

TotallyInsane
02-25-2008, 07:33 PM
TCBNAF,

Levi Silver / Bob Stephens...Can you tell us how you came upon this story and what you know about these individuals (or are you Levi)? You seem very convinced of it and I'm just trying to understand the reason for your conviction aside from what you see as being photographic evidence.

I'm not being critical or cynical (well, maybe a little :D) but am inviting you to offer more to make believers out of all us doubters.

Levi Silver is an ETA here in Houston. I wondered what that was about when I saw his name on it.

TotallyInsane
02-25-2008, 07:34 PM
OK - here's my thought - for what's worth.
If I thought Elvis looked young in person in the casket and the picture showed up in NE and he looked so young - then doesn't that add up????? The picture captured what I saw???

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 07:36 PM
well all the ones who haven't seen the light tell me why you dont beleive the pic is a fake why do you think its reall cos as far as my eyes i'm seeing two pics one from 77 and the casket as the same photo also the people who saw elvis in his casket did he look like the photo in the paper

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Levi Silver is an ETA here in Houston. I wondered what that was about when I saw his name on it.

I am not, Levi Silver. Either or someone who knows him is friends with my ex girlfriend. She's an Elvis fan too and thought it might be interesting to show me.

I'm just wondering what you're thoughts are on the matter, maybe you had voiced it and I'm sorry for missing it.

cameron
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Here we go again....*sigh*

His mouth was [I][B]definitely closed. That's a ridiculous statement (just making a general comment). The procedure for preparing him fur viewing was described in "The King is Dead", by Robert Kendall & Robert Holton.

You probably shouldn't quote them Tony, as you doon't believe what they say. ;)

If you're saying what I think you're saying....here's my response:

There was no live "in concert" photo of Elvis used
Unless you're Bob Steplens ; how do you know what picture he worked from?
Besides ,you get too excited; you might have a stroke .;)

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
OK - here's my thought - for what's worth.
If I thought Elvis looked young in person in the casket and the picture showed up in NE and he looked so young - then doesn't that add up????? The picture captured what I saw???

I think you're onto somethin', Gail.

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 07:48 PM
You probably shouldn't quote them Tony, as you doon't believe what they say. ;)

And why would I not believe the funeral director? I've never insinuated that I don't believe them.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 07:49 PM
lol cameron so funny mate with that whole you might have a stroke lol think of the blood preasure my grandma would say lol

cameron
02-25-2008, 07:52 PM
And why would I not believe the funeral director? I've never insinuated that I don't believe them.

You said there was a cranial autopsy done.
The funeral director said there wasn't.

Everyone knows mine and yours opinion. Why can't we leave the ones that want to talk further in peace?

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 08:12 PM
TCBNAF,

I would like to know that as well! I think the real pic was enhanced, but I don't think the picture was made from nothing. It is Elvis....

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 08:14 PM
its as clear as the nose on you face but there is no convincing some people

Well...actually, it's not as clear as the nose on his face....;);)

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 08:17 PM
lol well you know what i mean

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 08:23 PM
Does anyone else think that this thread has become absolutely assinine??
We have one poster who started declaring that they were finished with this thread about 5 pages back, yet they are still coming back with zingers. I can't believe how this has turned out! I think I have the answer all figured out.......Aunt Lois took the picture!!!!

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:24 PM
I don't think the idea should be "to convince" anyone either way,
It was just a discussion {tried to be} and people see differently.
Everyone can just have an opinion without being put down.

The nose has always been a problem for me ...the drawings not mine. ;)

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 08:26 PM
its interesting cos although i have made up my mind i love to know what others think and i say ok said my bit leave it but i can't resist seeing what folks have to say am just a nosy person although the way some people reacted it was like declairing war

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 08:28 PM
It was just a discussion {tried to be} and people see differently.

I think tried to be is an accurate description...:lol:

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 08:29 PM
its interesting cos although i have made up my mind i love to know what others think and i say ok said my bit leave it but i can't resist seeing what folks have to say am just a nosy person although the way some people reacted it was like declairing war

Obviously people don't want to speak up. I think it might be cause they are thinking about it.

cameron
02-25-2008, 08:31 PM

Well, I thought so too.:lol:
Let's find something else we can disagree about. :P

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Obviously people don't want to speak up. I think it might be cause they are thinking about it.

Thinking about what????:hmm::doh::doh:

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 08:32 PM
yep think you are right some maybee see it but but don't want to beleive it some maybee think its crap and some might not wan't to admit it

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Thinking about what????:hmm::doh::doh:

Thinking about, if it's possible. I'm just giving them a chance to finally admit it was fake!!...lol

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 08:42 PM
lol you know some folks don't like admiting they were wrong and that the pic is fake but there is no shame in being a beleiver the tcb detectives worked hard to figure this out

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 08:47 PM
lol you know some folks don't like admiting they were wrong and that the pic is fake but there is no shame in being a beleiver the tcb detectives worked hard to figure this out

Elvis would be so proud of, THE TCB DETECTIVES...He was such a Realist and wasn't afraid of speaking his views on certain topics.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 08:49 PM
yep we are all proud of the tcb detectives and funny i bet elvis would never have imagined that people would be talking and discussing his life and death and all the mystery like this

Tony Trout
02-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Does anyone else think that this thread has become absolutely assinine??
We have one poster who started declaring that they were finished with this thread about 5 pages back, yet they are still coming back with zingers. I can't believe how this has turned out! I think I have the answer all figured out.......Aunt Lois took the picture!!!!

LOL! (BTW, I replied to your PM, hun)

I agree.

Thinking about, if it's possible. I'm just giving them a chance to finally admit it was fake!!...lol

If you believe that pic is fake then I'm guessing you believe Elvis is alive, right?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok...before I get jumped at again by someone...let me rephrase my above statement.

Each and everyone of us knows that Elvis is gone. You can't deny that. It's also a fact that the casket (I absolutely loathe the word 'coffin' cuz it makes it seem so "Dracula-ish") picture was--for lack of a much better word--tampered with because it:

1. Came out too dang dark (this is true).

2. Someone (supposedly) spilled something onto the negative (this is only what I've read...not a fact).

Let's put this baby to bed, shall we?

In light of the heated discussion that this fascinating (yet very morbid) photo seems to bring about (and no I am not speaking for the Mods or Admins in any way whatsoever) I say we agree to disagree on whatever it is we don't go along with and move onto something else.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Cameron here but...here goes...

We all have differing opinions...let's try to respect them. We're here because of the love we have for Elvis and his music...and yes, his death figures into this equation.

There are so many unaswered questions about August 16-18, 1977 that we're never going to know even though we may think we know everything--we don't know everything nor will we ever.

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 09:14 PM
hey just cos we say the pic is fake dosent mean to say we think his death was fake
or is that another case for the tcb detectives lol

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 09:21 PM
hey just cos we say the pic is fake dosent mean to say we think his death was fake
or is that another case for the tcb detectives lol

Well said,baby(y)

goodelvisgirl
02-25-2008, 09:26 PM
lol glad you agree

TCBnAflash
02-25-2008, 10:08 PM
I wonder how the Elvis fans around the world are going to take this new revelation?
I shouldn't say "new" cause I truly believe this has been in our (Elvis Fans) subconscious for 30 years.

JonRomanovich
02-25-2008, 10:15 PM
http://moviestars.blogspot.com/2006/04/elvis-autopsy-report.html

If it is true that Elvis' heart and brain were stored at BMH, where are they now since BMH no longer exists?

utmom2008
02-25-2008, 10:17 PM
http://moviestars.blogspot.com/2006/04/elvis-autopsy-report.html

If it is true that Elvis' heart and brain were stored at BMH, where are they now since BMH no longer exists?
Well Good Grief!!!!

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 05:36 AM
Well Good Grief!!!!

"Well Good Grief" - wonder where you've heard that before!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

cameron
02-26-2008, 06:39 AM
I wonder how the Elvis fans around the world are going to take this new revelation?
I shouldn't say "new" cause I truly believe this has been in our (Elvis Fans) subconscious for 30 years.\
You might be surprised how many Elvis fans already know about this.
It's not been any secrete for several years now.
Just "new" comparisons come up.

This thing keeps going "off track" .Some things get offensive to others.
NOT your original picture, just other things thrown in .What to do? :hmm:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 12:28 PM
yep i have always had doubts but its good to see the the proof to back things up i'm always learning something new but this was a shock seeing it right in front of my eyes i guess not everything is what it seems when it comes to elvis

cameron
02-26-2008, 01:10 PM
yep i have always had doubts but its good to see the the proof to back things up i'm always learning something new but this was a shock seeing it right in front of my eyes i guess not everything is what it seems when it comes to elvis

Many fans are aware of this drawing. I for one don't care in the least if you discuss it. You seem to have a hard time keeping some on topic. ;)
Good luck ...

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Is easy to make fun of someone who not here anymore. But I know person Totally is jabbing it, she nice, good friend. Totally sound jealous and that sad.
Person forum owns need to stop this kinds of things. This not about personally feeling but about Elvis.
I sad lots times reading stuff here.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Is easy to make fun of someone who not here anymore. But I know person Totally is jabbing it, she nice, good friend. Totally sound jealous and that sad.
Person forum owns need to stop this kinds of things. This not about personally feeling but about Elvis.
Are you talking about TotallyInsane? I guess I'm lost on what you are saying...:hmm:

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 01:49 PM

she know and went to private party with lmp...show me the invite and recent letter from John...and she no post pics of M&G that everybody else got not just one person like other peple. She also have nice note from lmp. but she not talk openly on places at this, she more private and respect lmp. no pictures she post either, that respect not brag.
talk about Elvis not other stuffs.

dont like this topic, make me sad see him this, dead.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 01:59 PM
she know and went to private party with lmp...show me the invite and recent letter from John...and she no post pics of M&G that everybody else got not just one person like other peple. She also have nice note from lmp. but she not talk openly on places at this, she more private and respect lmp. no pictures she post either, that respect not brag.
talk about Elvis not other stuffs.

dont like this topic, make me sad see him this, dead.
Gail did post alot of her pics that she has of she and Lisa, and some that she made of Pris as well.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 02:08 PM
umom, yeh talk about totalyinsane. not nice what she keep saying about friend she dont know.
i think this need to be only about elvis. things not elvis talk other place. sorry my english not good but get better hope.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Gail did post alot of her pics that she has of she and Lisa, and some that she made of Pris as well.

i talk friend suzana.suzana. i dont see those totalyinsane made but i dont think should be so if private time not respect to lmp and her mom. lmp nice suzana said and should not have that happen to her by fan she nice to them to let them take those.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 02:12 PM
cofin pic why post sad see. he not like him.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 02:18 PM
i talk friend suzana.suzana. i dont see those totalyinsane made but i dont think should be so if private time not respect to lmp and her mom. lmp nice suzana said and should not have that happen to her by fan she nice to them to let them take those.
OK.....TotallyInsane is a life-long friend of mine. The pics that she has were NOT made in a private setting, anyone could and did make pictures. Totally has done nothing wrong with sharing those pics with us. Pics were made to share with friends....not to be kept like a big secret.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 02:21 PM
umom, yeh talk about totalyinsane. not nice what she keep saying about friend she dont know.

What "friend" are you talking about that she doesn't know?????

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 02:35 PM
OK.....TotallyInsane is a life-long friend of mine. The pics that she has were NOT made in a private setting, anyone could and did make pictures. Totally has done nothing wrong with sharing those pics with us. Pics were made to share with friends....not to be kept like a big secret.

okay me understand think to be private but more people take there then not private. lmp told my friend suzana she dont want the private picture post so suzana never post not the nice notes she receive from lmp and john to.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
What "friend" are you talking about that she doesn't know?????

my friend suzana i see her make fun all the time not nice thing. this about elvis not a private stuff. me cant explain english hard. :(

i watch on forum not your friend just. many do this thing to each other wen be abotu elvis.:(

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
no liike cofin picture. not look him. sad see. make sad.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 02:47 PM
my friend suzana i see her make fun all the time not nice thing. this about elvis not a private stuff.

Who does Totally make fun of??

IM4Elvis
02-26-2008, 02:55 PM
There is always going to be a conspiracy theory. Clearly this picture was real. That has been documented time and time again, even by those who were at Elvis' funeral. With today's technology faking a picture like the one is question would be easy. I am not so sure about the technology of 1977 and whether a good "fake" could have been created.

While it makes for good discussion, the truth is that Elvis is gone. That makes us sad. Yet to have one last picture of him, seeing him at peace, is fine.

TCBnAflash
02-26-2008, 03:33 PM
my friend suzana i see her make fun all the time not nice thing. this about elvis not a private stuff. me cant explain english hard. :(

i watch on forum not your friend just. many do this thing to each other wen be abotu elvis.:(

This post was regarding, the fake NE coffin picture. I've learned that people are going to be rude regardless. I don't know if they have drinking problem and don't know what they are doing or they just don't realize that, there people on here with feelings.

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Hello - I'm here now. Would someone like to explain to me exactly what I did or said?

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:07 PM
This post was regarding, the fake NE coffin picture. I've learned that people are going to be rude regardless. I don't know if they have drinking problem and don't know what they are doing or they just don't realize that, there people on here with feelings.

thank you. you say it in good way. i watch here from january not always nice things people say to other. :(

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:08 PM
"Well Good Grief" - wonder where you've heard that before!!! :lmfao::lmfao:

no nice this said. make fun of people.:(

i watch and see make not nice to other people too. no you only other too. this about elvis not other.

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 04:10 PM

No sense you make.

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 04:11 PM

i watch and see make not nice to other people too. no you only other too. this about elvis not other.

I wasn't making fun of Rosanne - apparently you don't understand humor.

TCBnAflash
02-26-2008, 04:16 PM

So it was just an inside joke. Not meant for everyone to get. Thanks for clearing that up.
Sometimes it's just hard to communicate on here. That's what's so bad relaying a message on via, email or message board.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:18 PM

no you making fun of my friend. i make sense i already say and i say too english not so good. somtimes you not nice. not you just other too.
and see you no now me and you say i no udnerstand humor how you now? i find funny things.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:19 PM
So it was just an inside joke. Not meant for everyone to get. Thanks for clearing that up.
Sometimes it's just hard to communicate on here. That's what's so bad relaying a message on via, email or message board.

no he try to make look is it. but no make fun of my friend who say that. english not good but not, what word. stupid? not stupid. nobody here stupid?

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
Nobody said anybody was stupid. Rosanne made the comment "well good grief"...if anyone here has ever listened to a certain CD - you would hear Elvis saying "well good grief" while JD is doing his low bass voice on I Got A Woman! THAT'S WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. So, no it wasn't an inside joke - you just have to know his CD's to understand.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Nobody said anybody was stupid. Rosanne made the comment "well good grief"...if anyone here has ever listened to a certain CD - you would hear Elvis saying "well good grief" while JD is doing his low bass voice on I Got A Woman! THAT'S WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. So, no it wasn't an inside joke - you just have to know his CD's to understand.

i fan too i now elvis musci too. i hear song he do. fans here everyone for elvis.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:33 PM
what cd this on?

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 04:38 PM
what cd this on?

Several of them.

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 04:48 PM
The best example I can think of where Elvis says, "Good grief!" is on the "Elvis In Concert" CD.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Several of them.

what cds so you know them i like to hear to if not already?

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 04:54 PM
The best example I can think of where Elvis says, "Good grief!" is on the "Elvis In Concert" CD.

i has that. i listen dont remember hear it there. thank you for giving name. :)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 04:59 PM
ok just came back and i am more than a little confused are we a little of topic or what are we talking about now cos i'm lost

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Apparently, we're talking how mean Totally Insane is.

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 05:13 PM

And I don't think TotallyInsane is mean. :)

LianaKaralivanou
02-26-2008, 05:39 PM
We were talking about the picture of Elvis in the coffin, if I'm not mistaken. So, we came to the conclusion that it is true?...:doh:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 05:41 PM
why i didn't think you said anything mean who sugested this i just saw a someone appear and start rambling on about people being mean and rude and saying people were callin others stupid thats why i got lost but totallyinsane might be your name but i think you are totally sane and don't think you did any wrong

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 05:49 PM

Well, Gail, I've just spent the past forty or so minutes completely scouring this whole thread...I can't say I enjoyed it much either! :blink:...lol...but for my life and days, I could NOT find anything that would make me think that you were being mean to anyone! I tell ya what...Elvis, Aunt Lois, and I have all discussed this at length and have made a ruling...

YOU HAVE HEREBY BEEN CLEARED OF THE CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST YOU...

Case dismissed. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 05:52 PM
lol see we have tcb detectives and tcb judge and jury lol glad to know it

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 05:55 PM
lol see we have tcb detectives and tcb judge and jury lol glad to know it

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Well, Gail, I've just spent the past forty or so minutes completely scouring this whole thread...I can't say I enjoyed it much either! :blink:...lol...but for my life and days, I could NOT find anything that would make me think that you were being mean to anyone! I tell ya what...Elvis, Aunt Lois, and I have all discussed this at length and have made a ruling...

Well, thank goodness for AUNT LOIS!!!! :D:D

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 06:12 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 06:38 PM

Well, I'm not one for starting trouble or anything, but I just thought that you should know something...

Aunt Lois wanted to hang you out to dry!

You owe your thanks to The King and I....:!::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 06:51 PM
all showed they are mean to new ones. totallyinsane most thinks she is own this forum.
sad elvis no topic but how you say in america? egow? i read what written. saw pore elvis in coffin and now think better fan from all rest? no all fan important. lot fans been to graceland in 1970s and lot fans meet lisa. nothing special one person.

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 06:58 PM
all showed they are mean to new ones. totallyinsane most thinks she is own this forum.
sad elvis no topic but how you say in america? egow? i read what written. saw pore elvis in coffin and now think better fan from all rest? no all fan important. lot fans been to graceland in 1970s and lot fans meet lisa. nothing special one person.

If I may say so, I truly think you are misjudging TotallyInsane. She really didn't insult anyone. I think this was just a misunderstanding.

I don't see anyone being mean to the new members. We all have different opinions, and we express those opinions in varying ways. But the mods are really good on this forum...they keep it clean. She doesn't think that she is any better than any other fan, I'm sure. Lots of people who post on here either saw Elvis in concert, met him otherwise, or attended the funeral visitation for the fans. But no one that I know of has ever said that they think they are any better than anyone else.

All Elvis fans are created equal...(y)

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 07:00 PM
If I may say so, I truly think you are misjudging TotallyInsane. She really didn't insult anyone. I think this was just a misunderstanding.

I don't see anyone being mean to the new members. We all have different opinions, and we express those opinions in varying ways. But the mods are really good on this forum...they keep it clean. She doesn't think that she is any better than any other fan, I'm sure. Lots of people who post on here either saw Elvis in concert, met him otherwise, or attended the funeral visitation for the fans. But no one that I know of has ever said that they think they are any better than anyone else.

good sense. but posts make look that way. maybe english no good and mean different when english good?
elvis fan equal. equal mean wat?

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 07:02 PM

i agree i don't think anyone has been nasty just a healthy discussion

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 07:03 PM
good sense. but posts make look that way. maybe english no good and mean different when english good?
elvis fan equal. equal mean wat?

(y)(y)Now, that is exactly RIGHT!! Our language is probably confusing to you, but no harm was intended.

Equal means that no one is any better or worse than anyone else. See...we all love Elvis, so we are all equal.

I hope this clears it up for you. We are good fans...not mean ones.

Hugs to you....:D

TCBnAflash
02-26-2008, 07:05 PM
We were talking about the picture of Elvis in the coffin, if I'm not mistaken. So, we came to the conclusion that it is true?...:doh:

No, the only ones who spoke up stated that, it is fake.

we should try and take some votes.

1-True
2-Fake
3-Undecided

TCBnAflash
02-26-2008, 07:08 PM
I meant to say that, The ones that spoke up agreed that the NE Photo of Elvis in the coffin is fake.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 07:13 PM
ok am going with the vote idea so here goes hope others follow
2-fake

TCBnAflash
02-26-2008, 07:18 PM
ok am going with the vote idea so here goes hope others follow
2-fake

Looks like we have no takers yet. I think I'm going to bed, hopefully wake to a list votes to tally up.

Goodnight GoodElvisgir

cameron
02-26-2008, 07:20 PM
2=fake . I think my opinion is pretty obvious. ;)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 07:26 PM
maybee we can hope tcb goodnight

TCBnAflash
02-26-2008, 07:27 PM
yes Cameron. We have pretty cool TCB Detectives here.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 07:46 PM
(y)(y)Now, that is exactly RIGHT!! Our language is probably confusing to you, but no harm was intended.

Equal means that no one is any better or worse than anyone else. See...we all love Elvis, so we are all equal.

I hope this clears it up for you. We are good fans...not mean ones.

Hugs to you....:D

thank you explain.:)

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:01 PM

(y)(y)(y)(y) Thank you!!! Gail has never been mean to anyone and I think that poster must have gotten on here to just be rude to TotallyInsane. She obviously hasn't read enough to know that Gail and I have been friends since we were 13 years old. It's almost as though someone put her up to all this talk about being rude and showing her pictures of Lisa. The pictures that she has of Lisa are HERS to post wherever and whenever she wants. I don't think any of us have implied that we are any better than the rest.:excl:

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:03 PM

Who in the world are you referring to??????

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 08:05 PM
(y)(y)(y)(y) Thank you!!! Gail has never been mean to anyone and I think that poster must have gotten on here to just be rude to TotallyInsane. She obviously hasn't read enough to know that Gail and I have been friends since we were 13 years old. It's almost as though someone put her up to all this talk about being rude and showing her pictures of Lisa. The pictures that she has of Lisa are HERS to post wherever and whenever she wants. I don't think any of us have implied that we are any better than the rest.:excl:

Why you thnk i female? you now not enough what you say about me. she rude. and you rude. friends so you say this to me is why. i read comments.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:07 PM
I tell ya what...Elvis, Aunt Lois, and I have all discussed this at length and have made a ruling...

(y)(y) :lmfao::lmfao: :notworthy:notworthy

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 08:10 PM
Why you thnk i female? you now not enough what you say about me. she rude. and you rude. friends so you say this to me is why. i read comments.

And, you know me???? How????

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 08:12 PM

I strongly disagree. Gail and Rosanne are not rude in the least. I, personally, think that there's been a big misunderstanding here.

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 08:13 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/896080/Gotcha1.jpg
I love this pic of Lisa! Don't you?

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:20 PM
she rude. and you rude.

Excuse me???????

Would you care to explain exactly how either one of us has been rude? I have gone back and looked at your 1st post, and from your very first post you have verbally attacked Gail. Now.......who is rude????????????????

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:20 PM
(y)(y)(y)(y)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 08:21 PM
yep good pic why is presleyfanforever bashing you two for being rude when you have done no such thing i think presleyfanforever is rude in her bashing of you two i'm guessing she has never met gail so why did she start attacking her in the first place

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 08:23 PM
I don't see how us coming on here and sharing our Elvis stories with people who enjoy them should cause people to label us as rude! It seems I remember an earlier post by you where you mentioned jealousy? Is that the problem?

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:25 PM
yep good pic why is presleyfanforever bashing you two for being rude when you have done no such thing i think presleyfanforever is rude in her bashing of you two
Thank You Goodelvisgirl!!!!!!! Both of us appreciate that!!!!!

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
I strongly disagree. Gail and Rosanne are not rude in the least. I, personally, think that there's been a big misunderstanding here.
Thank you Tony!!!! If you will notice, this new poster started with their very first post attacking Gail...for no reason. This makes NO sense. (n)(n)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
no problem am i right in the fact that gail hope she dosen't mind me using a first name basis has something to do with lisa marie and posting pics cos i think thats what started this maybee presleyfanforever is jelous of that fact or am i wrong

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 08:34 PM
Thank you Tony!!!! If you will notice, this new poster started with their very first post attacking Gail...for no reason. This makes NO sense. (n)(n)

You're welcome.....and yes, I noticed that.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 08:35 PM
no problem am i right in the fact that gail hope she dosen't mind me using a first name basis has something to do with lisa marie and posting pics cos i think thats what started this maybee presleyfanforever is jelous of that fact or am i wrong
I think you are on to the whole reason for this! We need to label you as the new Captain of the TCB Detectives!! :lol::lol:

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 08:36 PM
We have no idea what started this? Apparently, someone doesn't like me posting my Lisa pictures. Wonder why that is? I have a pretty good idea.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 08:38 PM
lol i don't have enough detective skills to be the leader just say what i read

cameron
02-26-2008, 08:38 PM
From what I could see; it looked like the difference in language .
But, what do I know?? :P

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 08:44 PM
i thought this was a friendly discussion not a case of bashing someone i mean we are all elvis fans so we should all try and get along and agree to disagree on some topics not just start saying people are rude and bashing them for no reason

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 08:47 PM
I think that's why people get banned from the board.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 08:51 PM
think your right poor you i appologise on behalf of that certain someone to you totallyinsane and to you utmom sice i don't think they will

TotallyInsane
02-26-2008, 08:55 PM
think your right poor you i appologise on behalf of that certain someone to you totallyinsane and to you utmom sice i don't think they will

Don't worry about it. Actually, these things seem to happen to people with experiences of kissing, meeting Elvis and/or Lisa...always someone who wants to tear you down for it. Some people like to read the stories from fans that were there but some don't. Nothing you can do about it.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 08:58 PM
jelousy is the word that comes to mind peoples storys are what make us learn more about elvis but as you say nothing you can do about it

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
That is very nice of you....you really are a goodelvisgirl!!! That name is just perfect for you! Thanks for being so nice! (y)(y)

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
i no bash nobody. 2 you rude to me. can see.
nobody care post lmp pictures. you think you now. you now nothing. can see 2 you rude and 2 you friends attack. no stupid.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:04 PM
you bash me. i see. people see.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:05 PM
you dont like when other write they now lmp. you make comments. you say thing but you same way. dont say thing abut other when you same.
my friend make that banner he called larry.

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:06 PM
From what I could see; it looked like the difference in language .
But, what do I know?? :P

Actually...I think there was a little more to it, or at least that's what Gail and I have decided.:supriced::blush:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:07 PM
your welcome utmom. sorry if i offended you presleyfanforever just wondered why you started bashing totallyinsane and utmom i think that was rude and so stated my opinion i did not bash you

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:08 PM
jelousy is the word that comes to mind peoples storys are what make us learn more about elvis but as you say nothing you can do about it

no jealous. jealous who what. nottin to be jealous. why people get together and attack one here? this is funny place. not funny good.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Actually...I think there was a little more to it, or at least that's what Gail and I have decided.:supriced::blush:

see you say thing you now dont. you decide. dont now what means but you now dont. i see post long time you and other. you mean to few people. you say not nice stuff to many. i read form january. you think you now me. dont now.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:10 PM
your welcome utmom. sorry if i offended you presleyfanforever just wondered why you started bashing totallyinsane and utmom i think that was rude and so stated my opinion i did not bash you

i now do. i now what means. i ask. because she come mean to me.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:11 PM
you started the attacking i just wondered the reason why you started attacking tottallyinsane

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:14 PM
you dont like when other write they now lmp. you make comments. you say thing but you same way. dont say thing abut other when you same.

I have NEVER said one word about who knows Lisa and who doesn't. I could care less. What is your problem???????:mad::mad:

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:15 PM
you started the attacking i just wondered the reason why you started attacking tottallyinsane

i now do that. now understand you say that.:mad:

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:15 PM

??????????????????????????

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I have NEVER said one word about who knows Lisa and who doesn't. I could care less. What is your problem???????:mad::mad:

i now say to you. i now talk you.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:17 PM

this is what you said now i think thats attacking i am just trying to be a good little elvis girl

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:17 PM
pciture of lmp the nice one. friend larry make that.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:18 PM
this is what you said now i think thats attacking

that now attack. that wat i see from post. that was i thought.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:19 PM
you lots. you say attack. that you all do me. now why?

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:22 PM
this is what you said now i think thats attacking i am just trying to be a good little elvis girl
You are correct...this poster started the attack with their very first post and it has been non stop since then. I somehow doubt that they are having that much trouble with the English language.....:hmm:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:22 PM
sorry i don't undertand any of this lets get back on topic its only fair to the topic starter or people interested on commenting on it i'm sorry if i offended anyone i appologise

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:24 PM
You are correct...this poster started the attack with their very first post and it has been non stop since then. I somehow doubt that they are having that much trouble with the English language.....:hmm:

nobody here all america. no make fun of my english. do best now how. :( :mad::mad:

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:25 PM
Who is Larry??? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:26 PM
i try talk pore elvis pic. you bak to mean to me. i say no like pic. no look him.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Who is Larry??? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

you rude. time you rude. he my friend i say. you now you laugh me? :mad::mad::mad: why laugh me?:mad:

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:27 PM
nobody here all america. no make fun of my english. do best now how. :( :mad::mad:
If it is truly that hard for you I can't imagine what enjoyment you would get from this board. :hmm: Starting with your post #1 you have been attacking Gail and I both, saying rude things that make no sense. The mods will see that I'm guessing...;);)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:28 PM
ok thats good now as the elvis song goes lets be friends why are we talking about larry who is he and why are we talking about a banner help me before i get lost again

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 09:31 PM
ok thats good now as the elvis song goes lets be friends

I agree. I like Gail and Rosanne both and I think that all the ngativity towards them in this thread has been totally unwarranted.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 09:33 PM
i agree well siad tony

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:34 PM
i now attack. i ask. i forum. i fan. i read. ownr forum he see i now do nothing. all other attack me. make fun. say bad english me. i say english no good. i tri. you show you mean to me.

i talk about the nice lmp picture. my friend larry make. why now understand that?

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:35 PM

i say this lmp. my friend larry make. why now understand that?

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 09:36 PM
I agree. I like Gail and Rosanne both and I think that all the ngativity towards them in this thread has been totally unwarranted.
THANK YOU TONY!!!!!!

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:36 PM
now tony i now attack. people see i now do. all attack me. and do gain.

Presleyfanforever
02-26-2008, 09:37 PM
i tri to talk coffin elvis. you attack. i say no look elvis.