PDA

View Full Version : Elvis on O'Reilly Factor tonite(Fox News)

MissyM
02-20-2008, 12:21 PM
Apparently they are going to talk about if Elvis could really act or not. Should be interesting.

The King's Queen
02-20-2008, 12:33 PM
I'll try to catch that on the tube tonight...if it's Elvis, I'm interested!

BabiGurl88
02-20-2008, 12:34 PM
oh cool..i be watchin it tonight..love to hear wat there goin to say...

poormansgold
02-20-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm not , It's full of ***&^% To watch, How Times You can Say about Elvis' acting. past 40 years
Tom

cameron
02-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I just can't watch O'Reilly:blink: Maybe KO will cover it.

SweetCaroline
02-20-2008, 01:29 PM
O'Reilly had a little blurb about Elvis :king: a few weeks ago when they were talking about managers that TAKE ADVANTAGE of young stars (talking about the COLONEL of course). I will be watching to see what is said tonight as they are doing a series on "Movie Icons"...last night was Marilyn Monroe.

ksimms2
02-20-2008, 01:36 PM
thanks for the heads up - I'll record it. He normally isn't nice when he talks about stuff - so it dependso on what he says.

The King's Queen
02-20-2008, 01:37 PM
O'Reilly had a little blurb about Elvis :king: a few weeks ago when they were talking about managers that TAKE ADVANTAGE of young stars (talking about the COLONEL of course). I will be watching to see what is said tonight as they are doing a series on "Movie Icons"...last night was Marilyn Monroe.

Thanks for the info on this!! (y)

john carpenter
02-20-2008, 02:45 PM
I bet you a milllon dollars (LOL) that He trashes Elvis. Bill O'reilly hates everything. I'll tune in out of curiosity.

U.S. Male
02-20-2008, 02:50 PM
No, you're wrong about O'Reilly John.

I listen to both his radio and tv programs each day, and I've heard him say quite a # of times that "in his opinion, Elvis was the greatest entertainer that ever lived".

Agree with the guy or not, it's a fact that he's a fan of Elvis and his music. (y)

rocknroll
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
O'Reilly is an Elvis fan. At least according to him.

presley31
02-20-2008, 02:54 PM

I listen to both his radio and tv programs each day, and I've heard him say quite a # of times that "in his opinion, Elvis was the greatest entertainer that ever lived".

Agree with the guy or not, it's a fact that he's a fan of Elvis and his music. (y)

Thanks for the information

Diane
02-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the info...but TV is my husband's in this house, computer is mine.:) Have to see whether he has his programs on. :)

Diane

SweetCaroline
02-20-2008, 07:46 PM

He said again tonight, towards the end of the segment, that he thought Elvis was the greatest musical entertainer of his time....(or something very similar to that. I should have written it down.)
O'Reilly definitely seems to be a fan. I thought the segment was rather boring but it was nice to hear that Bill O'Reilly is a fan of Elvis :king:, too.

Lisarose
02-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Please, whoever watches this, review it as soon as you're able. I can't watch it, but
I'm definitely interested in what he has to say!

Albert
02-21-2008, 05:19 AM

I always thought O'Reilly considered O'Reilly as the greatest entertainer ever :hmm:

MissyM
02-21-2008, 06:19 AM
I though it was interesting. You could tell that O'Reilly thought that Elvis was sold out by the Col. You can tell he has a lot of respect for Elvis's talent. Kind of the same old, same old but interesting none the less.

presley31
02-21-2008, 06:49 AM
Didn't get to see it but l take you word for it it was ok

Getlo
02-22-2008, 08:21 PM
"FOX NEWS - FAIR AND BALANCED."

Funniest. Statement. Ever. :lmfao:

O'Reilly's a blowhard jerk, and gives journalism a bad name.

BabiGurl88
02-22-2008, 09:06 PM
I was surprised he said nice things about elvis usually he be talkin shit about everybody.I really hate him he such a selfish jerk...But im glad that he talked nicely about elvis and not bashin him like he does to everybody else.

utmom2008
02-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I always thought O'Reilly considered O'Reilly as the greatest entertainer ever :hmm:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Can't argue with that! (y)(y)