PDA

View Full Version : Nothing But Live Cover(s)

Elvis42
09-04-2004, 06:02 AM
Well,
After working on these covers for several weeks and listening to all the great suggestions, comments and help, these are the cover(s) that I came up with for the Nothing But Live CD's for boogie. I wanted to thank everyone who helped out. This was definately a TCB-World creation and if you look on the back of the front cover you can see where I put a special thanks to everyone. I hope that no one is insulted that I included those names of the people who helped me out. I hope the cover(s) are worthy of TCB-World being mentioned on them....I do have a few concerns though. Since my printer died I have not been able to print them out to see how well they will print. The place I got the pictures from stated that they were high quality scans...So i hope you will all let me know what you think of them and thanks for all your encouragement and help..
J.C.

The covers are downsized and posted in jpg format so they will lose some quality

The front cover

Elvis42
09-04-2004, 06:08 AM
The back of the front cover

Elvis42
09-04-2004, 06:11 AM
The back cover

Elvis42
09-04-2004, 06:14 AM
The Inlay for the back cover

Elvis42
09-04-2004, 06:45 AM
If you really think it is worthy of being in the covers gallery then please do so. I hope you didn't mind that I meantioned your name on the inside cover :D You were a great help during this whole project Thanks..
J.C.

NightRider
09-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Turned out very nice J.C.
A fine effort...and i look forward to seeing more of your designs (y)

E.L.V.I.S
09-04-2004, 11:30 AM
firstly i must thank you for mentioning me elvis42 (y) .Its great to know that my words (however useless) helped you in your fine creation.

Now onto the cover itself,well its sure nice.I love the colour and the changes from the old look has been for the better.Your skills are getting better each time and you can see great thought and time and effort went into it.I sure wish i had someone like this to make me cover requests :'( ,boogie your very lucky (y) .

Great job elvis42,you done a great job my friend (y) .Cant wait for your next one :clap: ...

Elvis42
09-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone :D Aron your words whether praise or constructive critcism are never useless, beleive me, they are always appreciated. you and Ron and Chris, just to name a few have been an invaluable resource to someone like me who is very much a beginner in this art form and to me thats exactally what it is an art form...As I have said many times before I have seen some very beautiful pieces of artwork on this MB. So again thanks to all of you who helped out and LOL I am looking forward to my next challenge, hope you all are ready for my questions :D
Thanks,
J.C.

Albert
09-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Great set! Like the way you've chosen to use the colours from Elvis outfit for the layout. It also look real consistent.

boogie
09-27-2004, 05:05 AM
Jc,
My god, what you did for me is unbelieveble, so many many thanks man...
I just arrived home from graceland, so had no time to follow up your great work...It's so nice to find this on the forum first time i open it :D
Great job man.........please let me know if there's something i can do ....

U.S. Male
09-27-2004, 12:06 PM
This set has it all - great photos, sharp fonts, and some very nice color schemes that really seam to compliment each other quite well. :)

Excellent job J.C. (y)