PDA

View Full Version : Billy miller

presley31
12-29-2007, 05:10 PM
I was going though some stuff on the internet and l came acoss someone named billy miller and he did some interviews, who is this guy and is he a fake or does he really know elvis?

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_billymiller.html

cameron
12-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Don't know . I know the MM hated him for some reason.They threatened him if he ever came out with his book. So far, it's not been done that I know of.

KSOKMO
12-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Billy's web site:

http://elvispresleysecrets.com/elvisblog/

EP75
12-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Billy Miller is the thorn in the Mafia's a$$ once he came forward with proof of his relation to being EP's private investigator. The Mafia has even physically threatened him (and admitted it) and that has scared him from releasing all of his information in a book. He claimed to have shocking news that would change the legacy of EP forever. But he's never come forward yet. He was featured on E True Hollywood Story-The Last Days Of Elvis and said EP had put bugs in Graceland to find out the truth about the Mafia. Lamar made a snide remark that the only bugs that were at Graceland were cockroaches. He seemed concerned too.

Do I believe Billy Miller is real? yes I do. And after watching how the Mafia has treated him makes me believe him even more.

cameron
12-29-2007, 05:32 PM
A friend of mine and I both ordered his book. It was supposed to be out by this past August. The last I heard he said he had about 3 or 4 more chapters to add to it. I don't know if he's for real or not. I'd like to think so.
It does seem the MM protests too much since they claim they don;t know him.

KSOKMO
12-29-2007, 05:36 PM
Patrick Lacy, author of Elvis Decoded, has written some commentary on Billy Miller.

http://elvisdecoded.blogspot.com/2007/07/contracts-101.html

cameron
12-29-2007, 05:52 PM
Patrick Lacy, author of Elvis Decoded, has written some commentary on Billy Miller.

Oh yes, ....I know Patrick too...;) If you've studied any of that ; his book was ok. If not, I was afraid some got lost.
IMO, he tried to cover too much in one book. Brought some interesting theories up though.

jak
12-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Billy Miller is a con.I hate the thought that anybody would show him support by buying his book.His tales are so far fetched it's not funny.
Jak

cameron
12-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, I've traced a part of what he said...so far it was true.
I imagine we'll find the truth eventually.

MissyM
12-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Well what a can of worms this is gonna be. He liked Pricilla and the Stanleys? What and odd mix. Dying to find out what Pric. and Lisa think of this??

utmom2008
12-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Billy Miller is a con.I hate the thought that anybody would show him support by buying his book.His tales are so far fetched it's not funny.
Jak
And pay $89 for the book???????

Getlo
12-29-2007, 06:51 PM

Yes.

Complete fantasist. File under the same category as Wanda June Hill, GBG, Bill Beeny and several other loonies.

jak
12-29-2007, 06:52 PM
And pay $89 for the book???????

That's a joke right?

utmom2008
12-29-2007, 06:56 PM
That's a joke right?
That was the price quoted on one of the links from above.....who would pay that???
Click on the link at post #6.....

jak
12-29-2007, 08:34 PM
That was the price quoted on one of the links from above.....who would pay that???
Click on the link at post #6.....

I can think of many other Elvis items I can get for $89.Not in a million years can I see paying that.

utmom2008
12-29-2007, 09:36 PM
I can think of many other Elvis items I can get for $89.Not in a million years can I see paying that.
I agree 1000%.......ridiculous. (n)

Kris P
12-29-2007, 09:45 PM

Thanks for the link...........food for thought.

Tony Trout
12-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Jak

Yes.

Complete fantasist. File under the same category as Wanda June Hill, GBG, Bill Beeny and several other loonies.

I agree with you both. Billy Miller is as phony as a $4.00.00 bill. He's a nutcase.

Kris P
12-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Billy Miller is as phony as a $4.00.00 bill.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5281/canadian4dollarbillqj6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
;)

Donut
12-30-2007, 03:46 AM
Isnt this the guy that had as proof to back his claims a signed letter from Frank Sinatra dated after his own death???

Stryx
12-30-2007, 06:20 AM
The guys an *****.

Hes in with Dee and Rick Stanley and also with Dees boyfirend - a guys whos last name in Tucker.

Hes a nutcase and a con artist.

Although....probabaly some will believe him as they hate the MM so much they cling onto anything negative about them.

Very sad and very sad that people dont see this guy for what he is....a dilusional freak.

Tony Trout
12-30-2007, 06:38 AM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5281/canadian4dollarbillqj6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
;)

LOL!! Ok...I need to clarify...I was actually referring to a U.S. made $4.00.00...either way, he's still a nutcase of the highest order...

The guys an *****.

Hes in with Dee and Rick Stanley and also with Dess boyfirend a guys whos last name in Tucker.

Hes a nutcase and a con artist.

Although....probabaly some will believe hima s they hate the MM so much they cling onto anything negative about them as they can.

Very sad and very sad that people dont see this guy for what he is....a dilusional freak.

Agreed. Good post.

rocknroll
12-30-2007, 06:40 AM
C'mon people, this guy is fake. Don't be blinded by your hatred of the MM. I didn't think anyone took this guy seriously.

Tony Trout
12-30-2007, 07:09 AM
C'mon people, this guy is fake. Don't be blinded by your hatred of the MM. I didn't think anyone took this guy seriously.

I agree...if they took him seriously, his name would be mentioned more than it is by them....

MissyM
12-30-2007, 07:58 AM
He says Elvis was abused. Oh now give me a freakin break. That is an out right lie right there. He was spoiled and could get away with just about anything. That is the Truth people. So he is at Graceland and can't play football with the guys. Ahh, why not play around with the other kids that were there on the estate that were his age? Sounds to me like a lot of rubbish. Let me tell you Vernon did not need a drinking buddy either.

cameron
12-30-2007, 08:38 AM
I don't know Billy Miller personally. I DO know I don't like any of the Stanleys nor believe their "stories".
I DO know one of the Presley attorneys personally and he has no use for the Stanleys himself.I DO know I emailed Miller and asked him if he was working with Dee . He said he wasn't. That's ALL I know at this point.

The only thing I have to say is; why are the MM making such a big fuss over Billy Miller ? The MM claim to NOT know him. Yet, by their whole "uproar" has given Miller and his book much publicity.
What's the big deal? There's many books they should have made a fuss about and didn't. By noticing him in any way, it seems they've only helped promote his book, IMO.

Stryx
12-30-2007, 09:26 AM
I don't know Billy Miller personally. I DO know I don't like any of the Stanleys nor believe their "stories".
I DO know one of the Presley attorneys personally and he has no use for the Stanleys himself.I DO know I emailed Miller and asked him if he was working with Dee . He said he wasn't. That's ALL I know at this point.

The only thing I have to say is; why are the MM making such a big fuss over Billy Miller ? The MM claim to NOT know him. Yet, by their whole "uproar" has given Miller and his book much publicity.
What's the big deal? There's many books they should have made a fuss about and didn't. By noticing him in any way, it seems they've only helped promote his book, IMO.

Miller knows Dee and Ricky.

Tucker Dees boyfriend was also on the E True Hollywood thing and vouched for being a Presley family friend and for Miller.

IMO your sources are wrong and the MM have made a big fuss about Wanda as well....bogus people are everywhere. They have to be shown up for being bogus and full of it.

:D

cameron
12-30-2007, 09:48 AM
Miller knows Dee and Ricky.

Tucker Dees boyfriend was also on the E True Hollywood thing and vouched for being a Presley family friend and for Miller.

IMO your sources are wrong and the MM have made a big fuss about Wanda as well....bogus people are everywhere. They have to be shown up for being bogus and full of it.

:D\

Believe me, I'm aware Miller is or was friends with the Stanleys and Dee's boyfriend .That's why I asked him if she was involved. I didn't hesitate to tell him what I thought of her either.
I'm also aware of that E Hollywood thing too.

All can think whatever they want; but IMO, the "big fuss" is just giving Miller publicity he doesn't have to pay for....:P

utmom2008
12-30-2007, 10:54 AM
He says Elvis was abused. Oh now give me a freakin break. That is an out right lie right there. He was spoiled and could get away with just about anything. That is the Truth people.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. After I read that statement I didn't need to go any further with his rubbish. What a con.....

MissyM
12-30-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't think making a comment is making a big fuss.

cameron
12-30-2007, 01:58 PM
I don't think making a comment is making a big fuss.

I never said "making a comment "was making a fuss.
Sorry, if that came across wrong.
I spend a lot of my time trying to keep up with any new books, etc. out here.
In some of those areas there's been much gossip about this book. Always with the MM strongly protesting and making threats against Miller.
Many wonder why the strong protest against him when they don't even know him .

IF anyone's read Dee's book, one can't help but wonder why they didn't raise that big of a fuss about hers .

MissyM
12-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Good points.

utmom2008
12-30-2007, 03:23 PM
MM strongly protesting and making threats against Miller.
Many wonder why the strong protest against him when they don't even know him .

You can't help but think of the expression "thou dost protest too much", or "where there is smoke there is usually fire."

presley31
12-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Good points.

yep l agree cameron did have a good point. You would think they would of made the biggest fuss over dees book which is totel lies.

KPM
12-30-2007, 04:10 PM
That's a joke right?
If its not-it should be:D

utmom2008
12-30-2007, 04:12 PM
If its not-it should be:D
Do you mean the price of the book?? That's the price that is quoted in the link on post #6.......$89.00, can you believe that??? :hmm:

jak
12-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Do you mean the price of the book?? That's the price that is quoted in the link on post #6.......$89.00, can you believe that??? :hmm:

No I cant believe it.The only thing more shocking is that somebody might actually pay it.

cameron
12-30-2007, 04:40 PM
There was supposed to be two books when this was first mentioned .
I told Miller I wasn't about to pay that much for any book .

There was supposed to be documents etc. in that $89.00 thing.
We actually had a few emails going back and forth for a bit.
Then, it all stopped . So far, I've heard nothing else .

{I talk to a lot of people that most won't} :P

Kris P
12-30-2007, 06:50 PM
LOL!! Ok...I need to clarify...I was actually referring to a U.S. made $4.00.00...either way, he's still a nutcase of the highest order...

Haha.....I thought you may have been.
I think you may be right about this guys case of nuts.

utmom2008
12-30-2007, 10:45 PM
No I cant believe it.The only thing more shocking is that somebody might actually pay it.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

rickb
12-31-2007, 03:28 AM
well this is one book i won't be buying.
rick

Tony Trout
12-31-2007, 09:01 AM
20 years. Figured I would be dead then. But that didn't happen. He did go overboard on the abuse thing. Nothing more than just punishment for not minding. Yeah, figured I wouldn't be here and he could tell the story. A lot hasn't worked out the way it should. It doesn't matter though. Nobody will believe him. It's just as well. Feel bad for Billy though.

I don't feel bad for him....(n)(n)

cameron
12-31-2007, 09:21 AM
20 years. Figured I would be dead then. But that didn't happen. He did go overboard on the abuse thing. Nothing more than just punishment for not minding. Yeah, figured I wouldn't be here and he could tell the story. A lot hasn't worked out the way it should. It doesn't matter though. Nobody will believe him. It's just as well. Feel bad for Billy though.

It's the way I understood it too. All kids get punished for things they shouldn't do.
It doesn't matter if Miller doesn't go ahead and get his book out, does it?

I don't know who you or Billy Miller are . But, if one wants the truth to be told, they just need to go ahead and tell it.
After all, there's plenty of the "other stuff" that's been published .
Why not Millers ?

Sorry, but I can't honestly feel too sorry for anyone that starts something but doesn't follow through .