PDA

View Full Version : Christmas presents

stefankoch
12-26-2007, 05:13 AM
Hi everyone!
Did any of you get something for christmas with Elvis?
Let me hear what you get?
Personally i didnt get any Elvis-stuff for the first time :'(

:newyear: Merry christmas and a happy new year :newyear:

Lisarose
12-26-2007, 09:52 AM
I was looking for this thread! Stefan, no Elvis presents? :supriced: I'm sorry!
I got an Elvis calendar - the Petrucchio - which I love! It has my favorite paintings - the one titled US Male and the one of Elvis in his winter coat standing in front of Graceland, I also received a McFarlane Action Figure - the Las Vegas.

Burning_Love
12-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I got the 30th Anniversary calender from my brother and 'live in Las Vegas' 4cd boxset and book. Not much this year as i needed money more. But i love the cd....amazing (y)

ksimms2
12-26-2007, 12:28 PM
My husband bought me 3 cds: Elvis Country/2nd to None (which I have and am going to exchange it) and Elvis Presley (the one in pink and green letters)

3 DVD Set: Elvis Lives 25th Anniversary (which I already have but it came with the other 2 DVD's) Elvis - The Gospel Story - 2 DVD's.

I also have a couple of shirts coming from shopelvis.com

Kentucky Rain
12-26-2007, 05:54 PM
A silver and black metal lunchbox with Elvis pictures (from the 1950's and 60's).

An original newspaper of the Memphis Press-Scimitar (special edition) dated August 17, 1977 (from a friend who had two).

Awickedreigndrop
12-26-2007, 11:37 PM
I didn't get anything Elvis for Christmas.:'( People were scared to buy me Elvis stuff because they don't know what I have and don't have. Next year I'm making a list! LOL!!!