PDA

View Full Version : Baby let's play house remix

President Presley
11-14-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't know if this was posted before, I got it from Scotty Moore's MySpace.

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3dhdGNoP3Y9UW1Udl lwSDc1c00=

Rover
11-14-2007, 12:11 PM
I love this song, I'd like to hear the remix but...the link doesn't work for me :'(
Any other place where I could find it?

jon_burrows
11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
The link works but you have to log in.

elvis himselvis
11-15-2007, 12:01 PM
It doesn't work for me too,but I will love to hear it...is it on youtube?

tcbeus
11-16-2007, 01:23 PM
here's a link:http://www.babyletsplayhouse.com/
I'm sorry,but I dont really like it.

keke23
11-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Whoaaaaaaa!

That was CRAZY!!!!!

BLPH aint my fav song, but I loved that remix!

The video is hellacool and I can see that bein on TRL's Top 10 daily on MTV.

EPE....let this 1 be released, and yall gotta HUGE hit, bigger than ALLC, IMO.

The whole feel and vibe is just......OMG!.....Amazing!

And the title....Baby Let's Play House is very sexy.

Rover
11-17-2007, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the new link, it works now! I still like the original song more

MissyM
11-17-2007, 10:05 AM
I like it!

Wendy56
11-17-2007, 11:50 AM
I do like it! :cool:

Wendy56
11-17-2007, 11:51 AM
It's removed, right? :(

Polk-Salad-Annie
11-17-2007, 01:16 PM
It sounds great.(y)(y)

Shake A Hand
11-17-2007, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3hQdOa-LOY

Brilliant (y)

Princesspixie
11-17-2007, 03:17 PM
no way im 23 yrs old and that remix is so terrible im sorry but its true i enjoy alot of the remixes but this one is just so noisy and all over the place

(n)

ricardo b. prospero
11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Original is still the best, a lot of these remixes are disguised mockery of the original stuffs.
Because music of today have no direction, a lot of people pick on the classic songs of yesterday and try to experiment on them to fit their taste. That is the problem of today's music, it has no substance and long lasting impact and they are like shooting stars that burst and fade away easily.

riley
11-18-2007, 04:42 AM
I liked it

Mark Jacobs
11-18-2007, 12:24 PM
That video is pretty unique and creative. Fits well with Elvis from the b&w footage in the 50's and a b&w style today. The guitar mix is very catchy. I agree with Lakeisha too. That could be a big hit among my generation.(y) The first time I really listened to Elvis and liked him was when the ALLC remix came out. Before that I thought Elvis was some corny guy. But that song's lyrics changed my mind about him.

The Rubberneckin' remix was pretty good as well. "first thing I get in the morning, last thing at night"....priceless!:notworthy They played both at my school during pep rallies and football games when I was in high school. That was the first time I ever heard Elvis played at my school too.

It would be really cool if they would release a bunch of new remixes on a album so people my age could have them. I don't see kids having Elvis in their Ipod or in their cd collection all that much accept for those remixes.

Trelane P
11-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Elvis' music and image should be given to the people to evolve, develop and experiment with. The originals will always be available.

I look forward to hearing or seeing someones new take on a Elvis original. Some are great & some suck.

:

keke23
11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
That video is pretty unique and creative. Fits well with Elvis from the b&w footage in the 50's and a b&w style today. The guitar mix is very catchy. I agree with Lakeisha too. That could be a big hit among my generation.(y) The first time I really listened to Elvis and liked him was when the ALLC remix came out. Before that I thought Elvis was some corny guy. But that song's lyrics changed my mind about him.

The Rubberneckin' remix was pretty good as well. "first thing I get in the morning, last thing at night"....priceless!:notworthy They played both at my school during pep rallies and football games when I was in high school. That was the first time I ever heard Elvis played at my school too.

It would be really cool if they would release a bunch of new remixes on a album so people my age could have them. I don't see kids having Elvis in their Ipod or in their cd collection all that much accept for those remixes.

ITA!

I was soo disappointed that they didn't do a remix album for the big anniversary year this year.

All they focused on was the usual low budget releases.

If they did a remix album like ALLC, they'd bring in more teenagers to Elvis' music than they ever will with the originals.

elvis himselvis
11-20-2007, 09:39 AM
I've listened it last night and I saw the videoclip with it,and I really like this remix(y)(y)
I hope this remix will be high in charts:D

KPM
11-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Its okay- but if I was wanting new remixes I would want people like Clapton, or McCartney producing and working on them. They know what the
"original Elvis feel is", they grew up on it- they would understand it. They could add to it, without taking away the feel of the original I would hope.

Diane
11-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Nope I didn't like it. The music over powers and doesn't fit the song. I do like some remixes but not this one.

Diane

nolvis
11-20-2007, 10:36 PM
:DElvis wouldn't approve of the suggestive scenes, the re-mix is alright, but nothing that Elvis ever did, as that dj said, has to be updated! That dj and anyone else on the face of this earth could never in their wildest dreams ever hope to be in the same stratosphere as far as style,looks,talent,uniqueness,timelessness,so far ahead of his time and coolness as one Mr. Elvis Aron Presley!!!!! But I do bet that this will be a pretty big hit.:D(y):king:(y)