PDA

View Full Version : "What Now My Love" from Aloha

ksimms2
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJS1vLTV_MA

This is awesome! They also have the lyrics at the bottom so you can sing along.....got this from one of my myspace friends....

hey guys..sorry I couldn't chat today on tcb-radio - but I was listening....I missed talking to you all....

marijaep
11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Hey Kelly, that is one amazing performance...:D:D:D(y)
Thanks for the link, it's great...woohoo loved the lyrics at the bottom (y)

Said song though :'(

:hug:

Suzan
11-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks Kelly!:D:D:D:D
I ALWAY forget about the Friday night radio chat thing.:(

Diane
11-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks Kelly, that was beautiful. (y)

Diane

SeeSeeRider777
11-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Rehersal Aloha version even better.

Suzan
11-09-2007, 07:34 PM

Sure is! :D:D:D:D:D I recently capped that...:) Your so correct, it is even better, and who would think??? :D (y)

toffe
11-10-2007, 03:33 AM
This is an amazing performance, i love this song, so much energy at the last part.
And great with karaoke version! :)

malc07
11-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Kelly thanks.(y)that is great..and you know how much I just LOVE ALOHA !!!
thanks for sharing that.
thats ok about not chatting much.althoug we do love having you on there.:hug:

Suzan
11-10-2007, 03:56 AM
It is toffe I agree, quite an amazing performance! :D:D:D:D

Hi Malc07, thank you for the lovely message you left on my guestbook! :D:hug:

Aloha is your fave? It's second on my list, I love the '68 special (w/o the acting and stages scenes, I like just the stand up and the sit down shows) :D
But Aloha is fantastic and the rehearsal footage is AWESOME, have you had chance to see? :)

marijaep
11-10-2007, 03:56 AM
thanks for sharing that.

Hey Malc....I love Aloha Too :clap::clap::clap:

malc07
11-10-2007, 04:22 AM
:hug:Hi Suzan Yw.for guest bokk.Love yr site(y)
Yes I have both copies of Aloha.and It is just fantastic.I like the 68 special.but ALOHA just tops it for me(y)

Suzan
11-10-2007, 04:54 AM
:hug:Hi Suzan Yw.for guest bokk.Love yr site(y)
Yes I have both copies of Aloha.and It is just fantastic.I like the 68 special.but ALOHA just tops it for me(y)
Awe Malc what an incredibly sweet thing to say, thank you from the bottom of my heart.:D

Awesome, glad you've got them, because they are fantastic! I just rewatched the other night, his voice is amazing, and during rehearsal's his mood was so great, no tension or anger, just easy going and he looked AWESOME!(y)
I have a very hard time picking a fave, I sort of fluctuate, LOL, I tend to love all of them...because live footage of great quality is so hard to come by where he is concerned.:D

Agaiin thank you for being sweet. :hug:

ksimms2
11-10-2007, 05:08 AM
thanks for sharing that.

YW Malc, I know you do love Aloha! He looks SO GOOD there.....also 68 is my favorite as well......he looks smokin' in 68. Those are my fave Elvis periods late 60's/early 70's.

have a great day all!! :hug:

elvislady
11-10-2007, 05:17 AM
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)great!
elvislady:D

cibetty
03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
I loooove this clip so much!! One of my favourites, very touching. Thanks for sharing. :notworthy :notworthy

Tony Trout
03-11-2009, 05:08 PM

Ehhh....the January 14th version blows the January 12th version away.

EnigmaticSun
03-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Thank you for that polite applause.

I recall such a peculiar version, it's to be found on FTD's "Closing Night". He's not trying to deliver a polished serious version (like on Aloha), but I like the way he ends it hitting the high notes. He must have been in the mood or something.

I made my mother listen - she found it rather exhausting! Who could deny such vocal potential..?

Unchained Melody
03-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Ehhh....the January 14th version blows the January 12th version away.

Maybe he just likes the rehearsal version better. Each to their own ;)

I'LLRememberYou
03-14-2009, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJS1vLTV_MA

This is awesome! They also have the lyrics at the bottom so you can sing along.....got this from one of my myspace friends....

hey guys..sorry I couldn't chat today on tcb-radio - but I was listening....I missed talking to you all....

I've got goosebumbs....that was incredible !!!! (y)(y)(y)
Thank you for posting. :D

Merry
03-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I've got goosebumbs....that was incredible !!!! (y)(y)(y)
Thank you for posting. :D

I have goosebumps, too, Luana.

I still remember watching "Aloha" as a little girl, being absolutely mesmorised.

With "What Now My Love" at the moment, it is the feel, Elvis' mesmorising voice, the Soprano singer's beautiful voice, the orchestra, the look on Elvis' face. His concentration, he appeared so calm, I was so proud of him. The sound of angels...

Amazing...... need more words, or, another thought, I could be silent, lol :hmm: nahhhhhhhh lol :lmfao:

I'LLRememberYou
03-15-2009, 03:20 AM
I have goosebumps, too, Luana.

I still remember watching "Aloha" as a little girl, being absolutely mesmorised.

With "What Now My Love" at the moment, it is the feel, Elvis' mesmorising voice, the Soprano singer's beautiful voice, the orchestra, the look on Elvis' face. His concentration, he appeared so calm, I was so proud of him. The sound of angels...

Amazing...... need more words, or, another thought, I could be silent, lol :hmm: nahhhhhhhh lol :lmfao:

You're spot on kim, mesmorising !!!!(y)(y)(y)

beckelvis
03-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Thank you Kelly.I love ALoha