PDA

View Full Version : If you had been in Priscellas'place

GirlHappy19
10-28-2007, 08:52 PM
If you had been in Prescillas'place---Mrs.Presley what have you done different how and why?
We know that Cilla left Elvis--would you?:hmm:

presley31
10-28-2007, 09:03 PM
If l was priscilla l would of fought for my marriage and did everything l could to save anything that was left between us. I would tell the turth about elvis and not making up things as l go, but really show the fans that elvis was turly a loving man and yes had faults but still standing by him matter what he has done. The cheating is the hard part, l would really have a hard time with that, just my opinion.

Suzan
10-28-2007, 11:01 PM
If l was priscilla l would of fought for my marriage and did everything l could to save anything that was left between us. I would tell the turth about elvis and not making up things as l go, but really show the fans that elvis was turly a loving man and yes had faults but still standing by him matter what he has done. The cheating is the hard part, l would really have a hard time with that, just my opinion.

Very well said.:)

As for the cheating, she was no slouch in that dept. either. And it's not like she didn't know about it prior to marrying him. Not that I condone cheating or what he did, I am just saying it was not a surprise to her and it's not like she didn't do it herself.

cameron
10-29-2007, 04:13 AM
According to what Cilla has said herself, she was the first one to have an affair. IMO, she lived with him long enough to know how he was before marriage.
No, had I been her, I just never would have married him in the first place.
I believe I would have just ended the marriage before any cheating started ; on either side. That's just my opinion and what I did.

MissyM
10-29-2007, 05:57 AM
Not every women is cut out to be a Rock and Roll Widow. Marriage is work. Don't forget that Pricilla said that Elvis wouldn't touch her after she had Lisa. (of course that is her saying it and it could be to rationalize the affairs) But no, I know I wouldn't have divorced. But I wouldn't have had affairs either, no matter what. They were togeather a long time yes, but married no, in my eyes. I don't think that was a lot of time to put into a marriage. Hey, I've been down that road with a husband away a lot due to music. I made my own life around it. (which she seemed to be starting to do) She could have too. So I feel it was more about wanting/needing male companionship/sex more than anything else.
I don't think anything turned out as she planned at the time of the divorce. She thought once married it would go a certain way. She tried to make it come true. Remember she wanted to be couple buds with Joe and wife. She wanted to out the MM from Elvis's life, and she wanted him to quit spending so much money. It was not what he wanted. I don't think it was possible for Elvis to change it all. He did change in that he was faithful but that wasn't enough. But like I said, she ended up with what she wanted anyway. Her men, her independance, his money, and no MM.

Getlo
10-29-2007, 06:02 AM
According to what Cilla has said herself, she was the first one to have an affair.

Then she is either lying, or hopelessly naive ....

Not every women is cut out to be a Rock and Roll Widow.

Priscilla has never been a widow.

Elvis did change in that he was faithful but that wasn't enough.

He was faithful to Cilla for only a few months maximum.

cameron
10-29-2007, 06:21 AM
Not every women is cut out to be a Rock and Roll Widow. Marriage is work. Don't forget that Pricilla said that Elvis wouldn't touch her after she had Lisa. (of course that is her saying it and it could be to rationalize the affairs) But no, I know I wouldn't have divorced. But I wouldn't have had affairs either, no matter what. They were togeather a long time yes, but married no, in my eyes. I don't think that was a lot of time to put into a marriage. Hey, I've been down that road with a husband away a lot due to music. I made my own life around it. (which she seemed to be starting to do) She could have too. So I feel it was more about wanting/needing male companionship/sex more than anything else.
I don't think anything turned out as she planned at the time of the divorce. She thought once married it would go a certain way. She tried to make it come true. Remember she wanted to be couple buds with Joe and wife. She wanted to out the MM from Elvis's life, and she wanted him to quit spending so much money. It was not what he wanted. I don't think it was possible for Elvis to change it all. He did change in that he was faithful but that wasn't enough. But like I said, she ended up with what she wanted anyway. Her men, her independance, his money, and no MM.

I understand R&R Widow terminology. It's a hard life, IMO. Takes a mature person to live that life. She did end up with what she seemed to want.
No one ,IMO, should go into a marriage thinking they can change another.
It just doesn't work.

riley
10-29-2007, 06:41 AM
MissyM, thanks for your insight.
Can't but agree with everything you stated.
Every single word is a confirmation of many things I heard quite some years ago.

If I had been her, well I would have been proud carrying his name and his child.
I would have been faithful to him and talk more to him about my real feelings.
IMO she didn't give that marriage any chance. It ended alreaddy so to speak before it could begin. If you are Mrs Presley, come on you don't even think about cheating...

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:00 AM
I really couldn't be with a man who needed a bunch of boys around all the time, l couldn't live like that, maybe priscilla was stronger than me in that mind but l be gone cause l wouldn't be living with them too. The cheating is another thing l wouldn't put up either, you lose all trust. I may love elvis for who he is but not my kind of guy l wouldn't settle down with anybody like that.

riley
10-29-2007, 07:06 AM
But the boys and all the things related to his career (the women, the fans, etc etc)
she knew long before Jen.

She said yes knowing him alreaddy for 7 years. She knew she was not marring a 9 to 5 office clerk or something.

When you become Mrs Presley you know what to expect the good and the bad things.

Life never is perfect

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:10 AM
But the boys and all the things related to his career (the women, the fans, etc etc)
she knew long before Jen.

She said yes knowing him alreaddy for 7 years. She knew she was not marring a 9 to 5 office clerk or something.

When you become Mrs Presley you know what to expect the good and the bad things.

Life never is perfect

You have to keep in mind that elvis was doing movies, he was home in more often than he was out touring. Its got to be hard and very loney life for the woman who is left at home. I just couldn't handle myself.

MissyM
10-29-2007, 07:12 AM
Well, I understand that not all women can hack the life. P-31 do you think him cheating on her before marriage ruined any chance they had for a marriage? Or do you think he cheated before she did, in the marriage. I always wonder if it is harder for a man to forgive cheating??? I think it would be interesting to hear from the men around here on this.
I just wouldn't cheat period. I saw what it did to my parents marriage. It was never the same. They tried but eventually it didn't work. Often cheating is a sympom of a bigger problem though. And sometimes it is a symptom of a huge problem the person who does it has. But it is a big hurdle that not all people and/or couples can get over.

Oh and Riley- right on, I have said that so often. Why marry the man???

riley
10-29-2007, 07:14 AM
THat she knew also. He was a singer, he was the biggest name in showbizz.
Pris began something with her dance teacher alreaddy before he was on the road. It was 1968.
I'm not saying that she could have felt insecure and lonley and jealous, this can all be true but like I said
THEN she should have talked more about her feelings.

I once heard Elvis is supposed to be said he was happy and tought she was too and didn't realise she was dying inside all the time.

She should have told him that, not put up a smile and cry inside for help.
I think she cheated because she tought he was cheating but hey that's no good reason and a very bad choice to get attention.

Getlo
10-29-2007, 07:16 AM
I always wonder if it is harder for a man to forgive cheating???

Anyone who forgives cheating in a marriage (or even a committed relationship) is foolish. Once trust is broken, it can never be fully repaired.

If a woman cheated on me, I'd kick her to the curb where she belonged, cut her out of my life like she never existed, and spread the word as to what an unfaithful cow she was.

In that regard, Elvis was a total hypocrite: he expected Cilla and others to stay faithful to him, yet he believed he should be allowed to put it about wherever and with whomever he felt like.

Sad, really.

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:17 AM
my parents left eachtogther cause of cheating so l really don't believe its worth it to get married and carry on with someone when you lost that trust you once hard. I think priscilla shouldn't of got married with elvis cause she knew he was out with girls and doing who knows what, but she never trusted him even when they married, so yes l think the marriage was doomed from the start. Priscilla she didn't have to take up a men for a ticket out she should of just said elvis l love you but this isn't working and left.

riley
10-29-2007, 07:18 AM
quote MissyM

Often cheating is a sympom of a bigger problem though. And sometimes it is a symptom of a huge problem the person who does it has.

end quote

Iunderstand quite perfect what you mean here;)

Diane
10-29-2007, 07:38 AM
I feel that Priscilla knew exactly what she was getting into from the beginning but she was determined to be "Mrs. Elvis Presley" then secured her position by having his baby ASAP and didn't let anything stand in her way. She got what she wanted and much much more in the end. Revenge for the cheating Elvis did and whatever else she felt he'd done to her was especially sweet. She had to wait until he died and was lucky that he died young, but she got it. Just my opinion..........

If I had been in her place, I would have left Graceland long before the marriage if I had felt he was as bad as she portrays him with the cheating, the drugs and the MM.

Diane

riley
10-29-2007, 07:41 AM
Quote Presley31

she never trusted him even when they married, so yes l think the marriage was doomed from the start. Priscilla she didn't have to take up a men for a ticket out she should of just said elvis l love you but this isn't working and left.

end quote

(y)(y)(y)

Getlo
10-29-2007, 07:41 AM
Yep, Cilla was the vulture who stood over Vernon as he was dying and convinced him to change his own will so that Cilla would get her share.

I can understand Vernon's concerns - knowing he was about to cark it - but I know in my heart that Cilla saw it as her last opportunity to save her own skin. She had failed as a non-Presley.

She is absolutely vile, IMO. (n)

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:42 AM
I feel that Priscilla knew exactly what she was getting into from the beginning but she was determined to be "Mrs. Elvis Presley" then secured her position by having his baby ASAP and didn't let anything stand in her way. She got what she wanted and much much more in the end. Revenge for the cheating Elvis did and whatever else she felt he'd done to her was especially sweet. She had to wait until he died and was lucky that he died young, but she got it. Just my opinion..........

Diane

She shouldn't of got married peroid cause she did trust him anyway and she didn't want lisa either at that time.

riley
10-29-2007, 07:50 AM
quote Diane

end quote

a very good comment but it gives me the chills, really.
It is so hard but it is truth I'm afraid.

Donut
10-29-2007, 07:53 AM

If I had been in her place, I would have left Graceland long before the marriage if I had felt he was as bad as she portrays him with the cheating, the drugs and the MM.

Diane

I agree with you 100% Diane.
I think she waited untill she got married to cheat and had the baby ASAP to secure her position in his life.
Do you think Elvis would have married her if she had cheated before the wedding and he would have hear it like it happened after? And didn´t she cheat because Elvis didn´t want to have sex with her after Lisa was born? Strange, because according to her they didn´t have sex either untill the day they married... so that makes they had sex for 9 months in their years together? etc, etc...
There are so much nonsense in her stories that I don´t believe in anything she says even though it could be true.

riley
10-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Donut,

about the non having sex:

I don't believe that for one second

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Lisa was another story, priscilla didn't want to have a baby so soon, she even wanted to get rid of it but knew that elvis wouldn't be with her if that had happen. Elvis didn't like that thought of the birth controls cause back than they weren't as safe as they are now. So thats one thing l will disgree with you all on.

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Donut,

about the non having sex:

I don't believe that for one second

l believe it. l ived my with my ex for 4 years and just other things.

riley
10-29-2007, 08:01 AM
don't know if we can discuss sex here but doing other things can also be sexual IMO
Sex is not all about intercourse either.
Can't believe he only had sex with her during and prior to her pregnancy.
She herself told this in one of her interviews herself that they did have a ...life

Getlo
10-29-2007, 08:02 AM
l believe it. l ived my with my ex for 4 years and not once did we have sex, we did other things.

Too much information! :mad:(n)

We may like to discuss Elvis and Cilla's sex life, but not yours!

MissyM
10-29-2007, 08:04 AM
If you watch Pricilla in video interviews she is contantly touching her nose and hair. This in "body launguage" is a clear sign of having something to hide.

riley
10-29-2007, 08:05 AM
MissyM,

I notice her hair touching...

It is a bit disturbing, she does that the whole time...

presley31
10-29-2007, 08:07 AM
l do that all the time but l don't have nothing to hide

ms_epblvd
10-29-2007, 08:09 AM
Okay I know we are lovin' Elvis with this thread, but come on. Don't get me wrong I am not a Priscilla lover by NO stretch of the imagination but Elvis had to have been a pain in the a____ to be married too. I think Getlo said it already. Elvis was hypocritical when it came to being loyal in a marriage. Pris was a cheat but so was Elvis. In that respect they deserved each other. Even though the fantasy sounds nice no way could I stay married to that man.

cameron
10-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Lisa was another story, priscilla didn't want to have a baby so soon, she even wanted to get rid of it but knew that elvis wouldn't be with her if that had happen. Elvis didn't like that thought of the birth controls cause back than they weren't as safe as they are now. So thats one thing l will disgree with you all on.
I think Cilla admitting that she "wanted to get rid it" ,has been the most shocking thing to me. Maybe another reason I just never cared for her .
I don't shock easily; but I always wondered how Lisa felt by that statement .

Donut
10-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I think Getlo said it already. Elvis was hypocritical when it came to being loyal in a marriage. Pris was a cheat but so was Elvis. In that respect they deserved each other. Even though the fantasy sounds nice no way could I stay married to that man.

Yes I agree with you and Getlo on that, he just tasted his own medicine. My point like Diane´s is she waited till she secured her position and changed their history after he died. Anyone here has the interview she made for Lady´s home journal after she left him and he was alive? Totally different story and comments from after his death...

presley31
10-29-2007, 08:27 AM
who hasn't changed there story about elvis??

Diane
10-29-2007, 08:28 AM
With Priscilla no one knows if she really meant it when she said she wanted to get rid of her pregnancy....could have just been a cry for attention as usual.

Yes Riley, she does give me the chills.

Diane

riley
10-29-2007, 08:28 AM
cameron,

I think Cilla admitting that she "wanted to get rid it" ,has been the most shocking thing to me. Maybe another reason I just never cared for her .
I don't shock easily; but I always wondered how Lisa felt by that statement

It made me feel uneasy too.
Poor Lisa had to hear that,
that is IMO awful

presley31
10-29-2007, 08:32 AM
With Priscilla no one knows if she really meant it when she said she wanted to get rid of her pregnancy....could have just been a cry for attention as usual.

Yes Riley, she does give me the chills.

Diane

l think she meant it diane, Lisa on elvis by the presleys mentioned something about it when her and priscilla were talking.

cameron
10-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Who knows what Lisa's thinking inside.
It just seemed kinda cold, heartless and cruel to say such a thing.
Especially, where Lisa could see it.
I would feel if I wasn't wanted as a pregnancy ,why would she want me now. :'(

Diane
10-29-2007, 08:37 AM
I do remember that part Jen. I just question anything Priscilla says now.

Daine

presley31
10-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Maybe that why lisa doesn't have a close relationship with her mother cause of the simple fact is that lisa wasn't wanted by priscilla.

riley
10-29-2007, 08:40 AM
IMO she may have had those feelings in pregnancy (I can't imagine having those tough being a proud mother myself) but
PLEASE keep those feelings then for yourself. Don't ever tell your child.

She is supposed to be such a private person , why exactly did she tell this story over and over, knowing it would hurt Lisa in some way.

presley31
10-29-2007, 08:51 AM
I don't know why she does the things she does?? I don't have a problem with her l just don't like the things she had done to elvis and etc.

riley
10-29-2007, 09:04 AM
I don't have problems with her either, don't know her personally and will probably never meet her in person.

But I do have problems with her regarding her behaviour towards Elvis and even more towards Lisa

Diane
10-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Yep, me too Riley. (y)

Diane

Latte
10-29-2007, 10:05 AM
When they met she was young and submissive. I think its very hard to switch those roles.
I would have been fine with the cheating and let it be in the open and have some kinda understanding about it..both ways, kinda like we dont talk about it sort of thing. I know hes a traditionalist but it could happen.
The only thing i wonder about is the not touching her part...I would prob leave for that.
When thats gone its over.

ricardo b. prospero
10-29-2007, 10:35 AM
If I am Priscilla I will accept the fact that I married a big time celebrity and boldly must face the music. I will not flirt around. I will not change relationship at the rate I am changing my under wears. I will not exploit Elvis and make him our milking cow (me and my daughter). I will not pretend to care for Elvis. I will tell the truth why I suddenly fell in love again with Elvis after his death because of the business prospect that will generates more money, I must drop the name Presley after my divorce with him.

renapap05
12-06-2008, 05:03 AM
Ofcourse I wouldn't have left Elvis!!!:mad::angry::angry:

dstrattenfan
12-06-2008, 05:52 AM
Can someone tell where they heard or read that Pris cheated in the marriage first? I have not heard that? I don't know who cheated first. I'm be serious I have never heard that. What book was it in I'd like to read it..If it is true than she can't say a word about Elvis's cheating.....:angry:

Regardless They both cheated on each other. She had affairs BEFORE and after E. It is foolish to think that he was her first.

And I agree she only "saved" Graceland for her own need...She didn't want to give up that lifestyle she was accustomed to...When E died all the alimony and stuff went out the window!!!

MissyM
12-06-2008, 07:27 AM
D. she said that herself. But for the life of me, I don't recall where. But it was in the marriage.
I know he cheated before the marriage.
But I'll say it again, Elvis never promised her fidelity when she came to live there. It was a promise he prob. knew he could not keep. And Elvis did take a promise seriously. Refer back to the oath he and Billy had.
So I feel when he promised things in his marriage vows, he was sincere and was going to give it his best shot. Good or bad promises he made, he tried to keep his whole life. Then if you read Elvis Day By day, you can see that throughout the pregnancy (aside from filming Speedway) he stayed close to home, mostly recording in Nashville. He also did right after Lisa was born. Elvis was upset about his career but the family life made him happy. Yes, he was reluctant about relations after Lisa's birth but they did resume normal husband and wife relations. (he is not the first man I've seen go through that) When Lisa was about 4 months, she cheated with her dance instructor. Some will say Elvis didn't know, hogwash, he had her followed and if anyone thinks he didn't, Elvis would not allow anyone to stay if they didn't tell him everything. (but there was an understanding to sweep things under the rug and pretend in the circle) But he knew.
So now assuming that evidence does point to my idea being correct, and I believe it does, how do you think Elvis felt.
Priscilla got what she had dreamed of, her fairytale came true. And I do believe it was one of the happiest times in Elvis's life. You see it on his face. That would be another reason for him not cheating. But then just because he won't get with her, she cheats on him???
Perhaps, he deserved it as he cheated prior to marriage. Everyone must decide for themselves. And then he does cheat after she does. What a heartbreak and blow her doing so must have been. Does that warrant him going back to his old ways? Again, one must decide for themselves.
Personally for me, I couldn't have done it to him. The marriage should have been a new chapter in their lives and new beginning. The past did not make right what she did. I think he believed in the possiblities of happiness through marriage and a child and she blew it all up. I would never put a stake in the heart of my husband and marriage, especially after waiting so long for that dream to come true. That is what I don't get. Never will. He had a nice life, and the comeback in the works. Why on earth would she poison that life at that particular time??? (for sexx??) Clearly does make a lick of sense.
But what he did after, cheating also I feel was not the right way to go either. All of it was just a piling on of straw on the camels back that eventually lead to the end of the marriage.

dstrattenfan
12-06-2008, 08:40 AM
D. she said that herself. But for the life of me, I don't recall where. But it was in the marriage.
I know he cheated before the marriage.
But I'll say it again, Elvis never promised her fidelity when she came to live there. It was a promise he prob. knew he could not keep. And Elvis did take a promise seriously. Refer back to the oath he and Billy had.
So I feel when he promised things in his marriage vows, he was sincere and was going to give it his best shot. Good or bad promises he made, he tried to keep his whole life. Then if you read Elvis Day By day, you can see that throughout the pregnancy (aside from filming Speedway) he stayed close to home, mostly recording in Nashville. He also did right after Lisa was born. Elvis was upset about his career but the family life made him happy. Yes, he was reluctant about relations after Lisa's birth but they did resume normal husband and wife relations. (he is not the first man I've seen go through that) When Lisa was about 4 months, she cheated with her dance instructor. Some will say Elvis didn't know, hogwash, he had her followed and if anyone thinks he didn't, Elvis would not allow anyone to stay if they didn't tell him everything. (but there was an understanding to sweep things under the rug and pretend in the circle) But he knew.
So now assuming that evidence does point to my idea being correct, and I believe it does, how do you think Elvis felt.
Priscilla got what she had dreamed of, her fairytale came true. And I do believe it was one of the happiest times in Elvis's life. You see it on his face. That would be another reason for him not cheating. But then just because he won't get with her, she cheats on him???
Perhaps, he deserved it as he cheated prior to marriage. Everyone must decide for themselves. And then he does cheat after she does. What a heartbreak and blow her doing so must have been. Does that warrant him going back to his old ways? Again, one must decide for themselves.
Personally for me, I couldn't have done it to him. The marriage should have been a new chapter in their lives and new beginning. The past did not make right what she did. I think he believed in the possiblities of happiness through marriage and a child and she blew it all up. I would never put a stake in the heart of my husband and marriage, especially after waiting so long for that dream to come true. That is what I don't get. Never will. He had a nice life, and the comeback in the works. Why on earth would she poison that life at that particular time??? (for sexx??) Clearly does make a lick of sense.
But what he did after, cheating also I feel was not the right way to go either. All of it was just a piling on of straw on the camels back that eventually lead to the end of the marriage.

So is that part true about him asking her for a separation when she was like months pregnant? WOW she admitted it than she has no right to say anything about his cheating!!!!:angry: That makes her just as guilty!!!!!! and she was with others before the marriage too!!!!!!

cbg84
12-06-2008, 02:51 PM
To be honest there are probably things that we don't know. I don't know what I would have done if I was in her place. We don't really know how hard she tried to save her marriage. The fact though that they were still close after says alot about both of them.

riley
12-06-2008, 03:24 PM
but were they still close after the marriage????

She likes to say they were but I heard trough the years a whole lot different stories too....:hmm::hmm:

That trial seperation also keeps lingering in my mind. here again I can only say I heard different versions by different independent sources. And IMO it did not come out of the blue at all..... :hmm:

Come on noone can believe that he, who was so proud and happy to become a daddy more then she wanted to become a mom just out of the blue suggested that trial. NO WAY......(n)

I think "a lot" of her book or movie indeed did happen in some way but what she always does is telling only half the truth and never HER faults, never HER mistakes, never her share in it.....

Like I said I have nothing against her personally but a lot of her actions in the past and even present raise many many ???????? with me.....:hmm:

utmom2008
12-06-2008, 03:29 PM
That trial seperation also keeps lingering in my mind. here again I can only say I heard different versions by different independent sources. And IMO it did not come out of the blue at all..... :hmm:
She tells a version of it in her book.:hmm:

Come on noone can believe that he, who was so proud and happy to become a daddy more then she wanted to become a mom just out of the blue suggested that trial. NO WAY......(n)

I think "a lot" of her book or movie indeed did happen in some way but what she always does is telling only half the truth and never HER faults, never HER mistakes, never her share in it.....

I completely agree with you.:notworthy

presley31
12-06-2008, 03:31 PM
To be honest there are probably things that we don't know. I don't know what I would have done if I was in her place. We don't really know how hard she tried to save her marriage. The fact though that they were still close after says alot about both of them.

agreed (y)(y)

riley
12-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Utmom,

indeed she tells a version in her book. And to be honnest it is of all the versions I heard the most unbelievable and less accurate one. All the other ones are never written but they do match each other in many ways so I'm pretty sure where the trial suggestion came from or better said I'm pretty sure there was "a reason" for him to be very upset and suggest in anger the trial..... But that part she carefully forgot to remember like she often does....

Miss Beaulieu her recollections became very very selective with the years.....

utmom2008
12-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Miss Beaulieu her recollections became very very selective with the years.....

So I've noticed!;);):lol::lol:

Donut
12-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Maybe the writer of her book forgot to mention the reason behind that event because apparently Priscilla didn't have anyhting to do with it :lol:.
I've never believed it happened the way she tells it either, he must have had some reason to suggest a separation if that really happened.

utmom2008
12-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Maybe the writer of her book forgot to mention the reason behind that event because apparently Priscilla didn't have anyhting to do with it :lol:.

Maybe Elvis should have saved his famous "First of all I plead innocent of all charges" comment for Pris' allegations.;):lol::laughing:

riley
12-06-2008, 04:01 PM
both good comments here Donut and Utmom(y)

presley31
12-06-2008, 04:03 PM
I think some of it is lies, but not all of it since alot of the stuff is pretty much the same in revelations and careless love.

utmom2008
12-06-2008, 04:05 PM
both good comments here Donut and Utmom(y)
Thanks Riley.:blush:

I think some of it is lies, but not all of it since alot of the stuff is pretty much the same in revelations and careless love.

Which stories do you think are lies?:hmm:

presley31
12-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks Riley.:blush:

Which stories do you think are lies?:hmm:

Since l don't have her book on hand l can't point them out right now, but the stuff after elvis is alot different than what l read and been told.

strange you asking me that since you think everything she says is a lie

Donut
12-06-2008, 04:12 PM
Maybe Elvis should have saved his famous "First of all I plead innocent of all charges" comment for Pris' allegations.;):lol::laughing:

'First of all I plead innocent of all charges' should have been the title of her book. :P

presley31
12-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Ok one thing comes to mind is when she say's that she couldn't have friends over well l find that odd since linda had sleep overs when she lived with elvis and the trial separtion l do believe that part just cause he did kiss nancy and backed off, but didn't do that when it came to Susan Henning. so maybe elvis knew that he couldn't live up his vows.

ehollier
12-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Ok one thing comes to mind is when she say's that she couldn't have friends over well l find that odd since linda had sleep overs when she lived with elvis and the trial separtion l do believe that part just cause he did kiss nancy and backed off, but didn't do that when it came to Susan Henning. so maybe elvis knew that he couldn't live up his vows.

Jen, I think that the reason that Priscilla was allowed to be seen or have friends over was because she was still a secret, especially while she was in high school and being under 18. In any event, I do not think that having a young girl living with Elvis at Graceland was supposed to be good for his 'image'. Linda, however, was no secret as she toured with Elvis and was seen with him at in Vegas, concerts, etc.

utmom2008
12-06-2008, 04:41 PM
strange you asking me that since you think everything she says is a lie

You always seem to fall somewhere in the middle where Pris is concerned, so I was curious as to what events you felt like she lied about.:blink:

the trial separtion l do believe that part just cause he did kiss nancy and backed off, but didn't do that when it came to Susan Henning. so maybe elvis knew that he couldn't live up his vows.

:hmm:Whatever the reason was I don't think it was because he kissed Nancy Sinatra.:blink: He could have told Pris they were just "practice" kissing for their scenes from Speedway.;):laughing:

presley31
12-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Jen, I think that the reason that Priscilla was allowed to be seen or have friends over was because she was still a secret, especially while she was in high school and being under 18. In any event, I do not think that having a young girl living with Elvis at Graceland was supposed to be good for his 'image'. Linda, however, was no secret as she toured with Elvis and was seen with him at in Vegas, concerts, etc.

Good point LIz but she was 17 though or was that still under age back than?

utmom2008
12-06-2008, 04:44 PM

Very true Liz! Also...by the time Linda came on the scene Elvis' image had changed along with the times. Our society was a little more open-minded in the 70's than we had been in the 60's.:blush:

presley31
12-06-2008, 04:48 PM
You always seem to fall somewhere in the middle where Pris is concerned, so I was curious as to what events you felt like she lied about.:blink:

:hmm:Whatever the reason was I don't think it was because he kissed Nancy Sinatra.:blink: He could have told Pris they were just "practice" kissing for their scenes from Speedway.;):laughing:

Not saying l don't like priscilla but she has changed her story in interviews which makes me wonder what else is lie and l did enjoy her book but l don't think it was like a fairytale like she tells in her book.

ehollier
12-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Very true Liz! Also...by the time Linda came on the scene Elvis' image had changed along with the times. Our society was a little more open-minded in the 70's than we had been in the 60's.:blush:

My mom said that when Elvis married Priscilla, no one had ever heard of her, that she sort of came out-of-the-blue and married him. No one realized that she had been tucked away at Graceland all of that time. And the idea of living together in the early 60's was just unheard of .....

ehollier
12-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Good point LIz but she was 17 though or was that still under age back than?

Yes, 17 was and still underage. 18 is considered the legal age.

ehollier
12-06-2008, 04:53 PM
........... they were just "practice" kissing for their scenes from Speedway.;):laughing:

Right, that's exactly what they were doing..........:blush:

presley31
12-06-2008, 04:56 PM
i find it odd that priscilla was so happy with elvis and than wham someone stole her heart. if she wanted to fix her marriage than why did she run to the dance teacher and than to mike stone?? It makes me think she wasn't all that happy and finally after the marriage she could be free and move on.

ehollier
12-06-2008, 05:17 PM
My take on this thing.....When she married Elvis, their life together at that time was just as it had been prior to the wedding.....the movie routine.....and then she gets pregnant and then she has the baby and just as they are adjusting to life with the baby, then he gets totally involved with this Comeback Special which he apparently shows much more enthusiasm than he had for all of those movies and he was completely body, mind and spirit involved in the Special.....and he had apparently had issues with the whole thing about her becoming a mother so there was this emotional separation, plus the Special project....

shelley.m.
12-06-2008, 07:27 PM
If I were Priscilla? I would have fought tooth and nail to keep my marriage together no matter what.

midnight
12-06-2008, 07:49 PM
If I was Priscilla, I would have never had married Elvis because no way in this world would my parents have let me at 14 go out with him! And I could just imagine being allowed to stay with him at 16 or 17 years of age!! They would of locked me in and thrown away the key! So my chances of being Priscilla were very slim!!:blush:

presley31
12-06-2008, 07:55 PM
One thing l will say is that the only best thing that came from that marriage was elvis daughter who gave him more happiness than anyone besides his mother.

midnight
12-06-2008, 08:01 PM
One thing l will say is that the only best thing that came from that marriage was elvis daughter who gave him more happiness than anyone besides his mother.

I completely agree with you there.(y)

cbg84
12-06-2008, 09:27 PM
but were they still close after the marriage????

She likes to say they were but I heard trough the years a whole lot different stories too....:hmm::hmm:

Like I said I have nothing against her personally but a lot of her actions in the past and even present raise many many ???????? with me.....:hmm:

I've heard others say there were too. And I've hear Elvis talk about his friendship with her after divorce a couple of times.

dstrattenfan
12-07-2008, 12:57 AM
If I was Priscilla, I would have never had married Elvis because no way in this world would my parents have let me at 14 go out with him! And I could just imagine being allowed to stay with him at 16 or 17 years of age!! They would of locked me in and thrown away the key! So my chances of being Priscilla were very slim!!:blush:

I totally agree...I know her parents said that they were afraid that she would hate them but my mom and dad would have been like "She will get over it!" If I would have talked about how much I love him they still would have said "you will live!" If u watch Elvis by the Presley's her dad says he had to "act like a concerned parent" or something to that effect..Boy o boy u can tell that ain't what Pris wanted him to say:P:lmfao:

mistymorning
12-07-2008, 01:50 AM
relationship based on just worldly values can degenerate into baseness and when people's love is based on these values , they can lose interest quickly when circumistances change , this is almost invitable when love , respect and loyalty depend on one's beauty , wealth ,heath , fame or other outstanding status so when these temporary chrastrictics disappear so will the other one's love. If I were lucky enough to be elvis's wife I will stand beside him till the end, and i wouldn't discouraged because of boys surrounding him all the time , other women , drugs , ............. If I was in love , I would show it with my loyalty , unconditional love and patience. And I would be sure that I would gain the same in time........

MRS PRESLEY
12-07-2008, 01:51 AM
You know what I have never quite understood, the fact that her parents never had her return to live with them after they returned to the U.S after her dad's tour of duty. Priscilla seems to be a very strong willed woman, with not a lot of emotion, I feel Elvis was more emotional than her. She cheated on him to prove that she could do the same and that other men found her attractive, she obviously wasn't getting attention from her husband, by the time they got married, the novelty wore off for Elvis, and he had to live with the consequences.

aKa.Regina
12-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Personally, quick and simple I wouldnt have married Elvis.

riley
12-07-2008, 03:36 AM
about that closeness after the marriage.

I am still searching here to get once and for all some enlightening facts. Hope to still find them in this lifetime.

According to sources close to him when Linda was present , Priscilla was totally out of the picture. She hardly ever visited Memphis again , maybe once or twice to pick up Lisa but that was it. Pris resented Linda and it is no secret at all that those two woman were not exactly befriended. Linda was with him 24/7 so when did Pris manage to be still "close" to her ex husband.???:hmm:

Elvis had Linda, later on Ginger....
Pris had Mike , later on Ellie....

I can't imagine thos two still had the longing or opportunity to be close friends.....:hmm:
To visit each other etc etc..... I never heard of Elvis visiting her LA house often either. Also here I did have sources who mentionned he only maybe visited her short time once or twice.....
Lisa was mostly picked up and brought back by one of the guys but not so often by Elvis or Priscilla themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

I did hear in various books if my memory serves me correctly that they did telephone each other on occasion still but that it was mostly about Lisa and appointments that had to be made regarding her visitations. So here IMO one cannot speak of a deep friendship but only of a practical way of handling agenda's which is necessary when people with kids are seperated.....

I also heard that Pris and Lisa sometimes did attend a concert of him but what happened after the concert, never seemed to be written in any of the existing books either....

I also wished the public could at least see some pics of him visiting Lisa and Pris, that would be a once and for all proof that indeed there still was that friendship because of Lisa, their lifelong connection....

Would love to hear sources or books that do tell us that they were still close. Would like to know more about that because I might be wrong ofcourse. After all I am no eyewitness at all but until now the sources I spoke too and all the reading material I did mentions "nothing" of a still going on close friendship:doh::doh:

So please those who can enlighten me here, please do.

I know people like Jerry, Joe would tell that story. The Beaulieu's too but am I wrong for feeling here that they are biased :hmm:

Then there still is "the" major source which is Lisa ofcourse. BUT I often wonder. Lisa was still a small child, devastated by her parents divorce since obviously she missed her daddy so much. She even wrote down that she wished mom and dad to be together. At her fifth birtday amongs all her presents the child was very outspoken and asked her parents if they did make up again so they all could go home and be a family again:!:
That same little girl became an adult and tells us now that her parents were still very close.......:hmm: Part of me says it has been wishful thinking of that little girl. Something SHE wanted so bad, something SHE wants us to believe still to find peace of mind in her own way. Just same way like Pris so desperately wants us to believe so many things she wrote down, to find peace of mind in her head......

Lisa grew up with her mom and Lisa watched how her mom gradually builded her own version of the truth regarding their marital life. Lisa learned very early in life that it is not so difficult at all when you are rich and in the spotlight to create two sides of the truth . One that you keep in your hearth and one that is manufactured truth that you want the world to know......

Her mom did that the whole time and continuous to do so so my guess is that Lisa does the same. Less outspoken then her mom but still.... There is that upbringing, that influence, no doubt about that.

What keeps me busy is the fact that Lisa doesn't seem to be that much intrested in the painful truth at all because just like her mom did she broke up with all the kinship of her dad back there in Memphis. Smith side, Presley side, people who still know the truth about her mom and dad..... Lisa is adult and she could visit whoever she still wants but she doesn't do that.

To me it seems Pris is afraid to still face those people and Lisa simply isn't intrested anymore.

They both choose to live by their own vision or version of truth , both IMO for different reasons and if that makes them happy, so be it:doh:

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to know the real truth still :P:)

MissyM
12-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Very good points Riley.

utmom2008
12-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Very good points Riley.

I agree...great points Riley.:notworthy(y)

presley31
12-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Personally, quick and simple I wouldnt have married Elvis.

welcome back gina(y)(y) sure have missed you :hug:

ehollier
12-07-2008, 10:21 AM
I agree that Riley makes some great points and leaves us with something to ponder, too. However, I stand by my last post saying that Elvis did spend quite a bit time alone at Graceland upstairs away from others and we do not know what he did or thought or desired. As much as its not mentioned by the MM, he didn't spend every single night with them in his room. They do not know what phone calls he made, what he was thinking, what he wanted to do. I tend to believe that this happened occassionally in Las Vegas, also. The guys all went to their rooms and who knew what Elvis was up to.

MissyM
12-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Elvis spent very little time completely alone. He hated being alone.

ehollier
12-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Elvis spent very little time completely alone. He hated being alone.

I won't disagree on this, but the man did have to sleep and get to the bathroom and I just cannot see the MM accompanying him EVERY time. Jerry Schilling spoke of a time when Elvis was in his room for hours and the guys were all downstairs wondering what he was doing up there all alone, even sneaking up to the door to listen and wonder...... who knows, Missy. Elvis will always be such a controversial topic ..... for the lone reason that he ever spoke or wrote his own story. The only thing that continues to resound in my mind were the words that he took the time to commit to memory and recite on stage......'you never stood in that man's shoes or saw things through his eyes......." Everyone around Elvis saw things differently ....

MissyM
12-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Of course they saw things differently. As I said before..when my sister and I talk of memories..her's sound somewhat different. She remembers things I don't so she puts her own light on it. And I remember things about something that happened that she didn't so the story takes on a different perspective. (and we all take some liberties and assume) But the base, the core of the story is correct. I think there is an element of truth in most stories.
It's the details that get construde.

ehollier
12-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Of course they saw things differently. As I said before..when my sister and I talk of memories..her's sound somewhat different. She remembers things I don't so she puts her own light on it. And I remember things about something that happened that she didn't so the story takes on a different perspective. (and we all take some liberties and assume) But the base, the core of the story is correct. I think there is an element of truth in most stories.
It's the details that get construde.

I think we can both agree on this post!!!!!

riley
12-07-2008, 11:49 AM
being on the phone alone in his room still doesn't make them close friends after divorce. I can't believe they were. OK there will have been occassions they still saw each other but I think they were rare after divorce.

presley31
12-07-2008, 12:04 PM
being on the phone alone in his room still doesn't make them close friends after divorce. I can't believe they were. OK there will have been occassions they still saw each other but I think they were rare after divorce.

don't know riley but i can't see Jerry S telling lies about priscilla seeing elvis more than she did when they were married.

utmom2008
12-07-2008, 12:19 PM
OK there will have been occassions they still saw each other but I think they were rare after divorce.

Priscilla herself says that when they met at the courthouse in October '73 to finalize the divorce that she had not seen him in months. I don't think they saw each other as much as the average couple that share a child see each other. They were able to handle Lisa going back and forth between homes with less interaction than most couples have.:blink:

ehollier
12-07-2008, 12:25 PM

I was really not saying that being on the phone made them close friends. My point was that no one really knows what he did when he was alone. There have been some that argue that he had a private line where he made calls that none of the MM can account for......which just goes to show that not every single minute of his days were always accounted for........

riley
12-07-2008, 02:28 PM
see your point here Ehollier.

Jerry Schilling altough a nice guy is IMO too much influenced by Pris and what she wants him to tell.

cbg84
12-10-2008, 01:50 AM
about that closeness after the marriage.

I am still searching here to get once and for all some enlightening facts. Hope to still find them in this lifetime.

According to sources close to him when Linda was present , Priscilla was totally out of the picture. She hardly ever visited Memphis again , maybe once or twice to pick up Lisa but that was it. Pris resented Linda and it is no secret at all that those two woman were not exactly befriended. Linda was with him 24/7 so when did Pris manage to be still "close" to her ex husband.???:hmm:

Elvis had Linda, later on Ginger....
Pris had Mike , later on Ellie....

I can't imagine thos two still had the longing or opportunity to be close friends.....:hmm:
To visit each other etc etc..... I never heard of Elvis visiting her LA house often either. Also here I did have sources who mentionned he only maybe visited her short time once or twice.....
Lisa was mostly picked up and brought back by one of the guys but not so often by Elvis or Priscilla themselves. Please correct me if I'm wrong here.

I did hear in various books if my memory serves me correctly that they did telephone each other on occasion still but that it was mostly about Lisa and appointments that had to be made regarding her visitations. So here IMO one cannot speak of a deep friendship but only of a practical way of handling agenda's which is necessary when people with kids are seperated.....

I also heard that Pris and Lisa sometimes did attend a concert of him but what happened after the concert, never seemed to be written in any of the existing books either....

I also wished the public could at least see some pics of him visiting Lisa and Pris, that would be a once and for all proof that indeed there still was that friendship because of Lisa, their lifelong connection....

Would love to hear sources or books that do tell us that they were still close. Would like to know more about that because I might be wrong ofcourse. After all I am no eyewitness at all but until now the sources I spoke too and all the reading material I did mentions "nothing" of a still going on close friendship:doh::doh:

So please those who can enlighten me here, please do.

I know people like Jerry, Joe would tell that story. The Beaulieu's too but am I wrong for feeling here that they are biased :hmm:

Then there still is "the" major source which is Lisa ofcourse. BUT I often wonder. Lisa was still a small child, devastated by her parents divorce since obviously she missed her daddy so much. She even wrote down that she wished mom and dad to be together. At her fifth birtday amongs all her presents the child was very outspoken and asked her parents if they did make up again so they all could go home and be a family again:!:
That same little girl became an adult and tells us now that her parents were still very close.......:hmm: Part of me says it has been wishful thinking of that little girl. Something SHE wanted so bad, something SHE wants us to believe still to find peace of mind in her own way. Just same way like Pris so desperately wants us to believe so many things she wrote down, to find peace of mind in her head......

Lisa grew up with her mom and Lisa watched how her mom gradually builded her own version of the truth regarding their marital life. Lisa learned very early in life that it is not so difficult at all when you are rich and in the spotlight to create two sides of the truth . One that you keep in your hearth and one that is manufactured truth that you want the world to know......

Her mom did that the whole time and continuous to do so so my guess is that Lisa does the same. Less outspoken then her mom but still.... There is that upbringing, that influence, no doubt about that.

What keeps me busy is the fact that Lisa doesn't seem to be that much intrested in the painful truth at all because just like her mom did she broke up with all the kinship of her dad back there in Memphis. Smith side, Presley side, people who still know the truth about her mom and dad..... Lisa is adult and she could visit whoever she still wants but she doesn't do that.

To me it seems Pris is afraid to still face those people and Lisa simply isn't intrested anymore.

They both choose to live by their own vision or version of truth , both IMO for different reasons and if that makes them happy, so be it:doh:

Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to know the real truth still :P:)

Like I said earlier it hasn't just been Priscilla that I've heard that she was friends with him. Elvis said even that they were friends more than once even after the divorce. And even when he was with Linda Priscilla would come to Vegas and see him.

riley
12-10-2008, 09:42 AM
true she came to watch shows. BUt what happened after the shows. Did she return, did she stay in hotels with boyfriend or did they really still spend time together. Wished there was more known about it.

Not one single book mentions in detail how much time exactly they still spended, and I mean here quality time

ehollier
12-10-2008, 10:08 AM
true she came to watch shows. BUt what happened after the shows. Did she return, did she stay in hotels with boyfriend or did they really still spend time together. Wished there was more known about it.

Not one single book mentions in detail how much time exactly they still spended, and I mean here quality time

We know that they spent some of her birthdays together in the suite. From all that I've read about the Vegas engagements, he entertained large groups of people, groupies, celebrities after the shows. This hardly seems like a place for a child, especially given that all of this entertaining took place in the middle of the night. If I had to guess, I would say that if they spent any time together, it would have been before his first show after he woke for for the day. I can't see taking a child to the show and then to his suite at midnight or 2 a.m. to visit Dad and I don't see Priscilla hanging around those parties with the girlfriends.

Elvis was very always very generous to Priscilla after the divorce. I wouldn't be surprised if he put them in a suite at the hotel, but who knows.

Teddy
12-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah, I'm sure the amount of time they spent together will have been influenced much more by his lifestyle than any lack of personal inclination.

It's amusing how Cilla-cynics cling to even little things like this for reassurance that she must have been despicable. :yawn:

beckelvis
12-10-2008, 10:49 AM
I Think She Loved Him,but Also Know What Kind Of Life Lead,then Ask¿why Is The Cased?not Understand That Look In Their Complaints

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 10:55 AM
It's amusing how Cilla-cynics cling to even little things like this for reassurance that she must have been despicable. :yawn:

Must have been????:doh::hmm: She was!:lol:

Teddy
12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
http://smiley.net.ru/emorag029.gif

ehollier
12-10-2008, 11:02 AM
[/u][/b]

Must have been????:doh::hmm: She was!:lol:

And you know this because?????????

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 11:07 AM
And you know this because?????????

I base it on my own personal opinion...for many reasons. Just as you seem to know what a wonderful human being she seemed to be, based on your opinion.:lol:(y)

Teddy
12-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Just as you seem to know what a wonderful human being she seemed to be, based on your opinion.:lol:(y)

Whereas I tend to base this on her physical appearance in the 60s and 70s.
She is very obviously an angel http://smiley.net.ru/chaang004.gif

midnight
12-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Whereas I tend to base this on her physical appearance in the 60s and 70s.
She is very obviously an angel http://smiley.net.ru/chaang004.gif

If you based it on her appearance then she is not an angel now!!! Sorry Teddy I just could not resist.:lol:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 01:09 PM
If you based it on her appearance then she is not an angel now!!! Sorry Teddy I just could not resist.:lol:

What are you saying Kim? This doesn't look angelic to you?:doh:;):lol: You have to wonder...:doh:...what is she "doing" with her fingers? Showing how small something was???? I hope it wasn't some sort of veiled answer to a question about poor 'ole Elvis!:laughing::laughing:
Uh-Oh...now Teddy will be mad at both of us!:supriced::lol:

SleepyJack
12-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Actually this dates back to an interview she did about her days as a ventriloquist in Tom Parker`s carnival.......the now infamous " Two more weeks and I would have had a puppet" conversation....... Apparently Parker commented that "either way gurlie...the voice aint meant to come out from behind ya!".......:)

Diane
12-10-2008, 01:56 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Priceless..........

Diane

Teddy
12-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Ok now I'm mad at all of you :angry:

presley31
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok now I'm mad at all of you :angry:

Teddy some people just can't help themselves:doh: It's like a bad addiction;)

ehollier
12-10-2008, 03:28 PM
What are you saying Kim? This doesn't look angelic to you?:doh:;):lol: You have to wonder...:doh:...what is she "doing" with her fingers? Showing how small something was???? I hope it wasn't some sort of veiled answer to a question about poor 'ole Elvis!:laughing::laughing:

What do you think Priscilla is trying to say with her fingers, huh?????? I wonder if she's talking about Elvis or Teddy??????? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 03:32 PM
What do you think Priscilla is trying to say with her fingers, huh?????? I wonder if she's talking about Elvis or Teddy??????? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well good Lord!! I can honestly say that "Teddy" never crossed my mind with that picture.:supriced::supriced::supriced: That's something you will need to ask Teddy.:lol:

ehollier
12-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Well good Lord!! I can honestly say that "Teddy" never crossed my mind with that picture.:supriced::supriced::supriced: That's something you will need to ask Teddy.:lol:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Teddy
12-10-2008, 03:54 PM
http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gif

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 04:07 PM
http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gif

You seem perplexed??:supriced::supriced::lmfao::lmfao:

Teddy
12-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I was just demonstrating my size. Cilla was describing the dimensions of my entirety with her hand gesture. :blush:

ehollier
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
I was just demonstrating my size. Cilla was describing the dimensions of my entirety with her hand gesture. :blush:

Cute little guy.........:lol:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 04:23 PM

As in "circumfrence"? In your dreams....:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 04:25 PM

And if anyone tries to argue I bet they are met with this........

Teddy
12-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I couldn't look that mean even if I tried extra hard http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0769.gif

midnight
12-10-2008, 04:45 PM

Maybe she is saying this how much of my "real" face I have left! :lmfao:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 04:49 PM

Now that's probably closer to the truth!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:(y)

Teddy
12-10-2008, 04:51 PM

http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gifhttp://smiley.net.ru/chamil037.gifhttp://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gif

Teddy
12-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Now that's probably closer to the truth!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:(y)

Watch it! :mad:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM
http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gifhttp://smiley.net.ru/chamil037.gifhttp://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gif

Have you noticed how some of these thread have reached a point where even the illiterate can contribute?:supriced::lol::lol:No words are needed...just emoticons. It's good that we have become a MB that doesn't discriminate against those that can't read.:lol:(y)(y)

midnight
12-10-2008, 04:56 PM

I bet you shoot a lot of empty bullets Teddy!:lmfao:

Teddy
12-10-2008, 04:57 PM
We're just very expressive people and sometimes words aren't necessary.
I believe that it's Priscilla who brings out this depth of feeling :wub:

Teddy
12-10-2008, 05:01 PM

*pfffft* http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0169.gif

ehollier
12-10-2008, 05:03 PM

I wouldn't be so worried about whether they were empty. But rather whether or not he could aim.......:blink:

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 05:03 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I believe that it's Priscilla who brings out this depth of feeling :wub:

Or, could it be that she attracts an illiterate crowd?;):lol::lol:

Teddy
12-10-2008, 05:07 PM
http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0771.gif

TotallyInsane
12-10-2008, 05:34 PM

Well, good lord!!!!

Teddy
12-10-2008, 05:46 PM
http://smiley.net.ru/misanm0247.gif

utmom2008
12-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Well, good lord!!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing: