PDA

View Full Version : New Products(just for fun)

ElvisChick
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Hey everyone, i really hope a thread like this hasnt been started already, i was wondering if anyone had any new ideas for Elvis products? I think it would be really neat to have a DVD Scene It Elvis Edition. Your Ideas can be maybe a t-shirt design or supplys for an office or whatever you think would be neat with Elvis on it.

HAVE FUN:lol:

samiam125
10-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi

I have been keeping an eye out for an Elvis pvc/plastic apron. I have found one with "Elvis ate here" printed on it but I think that I would appreciate his profile or even the tcb logo better.

Also, a nice womens t-shirt with a small tcb logo in the top left hand corner.

These or similiar products may already be out there but I just haven't had a chance to trawl through all the websites yet.

:D

rhythmknights
10-28-2007, 10:30 PM
i'd like more dvd's of Elvis singing certain songs from the movies. A kind of VH1 thing. Or more movie outtakes dvd, heck he did make 31 movies.
new & different products? what hasn't been done? shoes, perfume, rugs, dolls, games, that CREEPY talking bust thing. . .

samiam125
10-29-2007, 12:55 AM
what hasn't been done? shoes, perfume, rugs, dolls, games, that CREEPY talking bust thing. . .

... Talking Bust ???... Oh no definetly creepy!!

:supriced:

elvisspankme
10-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Maybe a new elvis coloring book I think that would be fun with his jumpsuits,karate pics, movie pics of him, and other various pictures it could be called "fun with elvis".