PDA

View Full Version : The End of the Elvis Alive World ?

meg
10-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Elvis Is Alive Museum" for sale:

Phil Aitcheson leaving the Elvis world

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/

Diane
10-28-2007, 07:54 AM
Yup, that's a much more sensible use for the building. :D

Diane

Getlo
10-28-2007, 07:59 AM
The place should've been burned to the ground years ago.

Bill Beeny is plain nuts! :mad:

Rover
10-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Like Diane said, the building will be more useful now!
And maybe the Elvis fandom will be considered more seriously...

jak
10-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Good riddance.The crackpots of the Elvis is alive world crowd make the fans look like *****s.
Jak

rickster
10-28-2007, 09:30 AM
They should turn it into a burger place, more chance of Elvis turning there when he's hungry :lmfao::lmfao:, good riddance to that place, cheers, rickster

cameron
10-28-2007, 10:13 AM
I agree. This will help many people. I'm proud of Bill for the things he does to help others.

I know Bill Beeny, he's not crazy nor a crack-pot .He's free to have his opinion just like many others.
Big problem with our world, IMO. We speak about others wiithout even knowing them. :'(

Getlo
10-28-2007, 10:15 AM
I know Bill Beeny, he's not crazy nor a crack-pot

The man believes and perpetuates the myth that Elvis is or may be alive.

Therefore, he is not only a crackpot, but he is doing great harm to Elvis Presley and his legacy. Pure idiocy.

And you know this bloke? Of your own choice??? :doh:

Suzan
10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I agree w/your guys posts. lol, I never did understand that whole mentality and how the rest of us fans got grouped w/those people.

riley
10-28-2007, 10:25 AM
I never believed all that stuff either.
Elvis died at the 16 th of August 1977, I'm sure about that

cameron
10-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Yes, I know Bill Beeny and Phil Aitcheson. I look at all thngs about Elvis and meet all kinds of people.
Many of them much nicer and understanding than some on message boards. They do not fight amongst themselves nor call others names. They do not have 'closed minds" nor think they know it all.
Neither do they push their beliefs on anyone.

Donut
10-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Maybe he has come to the conclussion that Elvis is dead.

cameron
10-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Maybe he has come to the conclussion that Elvis is dead.
No, he stands by what he's found to be true for him.
He just doesn't argue about it.
He is first and foremost a minister. He's also 81 years old.
He's the one I asked to help Elvis' aunt about a year ago, because he knows her. He did and I appreciate that.

Donut
10-28-2007, 11:02 AM
If you say so....

SleepyJack
10-28-2007, 11:03 AM
I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs but it makes me cringe when I see or hear some of these people in interviews etc......most Elvis fans are just ordinary people and I like it that way......We aren`t all crazy,obsessed nut cases who howl at the moon on August 16th and sleep in bell-bottom pyjamas....give us a break!

cameron
10-28-2007, 11:09 AM
I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs but it makes me cringe when I see or hear some of these people in interviews etc......most Elvis fans are just ordinary people and I like it that way......We aren`t all crazy,obsessed nut cases who howl at the moon on August 16th and sleep in bell-bottom pyjamas....give us a break!

Yes, we'd all do well to remember that. Everyone can have an opinion.
Not any of us know everything.
I've never seen anyone "howl at the moon nor sleep in bell bottom pyjamas" either. But, maybe you know or have seen something I haven't ?
Most "put downs" of Elvis fans can be stopped if one wants. It all begins with us.

utmom2008
10-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Good riddance.The crackpots of the Elvis is alive world crowd make the fans look like *****s.
Jak
AMEN to that!!!(y) (y) (y)

Donut
10-28-2007, 11:35 AM
No, he stands by what he's found to be true for him.
He just doesn't argue about it.
He is first and foremost a minister. He's also 81 years old.
He's the one I asked to help Elvis' aunt about a year ago, because he knows her. He did and I appreciate that.

He can be a good person as you say but that doesnīt make Elvis alive.

cameron
10-28-2007, 03:18 PM
He can be a good person as you say but that doesnīt make Elvis alive.
No, I never said it did. You'd be surprised at the many that believe he is.
But, I let everyone decide for themselves what they believe.
Just as he doesn't try to convince me of his opinion ...neither do I try to convince him of mine.
He shares what he's foiund, that's all.
He has some good points ...me, personally, I just enjoy the music. I have no way of knowing. I just know I haven't talked to Elvis lately. ;)
I just don't get too excited about a lot of stuff.
IMO, the stuff I see talked about Elvis on some message boards hurts him much worse than wondering if he's alive.
But, then I don't believe in any "Elvis Religion " either.

Getlo
10-28-2007, 08:14 PM
They do not have 'closed minds" nor think they know it all.

Yeah, some people have minds so open, that logic and sensibility just falls out!

As for :

You'd be surprised at the many that believe Elvis is (still alive). Beeny has some good points ...me, personally, I just enjoy the music. I have no way of knowing.

What, you have no way of knowing whether Elvis is alive or not???:lmfao:

cameron
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
What, you have no way of knowing whether Elvis is alive or not???:lmfao:

No, and neither do you. It's obvious if you knew as much as you pretend, you wouldn't have to ask people to "show you" everything either.
Have your opinion, but leave me alone. You soon become tiresome in your putdowns of everyone.

Getlo
10-28-2007, 08:40 PM
No, and neither do you. It's obvious if you knew as much as you pretend, you wouldn't have to ask people to "show you" everything either.
Have your opinion, but leave me alone. You soon become tiresome in your putdowns of everyone.

Aw, cameron, cameron, cameron ... you're getting a tad defensive there. If you find me so tiresome, madam, please add me to your ignore list ... again.

I do know that Elvis is dead, and he died on August 16th, 1977. End of story.

And no, I wasn't there on that fateful day. I wasn't there at the end of World War 2 either, or September 11 ... but I know ... know ... KNOW Elvis is dead.

Saying that there's even the remotest possibility that he didn't helps to make Elvis fandom a joke in the eyes of the general public! People like Beeny and Major Bill Smith et al have a lot to answer for. And so do the fans who help to perpetuate the myth, even in the smallest of ways.

And I know Elvis was looking forward to his August 1977 tour. Anything else - without evidence provided - is pure speculation!

And I know that Elvis didn't know he was about to die either ...

As for asking to be shown everything ... yes, I'll ask for more info if people post something that I have not heard before. I have not heard of these "two stories" about the tour either, so please enlighten us all.

cameron
10-28-2007, 08:55 PM
]No one hurts Elvis or his name as much as people that only see his faults .

Yes, good idea..back to ignore again , thanks for reminding me .

Getlo
10-28-2007, 08:58 PM
No one hurts Elvis or his name as much as people that only see his faults .

Yes, good idea..back to ignore again , thanks for reminding me .

Oh, I agree cameron, wholeheartedly. Only seeing Elvis' faults is just as bad as anyone who thinks he was close to a god or didn't die in '77.

cameron
10-28-2007, 09:15 PM
:hmm: I don't know anyone that [thought Elvis was a god.
That's your words, not mine.

Merry
10-28-2007, 10:32 PM
I just wish that please, people be nice.

This is supposed to be fun, nothing else.

There shouldn't be room for egos, put downs, or anything along those lines.

Please put it in prospective, that mostly, people are quoting books to each other.

Nothing wrong with knowing that Elvis was a wonderful, caring, human being, either. Nothing wrong with appreciating that fact.

Elvis, we all know, hated bad vibes, as do a lot of us, let's see if we might be able to change them, huh? (y)

Please, be nice, and as Tommy keeps posting: "Stay on topic and not be personal".

Suzan
10-29-2007, 02:03 AM
Getlo & Donut.:D

I didn't know that Elvis had another aunt that is alive? Which aunt?

Merry
10-29-2007, 02:44 AM
Pastor Beeney is obviously a very caring man. This is a wonderful use for the building.

Excerpt:

"As you know I have been a Baptist minister for better than sixty years. I plan on using the museum buildings for a mission for the needy. I will not only have church services for them but also operate a food pantry for the poor. In addition we will supply clothing, referral to housng. We will have those who can help the ones who have addictions. We will work with the aged who are poor, taking meals to them making sure they have heat etc."

cameron
10-29-2007, 03:11 AM
It's too bad folks just want to argue instead of looking at how the world is today. "are we too blind to see ,or do we turn our heads and look the other way?"

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/lois-1.jpg

cameron
10-29-2007, 03:18 AM
It's good to explore the past; so long as we remember the people that are still with us .

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/lois-2.jpg

meg
10-29-2007, 03:36 AM
It's good to explore the past; so long as we remember the people that are still with us .

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/lois-2.jpg

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Donut
10-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Getlo & Donut.:D

I didn't know that Elvis had another aunt that is alive? Which aunt?

I didnīt mention that Suzan, I have no idea if he has aunts alive :blink:
Anyway, Iīm leaving this thread because of the absurdity of the discussion.

cameron
10-29-2007, 04:03 AM
When some try to hurt others ,I find it always backfires .

It's time to let this thread die ,IMO it should never have started.
Have a nice day and always keep an open mind.
You never know who you might meet.

Stryx
10-29-2007, 05:06 AM
It's too bad folks just want to argue instead of looking at how the world is today. "are we too blind to see ,or do we turn our heads and look the other way?"

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/zorahday/lois-1.jpg

Thats Elvis's aunt by marriage. She was married to Johnny Smith. Apparently she hardly ever saw Elvis or had much to do with him and vice versa.

Shes also the loon who believed that Swedish girl was the real Lisa Marie.

Bit like the whole Jerry Presley thing......Elvis would probabaly have to be intoruced to Jerry to know who he is.

Getlo
10-29-2007, 05:09 AM
It's time to let this thread die ,IMO it should never have started.

Well, if you don't want to post on it, then so be it. And who are you to say what should or should not have been started?

It's one of the better threads of late.

And ol' Lois' book looks like a bad tome if ever there was one ... how well did she even know Elvis anyway?

I wonder if she thinks Elvis is alive?

Anyone on here read it at all?

Stryx
10-29-2007, 05:23 AM
Well, if you don't want to post on it, then so be it. And who are you to say what should or should not have been started?

It's one of the better threads of late.

And ol' Lois' book looks like a bad tome if ever there was one ... how well did she even know Elvis anyway?

I wonder if she thinks Elvis is alive?

Anyone on here read it at all?

She didn't know Elvis that well.

meg
10-29-2007, 05:54 AM
She didn't know Elvis that well.

But she knew the FAKE LISA-MARIE JOHANSEN:lol::lol::lol:

Stryx
10-29-2007, 05:58 AM
But she knew the FAKE LISA-MARIE JOHANSEN:lol::lol::lol:

Indeed lol!!

jak
10-29-2007, 06:14 AM
Isnt that book by the woman who says her and Elvis were married a few years ago?If that's the case she crazier than the museum guy.Where do these people come from?
I wasnt in the bathroom on with aug 16 1977 but Im positive he's dead.I wasnt on the moon when they landed but Im pretty sure it hapened too.People can take that doubting "I wasnt there" logic to far.
Jak

meg
10-29-2007, 06:27 AM
Isnt that book by the woman who says her and Elvis were married a few years ago?If that's the case she crazier than the museum guy.Where do these people come from?
I wasnt in the bathroom on with aug 16 1977 but Im positive he's dead.I wasnt on the moon when they landed but Im pretty sure it hapened too.People can take that doubting "I wasnt there" logic to far.
Jak

This woman is elvis daughter:lmfao::lmfao:And ths museum-guy is crazy thatīs right(y)

cameron
10-29-2007, 06:42 AM
Isnt that book by the woman who says her and Elvis were married a few years ago?If that's the case she crazier than the museum guy.
Jak
It was Bill Burk that started that nonsense . When I asked him to show me his interview so I could read it;it seems he "could not find it,"
Burk starts a lot of things he cannot prove,IMO.

I read Lois' book, she answers that accusation by saying she never talked to Burk and of course, never said she was married to Elvis.

As to Johanson...Lois says she had not seen Lisa for many years . She just accepted what she said. There are fakes in this world ,as some of you might know. I've met a few

It appears many things are just started to make oneself look "in the know"
and to create arguements where none should exist .

It seems this thread is way off topic as many seem to be anymore .I accept my own answers as such and sorry I've contributed to it.

meg
10-29-2007, 06:51 AM
It was Bill Burk that started that nonsense . When I asked him to show me his interview so I could read it;it seems he "could not find it,"
Burk starts a lot of things he cannot prove,IMO.

I read Lois' book, she answers that accusation by saying she never talked to Burk and of course, never said she was married to Elvis.

As to Johanson...Lois says she had not seen Lisa for many years . She just accepted what she said. There are fakes in this world ,as some of you might know. I've met a few

It appears many things are just started to make oneself look "in the know"
and to create arguements where none should exist .

It seems this thread is way off topic as many seem to be anymore .I accept my own answers as such and sorry I've contributed to it.

Thanks AJR:lol::lol:

jak
10-29-2007, 06:52 AM
Does anyone know if that woman states Elvis faked his death?
Jak

Getlo
10-29-2007, 06:53 AM
Okay, I'm confused ... who said they were once married to Elvis??? Lois, his aunt??

Getlo
10-29-2007, 06:55 AM
It appears many things are just started to make oneself look "in the know"and to create arguements where none should exist .

Indeed ... ;)

jak
10-29-2007, 07:02 AM
Okay, I'm confused ... who said they were once married to Elvis??? Lois, his aunt??

EIN had an article about this book.They said she claimed to have married Elvis just a few years ago.Yes his relative.The book was supposedly full of outrageous claims.I never read it so i dont know.Im only going by the article on EIN.
Jak

Getlo
10-29-2007, 07:09 AM
EIN had an article about this book.They said she claimed to have married Elvis just a few years ago.Yes his relative.The book was supposedly full of outrageous claims.I never read it so i dont know.Im only going by the article on EIN.

Okay, let me just get my head around this ...

Elvis aunt (by marriage) says she was once married to him as well.

She's hooked up with a nutbag that reckons Elvis may be alive.

And there are people who believe both of these *****s and say that they're not actually crackpots.

Is that it? It never ceases to amaze me, baby!

jak
10-29-2007, 07:16 AM
Okay, let me just get my head around this ...

Elvis aunt (by marriage) says she was once married to him as well.

She's hooked up with a nutbag that reckons Elvis may be alive.

And there are people who believe both of these *****s and say that they're not actually crackpots.

Is that it? It never ceases to amaze me, baby!

According to EIN she says they got married sometime after 77 in the 80's or 90's.I dont know about the Bill Burke deal.
Jak

Getlo
10-29-2007, 07:19 AM
According to EIN she says they got married sometime after 77 in the 80's or 90's.I dont know about the Bill Burke deal.

Then ol' Aunt Lois and Bill Beeny should both be taken away immediately by some very nice people in white coats, never to be seen or heard of again.

And so should anyone who's had anything to do with them.

Madness. Pure madness!

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:19 AM
sounds all rubblish to me.

Tony Trout
10-29-2007, 08:12 AM
Elvis Is Alive Museum" for sale:

Phil Aitcheson leaving the Elvis world

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/

That reminds me....

Anybody ever know what happened to Mrs. Gail Brewer-Giorgio? Ain't she the one who originally started this craziness??

Diane
10-29-2007, 08:20 AM
The whole "Elvis Is Alive" world really need to get a life.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

Tony Trout
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM
The whole "Elvis Is Alive" world really need to get a life.:lol::lol::lol:

Diane

I agree very much so, Diane.

cameron
10-29-2007, 09:31 AM
That reminds me....
Anybody ever know what happened to Mrs. Gail Brewer-Giorgio? Ain't she the one who originally started this craziness??

Actually, the Elvis fans started it ,way back in 1977.
I think you know that Tony. You keep up with that as well as some of the rest of us.

Gail has retired too. Family illness, etc.

cameron
10-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Jak

I looked for that on EIN and never found it .Would you give me a link, please?
It was Nigel {EIN} on a private site that pointed us to that book to begin with. He said he was going to write a review ,which I never saw either.

Tony Trout
10-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Actually, the Elvis fans started it ,way back in 1977.
I think you know that Tony. You keep up with that as well as some of the rest of us

I actually did not know that....I thought it started back in 1988.

Ahh..I see. Thanks for the info, Cameron.

Getlo
10-29-2007, 09:53 AM

Retired? From what??? :lol::lmfao:

cameron
10-29-2007, 09:55 AM
I actually did not know that....I thought it started back in 1988.

Right after Vernon started calling the fan presidents and told them to not come to the funeral. Sorry, I thought I'd seen you and others discussing that on another site .

Stryx
10-29-2007, 10:18 AM
Retired? From what??? :lol::lmfao:

Fiction writing.

Crazy goat that she is!!!

Suzan
10-29-2007, 01:06 PM
I agree very much so, Diane.

I second that Diane.:D