PDA

View Full Version : HOw do you think we make Lisa feel when she reads forums like this?

KPM
09-14-2007, 09:12 AM
We dissect her, her father, her mother and her family history-how do you think we make Lisa feel? Topics we raised recently- drugs, death, hygeine, Lisas motivations for her actions her children?

ksimms2
09-14-2007, 09:15 AM
probably not good KPM, good point.....I'd love to hear her version of things though....wouldn't you? I think our discussions are because we are fascinated by her father and completely respect him.....just trying to figure out his life/death.

Tony Trout
09-14-2007, 09:17 AM
I wonder if she even knows that forums like this (and FECC) exist??

KPM
09-14-2007, 09:27 AM
I wonder if she even knows that forums like this (and FECC) exist??
From all I've read she is very computer savy as most her generation is. I would venture the guess that she has been here and other well known sites before.
But lets say for this topic then if she visited here-how would she feel?

jak
09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
I seriously doubt LMP spends much time surfing the net about Elvis and reading forums.If nothing else it shows interest is still there which keeps the money coming in.
Jak

KPM
09-14-2007, 09:38 AM
I seriously doubt LMP spends much time surfing the net about Elvis and reading forums.If nothing else it shows interest is still there which keeps the money coming in.
Jak
Okay but I rephrased the question -since some are so sure she never does this
If she did-how would she feel?

franny
09-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Lisa Marie may not like everything she reads, but I'm sure it's not so shocking for her, she's probably used to it and stays away from forums, etc...

franny

jak
09-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Okay but I rephrased the question -since some are so sure she never does this
If she did-how would she feel?

Im guessing she has become somewhat jaded by now concerning interest in her father.She's had to deal with it for many years.I would guess nothing would surprise her.
Jak

KPM
09-14-2007, 09:53 AM
I would think it would have to hurt some, thats my honest opinion. I would think in todays world is nothing anymore out of the bounds of taste and decorum. But maybe I'm old fashioned.

EDOEP
09-14-2007, 09:59 AM
i doubt she DOES read forums .... IF she did and really would care about what fans think, she would have changed a lot in EPE.

be it when she still was able to change before selling to sillerman or be it now under all the restrictions she's under and the little influence that's left.....

must my opinion.

hugs, ellie

rhythmknights
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Anyone in that position (celebrity) must have developed a thick skin by now. Lisa, I think has the advantage of always have been in this sort of limelight. She didn't stumple into it like her father did. fans feel that they know them so well & can say anything they want about them as though they don't have feelings. I'm guessing she doesn't cruise these sites for her own sanity. I know I'd hate to be the subject of one of these sites. But then I've read how some celebs join in anonymously (duh!) & just check it out. That's where the thick skin has got to be pulled on tight. I hope she doesn't read these, they aren't always very kind.

KPM
09-14-2007, 10:02 AM
i doubt she DOES read forums .... IF she did and really would care about what fans think, she would have changed a lot in EPE.

be it when she still was able to change before selling to sillerman or be it now under all the restrictions she's under and the little influence that's left.....

must my opinion.

hugs, ellie
I'm speaking not about business-(I'm sure that would not bother her) I'm speaking about her strictly personal feelings. She has to have them everyone does no matter how hard they try to act like they don't.

presley31
09-14-2007, 10:06 AM
I think Lisa does read the forums to see whats happening. Just cause its not her name doesn't mean she's not in in a different name.

KPM
09-14-2007, 10:15 AM
I think anyone can browse and read -they don't have to be a member.
But they can not post. Perhaps a Mod could answer that.

Patsy
09-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Oh I dont think Lisa ever sees forums like these

Gerianne
09-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I don't know if she bothers going into forums much but if she does and she read bad things, I would say she would be hurt. I remember seeing an interview with her one time and she said she was hurt because someone said something bad about Elvis. I can understand this. Would anyone want bad things said about their father if he was no longer here to defend himself - I think not!

KPM
09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh I dont think Lisa ever sees forums like these
I'm not so sure-but I am hoping she doesn't

EDOEP
09-14-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm speaking not about business-(I'm sure that would not bother her) I'm speaking about her strictly personal feelings. She has to have them everyone does no matter how hard they try to act like they don't.

KPM, i understood it was about both - business and personal feelings. one cannot always seperate them.

e.g. if she really cared about her father's dignity, she would have never allowed a large number of kitschy / flashy / tacky / simply horrible 'memorabilia' to be manufactured and sold.

jesus, part of that stuff of so low-brow and aweful i wouldn't even torment my enemies with them. let alone be a loved one's image be damaged by it.

just two examples: the infamous rubberducks and the 'talking head'. so far i have not met one single fan who likes that rubbish - everyone unanimously agrees that stuff should have never been made / sold.

obviously she doen't care .... or maybe she simply needs a pair of specs???????

hugs, ellie

EDOEP
09-14-2007, 10:36 AM
I think anyone can browse and read -they don't have to be a member.
But they can not post. Perhaps a Mod could answer that.
how should a mod / admin know? :hmm:

IP-numbers don't reveal names ....

KPM
09-14-2007, 10:51 AM
I did not mean they would know who is browsing-I was asking am I right about being able to browse the forum- read all the posts-without being a member or logged in. That was what I was asking the Mod.

rhythmknights
09-14-2007, 11:33 AM
I did not mean they would know who is browsing-I was asking am I right about being able to browse the forum- read all the posts-without being a member or logged in. That was what I was asking the Mod.

You don't have to be a member to view, just to post & sometimes look at the photos or clips. I use to view allthe time before i finally gave in & joined! I liked the people on here & their comments. It's what made me want to become a member!

____________*____________

"All I wanted was a white knight With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into the sunset, Baby, I?m forever yours"
(the lyrics was supposed to accompanied by my fav pic of Elvis on his horse, but the pic wouldn't load!)

presley31
09-14-2007, 11:42 AM
numbers got banned and he was looking though the threads today. maybe they just can't post

KPM
09-14-2007, 11:53 AM
I was pretty sure you could browse without being a member- but not post - thanks for the info.

presley31
09-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I was pretty sure you could browse without being a member- but not post - thanks for the info.

Your welcome KPM:D

Diane
09-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I think I can answer that for you KPM. Yes, anyone can come in as a guest without signing in and read the posts.

If Lisa did do this, I think it would hurt her but she's had to harden herself against that for so many years, I would hope she could toss it off easily by now.

Diane

presley31
09-14-2007, 01:29 PM
I know she comes to simplycilla website, so l can't see why she doesn't come here.

Donut
09-14-2007, 01:58 PM
I think if she visits these forums she must laugh at us out loud watching how we discuss her father thinking we know better than her.

rocknroll
09-14-2007, 02:17 PM
We dissect her, her father, her mother and her family history-how do you think we make Lisa feel? Topics we raised recently- drugs, death, hygeine, Lisas motivations for her actions her children?

She's been in the public eye her entire life. She should either be used to it, or just not care what others do/say.

Getlo
09-14-2007, 02:52 PM
we discuss her father thinking we know better than her.

... and, quite honestly, in some ways, we do. She was, after all, only nine when he died. The adults in Elvis' life - well, some of them anyway, knew Elvis better than she did, and more about his life.

I don't think Lisa comes onto forums like this, and if she did, I personally wouldn't give two stuffs.

KPM
09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
She's been in the public eye her entire life. She should either be used to it, or just not care what others do/say.
I hope you are right, because if it were me I know it would hurt.

KPM
09-14-2007, 02:58 PM
... and, quite honestly, in some ways, we do. She was, after all, only nine when he died. The adults in Elvis' life - well, some of them anyway, knew Elvis better than she did, and more about his life.

I don't think Lisa comes onto forums like this, and if she did, I personally wouldn't give two stuffs.

I would have to disagree I know I do not know her father better than she would. I have spent a total of 0 hours with him. I'm sure she can top that.

Diane
09-14-2007, 03:24 PM
One thing I sure would agree with Lisa getting perturbed with fans who think they own her dad more than she does - and there are some who do feel that way.

Diane

ilovelvis
09-14-2007, 06:53 PM
She'd probably be numb to it. She's lived with it all of her life. There's someone's life story I'd like to read! C'mon LMP, write your biography! ;)

jak
09-15-2007, 06:11 AM
I get the impression she isnt wrapped up into the Elvis world like some people here think.I believe she has people that handle the business side of her father's estate.She shows up for a big anniverssary and that's about it.I have found over the years that the people actually around Elvis do not dwell on him like we do.
Jak

Diane
09-15-2007, 07:40 AM
In some cases from fans I've known I would say Lisa has a healthier attitude. I'm sure she thinks of her dad quite often but she did go on with her life - as she should.

Diane

marijaep
09-15-2007, 07:42 AM
I know she comes to simplycilla website, so l can't see why she doesn't come here.

Hi Jen,

She does??? ----- Are you sure?

:hug:,

Marija

KPM
09-15-2007, 12:48 PM
I get the impression she isnt wrapped up into the Elvis world like some people here think.I believe she has people that handle the business side of her father's estate.She shows up for a big anniverssary and that's about it.I have found over the years that the people actually around Elvis do not dwell on him like we do.
Jak
That may be true-but he is her father-I only knew my dad for 5 years and I still have memories of him and because of the loss so early in my life I do at times "dwell on him" its natural to think on someone who you lost out on so much with.

jak
09-15-2007, 01:03 PM
That may be true-but he is her father-I only knew my dad for 5 years and I still have memories of him and because of the loss so early in my life I do at times "dwell on him" its natural to think on someone who you lost out on so much with.

Youre missing my point.The fans are obsessive about Elvis.I bet LMP doesnt listen to Elvis everyday and get on the net to search about him or find photo's.We "dwell on him".I lost my dad when I was 18.The truth is I spend more time involved in Elvis related activity than I do thinking about my father.Not that im insane but my point is that LMP probably only spends a fraction of her time compared to people like us talking about Elvis.
Jak

KPM
09-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Youre missing my point.The fans are obsessive about Elvis.I bet LMP doesnt listen to Elvis everyday and get on the net to search about him or find photo's.We "dwell on him".I lost my dad when I was 18.The truth is I spend more time involved in Elvis related activity than I do thinking about my father.Not that im insane but my point is that LMP probably only spends a fraction of her time compared to people like us talking about Elvis.
Jak
I'm sure you re right on talking about Elvis-I dont talk about my father, I think about him what might have been. Tragic circumstances affect people different. Found him at 5 years old hanging from a rope. Lisa probably saw her father on the day he died. I can relate to how that feels and how it affects you. Maybe its just me.

presley31
09-15-2007, 01:38 PM
She'd probably be numb to it. She's lived with it all of her life. There's someone's life story I'd like to read! C'mon LMP, write your biography! ;)

Yep Lisa's book would be great if she wanted to write one. l think Lisa is normal just like the rest of us so why wouldn't she read the forums:hmm:

Diane
09-15-2007, 03:00 PM
I think Jak is right, many fans are way more fanatic about Lisa's dad than she is.
I'm must be just half-way there. I love to collect pictures to make up my photo albums of Elvis and listen to his music, not every day - several times a week, but the rest of my life is mine.

Diane

KPM
09-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I listen to him more than anything-in the car, before we go to sleep. I probably spend more time than I need to here in the forum. Luckily I can work and check in here with no trouble.

Diane
09-15-2007, 03:34 PM
I do the same KPM. There isn't any other music out there that I listen to. All my collection consists of lots of Elvis and a few other "oldies"....Fats Domino, Tina Turner...that era.

I spend most of my time here because I'm in limbo waiting for the house to sell. I still plan to be here off and on after the move but I also plan to have a fuller life... outside of Elvis. I don't feel I have to be a fanatic to be a true fan. Like I said in another thread....I'm halfway there and that's enough....to me. Anything else in my mind is unhealthy.

Diane

KPM
09-15-2007, 03:39 PM
You are so correct-anything in excess can be bad. My wife likes the Moody Blues so we share the turntable and enjoy all the music. We spend a lot of time outdoors when we can-so there is a life outside Elvis.;)

Diane
09-15-2007, 03:44 PM
KPM (y)(y)(y)

Diane

ricardo b. prospero
09-15-2007, 07:17 PM
I personally don't care how she would have felt, the only reason she is in the limelight now is her being the only daughter of Elvis nothing more and nothing less. She never lived up to Elvis dream and expectation. I hate her guts

presley31
09-15-2007, 07:20 PM
I personally don't care how she would have felt, the only reason she is in the limelight now is her being the only daughter of Elvis nothing more and nothing less. She never lived up to Elvis dream and expectation. I hate her guts

wow..l dunno why fans hate her so much:hmm:

desiree
09-16-2007, 04:22 AM
In some cases from fans I've known I would say Lisa has a healthier attitude. I'm sure she thinks of her dad quite often but she did go on with her life - as she should.

Diane

You're right Diana. I too think she thinks of her dad and surely misses him a lot. Although she was just a kid when her dad passed away, she was old enough to feel and understand things. She had lots of to deal with. Even though she has harden herself for lot of things that she hears and reads about her dad. I still think she hasn't gone completely numb on things. So I guess some of the threads would hurt and annoy her. I know they would me if it was about my father.

Getlo
09-16-2007, 04:36 AM
wow..l dunno why fans hate her so much:hmm:

A variety of reasons.

She's uncouth, foul mouthed, arrogant, scattered in her personal life and (at the risk of my sounding sexist) most unladylike. Her behaviour would mortify Elvis were he still walking among us.

I think she secretly loathes most fans, especially the "fanatic" ones. But we are the ones who bring in the money, so she tolerates the fandom.

She also (presumably) has one of the final say-sos about Elvis merchandise - and look at the crap EPE allows to be sold at Graceland and elsewhere around the world.

She has also said she "watched it all" when it came to the MM and all the goings on at Graceland in the 70s. Rubbish. She was a relatively infrequent visitor there after Elvis and Cilla divorced; and she was nine years old (maximum), so she would've seen jack you-know-what.

And, although her intentions for charity were very honourable, that positively execrable duet with "Daddy" on In The Ghetto smacked to a certain proportion of fans - myself included - as crass exploitation of the highest order.

Suzan
09-16-2007, 04:41 AM
From my experience yes she does read forums, she's been to mine a long time ago, she's also been to some others that I know of. I think w/some topics, like Hyg would be upsetting, it was upsetting to me, so I can only imagine what his daughter would think. I also think that she's gotten a thick skin to most of it, she did once address what was said about Elvis when she watched "E True Hollywood Story" and she nailed it right on the head.
I feel bad for her having to see much of the bad...and it can't be easy to see yourself, your family and most importantly, your children, whom she adores, be spoken about the way some speak of them.:( I feel for her, I really do and I respect her for how she's handled it w/grace and dignity and I don't blame her for not saying much because I think she'd be slammed equally hard for discussing him as much as she is slammed for not, and some things need to remain her own, her own private memories. JMO

elvislady
09-16-2007, 05:54 AM
I dont know if lisa marie does browse the forums and i dont think anyone else does either, i am sure she does not expect everyone to say nice things about her father, the same has they dont say nice things about her.
elvislady

Suzan
09-16-2007, 05:55 AM
I do know.:D:D:D:D:D ;) Trust me, she does and has.:D

elvislady
09-16-2007, 05:59 AM
I do know.:D:D:D:D:D ;) Trust me, she does and has.:D

:D:D:D:D:D
elvislady:king:

Suzan
09-16-2007, 06:02 AM
;) :D:D:D:D seriously.:D

Sonny
09-16-2007, 06:22 AM
She is welcome on TCB!

Suzan
09-16-2007, 06:25 AM
She is welcome on TCB!

;) :D...she uses aliases IF she posts, mostly lurks.:D

Merry
09-16-2007, 06:33 AM
;) :D...she uses aliases IF she posts, mostly lurks.:D

Thanks Suzan,

One girl who loves her daddy! (y)

Kim

Suzan
09-16-2007, 06:37 AM
Thanks Suzan,

One girl who loves her daddy! (y)

Kim

Your welcome! :D:D
Yes there is NO NO NO ? about that!:D:D:D:D:D

Merry
09-16-2007, 06:50 AM
Your welcome! :D:D
Yes there is NO NO NO ? about that!:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, yes, YES! LOL :clap::wiggle:

Suzan
09-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Yes, yes, YES! LOL :clap::wiggle:

LOLROF you betcha! :D:D:D:D:clap:(y)

OMG love that little dancing guy, where'd u find that? rof

Merry
09-16-2007, 07:04 AM
LOLROF you betcha! :D:D:D:D:clap:(y)

OMG love that little dancing guy, where'd u find that? rof

That's my "wiggle" lol

Have a look in "more" with the smilies. (y)

We have friends in common, Suzan, so many lovely friends of Elvis' around, explaining, which is wonderful to see, including Lisa! :clap:(y)

xxxxx Elvis

Suzan
09-16-2007, 07:07 AM
That's my "wiggle" lol

Have a look in "more" with the smilies. (y)

We have friends in common, Suzan, so many lovely friends of Elvis' around, explaining, which is wonderful to see, including Lisa! :clap:(y)

xxxxx Elvis

Hi :D:D
I will do so thank u muchest! :D:D:D:D
That we do, that we do, and yes including Miss Lisa!:D:D:D:D:D
And imagine u and I "meeting" here, wow, how funny, I'm amazed we didn't cross paths years ago. lol

presley31
09-16-2007, 08:36 AM
l don't think lisa would to thrilled with what people are saying about her and her family.

Getlo
09-16-2007, 08:46 AM
l don't think lisa would to thrilled with what people are saying about her and her family.

Who cares ... ? ;)

presley31
09-16-2007, 08:47 AM
l am talking about the topic gelto!!!!!!!

Getlo
09-16-2007, 08:50 AM
l am talking about the topic gelto!!!!!!!

Good for you, sweets ... :lol:

EnigmaticSun
09-16-2007, 02:32 PM
If Lisa-Marie wouldn't like or appreciate anything, there better be nothing wrong and she can speak her mind. The internet is a wide open road for her..!

In some cases, you have to be very careful formulating thesises - like a midget at a urinal you are going to have to stay on your toes. I'm sure I'm not trying to hurt anyone, not even Billy.

Merry
09-16-2007, 03:28 PM

I don't either, Jen. She handles it well in my opinion, as she obviously takes the higher ground.

What Suzan and I were talking about, (privately and expressing here) is Suzan's experiences of Lisa with the fans, how Lisa is interacting with them, caring for her father.

I know Lisa would appreciate that there are a lot of fans around, like you, and others here, who do care for others, who try to make the World a better place, as you do, hon, and as did Elvis and now Lisa, in her way (in my opinion).

Hugs,
Kimmi

KPM
09-16-2007, 04:08 PM
She is welcome on TCB!
Thanks Sonny its nice to know that you guys consider everyone welcome as long as they obey the rules and have respect for others.(y)(y)(y)

Suzan
09-16-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't either, Jen. She handles it well in my opinion, as she obviously takes the higher ground.

What Suzan and I were talking about, (privately and expressing here) is Suzan's experiences of Lisa with the fans, how Lisa is interacting with them, caring for her father.

I know Lisa would appreciate that there are a lot of fans around, like you, and others here, who do care for others, who try to make the World a better place, as you do, hon, and as did Elvis and now Lisa, in her way (in my opinion).

Hugs,
Kimmi

Well said Kimmi!:D:D:D:D:D

presley31
09-16-2007, 09:05 PM
You're right Diana. I too think she thinks of her dad and surely misses him a lot. Although she was just a kid when her dad passed away, she was old enough to feel and understand things. She had lots of to deal with. Even though she has harden herself for lot of things that she hears and reads about her dad. I still think she hasn't gone completely numb on things. So I guess some of the threads would hurt and annoy her. I know they would me if it was about my father.

good points desiree(y)

desiree
09-17-2007, 12:09 PM
good points desiree(y)

Thanks Jen :D:D:D

renapap05
12-07-2008, 06:09 AM
I don't think she would feel very good...:blink::blink:

presley31
12-07-2008, 07:41 AM
I don't think she would feel very good...:blink::blink:

Nope l don't think lisa would be all that happy indeed, but that what happens when you let your personal life get out in the open.

riley
12-07-2008, 08:22 AM
this forum is still a nice one. there are some on the other had that I wouldn't like to read if I were Lisa

Diane
12-07-2008, 08:44 AM
This forum is still a nice one because the mods do their best to keep everyone in line. Most other forums don't care.

As far as this topic goes, since Elvis died Lisa has been my biggest concern. Nothing can hurt her dad anymore and from all accounts Priscilla was lacking as much as Elvis as far as their relationship went and I still can't get over the fact that Lisa was sent away to camp right after her dad died instead of being kept at home and comforted and loved....I guess it was much easier to deal with that way for her mother but to me that was cold...very cold.

I think if Lisa does read these posts it does hurt but I think after all these years, she is probably able to put it aside better than when she was younger.

Diane

presley31
12-07-2008, 08:55 AM
This forum is still a nice one because the mods do their best to keep everyone in line. Most other forums don't care.

As far as this topic goes, since Elvis died Lisa has been my biggest concern. Nothing can hurt her dad anymore and from all accounts Priscilla was lacking as much as Elvis as far as their relationship went and I still can't get over the fact that Lisa was sent away to camp right after her dad died instead of being kept at home and comforted and loved....I guess it was much easier to deal with that way for her mother but to me that was cold...very cold.
I think if Lisa does read these posts it does hurt but I think after all these years, she is probably able to put it aside better than when she was younger.

Diane

everyone makes mistakes diane and priscilla had said she regrets doing that so l can't hold that against her and as for lisa she grew up with having a thick skin but still wouldn't like what has been said about her mother and father and if l was lisa l wouldn't like it either.

Sonny
12-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Lisa would be wise enough too not answer and just read the topics, and she knows the truth about her father.

So we all hope she visits, which she doesn't I guess, but if she does she will probably laugh about all that is said.

riley
12-07-2008, 09:25 AM
don't you think she never is curious to read our topics

presley31
12-07-2008, 09:30 AM
don't you think she never is curious to read our topics

Riley we will never know if lisa read the forums or not, but wouldn't surprise since she is on facebook and presleyspride has also mentioned one time that lisa does visit some sites.

epmoodyblue
12-07-2008, 09:57 AM
she dosent feel anything on what we post ..because she never comes to this board anyways prob dosent even know it exists:lmfao: shes got no time for this to monitor what we post about her dad..she couldint care less what we think....she was there seen it all...the good and negative side of her dad at graceland..so the posts in here wouldint upset her at all...there just opinions about elvis ....:hmm:then again who knows if she was a moderator here she would of banned everyone of us:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lol:: lol:so disgusted at some posts that she would probably sell this forum..just like she sold most of graceland:lmfao:..peace to u all peeps(y)http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Penguins/penguin-007.gif

Sonny
12-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I see your point, but I do not think that is what Lisa is about.

epmoodyblue
12-07-2008, 11:38 AM
I see your point, but I do not think that is what Lisa is about. my friend lisa is unpredictable..shes capable of anything she can pull out many surprises.....but i do like her(y)
:lol:http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Penguins/penguin-007.gif

Sonny
12-07-2008, 11:42 AM
I know she can...

epmoodyblue
12-07-2008, 11:49 AM
I know she can...:hmm:hey peeps if any of you meet beautful lisa.....please ask her if she has heard of this great tcb world forum..thanx(y) also ask her if she would like to be aguest here for a chat session and reply to the fans for an hour or so:lol:.. u think she would agree?http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Penguins/penguin-007.gifWE SHOULD INVITE HER ..send her an invitation

Sonny
12-07-2008, 11:54 AM
She most likely will not, like most of us in her position would not. We just have to respect that I guess.

And again, if she would be on any site, we wouldn't know, unless she wants us to know.

And that is best I think.

epmoodyblue
12-07-2008, 12:09 PM
She most likely will not, like most of us in her position would not. We just have to respect that I guess.

And again, if she would be on any site, we wouldn't know, unless she wants us to know.

And that is best I think.:hmm:..i see..oh well...imagine her sayin yes..it would really help mend things..since most elvis fans think acuse her she dosent care about us(elvis fans)..im not one of those by the way..i love her(y) http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Penguins/penguin-007.gif

presley31
02-22-2010, 02:09 PM
Lisa yes lost her father at a early age but doesn't mean she has no idea who he was and what he stood in many people's eyes. She really has a hard time talking about elvis cause it stirs up things she trying to hold back. Elvis and Lisa were two peas in a pod and lisa won't forgot that or how her father was everything to her. Lisa even had her walls covered in elvis when she lived with her mother with mike Edwards and is written his book. Doesn't matter how early you lost your parents there feelings and love are still there unless it was really bad which in this case it wasn't for lisa.

scarlet_nell
02-22-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't think it makes her feel good at all. That's why I try nit to say anything bad about anyone in her family cause I don't want to make her feel bad

dstrattenfan
02-23-2010, 05:31 AM
I doubt that she cares one way or the other

May
02-23-2010, 05:35 AM
I think she has probably seen it all and read it all as far as her dad is concerned, and if she does read any of the posts on any of the forums, she is blase to them.

elvislina
02-23-2010, 05:54 AM
I think she not should like it if she seen it. I want people to have respect for Lisas life. she need some good people around her,
I getting mad if someone try to been nasty at her because I will always been on her side and she know that. even that is many nasty people on facebook some not is kind to her, them have open a hate group about her there and I donīt like that. I think itīs better to open positive threads about her, she deserve some good words. donīt get her down. made her smile. Thanx and have respet for her :)

LaurieT
02-23-2010, 06:08 AM
Well from reading things people say about people I love on this board and others, all I can say is you get desensitized to it after a while. Made up things bug me when I know the truth. Opinions, well everyone has a right to there opinions and it's hard to change them, and why bother anyway. Some sites are worse than others so I have the option to not read them and I take it. I've found that when there is something cruel said, I just have to consider who says it and why. And then you just learn to let go and let people think what they want, it's not always worth fighting about it. In the grand picture of it all it's not all that important. And for each person who has a negative idea or opinion, there are more who don't.
I don't know about Lisa but there are so many sites, and so many opinions out there, I would think she doesn't care all that much anymore either. And it just goes with the territory.

debtdbruno
02-23-2010, 11:02 AM
been there, done it, got the t-shirt............LOL

She would know ultimately, we are fans, and there might be a bit of negativity, but we all love her Dad