http://www.kki.pl/elvisal/interview_with_linda_thompson.htm

I like it a lot, so I thought that it would be nice to share it with you:king:
Enjoy reading it,

:hug:

Marija

Burning_Love
08-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks Marija.
Ya know, she is the most truthful, honest and down-to-earth person. And i like her very much (y)(y) IMO, she was great for Elvis !! It's a BIG shame it didn't last.

Thanks for posting, i really really enjoyed it :clap::clap:

:hug:

presley31
08-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the link marija.

ElvisChick
08-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Great interview...thanks for sharing!!:D....out of all his girlfriends i like Linda the best and also June Juanico.

marijaep
08-30-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm glad you liked it too:clap:
I've always liked Linda, but after this interview i like her even more lol.

Dovey
08-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Thank you for posting the link... I really like Linda and enjoy reading about her and Elvis. Dovey ;)

ksimms2
08-30-2007, 05:57 PM
wow, great interview!!!

marijaep
08-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Thank you for posting the link... I really like Linda and enjoy reading about her and Elvis. Dovey ;)
:D Glad you enjoyed it

wow, great interview!!!

lol, that was just my reaction after i read it lol:D

EP75
08-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Linda is my favorite too. She is supposed to be releasing her autobiography soon. It was supposed to come out this year but you know how those book deals are. They can take forever to get out. She and her brother Sam Thompson are the ones putting the memories of EP together with unseen personal photographs.

ruggishboo
08-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Thank you for posting this interview. Linda has always come off as an intelligent, caring and insightful person who truly loved Elvis. She would have made a good wife for him, and hopefully she brought some happiness to him those final years. If it wasn't for her, we might of lost even sooner than 1977. Just my opinion..:)

Gerianne
08-31-2007, 05:35 AM
I really enjoyed that interview with Linda. She comes across as a very genuine person.

ksimms2
08-31-2007, 06:20 AM
Thank you for posting this interview. Linda has always come off as an intelligent, caring and insightful person who truly loved Elvis. She would have made a good wife for him, and hopefully she brought some happiness to him those final years. If it wasn't for her, we might of lost even sooner than 1977. Just my opinion..:)

I posted this same thing on another thread - yes I think we would have lost him sooner because she saved his life several times - he would quit breathing, etc. I'm not saying because of his pills, because I don't know for sure. I guess we'll have to read Linda's book to find out. But yes..I think we would have lost him sooner - can you imagine the tremendous responsibility Linda had "being responsible" for Elvis' state of mind? Watching over him knowing his drug habits, etc. Good grief - no wonder she finally gave up. I bet she was scared after leaving though - worried that nobody would help him if he needed it - worried nobody would be there if he quit breathing.....which brings us to Ginger Alden......but I won't talk about that here.

presley31
08-31-2007, 07:21 AM
I posted this same thing on another thread - yes I think we would have lost him sooner because she saved his life several times - he would quit breathing, etc. I'm not saying because of his pills, because I don't know for sure. I guess we'll have to read Linda's book to find out. But yes..I think we would have lost him sooner - can you imagine the tremendous responsibility Linda had "being responsible" for Elvis' state of mind? Watching over him knowing his drug habits, etc. Good grief - no wonder she finally gave up. I bet she was scared after leaving though - worried that nobody would help him if he needed it - worried nobody would be there if he quit breathing.....which brings us to Ginger Alden......but I won't talk about that here.

Linda didn't leave, elvis got rid of her in a good way without hurting her feelings. Linda was with david briggs so l guess elvis and linda move on with different people. just my cents through.

retroprincess
08-31-2007, 07:59 AM
Thank you so much for this link!

Like some of the others here, I have always really liked Linda Thompson. She really seems so genuine and caring and down to earth, so unpretentious, and she was such a shining light for Elvis. I think they made a wonderful couple, I always thought he should have married her!!

Rising Sun
08-31-2007, 01:08 PM
Thank you for the Link, Marija (y) :clap:
It was interesting to read...I think Linda is a nice person :D

Rising Sun :clap: