PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got photos from his concert in april 21 1976

thefrankfortspecial
08-24-2007, 05:04 AM
Hi folks has anyone got anysnap shots or professional photos from his concert in Kansas city april 21st 1976, please if you have can you contact me or advise were i canfind such photos, a million thanks in advance.

toffe
08-24-2007, 07:32 AM
I found 2 pictures on the web, check out http://www.elvisconcerts.com/concerts/Concert_expand.php?id=969

:D

ksimms2
08-24-2007, 07:47 AM
go to Bob Heis web site: www.thekinginconcert.com and he has photo's for sale - sets of them from each concert he was in attendance at. He sells these photo's he prints from his original negative and you may be able to find that particular concert there....I've ordered several sets from him including Elvis last concert. They are authentic and he was an Elvis photographer - meaning he was known in Elvis' circle as photographing his concerts and even was there to view Elvis and pay his last respects at his funeral (or the viewing).....he has stories on his site too - I've spoken to him on the phone and he's a wonderful man.......good luck, hope you can get the photo's you are looking for.

ksimms2
08-24-2007, 09:11 AM
actually, I just went on his site and looked and don't see any from that particular date....