PDA

View Full Version : In Honour Of Elvis - Songs or Moments Which Make You Smile

Merry
08-09-2007, 05:35 PM
We have a lovely thread on songs which touch our hearts, to honour Elvis.

I would like to share my favourite clip, and ask if others have any too, with regard to songs or moments, which make you smile, or just plain old laugh out loud!

O.K., this is one of my favourites!

"Having Fun With Elvis In Burbank"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiDObAlRhkA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiDObAlRhkA)

Love,
Kimmi

There are some fantastic lines in there, lol (watch the "touching yourself"......grin).

The King's Queen
08-09-2007, 05:56 PM
This is awesome Kimmi! You did good, girl...:clap: I watch this a lot...it is PURE Elvis!

(wink) ;) I did in fact notice the "touching himself" part...ooooo la la! E was such a tease, wasn't he? :P

Now tell me....have you ever in your life seen a more kissable set of lips on a man??? :secret:

Thanks friend...I needed a little pick-me-up! (y)

Burning_Love
08-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Well, Kim..That's my fave too..so i can't disagree with you there !

wild
08-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Your log in name. Didnt Elvis always say there was only one King and that was Jesus Christ. I saw from your profile that you were his queen for a little while. Who are you on about Elvis or Jesus Christ.

ElvisChick
08-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Here is my favorite....it makes me blush everytime!!!lol:blush:....its elvis being elvis and i love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NER_zFbULcA

Merry
08-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Your log in name. Didnt Elvis always say there was only one King and that was Jesus Christ. I saw from your profile that you were his queen for a little while. Who are you on about Elvis or Jesus Christ.

This special lady is a lovely fan, new to TCB World, and a lovely new friend of all of ours.

Kim

Merry
08-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Here is my favorite....it makes me blush everytime!!!lol:blush:....its elvis being elvis and i love it!

Brilliant! :blush: lol

Time for me to zip my lips! lol (y)
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

wild
08-09-2007, 06:17 PM
This special lady is a lovely fan, new to TCB World, and a lovely new friend of all of ours.

Kim

Doesnt answer my question though. Have heard all the stories before about Elvis special friends am not convinced. You cant give yourself a title claim to have been the Kings Queen when he didnt think he was the King. Are you sure you lot havent lost lost the link for the lighted candle forum? sure seems that way to me. I think the bosses need to get a grip here.

presley31
08-09-2007, 06:18 PM
steady now kim lol

Merry
08-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Hi Jen, sending ya hugs....

Hugs...hugs....hugs....
"What the World needs now, is love, sweet love"

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Kimmi

presley31
08-09-2007, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e77RMNLCm_4

I thought this was funny

Merry
08-09-2007, 06:37 PM

I thought this was funny

Oh YEAH! :blush::blush::blush:

:lmfao:

Kimmi

Zipping, lol :clap: :clap:

wild
08-09-2007, 06:43 PM
I think some people here need help. its this sort of stuff that gives Elvis fans a bad name. that clip is not funny. its been doing the rounds for years.its an embarrasment.

Merry
08-09-2007, 06:46 PM
This is awesome Kimmi! You did good, girl...:clap: I watch this a lot...it is PURE Elvis!

(wink) ;) I did in fact notice the "touching himself" part...ooooo la la! E was such a tease, wasn't he? :P

Now tell me....have you ever in your life seen a more kissable set of lips on a man??? :secret:

Thanks friend...I needed a little pick-me-up! (y)

Laughing and ............. :blush:

Anyone for a dip? lol :P :smoke:

:hug:
Kimmi

The King's Queen
08-09-2007, 07:34 PM
:lmfao: Kimmi...I like your way of thinking!

Hugs to You!!!:hug:

presley31
08-09-2007, 08:37 PM
there you go,,, changed it just you wild

presley31
08-09-2007, 08:41 PM
I think some people here need help. its this sort of stuff that gives Elvis fans a bad name. that clip is not funny. its been doing the rounds for years.its an embarrasment.

l don't find nothing wrong with it:blink:This is elvis having a laugh:D

The King's Queen
08-10-2007, 06:54 AM
With all due respect, Elvis did in fact say that, and I have no arguement with that. But just because Elvis didnt' consider himself "King" , does not mean that others did not consider him as such...ever hear the expression "The King of Rock'n'Roll"??? I consider him as such...I also consider myself to be the "Queen" of Elvis' female fans...lol...doesn't make it so, just a self-proclaimed title...no harm intended. And also, just so there is no stone left unturned...the "little while" that you made reference to is my way of expressing that Elvis' life ended far too soon. Again, just my opinion!

Doesnt answer my question though. Have heard all the stories before about Elvis special friends am not convinced. You cant give yourself a title claim to have been the Kings Queen when he didnt think he was the King. Are you sure you lot havent lost lost the link for the lighted candle forum? sure seems that way to me. I think the bosses need to get a grip here.

I agree...the bosses may need to get a grip here...if in fact it is wrong to be RUDE to people. Opinions vary, it's a fact of life.

I think it's funny, and yes it has been around for some time...so what? The only Elvis fans who contribute to the "bad name" that you are referring to, are those who are not TRUE Elvis fans to begin with. Ahhh yes, again, that is just MY opinion....

Merry
08-10-2007, 07:11 AM
I think it's funny, and yes it has been around for some time...so what? The only Elvis fans who contribute to the "bad name" that you are referring to, are those who are not TRUE Elvis fans to begin with. Ahhh yes, again, that is just MY opinion....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll,

I kinda like to laugh and joke around and have fun, as do my friends and family.

It is good for the heart, the mind, everything, no-one will convince me to be or do anything else. Elvis was having fun! That's what we love about him.

It's great to see the lighthearted side of life, to have fun, so well said, Queenie, lol, does that make me a Princess? hehe

Kimmi

The King's Queen
08-10-2007, 07:50 AM
You bet it does!! (y) And what's this Queenie stuff Kimmi....lol....another nickname for me??? Seems as if all of my friends have nicknames for me! :P I love it...

Merry
08-10-2007, 03:55 PM
You bet it does!! (y) And what's this Queenie stuff Kimmi....lol....another nickname for me??? Seems as if all of my friends have nicknames for me! :P I love it...

LOL,

Hugs,
Princess Kim
(oh yuck, lol, that isn't me) (y)

LOL

Wendy56
08-10-2007, 07:40 PM
I thank him (Elvis) everytime I can... (And to God for giving me the chance of being alive). :notworthy