PDA

View Full Version : Vitural Wall Graceland 30th Anniversary

Tommy
08-04-2007, 01:30 PM
A place for us to say and give for the 30th Anniversary.

I miss you Elvis Presley, your light still shines bright and I hope you are looking down and can see all the fans that love you. You're music will never die. You were and are such a great, giving, and caring human being.

Your voice is awesome to my ears. Thank you for the many gifts of song you gave to me.

I leave you with the following gifts.

Burning_Love
08-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Love You And Miss You Elvis Aaron Presley. Forever And Ever In Our Hearts. For Eternity In Our Souls. Your Voice, Your Songs, Your Spirit Is Still Alive And Us Fans Will Keep That Candle Burning Until We Meet You.

Gone But Never Forgotten.
1935 - 1977

Shelly
08-04-2007, 03:37 PM
It is so hard to believe that it has been 30 years. You are still missed by all of us. I hope to see you in heaven one of these days. You are and will always be THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU.

Diane
08-05-2007, 11:53 AM
You were our gift of a bright shining star, a voice and beauty that no one will ever equal and a loving heart that had no end.

Diane

presley31
08-05-2007, 12:29 PM
You are always on our minds, a day doesn't go by that you don't cross our minds. you are very missed and loved. We will always treasure your memories.

kevis
08-05-2007, 02:11 PM
you gave us all a gift a gift called elvis your music your life everything about you has changed so many peoples lives mine for one and may i say for the better you gave all of yourself and for that i thank you we asked and you gave i will always thank you for this here's to the next 30 years long live the king,

kev

kathy parkinson
08-05-2007, 02:23 PM
30 years have gone by Elvis,but there hasn't been a day when i have not missed you. Love is eternal,and so are you, you are universal,and timeless, rest easy in GODS loving arms. I love you Elvis, and i thank you for being in my life, Kathy xx

riley
08-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Elvis if only you could see and hear us the fans.

You are so missed every single day by millions.:hug:

We wont and can't forget you, ever.

Thank God you were with us here on earth, even if it was only for a short time.:hug:

elvislady
08-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Elvis presley! gone but never forgotten by your fans.
elvislady:D:king::king:

goodelvisgirl
08-06-2007, 06:41 AM
elvis we love and miss you ,you gave us music you gave us hope
we love and miss you until we meet again godbless you and thank
you for giving us your life mind body and soul
AS LONG AS THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE WILL BE ELVIS
WE LOVE YOU MAN